Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult hookup sites

This is actually kind of a breakthrough, he continues. men seeking men san jose I saw him on the street later that night and he looked at me and walked straight previous me. I picked an arcade bar to meet just in case he was boring, but as quickly as I saw him, I knew that there was one thing special about him. tendermeets ups The subsequent morning as I joined the verify in queue at Heathrow, I chatted with two midlife females from Hertfordshire and told them about the adventure that awaited me.

megaperonals

Talking about their career can provide some insight into no matter whether they re far more analytical or inventive. men seeking men toledo As you most likely know, these kind of 1st messages are unlikely to get the response you want, so we re right here to give you a couple of ideas. When encountering everyone on the web, arrange for the initial few dates to take spot in public places. dating a canadian girl Problems are a portion of life nothing s fantastic and of course, that goes as effectively with relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/1/2015 7:07:25 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

I have been on this site a while and I am still puzzled by some of the messages I get. Often I don't have time to properly respond, or I'm not particularly interested. I have received very ugly, hateful, and borderline threatening messages from guys for not responding to their messages. I have received the same level of rudeness from guys that I have tried to let down easy. What are other experiences with this? Is there a preference for being regected?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/1/2015 7:09:18 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,203)
Pearland, TX
51, joined Jan. 2013

yup I have and KNOW that "no response is a response"

and if they're rude about it back at you..block and thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet and pat yourself on the back for making a good call.

3/1/2015 7:15:59 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

Thank you rose I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I wonder if this happens to the guys also.

3/1/2015 7:17:27 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

okdazie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,036)
Chandler, OK
58, joined Oct. 2013

Some think this is a smorgasbord and they should get to sample everything. It's not and they don't.

3/1/2015 7:20:41 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
ericl_1
Palm Coast, FL
44, joined Oct. 2014

It happens to men all the time.

3/1/2015 7:20:58 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dasnixter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,781)
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

It's only in your mind.

Whichever you place in 'ighest regard is the worst one.

For you.

3/1/2015 7:24:23 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from dasnixter:
It's only in your mind.

Whichever you place in 'ighest regard is the worst one.

For you.

What is in my mind?

3/1/2015 7:26:40 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hornydiver
Jacksonville, FL
30, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Honestly coming from this site of the fence line I try to respond to any messages I may get. Minus the majority of the messages that are generated from a computer woman. But it does happen over here to.some of my messages are ignored and some of my messages get a return that says thanks but I'm not interested. And honestly it depends on the man's maturity level. If he takes it with a grain of salt then maybe his maturity level is actually that of an adult and he may actually be what your looking for. If the guy takes it to hear and leaves you a nasty response back then maybe his maturity level is such in the comic book realm and would be no good for you anyhow. So in that case I would have to agree and say block them and be thankful you didn't engage them with any time. However with that being said...I'm free

3/1/2015 7:35:21 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
idliketotalk
Punxsutawney, PA
52, joined Oct. 2013

As I guy who has used these types of sites for years I realize that the ladies get tons of mail compared to the guys. Often emails get deleted without even being read.

I try to not take offense if a message does not get replied to. I'd say about 1 in 10 get a reply. At times if I am very interested, I will send a second message, not a mean one, just a second one, about half of the time that is also ignored, the other half a simple "not interested" or "sorry, I deleted by mistake" comes along.

If you have the time, a simple "sorry, not interested" is good but then the guy's going to want to know why. So in many ways to simply ignore is probably best.

What does kind of annoy me though is when you do have a dialog going with someone and after several email exchanges it suddenly stops with no explination. I find that puzzling.

3/1/2015 7:41:03 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

micheleisgreat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,139)
Pittsburgh, PA
52, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from hornydiver:
Honestly coming from this site of the fence line I try to respond to any messages I may get. Minus the majority of the messages that are generated from a computer woman. But it does happen over here to.some of my messages are ignored and some of my messages get a return that says thanks but I'm not interested. And honestly it depends on the man's maturity level. If he takes it with a grain of salt then maybe his maturity level is actually that of an adult and he may actually be what your looking for. If the guy takes it to hear and leaves you a nasty response back then maybe his maturity level is such in the comic book realm and would be no good for you anyhow. So in that case I would have to agree and say block them and be thankful you didn't engage them with any time. However with that being said...I'm free

@ nosleep
He seems like a keeper !

3/1/2015 7:41:31 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from nosleep4me:
What is in my mind?

I wouldn't care to comment save answering your inquiry.

"Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected{sic}?"

Whichever option you find worse is the one in your mind.

There is no right answer, yet all replies are equally correct.

3/1/2015 7:46:47 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from dasnixter:
I wouldn't care to comment save answering your inquiry.

Wise decision....
Thank you for explaining your comment. I can agree with that.

3/1/2015 7:47:05 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hornydiver
Jacksonville, FL
30, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Lol. I've tried talking to nosleep. Is ok though. Some times.. and I am one of the guys that understand... the other person may not think you will click. Either way it goes though you can always make a new friend out of the deal

3/1/2015 7:54:21 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

No prob dahl.

3/1/2015 7:54:28 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

micheleisgreat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,139)
Pittsburgh, PA
52, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from hornydiver:
Lol. I've tried talking to nosleep. Is ok though. Some times.. and I am one of the guys that understand... the other person may not think you will click. Either way it goes though you can always make a new friend out of the deal

I'd you lived closer, I'd introduce you to my daughter. You seem sweet and you are a cutie! AND I would get beautiful grandchildren!!!

3/1/2015 7:56:00 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

naturebiy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,078)
Mc Kenzie, TN
39, joined Jul. 2011

If I get no reply..I move on..

Simple

3/1/2015 7:56:09 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from hornydiver:

I appreciate your comment, and your maturity for that matter. Sometimes people are looking for different things, and it's not a reflection on either side. I'm glad you are man enough to see it that way

[Edited 3/1/2015 7:56:45 AM ]

3/1/2015 8:00:21 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hornydiver
Jacksonville, FL
30, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

It doesn't matter how far away you live. It just determined how far your willing to go for the person you like/love. Your more than welcome to introduce me. And thank you must graciously for the sweet compliments.

3/1/2015 8:00:25 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

txrose64
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,203)
Pearland, TX
51, joined Jan. 2013

as to which is "worse" I didn't put a value on either..or really care...no interest ok no biggie, next!

3/1/2015 8:02:32 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hornydiver
Jacksonville, FL
30, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from nosleep4me:
I appreciate your comment, and your maturity for that matter. Sometimes people are looking for different things, and it's not a reflection on either side. I'm glad you are man enough to see it that way
most definitely. I understand we're all looking for a certain thing. I will never get mad or upset for not being what someone is looking for.

3/1/2015 8:06:26 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

esmeraldar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,233)
Toms River, NJ
66, joined Jan. 2009

If I were the one sending messages I would prefer to have no response if the person is not interested.
I've become a little nasty when replying to messages because most folks do not read my profile. Most of the folks who message me are scammers anyway.

3/1/2015 8:26:02 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
unique_woman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,616)
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

for me I think both of those are equally bad

3/1/2015 8:32:03 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
unique_woman
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from txrose64:

and if they're rude about it back at you..block and thank your lucky stars you dodged that bullet and pat yourself on the back for making a good call.

In some cases no response is a response & I agree if there rude about it block

3/1/2015 8:32:38 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

norwegianwood64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,581)
Huntsville, AL
51, joined Jul. 2014

It is worse when the woman prints the message out...uses it for toilet paper....and then lights it on fire while doing a voodoo curse.

3/1/2015 8:36:35 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
unique_woman
Omaha, NE
27, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from esmeraldar:
If I were the one sending messages I would prefer to have no response if the person is not interested.
I've become a little nasty when replying to messages because most folks do not read my profile. Most of the folks who message me are scammers anyway.

Sometimes I get nasty too when replying to messages on this site because users ask me questions when the answers to their questions is in my profile so obviously they didn't read my profile before they messaged me.

3/1/2015 9:14:23 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

jlyinc
Over 2,000 Posts (2,674)
Chaska, MN
31, joined Nov. 2014

I always preferred to have my messages ignored if he wasn't interested.

I ignore the rude ones. I respond to the decent ones.

3/1/2015 9:21:54 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
rainydaze26
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,868)
Columbus, OH
50, joined Nov. 2013

No response is a response.

3/1/2015 9:28:45 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

_bear_claws_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,134)
Chandler, AZ
51, joined Aug. 2014

regardless of how the message is handled , I see no need to get all butt hurt about it if its not how you would've expected.... its not like she is the only one out there and you just HAVE to meet/be with her...

if she doesn't message me then I look at it that she has other interests...

if she messages me back telling me she has no interest , then I leave it at that and move on... no need to message her back with rude comments like some guys here do...

3/1/2015 9:31:44 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

rescueranger245
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,081)
Windsor, VA
61, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from rainydaze26:
No response is a response.

^^^^^ This!

Sometimes, if she feels the need to respond, a simply thank you, but no thank you works well.

Regardless of what you do or how you respond, there will always be those who react poorly. Simply count your blessing that they showed their true colors now instead of later.

Think of it as this...If he acts like this because you're not interested...You made a good choice in not accepting him in the first place.

3/1/2015 9:34:32 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

No response

Le walk de shame.

3/1/2015 9:47:26 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
rainydaze26
Columbus, OH
50, joined Nov. 2013

Quote from dasnixter:
No response

Le walk de shame.

If it's someone you've seen in the forums, then of course a polite response.

But, if it's a random 'friend request' or 'hey baby'....delete.

3/1/2015 9:51:46 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
sir_hugo_drax
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,102)
Big Timber, MT
23, joined Apr. 2014

Oh cool!...
Another "I'm so hot and these losers won't leave me alone" thread...

[Edited 3/1/2015 9:52:42 AM ]

3/1/2015 9:54:35 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

ctr916v2
Roseville, CA
51, joined Nov. 2014

just tell us you are busy with all of the other ones right now, but you may try to find a friend who is complaining she isn't getting used enough or isn't meeting her quota often enough even though she doesn't work in sales, if we have a good attitude.

[Edited 3/1/2015 9:55:01 AM ]

3/1/2015 9:56:07 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

barrydalmi
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,396)
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

Ignored. No response is a response. Back when I was free to do so. I wrote women who I knew would reject me just for fun. I was nearly 100% in my pre-communication analysis.

3/1/2015 10:09:20 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
rainydaze26
Columbus, OH
50, joined Nov. 2013

Of course, actual messages are required before the need for any response protocol...
good to have a contingency plan.

3/1/2015 10:10:30 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

sweetnsassy1957
Valparaiso, IN
58, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from txrose64:

AND
May I add,
"Speak only if it improves upon the silence"
by M.Gandhi

3/1/2015 10:12:10 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hercules2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,112)
Dubois, IN
54, joined May. 2014
online now!

Most women won't reply to my messages. The last one that did reply was really pissed off cuz I wanted to know up front if she was always a woman.

Then there is the hate mail from women cussing me out and I never even contacted them. What is wrong with you women anyway? Obviously mental problems!

Can't someone just send me a pity boob picture?

3/1/2015 10:38:23 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,514)
Enid, OK
55, joined Feb. 2010

If and when I do send a message, 99.9% of the time, women ignore them. So I do not worry about it.

3/1/2015 10:55:22 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
monarchqqwings
Streamwood, IL
49, joined Jan. 2015

I've been called, the nastiest words someone can call a woman, for not responding or saying I'm not interested.

I do laugh at some of the combinations of words that have been put together. Cracks me up every time.

3/1/2015 10:57:38 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

b2cold
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,272)
Bark River, MI
22, joined Mar. 2014

Ignore them I guess.

3/1/2015 11:05:01 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

If its a forum person and they blow me off I am a little put off...especially if we have bantered in a thread.

3/1/2015 11:11:56 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

skywatcher58
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,659)
Topeka, KS
56, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from barrydalmi:
If its a forum person and they blow me off I am a little put off...especially if we have bantered in a thread.
I agree. I try to answer all messages unless it's a scammer or friend request and I've never talked to the guy before. I've made some nice friends by being honest. Other men have cussed me out calling me names threatened to come to Kansas to hit me. It's scary to have to tell someone you aren't interested, only because I am afraid of their response.

3/1/2015 11:12:42 AM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dasnixter
Jessieville, AR
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from rainydaze26:

If ...

Ja, ja, ja

... then why can't I paint you?

3/1/2015 12:19:28 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

nosleep4me
Jacksonville, FL
37, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from ctr916v2:
just tell us you are busy with all of the other ones right now, but you may try to find a friend who is complaining she isn't getting used enough or isn't meeting her quota often enough even though she doesn't work in sales, if we have a good attitude.

Rather cynical view.... That's like saying if she's not into you she must be a gold digger, or a lesbian. I've had messages unrequited, but it's just a disappointment. I don't hold any bitterness towards a person that doesn't want to talk to me. It's just their choice.

3/1/2015 12:23:16 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,912)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

I prefer knowing to not knowing what the person wants

Politely of course!

3/1/2015 12:23:36 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

Well Skywatcher (and others)...If your honest decent response sets off that kind of fireworks and behavior then you can be happy that you can trust your Picker because it saved you.

Because if a dangerously unbalanced idiot has that response over an email exchange...imagine after 5 years of co-mingled finances and material property.

3/1/2015 12:24:29 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

soulflight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,008)
Dayton, OH
53, joined Apr. 2014

Amen to that Barry

3/1/2015 12:28:21 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

phil406
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,092)
Pueblo, CO
51, joined Jul. 2009

Well I've had gals perve me, send a message then either block or go invisible. Getting perved by the same gal different days to me means she's starving for Attention!

3/1/2015 12:28:41 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

kartusch
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,507)
Logan, UT
40, joined May. 2014

It's not about how you reject it's about the individual getting rejected.

Some don't take it well.

Me I'm a pro!

3/1/2015 12:33:29 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,912)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

You get rejected? ^^

3/1/2015 2:38:30 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

comicbookfan97
Over 1,000 Posts (1,605)
Minneapolis, MN
37, joined Aug. 2010

good luck in your search op and no it not worst to get no relpy lately it the fake that have been writing me and when i look at there profile they just post how they are and nothing else like really what do you really look like height,hair,eye color? and what are you really looking for other then trying to get you to go to there site or text

3/1/2015 2:45:44 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
amargosa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,724)
Riddle, OR
56, joined Aug. 2011

Just block them and forget about it. The guys who behave that way are frustrated idiots who have gone nuts from having only their hand for too long.

3/1/2015 2:49:00 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD
51, joined Dec. 2007

@ Armagosa Where have you been Dr. Livningston? The Congo? Missed you old feller.

3/1/2015 2:51:43 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
mortara
Over 2,000 Posts (2,897)
Pittsburgh, PA
61, joined Feb. 2014

I would rather have no response and I do the same. What screws me up is a response 2 months later and I respond and now I get no response. So who knows and I never take it seriously.

3/1/2015 2:51:52 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

hercules2010
Over 2,000 Posts (2,112)
Dubois, IN
54, joined May. 2014
online now!

Quote from kartusch:
It's not about how you reject it's about the individual getting rejected.

Some don't take it well.

Me I'm a pro!

I wouldn't reject you! I promise!

3/1/2015 3:03:34 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

gmidas
Moreno Valley, CA
44, joined Mar. 2012

I wouldn't know. I don't send messages. I do agree with what Barry said, though.

3/1/2015 3:23:12 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,338)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

It would be nice to get a polite, friendly, reply....even if it is only a rejection letter. Still, I can understand how time, fear, etc, may make that unlikely. Personally, I am such a great catch that any woman who does not have me is missing out, and is only hurting herself by not having me. It doesn't bother me if she wants to hurt herself by denying herself that bliss that is me. Since I am so amazingly wonderful, and sure to get another woman if one does not want me ( I-in fact-got one after being here less than two weeks ) I can handle the rare rejection when it does come my way. The guys who can't handle rejection-in whatever form-are those who have self esteem issues...who do not love themselves, who hate themselves, etc. They are angry, bitter, people, and do respond badly to being rejected...sending hate emails, death threats, etc, to women who reject them. I can see why women do not want to risk getting such a response, and so just ignore the guys they are not interested in. In a perfect world, such threats, etc, would not exist, and it would be considered extremely rude to not reply politely to a polite contact message. Since this is not a perfect world, and threats do exist, it is understandable-to reasonably minded males-that women choose the "no reply IS a reply" option.

3/1/2015 3:39:54 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

grneyesrme
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,603)
Sacramento, CA
47, joined Aug. 2013

Yep, you can't win no matter what you do so just continue doing what you feel is best. If someone messages me with a lot of thought I usually send a reply. Otherwise no reply is a reply. If they don't like that. The block button is your friend.

3/1/2015 3:48:04 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

Elisa78
GhurianAlmería
Spain
36, joined Jan. 2015

Quote from grneyesrme:
Yep, you can't win no matter what you do so just continue doing what you feel is best. If someone messages me with a lot of thought I usually send a reply. Otherwise no reply is a reply. If they don't like that. The block button is your friend.

Amen

3/1/2015 4:06:59 PM Is it worse to have your message ignored, or returned and regected?  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,074)
Madison, WI
95, joined Mar. 2009

isn't it bad when you leave in the middle of a massage, with your hands all oily n shit, and or maybe stones on their back...n stuff.... and then just leave, without letting them know that you're finished, or....well, a massage returned isn't that bad....n stuff...

if they know what they're doing. n stuff.