Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

The lady lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at first the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably straightforward to live . online dating grande prairie alberta The Catholic Church calls the union of a Catholic to someone new has not been baptized a with of cult. But some studies suggest that a match made there is extra likely to last than one particular created the old fashioned way. asian sex hookup User testimonials For every single dating web page we looked at app shop reviews, forum discussions, and trustpilot critiques to discover web sites with the highest average rating in a given category.

usasexguide com

e. hookup birmingham al Figuring this was not a fantastic first date appear, I made no weekend plans. Some of these inquiries might appear silly at very first, but they can be quite telling. datingiframe review Right here are 40 definitely terrific initially date questions that will make you look great and give you a lot of talk about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/9/2015 12:21:14 AM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  

shylywilling
Over 1,000 Posts (1,263)
Medford, OR
53, joined Jan. 2008

Through the grace of God, and perhaps even the lack of grace by bigd and I, furchizedec was inspired a few days ago to guide me to a more efficient tool to better help me express and or confirm the truth God allowed me to witness. Now I must strive humbly to learn the use and so I ask, what do the references to "plural" mean in the Strong entries I copied below for the term "God" cited in KJV+ Gen 1:1?

It seems to me that the Strong definitions suggest this specific quote of the term "God" is not necessarily referring to the supreme being's self but could also be referring to the supreme being's will manifested in some other form or agent. Am I understanding the "plural" references correctly? If not, I ask if you could explain why not?

H430
'e?lo^hi^ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Total KJV occurrences: 2601

H433
'e?lo^ahh 'e?lo^ahh
el-o'-ah, el-o'-ah
(The second form is rare); probably prolonged (emphatically) from H410; a deity or the deity: - God, god. See H430.
Total KJV occurrences: 57

H410
'e^l
ale
Shortened from H352; strength; as adjective mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity): - God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might (-y one), power, strong. Compare names in ?-el.?
Total KJV occurrences: 242

H352
'ayil
ah'-yil
From the same as H193; properly strength; hence anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree: - mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.
Total KJV occurrences: 185

H193
'u^l
ool
From an unused root meaning to twist, that is, (by implication) be strong; the body (as being rolled together) also powerful: - mighty, strength.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

God wills/urges the earth to live grow/evolve.

Gen 1:24) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

(Gen 2:4) These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORDH3068 God made the earth and the heavens.

After many generations inspired before LORD God literally, or figuratively, actually materializes to man. Ladies, I learned something new and want to share as my valentine treat. Stay tuned. But first, the first mention of LORD in the bible and it comes upon the reader as past tense of plural objects. "generations", "heavens", "these", "were". OK. Many generations and still no Adam and Eve. Stay tuned Ladies.

H3068

"LORD"
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
Total KJV occurrences: 6521

H3069
yeho^vih
yeh-ho-vee'
A variation of H3068 (used after H136, and pronounced by Jews as H430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce H3068 as H136): - God.
Total KJV occurrences: 302

H136
'a?do^na^y
ad-o-noy'
An emphatic form of H113; the Lord (used as a proper name of God only): - (my) Lord.
Total KJV occurrences: 438

H113
'a^do^n 'a^do^n
aw-done', aw-done'
From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine): - lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with ?Adoni-?.
Total KJV occurrences: 335

H1961
haw-yaw'
A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary): - beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use.
Total KJV occurrences: 3502

H1933
haw-vaw', haw-vaw'
A primitive root (compare H183, H1961) supposed to mean properly to breathe; to be (in the sense of existence): - be, X have.
Total KJV occurrences: 6

H183
aw-vaw'
A primitive root; to wish for: - covet, (greatly) desire, be desirous, long, lust (after).
Total KJV occurrences: 26
H3050

yaw
Contracted for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name: - Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Cp. names in ?-iah,? ?-jah.?
Total KJV occurrences: 49

After many generations of life on earth LORD establishes birth place of man's first organized civilization. Called Eden, (pleasurable).

(Gen 2:8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Still no Adam or Eve ladies. but I shouldn't say more just yet as it is only 2-8 not yet valentine.

To summarize. Through gen 2:8 God had inspired countless generations and Adam and Eve had not yet even been spoken to by LORD God.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/9/2015 12:54:14 AM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  

furchizedek
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,623)
Kingman, AZ
72, joined Sep. 2010
online now!

I think I'll have to stand back and see what's said, but I think scholars know that there are two different, separate creation stories in Genesis.

Quote from shylywilling:
Through the grace of God, and perhaps even the lack of grace by bigd and I, furchizedec was inspired a few days ago to guide me to a more efficient tool to better help me express and or confirm the truth God allowed me to witness. Now I must strive humbly to learn the use and so I ask, what do the references to "plural" mean in the Strong entries I copied below for the term "God" cited in KJV+ Gen 1:1?

It seems to me that the Strong definitions suggest this specific quote of the term "God" is not necessarily referring to the supreme being's self but could also be referring to the supreme being's will manifested in some other form or agent. Am I understanding the "plural" references correctly? If not, I ask if you could explain why not?

H430
'e?lo^hi^ym
el-o-heem'
Plural of H433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative: - angels, X exceeding, God (gods) (-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Total KJV occurrences: 2601

H433
'e?lo^ahh 'e?lo^ahh
el-o'-ah, el-o'-ah
(The second form is rare); probably prolonged (emphatically) from H410; a deity or the deity: - God, god. See H430.
Total KJV occurrences: 57

H410
'e^l
ale
Shortened from H352; strength; as adjective mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity): - God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might (-y one), power, strong. Compare names in ?-el.?
Total KJV occurrences: 242

H352
'ayil
ah'-yil
From the same as H193; properly strength; hence anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree: - mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.
Total KJV occurrences: 185

H193
'u^l
ool
From an unused root meaning to twist, that is, (by implication) be strong; the body (as being rolled together) also powerful: - mighty, strength.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

God wills/urges the earth to live grow/evolve.

Gen 1:24) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

(Gen 2:4) These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORDH3068 God made the earth and the heavens.

After many generations inspired before LORD God literally, or figuratively, actually materializes to man. Ladies, I learned something new and want to share as my valentine treat. Stay tuned. But first, the first mention of LORD in the bible and it comes upon the reader as past tense of plural objects. "generations", "heavens", "these", "were". OK. Many generations and still no Adam and Eve. Stay tuned Ladies.

H3068

"LORD"
yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
Total KJV occurrences: 6521

H3069
yeho^vih
yeh-ho-vee'
A variation of H3068 (used after H136, and pronounced by Jews as H430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce H3068 as H136): - God.
Total KJV occurrences: 302

H136
'a?do^na^y
ad-o-noy'
An emphatic form of H113; the Lord (used as a proper name of God only): - (my) Lord.
Total KJV occurrences: 438

H113
'a^do^n 'a^do^n
aw-done', aw-done'
From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine): - lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with ?Adoni-?.
Total KJV occurrences: 335

H1961
haw-yaw'
A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary): - beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use.
Total KJV occurrences: 3502

H1933
haw-vaw', haw-vaw'
A primitive root (compare H183, H1961) supposed to mean properly to breathe; to be (in the sense of existence): - be, X have.
Total KJV occurrences: 6

H183
aw-vaw'
A primitive root; to wish for: - covet, (greatly) desire, be desirous, long, lust (after).
Total KJV occurrences: 26
H3050

yaw
Contracted for H3068, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name: - Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Cp. names in ?-iah,? ?-jah.?
Total KJV occurrences: 49

After many generations of life on earth LORD establishes birth place of man's first organized civilization. Called Eden, (pleasurable).

(Gen 2:8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

Still no Adam or Eve ladies. but I shouldn't say more just yet as it is only 2-8 not yet valentine.

To summarize. Through gen 2:8 God had inspired countless generations and Adam and Eve had not yet even been spoken to by LORD God.

2/9/2015 1:14:57 AM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  

shylywilling
Over 1,000 Posts (1,263)
Medford, OR
53, joined Jan. 2008

Furch, I can't thank you enough for directing me to the software, but I would say I have awaited it for a long time.

Two creation stories? Interesting.

2/9/2015 12:02:41 PM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
72, joined Sep. 2010
online now!

Quote from shylywilling:
Furch, I can't thank you enough for directing me to the software, but I would say I have awaited it for a long time.

Two creation stories? Interesting.

Yeah, Google it. There's a lot on it, including apologists who try to make it go away.

2/9/2015 5:34:07 PM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  
joyusall2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,574)
Queensland
Australia
68, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from furchizedek:
Yeah, Google it. There's a lot on it, including apologists who try to make it go away.

Wasn't able to follow everything you and shy are saying---about numbers and different root words for G_d

however I was sitting on my throne doing my business

Thought I will read some of the Urantia book
I opened to page
Paper100_____Religion in Human Experience
starting at verse 5

WOW wish my eyes were better
can see Furch why you sent me the Urantia book
You must love Jesus very much

2/9/2015 6:11:26 PM We evolve, from one to one. The Bible confirms  

furchizedek
Kingman, AZ
72, joined Sep. 2010
online now!

Quote from joyusall2:
Wasn't able to follow everything you and shy are saying---about numbers and different root words for G_d

however I was sitting on my throne doing my business

Thought I will read some of the Urantia book
I opened to page
Paper100_____Religion in Human Experience
starting at verse 5

WOW wish my eyes were better
can see Furch why you sent me the Urantia book
You must love Jesus very much

Oh, thank you. Well, I do. As I know you do also. Keep plugging away at the book. It contains tons of gems. But I know a lot of it is tough sledding. No worries. Was there a disk at the back of your book? You can listen to the audio reading of the book too, from that, in your computer, I think. I have those same audio files in mp3 format so I can listen on an iPod or some sort of music player. I think reading is best though, the first time through, if your eyes can handle it. Reading is nice and slow paced.