Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

It is cuffing season, so that Tube crush you re hoping to come across on Happn is likely just as desperate as you are to couple up and hunker down for winter. dallas asian girls Bumble utilizes your GPS location to discover persons in your region who fit your age criteria. Every of of these blocks are in the form of APIs that can be integrated into a new or an current app/website to improve its capabilities and functionality with minimum development work. websites like fetlife As this is 2021, all of these services, even the decades old Match, present each iPhone apps and Android apps.

hookup like craigslist

You ll also get to hear about some of her strengths and what motivates her. hook up in santa rosa ca But it has evolved considering the fact that then to be the ultimate icebreaker dating app. But until persons start out learning the art of a conversation , I guess we can all tell each and every other how our day was. dating services in sri lanka , my building).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/3/2015 9:41:39 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,462)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Actually, The MittHead made a bid for The Presidency...but he got b*tch-slapped down, hard, by his own team. The RNC, his richest former donors, etc, told him they would not support him. That left him with a choice of not running at all...or running, and funding it all with only his own money...which would have meant selling off his houses, cars, etc, and emptying his bank accounts, and even then still probably losing. Like most Repubtards, The MittHead doesn't mind wasting other people's money...but is not so fond of wasting his own money. He, therefore, chose to drop out of the race early on.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/3/2015 10:39:53 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (2,508)
Falkville, AL
72, joined Nov. 2011

Romney was ordered to stand down by the powers-that-be in the Illuminati and the Republican Party establishment. And that is good. He is a RHINO, a Liberal Democratic Trojan Horse in the Republican Party, and the only Republican Party candidate who was endorsed by Obama in the last election--Conservatives in the Republican Party are fed up with this betrayal. Of course, what the Republican Party establishment has in mind right now in place of Romney is no better, the Party is at war against its conservative base, and it is not going to back a true conservative.

But no matter, there won’t be another presidential election, we are now in the last days of the American Republic. The Republic will end with the invasion of America by Marxist Russia and her Marxist and Muslim allies from around the world during the Third World War, which will begin during Obama’s designated term. During the last battle of that war, America will be invaded, overcome, and virtually depopulated, her cities destroyed, which will bring the American Republic to its end.

I ask all those who ignored Obama’s Marxist and Muslim background and the bloody history of Marxism and Mohammedanism and voted for him anyway, is this change you can believe in? Those of you who voted for Obama voted, wittingly or unwittingly, for the violent overthrow and destruction of the American Republic, and for the bloody slaughter of its people.

Louie

2/4/2015 6:49:15 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (2,240)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

Louie, where do you get this information? I hate to think I am leaving this earth under those circumstances now after all these years.

2/4/2015 9:27:02 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

reginamc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,507)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from cafe_express:
Louie, where do you get this information? I hate to think I am leaving this earth under those circumstances now after all these years.

I think his cat tells him.

2/4/2015 9:28:16 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

More like Alex Jones- the snake oil salesman.

2/4/2015 10:36:08 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

cafe_express
Over 2,000 Posts (2,240)
Gueydan, LA
83, joined Mar. 2013

Fanatics

2/4/2015 10:37:30 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

There will not be another presidential election....LMAO

TALK ABOUT BEING PARANOID....

2/4/2015 10:49:23 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from cafe_express:
Fanatics

Have you ever listened to Alex Jones. def a fanatic that spreads lies.

2/4/2015 11:12:48 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

jester0011
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,359)
Lake Waccamaw, NC
47, joined Jun. 2014

he couldn't win is why.

2/4/2015 12:39:20 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from jester0011:
he couldn't win is why.

True enough if he could not win in 2012, he has no prayer in 2016 and the republican party KNOWS IT...

Which is why they will not support his campaign and why he is now dropping out of the race...

Ron Paul could have won in 2008, but because republicans could not control him they would not back him...and without the backing he could not even get the nomination...

Republicans have only themselves to blame...Their candidates have been awful for two decades...

2/4/2015 12:47:29 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
skwirell
Over 2,000 Posts (2,383)
Ya‘Bad
Israel
95, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from testsignup:
No, he lost because he attacked almost half the citizenry directly. The infamous 47% speech alone, went a long way to driving moderates away.

I tend to believe that he lost because 10% of the GOP, including myself, wouldn't vote for a Neocon. The Libertarian Party and the Constitution Party were endorsing Ron Paul. The Libertarian Party had a record success. You take the numbers from the Libertarian Party alone; and add them to the GOP numbers; and the Democrats would have lost. The GOP cannot win without the Liberty Movement, and the Tea Party.

2/4/2015 12:54:01 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

There ARE NO "True Conservatives". There are only "Progressives"...Liberals, who want to move society AHEAD into the future...and "Regressives" who want to move society BACKWARDS to the past. A True Conservative would want to KEEP THINGS AS THEY NOW ARE...MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO...there aint a single Tea Bagger who wants to do THAT.

2/4/2015 1:08:04 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
amusicluvr
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from skwirell:
I tend to believe that he lost because 10% of the GOP, including myself, wouldn't vote for a Neocon. The Libertarian Party and the Constitution Party were endorsing Ron Paul. The Libertarian Party had a record success. You take the numbers from the Libertarian Party alone; and add them to the GOP numbers; and the Democrats would have lost. The GOP cannot win without the Liberty Movement, and the Tea Party.

BS - The Libertarians are very small in number, and they have never had a success that mattered. They never came even close to getting one of theirs nominated for POTUS. They never will. There are nearly 800 'Third Party' parties in this country, and none has a chance against the two Major Parties...Republicans, and Democrats. That is why the Libertarians, etc, are trying to infiltrate the Republican Party, and take it over from within. They won't succeed, but even if they did they would still not be able to sell their BS to The American Public. Letting non Republicans into their party is what is dividing the GOP, and that is what is causing the GOP to lose so much. Fully 3.5 million Paul fans stayed home, and refused to vote, rather than support a RINO like Romney, in 2012. That hurt the GOP big time. The Tea Baggers are numerous enough to cause harm to the GOP, but not big enough to harm the Democrats, and not big enough to ever win The Presidency. All the Tea Baggers can do is to water down the GOP, and make it powerless....and for that, Obama, and The Democrats, thank the Tea Baggers.

2/4/2015 3:23:46 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,520)
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008
online now!

Quote from reginamc:
I think his cat tells him.

2/4/2015 3:32:09 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008

Louie

But no matter, there won’t be another presidential election, we are now in the last days of the American Republic. The Republic will end with the invasion of America by Marxist Russia and her Marxist and Muslim allies from around the world during the Third World War, which will begin during Obama’s designated term. During the last battle of that war, America will be invaded, overcome, and virtually depopulated, her cities destroyed, which will bring the American Republic to its end.
=====================================================
C'mon now Louie. I think your a pretty smart cookie, but lets not get carried away with all this end of America BS. The next POTUS has already been decided, is being well groomed by the perps to do what they say and lie their asses off just like every other President has done except JFK.

I could care less what lollipop kid gets in the White House. Whoever it is, will be a bonafide puppet of TPTB.

2/4/2015 4:08:01 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
jenny669
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Chester, VA
58, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

Quote from louie6332:
Romney was ordered to stand down by the powers-that-be ..............blah blah blah.................overthrow and destruction of the American Republic, and for the bloody slaughter of its people.

Louie

Poor Louie it looks like either Alzheimers or some kind of dementia has gotten hold of him.

Fortunately for him it's covered under Obamacares.

2/4/2015 4:15:29 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,175)
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from louie6332:

Aren't you being a little negative, Louie? As f**ked up as things are, it won't come to that. There are too many people here who love the country and their freedoms to allow that and if that means going vigilante, so be it, if it should come to that. I for one will join them and be armed.

2/4/2015 4:16:13 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

2/4/2015 4:17:03 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

whiteroses_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Arizona City, AZ
42, joined Jul. 2014

Alex Jones done hypnotized somebody.

2/4/2015 4:18:20 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
jenny669
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Chester, VA
58, joined Mar. 2014
online now!

There's nothing wrong with our country. It's not much different than it has ever been. It's just the whiney teabaggers who are sore losers who say it is.

Their attitude would change on a dime if a Repuke won back the White House even though nothing would be different.'

If you honestly don't like it then f**king leave.

2/4/2015 4:35:48 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

b002013
Over 2,000 Posts (2,692)
Chattanooga, TN
65, joined Jul. 2013

Lmao, Romney Romney Romney..

The last time he was that cocky he lost. He knows he would be hammered and lose again in the general, so pretending works. And he's not even the worst of them.

2/4/2015 4:39:49 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

b002013
Over 2,000 Posts (2,692)
Chattanooga, TN
65, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jenny669:
Poor Louie it looks like either Alzheimers or some kind of dementia has gotten hold of him.

Nah, just the result of 70 years of pure brainwashing.

2/4/2015 9:15:21 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,444)
Kieler, WI
63, joined May. 2008

jenny

There's nothing wrong with our country. It's not much different than it has ever been. It's just the whiney teabaggers who are sore losers who say it is.

Their attitude would change on a dime if a Repuke won back the White House even though nothing would be different.'

If you honestly don't like it then f**king leave.
==============================================================
Not much different huh?? So 9-11 didnt mean nothing to our freedoms, and the tons of people who are gonna get killed in the ME and who have already been murdered by US troops huh??

Then you throw in the other so-called party and think it makes a difference.Poor little thing you...so brainwashed by the media your like a little bitty robot. Then to top it off, the ole....if u dont like it leave tirade, like its just pulling a few weeds out of your garden.

2/4/2015 9:50:29 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

fwayne55
Hurst, TX
58, joined Dec. 2014

a white bred, insulated, egotistical, compassionately racist, sect member, making $10,000 bets on TV, utah clique member; he cant get donation money and would have to spend his own. May cost a billion, he is rich but not that rich.

2/5/2015 5:37:30 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
peterk2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,006)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

change meds.....or dosages, or doctors. never had that kind of money, sicko

2/5/2015 5:41:09 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
peterk2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,006)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

Quote from louie6332:
Romney was ordered to stand down by the powers-that-be in the Illuminati and the Republican Party establishment. And that is good. He is a RHINO, a Liberal Democratic Trojan Horse in the Republican Party, and the only Republican Party candidate who was endorsed by Obama in the last election--Conservatives in the Republican Party are fed up with this betrayal. Of course, what the Republican Party establishment has in mind right now in place of Romney is no better, the Party is at war against its conservative base, and it is not going to back a true conservative.

Louie

not exactly. he had it won and lost it in the last month before the election. could have surmounted all the money and power against him and the party but chose to punt.

so the country got four more years of economic and geopolitical pain....and who can forget that?

[Edited 2/5/2015 5:41:40 AM ]

2/6/2015 12:52:44 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (2,508)
Falkville, AL
72, joined Nov. 2011

Café, you ask of my post on page 5: “Louie, where do you get this information? I hate to think I am leaving this earth under those circumstances now after all these years.” Well, Café, the only thing that really counts, for any of us, is whether we are ready to meet our maker or not, that, and forewarning the prodigy and friends we leave behind to prepare for what is coming so that they will have some hope of surviving it. Warn them now to prepare, for time is now of the essence. Incidentally, if I had known that your daughter had cancer when she was diagnosed with it, she would not have had to die of it, for I could have informed you of a number of inexpensive alternative treatments that would have cured it in short order. But that is water under the bridge now.

As far as where the information comes from, if you are referring to the prophecy, it comes from prophetic dreams, national prophecy, and Catholic prophecy, all of it authenticated. You see, as the prophet Amos tells us, the Lord God does nothing without giving his plan (his forewarnings) to his servants the prophets. He normally does not punish without giving a forewarning in order to turn those who can be saved back to him--that is, he is giving a forewarning in order to save souls, for when it begins, souls, caught by surprise and without time to prepare, will precipitate into Hell as numerous a snowflakes in a winter storm, souls that cost Our Lord so much. So we have God’s forewarning of his plan for the future.

We stand today at a critical point in history, not just any point in history, mind you, but the most critical point in history since the Great Flood of Noah. Backing up a bit, the Period of Trial of the Apocalypse began about the beginning of the twentieth century. This is approximately a century during which God granted to Satan (at Satan’s request) greater power and the time to try to destroy the Church and to test all men on Earth. God granted this in order to separate the sheep from the goats, the chaff from the wheat. It is said that Satan was granted his choice of century, and he chose the last century.

World Wars I and II and the Revolution that swept throughout the entire Roman Catholic Church with the Second Vatican Council were part of the Apocalypse. This Period of Trial will consist of two great worldwide revolutions separated by a period of world peace lasting 30 to 34 years. We are in the midst of the first world revolution now. It will climax with the Great Chastisement of God and its Third World War, which is now fast approaching.

Angels have been appearing around the world warning men that mankind is now more wicked and apostate than at any time since men have lived upon the Earth, and that it deserves to be destroyed, and that a Great Chastisement from God is now approaching. We stand today on the precipice of the Great Chastisement of God and the entrance into the great misfortune, the Third World War.

Concerning us being in the last days of the American Republic, Prophetic dreams in the US dating back over a generation foresaw that the Republic would end when Obama, identified not by name but my number, would be the last elected president of the Republic. The remarkable thing about these dreams is that although they each began their count with a different president, they all ended with this president, with Obama. And an elderly Black woman saw in a prophetic dream that when a Black man is elected president, the American Republic would end. So we are now in the last days of the American Republic.

Note:

I have been fairly brief and rather general here; I give far more detail about the Third World War in my posts on Page 8 of the recent DH thread: “Ukraine, the USA sanctions against Russia, NATO, Russia’s Nuclear War”. See the link (there is an interesting prophetic dream there that you should be aware of):

https://DateHookup.dating/Forums.aspx?p=FORUMPOSTS&forumthreadID=1399393&pageSize=15&startAt=106#65290074

Louie

2/6/2015 1:16:16 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

louie6332
Over 2,000 Posts (2,508)
Falkville, AL
72, joined Nov. 2011

Peterk2, you say of Romney: “he had it won and lost it in the last month before the election.”. Wrong, the polls showed him winning, and he was winning, but the Illuminati threw the election to Obama, whom they were backing. In other words, the election was stolen. The vote counts are no longer done in this country, but by a private company in Spain, and the count is under the direct control of the Illuminati, and they determine before the count is even complete who is going to win. The Illuminati determines the outcome, not the people. But it makes little or no difference, Romney is just another Obama, a Liberal Democratic Trojan Horse in the Republican Party, and another puppet of the Illuminati.

Here’s a story that may interest you. Obama is a Prince Hall Freemason and a puppet of the Illuminati. And Bill and Hillary Clinton are also connected through the Freemasons to the Illuminati. And they are all members of the Skull and Bones Society, and they have all worshiped Satan. During the first election when Hillary was running against Obama, there was a Bilderberg meeting in the US. And both Obama and Hillary were summoned to the meeting. Hillary had been planning on challenging Obama during the Democratic Convention, but the Bilderbergs told Hillary that they had chosen Obama, and ordered Hillary to stand down. Hillary did not like this worth a damn, but she obeyed. (There is no love lost between Hillary and Obama, and that is the understatement of the century, but they do as they are told by their Masonic Masters).

Louie