Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

washington dc hookup

If, even so, the interest in a second date is either not mutual or nonexistent, as long as you each survive it, you can learn from that practical experience and up your game for the subsequent 1st date. dating in georgia It is also vital to recognize if this sort of issue is a deal breaker, and make the mature selection to split if it is. It s also important for you to recognize things that you are willing to compromise about and points that are deal breakers. how to flip camera in omegle Start your Independent Premium subscription currently.

mega personal classified ads

Quizzes, drawing games and other celebration activities let you share a laugh with somebody new and possibly forge a connection that leads to a partnership. craigslist starke fl Create inmates, ask a lot of queries, check out his answers to be positive he is who he says he is Before you start off going to him. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my attractive accent. truebootycall I ve tried to steer clear of the very first date taboo subjects of politics and religion, while the conversation could go there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/30/2015 10:42:54 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,175)
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

WASHINGTON – Mitt Romney wanted to go out on his terms.

The former Massachusetts governor and two-time presidential candidate pulled back from the brink of a third run only after determining that he could position himself as going out on top.

In a conference call with supporters that lasted only a few minutes, and in which he took no questions, Romney talked at length about the most recent opinion polls showing him leading the huge field of potential Republican candidates for president.

“I know that early poll numbers move up and down a great deal during a campaign, but we would have no doubt started in a strong position. One poll out just today shows me gaining support and leading the next closest contender by nearly two to one. I also am leading in all of the four early states,” Romney said

“I am convinced that with the help of the people on this call, we could win the nomination,” Romney said.

Romney did not want to excuse himself from contention before testing the waters and seeing what the response of voters was in polling, and now, he has done so.

“Two weeks ago it would have looked like he got pushed out,” said a campaign adviser from the 2012 effort.

Many in the political world laughed at the idea that Romney would run again, and Romney was losing the battle for political staff and donors, sometimes badly. On Thursday David Kochel, who ran Romney’s Iowa campaign in 2012, was announced as going to work for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, as a national adviser. And political operatives who admired Romney expressed hope that he would decide not to run, for his own sake. Romney had built up good will with many in the party, but that would dissipate quickly as a primary campaign heated up. And even those who had worked for Romney believed he did not comprehend the way in which he would be reduced to tatters in a primary.

Nonetheless, Romney, his family and his close advisers all believed firmly that he was the right man for the job in 2012, and remained so now.

“I am convinced that we could win the nomination, but fully realize it would have been difficult test and a hard fight,” Romney’s prepared remarks on a conference call with supporters said.

With the polling data especially being what it is, Romney can exit the scene saying he walked away from a likely victory.

“It’s the right thing to do at the right time,” said the former Romney aide.

And Romney virtually shut the door on any talk of him being drafted into the campaign at a later time.

“I’ve been asked, and will certainly be asked again if there are any circumstances whatsoever that might develop that could change my mind. That seems unlikely. Accordingly, I’m not organizing a PAC or taking donations; I’m not hiring a campaign team,” he said.

He wants this to be his swan song, going out on a high note.

http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-says-he-will-not-make-2016-white-house-bid-154856692.html

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/30/2015 10:43:08 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

txninnc
Euless, TX
47, joined May. 2014

Good.

1/30/2015 10:46:09 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,014)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Thinking jeb should follow suit...

1/30/2015 10:49:22 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

mr_bad_robot
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,178)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Good

Now Jeb Bush needs to do the same.

1/30/2015 10:52:16 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,379)
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

Darn.
I was hoping to be able to use this picture a few times before the novelty wore off.

1/30/2015 10:54:03 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

jeffb1981
Over 2,000 Posts (2,541)
Mendocino, CA
33, joined Jul. 2013

Good shit... I hate RINO's.

1/30/2015 10:54:13 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,063)
Pearlington, MS
51, joined Jul. 2014

translation.......the wife said no

1/30/2015 11:08:21 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,521)
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008

That's a shame for the Dems.

I can just imagine Hillary in a debate with Mitt, asking "So Mitt, would you mind explaining this "the 47%" a bit more clearly? Can you tell us the top four or five reasons why those 100 million+ Americans aren't paying federal tax, as you state?"

1/30/2015 11:09:20 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008

Quote from jeffb1981:

Tragically, people like you are the RINOs.

Mitt is a Republican's Republican - The perfect representative of the party.

1/30/2015 11:09:47 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nycman530
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from jeffb1981:

Yeah, that goes for Jeb and Christie as well. There's at least a half a dozen others that I'd rather see run than them.

1/30/2015 11:11:19 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

jeffb1981
Over 2,000 Posts (2,541)
Mendocino, CA
33, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from lobo_corazon:

Yeah? And you still dont know what the f**k your talking about canook...

1/30/2015 11:16:56 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

thekinghasrisen
Over 2,000 Posts (2,720)
San Diego, CA
30, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from txninnc:
Good.

That.

1/30/2015 11:18:51 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008

Quote from jeffb1981:
Yeah? And you still dont know what the f**k your talking about canook...

Thank you for that moment of irony

1/30/2015 11:34:43 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
jenny669
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Chester, VA
58, joined Mar. 2014

By the time the baggers have gotten rid of all their rotten apples they'll realize the barrel is empty.

1/30/2015 11:35:34 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

pdforone
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,342)
Litchfield, OH
63, joined Jul. 2010

He lost 47% of the vote before he even ran?

1/30/2015 11:38:28 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
darthcapital
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,263)
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from lobo_corazon:

I can just imagine Hillary in a debate with Mitt, asking "So Mitt, would you mind explaining this "the 47%" a bit more clearly? Can you tell us the top four or five reasons why those 100 million+ Americans aren't paying federal tax, as you state?"
rolls eyes.

really?

do you have actually proof of 100 million Americans that pays ZERO federal income tax?

1/30/2015 11:57:08 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
KatfishHunter
Coos Bay, OR
59, joined Oct. 2014

WASHINGTON – Mitt Romney wanted to go out on his terms.

The former Massachusetts governor and two-time presidential candidate pulled back from the brink of a third run only after determining that he could position himself as going out on top.

On top?

1/30/2015 11:58:20 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

I felt a disturbance in the force -as if millions of old Mitt Romney jokes cried that they couldn't live again, then suddenly silence.- John Fugelsang

1/30/2015 11:58:48 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

mr_bad_robot
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,178)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from jenny669:
By the time the baggers have gotten rid of all their rotten apples they'll realize the barrel is empty.

You dumb a** Romney is not a member of the Tea Party.

1/30/2015 12:02:00 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from darthcapital:
rolls eyes.

really?

do you have actually proof of 100 million Americans that pays ZERO federal income tax?

Suffering from amnesia?
What do you think is fueling the right wing fantasy that half the country in on
welfare wanting their "free shit"?

What do you think created that "47%" comment in the first place?

Google is your friend. I'm sure you'll find it if you actually bothered.

1/30/2015 12:03:04 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

fyathyrio
Over 2,000 Posts (2,217)
Savannah, GA
46, joined Nov. 2009

lose with Cruz.2016

1/30/2015 12:05:56 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

The republican party was never going to let Mitt Romney win the primary...

The man lost to Barrack Hussein Obama...

And the republicans have BIG problems in that there are like 9 candidates

Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush were considered the top candidates...

in 2016 women will again come out in high volume to ensure a republican does not win...

It was not the blacks that put Obama back in office...it was women voters...

and you simply can not blame them for not wanting republicans in power...

The really sad part in all this is because of Citizen United no true conservative will ever get elected for the republicans...leaving us with either a democrat...or a moron...

Pick your poison...

1/30/2015 12:33:22 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
darthcapital
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

Quote from muldoon1959:
Suffering from amnesia?
What do you think is fueling the right wing fantasy that half the country in on
welfare wanting their "free shit"?

What do you think created that "47%" comment in the first place?

Google is your friend. I'm sure you'll find it if you actually bothered.
really numbnuts

lets break it down, wait
I will take your advice and google it

looky what I found a breakdown of the 47%

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/numbers/displayatab.cfm?DocID=3057

amazing that 1.9% of the 47% that earned between $211K to 2.2 million dollars paid ZERO FEDERAL TAXES , unless my math fails me that 81 thousand filers paid zero taxes and 24 thousands households paid ZERO.

interesting

most of it is people earning less than 16,800
and household earning between 33 and 59 thousand per annum

interesting.

1/30/2015 12:36:13 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nycman530
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from nuffan:
The republican party was never going to let Mitt Romney win the primary...

The man lost to Barrack Hussein Obama...

And the republicans have BIG problems in that there are like 9 candidates

Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush were considered the top candidates...

in 2016 women will again come out in high volume to ensure a republican does not win...

It was not the blacks that put Obama back in office...it was women voters...

and you simply can not blame them for not wanting republicans in power...

The really sad part in all this is because of Citizen United no true conservative will ever get elected for the republicans...leaving us with either a democrat...or a moron...

Pick your poison...

There is more and more evidence that women are re-considering their priorities and it's because one of the top issues for women is jobs and the economy, national security, healthcare and education. They are more concerned with that than this manufactured "War On Women".

1/30/2015 1:08:15 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,566)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008

I wouldn't say that continued support for less pay for the same work and denial of reproductive rights are minor issues in the eyes of most women.And denial of raising the minimum wage hurts a lot of single mothers who have to pay for child care.The GOP makes absolutely no attempt to help women.

1/30/2015 1:41:38 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from nycman530:
There is more and more evidence that women are re-considering their priorities and it's because one of the top issues for women is jobs and the economy, national security, healthcare and education. They are more concerned with that than this manufactured "War On Women".

No you wish that were true...it is how you feel...but you are delusional if you think women feel like the war on women is manufactured...

1/30/2015 2:08:42 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nycman530
New York, NY
61, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from 61falcon:
I wouldn't say that continued support for less pay for the same work and denial of reproductive rights are minor issues in the eyes of most women.And denial of raising the minimum wage hurts a lot of single mothers who have to pay for child care.The GOP makes absolutely no attempt to help women.

Nonsense! It's not unequal pay for the same work. If they want to earn the same, go work on an offshore rig, or on a road crew, on underneath an automobile, or on a high rise office building project laying iron, etc. How surprising is it that men with children earn more than men without children, just the opposite of the situation with women? Is it surprising that a man who has more mouths to feed is more likely to work longer hours? Or take on harder or more dangerous jobs?
More than 90 percent of the people who are killed on the job are men. There is no point pretending that there are no differences between what women do and what men do in the workplace, or that these differences don't affect income. You have to look at total hours worked.
Here's an example, Falcon: Women lawyers who are pregnant, or who have young children, may have good reasons to prefer a 9 to 5 job in a government agency to working 60 hours a week in a high-powered law firm. But there is no point comparing male lawyers as a group with female lawyers as a group, if you don't look any deeper than job titles.
Unless, of course, you are not looking for the truth, but for political talking points.
Even when you compare women and men with the "same" education, as measured by college or university degrees, the women usually specialize in a very different mix of subjects, with very different income-earning potential.
If the 77 percent statistic was real, employers would be paying 30 percent more than they had to, every time they hired a man to do a job that a woman could do just as well. Would employers be such fools with their own money? If you think employers don't care about paying 30 percent more than they have to, just go ask your boss for a 30 percent raise! And if it were really like that, there would be lawsuits up the kazoo since the Lilly Leadbetter Act was signed in 1963.

1/30/2015 2:24:05 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,616)
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from norwegianwood64:
translation.......the wife said no

I was going to respond differently until I saw this and decided that it was the most realistic accurate analysis

1/30/2015 2:28:28 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from muldoon1959:
I felt a disturbance in the force -as if millions of old Mitt Romney jokes cried that they couldn't live again, then suddenly silence.- John Fugelsang

You shoulda took credit cuz no one knows who the f**k that is

At first glance, all I could see was John Fruscante the Chilli Peppers' guitarist lol

1/30/2015 2:36:48 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from nycman530:
Nonsense! It's not unequal pay for the same work. If they want to earn the same, go work on an offshore rig, or on a road crew, on underneath an automobile, or on a high rise office building project laying iron, etc. How surprising is it that men with children earn more than men without children, just the opposite of the situation with women? Is it surprising that a man who has more mouths to feed is more likely to work longer hours? Or take on harder or more dangerous jobs?
More than 90 percent of the people who are killed on the job are men. There is no point pretending that there are no differences between what women do and what men do in the workplace, or that these differences don't affect income. You have to look at total hours worked.
Here's an example, Falcon: Women lawyers who are pregnant, or who have young children, may have good reasons to prefer a 9 to 5 job in a government agency to working 60 hours a week in a high-powered law firm. But there is no point comparing male lawyers as a group with female lawyers as a group, if you don't look any deeper than job titles.
Unless, of course, you are not looking for the truth, but for political talking points.
Even when you compare women and men with the "same" education, as measured by college or university degrees, the women usually specialize in a very different mix of subjects, with very different income-earning potential.
If the 77 percent statistic was real, employers would be paying 30 percent more than they had to, every time they hired a man to do a job that a woman could do just as well. Would employers be such fools with their own money? If you think employers don't care about paying 30 percent more than they have to, just go ask your boss for a 30 percent raise! And if it were really like that, there would be lawsuits up the kazoo since the Lilly Leadbetter Act was signed in 1963.

That's a terrific post nyc
And you damn well know I agree with you about nothing lol

1/30/2015 2:42:05 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

Naah.
We'll leave plagiarism to the guys that want to be just like Rand Paul when (if) they
grow up.

Quote from leeag:
You shoulda took credit cuz no one knows who the f**k that is

At first glance, all I could see was John Fruscante the Chilli Peppers' guitarist lol

1/30/2015 2:42:19 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

reginamc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,507)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from nuffan:
No you wish that were true...it is how you feel...but you are delusional if you think women feel like the war on women is manufactured...

I think it's completely manufactured. Not all of us are stupid.

1/30/2015 2:53:39 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from reginamc:
I think it's completely manufactured. Not all of us are stupid.

A lot of junk is manufactured. Fake outrage being number one

I started downloading The Today Show podcast every day (Yeah I know - I'm kinda f**ked up in some ways) and when I watch it I can't help but think. ....who in their right mind would want to participate in the nicey nicey bullshit society that they've manufactured?

Can you imagine living like that? Gathering around the water cooler talking about the today show like well adjusted normal people?

1/30/2015 2:59:27 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

I certainly do not think all women agree with either view point...

but right now...the majority of women are not very happy with the republican party...

regardless of why and whether it is real or manufactured...that was the point...

1/30/2015 3:06:00 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

reginamc
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,507)
Las Vegas, NV
59, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from nuffan:
I certainly do not think all women agree with either view point...

but right now...the majority of women are not very happy with the republican party...

regardless of why and whether it is real or manufactured...that was the point...

Why would you think that? You heard it on the news? We're not happy with either party, nobody is.

1/30/2015 3:07:39 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

I think most women don't want to be categorized by gender and wish that they were spoken to as individuals

They want what a lot of people want.
Good education opportunities, less wealth transfer to the top, less spending on idiotic wars, more assistance to the less fortunate etc.

Positions that have zero to do with being female

1/30/2015 3:10:03 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from leeag:
I think most women don't want to be categorized by gender and wish that they were spoken to as individuals

They want what a lot of people want.
Good education opportunities, less wealth transfer to the top, less spending on idiotic wars, more assistance to the less fortunate etc.

Positions that have zero to do with being female

Or Republican, which is probably why there's a problem with women voters
in the GOP.

1/30/2015 3:20:26 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

nuffan
Kennesaw, GA
51, joined Mar. 2014

Because of the 2012 Election results...

It is not rocket science...pretty simple math actually...

I also do some contracting work with a firm that does lots of polling...and have built the SQL reports from the data collected...

and though based in Atlanta they did polling in 37 states...

and you are welcome to disagree...but the numbers on women pulling for the GOP are poor to say the least...

[Edited 1/30/2015 3:21:06 PM ]

1/30/2015 4:11:54 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

muldoon1959
Vallejo, CA
55, joined Feb. 2008

I was just going off all the right wing rhetoric from a couple years ago about
how half the country was just a bunch of lazy moochers because they didn't pay any
taxes.
Perhaps next time one of them goes off on this fallacy you'd be so kind
to set them straight like you did me instead of letting it ride like you
usually do.

Quote from darthcapital:
really numbnuts

lets break it down, wait
I will take your advice and google it

looky what I found a breakdown of the 47%

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/numbers/displayatab.cfm?DocID=3057

amazing that 1.9% of the 47% that earned between $211K to 2.2 million dollars paid ZERO FEDERAL TAXES , unless my math fails me that 81 thousand filers paid zero taxes and 24 thousands households paid ZERO.

interesting

most of it is people earning less than 16,800
and household earning between 33 and 59 thousand per annum

interesting.

1/30/2015 4:36:15 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
darthcapital
North York, ON
44, joined Apr. 2014

there are lot on the so called right who are clueless as the left.
anytime I come across a "right wing" or "conservative" and they tell me they are capitalist and you ask them what did you read and its usually "ayn rand" and never adam smith, david riccardo or john stuart mills my response is you have no clue on what capitalism is.

While ayn rand is okay and entertaining reading, her books atlas shrugged and fountain head are fables, the best book she ever wrote was "capitalism the unknown ideal" at least that book is filled with actual facts.

its like those that love romance and never read dryden, but because they read Harlequin makes them a specialist?

1/30/2015 4:40:58 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,700)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

1/30/2015 4:56:56 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

leeag
Milwaukee, WI
47, joined May. 2011

Quote from darthcapital:
john stuart mill

Wow cool reference

I like Jeremy Bentham myself but it's nice to know people are reading serious stuff

1/30/2015 6:01:32 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

testsignup
Over 2,000 Posts (3,657)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

This is excellent news for the GOP. Romney could not possibly win a general election, and would have been a divisive distraction for them, providing way too much easy fodder for Democrats to attack.

By pretending as he did before, to support the most internally hostile portions of the party, he lost his chance to be believed when he moved more to the center to win general election.

Hopefully, the Republicans wont thus cripple their own candidates this time.

1/30/2015 6:07:03 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,748)
Bellaire, OH
52, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from testsignup:
This is excellent news for the GOP. Romney could not possibly win a general election, and would have been a divisive distraction for them, providing way too much easy fodder for Democrats to attack.

By pretending as he did before, to support the most internally hostile portions of the party, he lost his chance to be believed when he moved more to the center to win general election.

Hopefully, the Republicans wont thus cripple their own candidates this time.

What f**kin planet are you from? Romney LOST because he didn't coddle the poor white/black working class. R-money is what was truly at stake.

1/30/2015 6:26:43 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
peterk2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,006)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

Quote from txninnc:
Good.

amen

1/30/2015 6:28:52 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
peterk2
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

Quote from nuffan:

yeah, like the 50 or 60 thousand women raped, tortured, beheaded, murdered by isis while puss n boots sat there and did nothing except toss a couple of aviation bombs around.

1/30/2015 6:42:57 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

testsignup
Over 2,000 Posts (3,657)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from hunter12gauge:
What f**kin planet are you from? Romney LOST because he didn't coddle the poor white/black working class. R-money is what was truly at stake.

No, he lost because he attacked almost half the citizenry directly. The infamous 47% speech alone, went a long way to driving moderates away.

1/30/2015 6:51:53 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
dohenybeach
Over 2,000 Posts (3,636)
San Clemente, CA
57, joined Jul. 2014

Romney ought to run as a liberal Democrat because that's precisely what he is.

1/30/2015 6:53:35 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (27,014)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Never heard the 47% remark and I still concluded....

"Next >>>"

1/30/2015 7:43:23 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

starfox22
Over 2,000 Posts (3,843)
Castle Rock, CO
57, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from lobo_corazon:

Mitt "Well yes Mrs Clinton I can explain it, and I will do so v e r y s l o w l y so that you will be able to understand. You see, ugh, what is that smell, did you just fart again?, on stage, really that is just wrong, oh was that a queef, pardon me. Anyway, where was I, oh yes, now pay attention, Mrs Clinton, are you picking your nose? for goodness sake that is very unbecoming of a lady, anyway, your party for many years has relied on the hopelessly uniformed and hopelessly dependent class to get elected. I see you are nodding your head, oops, bet you didn't want to admit that did you?"

Hillary "Burp"

Mitt " Top 5 reasons. 1. Loser bums don't pay taxes on EBT cards. 2. Loser gibmedats want, want, want, and never give back. 3. Loser crybaby liberals sit around and wait for someone else to take care of them, little to no income and thanks to the generous tax relief provided by George Bush, they do not pay taxes. 4. You have no idea what I really said and you as well as your main street media lap dogs misrepresent it on a daily basis, and 5. God your ugly.

Hillary "queef"

And that concludes our debate. I'm Candy Crowley and I just ate an entire C*cker Spaniel Good night.

1/30/2015 8:09:53 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
peterk2
Fort Lauderdale, FL
54, joined May. 2007

Quote from nuffan:
wer...

yeah, we should only let the left, the unions, hollywood, silicon valley, academia, big media, big medical , big insurance, the huge tax free foundations, all their pac's, the left 501c 3's etc, contribute to the elections.

stop the corporations from making it an even playing field.

you freaking moron.

1/30/2015 10:53:23 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

kingslayer99
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,406)
Arlington, TN
50, joined Oct. 2014

Dam really wanted to watch him lose AGAIN!

1/30/2015 11:13:32 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
jenny669
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Chester, VA
58, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from mr_bad_robot:
You dumb a** Romney is not a member of the Tea Party.

The tea party is just the GOP on acid.

1/31/2015 9:43:46 AM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
skwirell
Over 2,000 Posts (2,388)
Ya‘Bad
Israel
95, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from lobo_corazon:

LOL! Romney is a Democrat who switched parties.

2/2/2015 2:29:50 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
condor_0000
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,303)
Tampa, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Big Money Tells Romney to go Away
Romney pullout gives Bush advantage in Republican money race
By Patrick Martin
2 February 2015

The official withdrawal of Mitt Romney from the race for the Republican presidential nomination, only three weeks after he indicated interest in a third presidential campaign, means that former Florida Governor Jeb Bush is likely to enjoy a huge financial edge over potential challengers for the nomination.

Romney’s announcement Friday, in a five minute conference call with supporters and fundraisers, came after a series of rebuffs for the 2012 Republican nominee, most notably from media mogul Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, as well as from casino boss Sheldon Adelson and hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer.

The Journal lashed the prospect of another Romney candidacy in a harshly worded editorial that began, “If Mitt Romney is the answer, what is the question?” Congressional Republicans were also distinctly negative about a possible Romney candidacy.

Pressure from the as yet undeclared Jeb Bush campaign was reportedly a major factor in both Romney’s decision and the timing of the announcement, more than a year before the first actual contest of the nomination campaign. Dozens of Republican Party operatives and fundraisers, including Romney’s own Iowa caucus coordinator, had aligned themselves with Bush.

Romney and Bush had a face-to-face meeting January 22 at a Romney vacation home in Utah, although it is not known what role that may have played in the decision to pull out.

What is remarkable is how openly the American press describes the process by which a few dozen multimillionaires have begun weeding out the Republican presidential field. The New York Times said the decision not to run “came after days of increasingly gloomy news reached the Romney family.” The newspaper continued: “Donors who supported him last time refused to commit to his campaign.”

The Times quoted one such fundraiser, California investor William Obendorf, who mobilized billionaires such as Charles Schwab and Betsy DeVos (Amway), among others, to pressure Romney not to run.

The Washington Post described three weeks of phone calls by Romney and top aides with Republican money men: “Romney was warned this month that, unless he acted to show interest in another campaign, there could be little left of the financial and political network that carried him to the nomination in 2012.”

After the Romney announcement, Brian Ballard, a Romney fundraiser in 2012 who is now attached to the Bush campaign, gloated to the Post, “It’s a great day for Jeb Bush. I think Jeb had 75 percent of the money folks here. This brings in the other 25 percent.”

It is, indeed, the “money folks” who control the Republican Party, just as they do the Democratic Party. The sentiments of working people—who for the most part would prefer a close encounter with the Ebola virus to a third Bush in the White House—count for nothing in this process.

Romney’s announcement of non-candidacy included an endorsement of “our next generation of Republican leaders, one who may not be as well known as I am today, one who has not yet taken their message across the country, one who is just getting started.” The language was a clear slap at Jeb Bush.

This was followed by a Romney dinner engagement with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, a potential challenger to Bush, although spokesmen for both Romney and Christie said the meeting was a previously planned social event and not an endorsement.

Christie is expected to be Bush’s main rival for Republican establishment fundraisers, but the New Jersey governor is hampered by state and federal laws that bar direct solicitation of contributions from Wall Street firms that handle the state’s huge bond business.

The Times noted Sunday that Christie and Bush had “plunged into all-out battle this weekend for the biggest unclaimed prize in American politics and the decisive advantage that could go with it: the billion-dollar donor network once harnessed by Mitt Romney.”

The newspaper cited “hundreds of phone calls” being placed to generate the $50 million to $100 million war chest each candidate must assemble just to be judged a “credible” candidate by corporate America. Other candidates were seeking to exploit the opening left by Romney’s withdrawal, including Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Florida Senator Marco Rubio.

Besides Bush, Walker received the biggest boost from the media in the wake of Romney’s withdrawal, with favorable reports on his standing in Iowa, the first contest in the 2016 campaign. A Des Moines Register poll found him leading a thoroughly splintered Republican field, with 15 percent, followed by Kentucky Senator Rand Paul at 14 percent, Romney at 13 percent. Jeb Bush placed only sixth, with eight percent.

2/2/2015 4:45:14 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008

Quote from dohenybeach:

lol no. He is a model Republican, making a fortune extracting millions from companies other people worked to build.

2/2/2015 5:27:05 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
citylights01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,239)
Elkridge, MD
36, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from dohenybeach:

Is this strongdad?

2/2/2015 6:32:09 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
45, joined May. 2008

Yes, he is.

2/2/2015 6:48:04 PM Romney Will Not Make White House Bid  
citylights01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,239)
Elkridge, MD
36, joined Feb. 2013