Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

I say this simply because you have the solution to check out everything about them before that initially date, which is anything you cannot do if you meet someone in a bar or club. dating huntington beach My co founder and I got ideas from those conversations that I could have by no means come up with on my personal in a million years. You re on a date with a girl you like. rum and tequila bridgeport ct Cheaters, age gaps, student/teacher relationships, and far more.

sites like megapersonals

We have the greatest chemistry, but our personalities can be quite various. nelson bc singles Books tend to be particularly personal, and being aware of what genres they like and what stories moved them can give you a deep insight into who they are. Nonetheless, there s something that does not seem quite correct Yes, attending your RESEA appointment counts as 1 of the two weekly essential function search activities, which is expected to receive weekly unemployment added benefits. doublelist sacramento This can assistance to lessen the blow if you feel the individual will be seriously disappointed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/5/2015 11:17:24 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (62,716)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

“I want to tell you something very clear. Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America and the Americans know it.”
- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, October 2001

Our "ally" ???

After spending several years in Europe, Israel, and the Middle East, I returned to the United States in the late 1970s and found the discourse in the media about Zionism to be extremely one-sided and distorted.

Zionism, a racist ideology if ever there was one, was grossly misrepresented in the U.S. mass media as being a progressive and democratic movement of national liberation while Israel was depicted as being a kosher slice of America in the Middle East. It was very clear that the people distorting the view of the Middle East were themselves Jews devoted to the very un-American political and racial agenda called Zionism, the violent and chauvinistic nationalism of Eastern European Jews which has brutally occupied Palestine since 1948.

Honest and unbiased coverage of Israel and the Middle East became increasingly difficult to find in the U.S. during the 1980s and 1990s. The sale of Ted Turner’s progressive Cable News Network (CNN) to Gerald Levine of AOL Time Warner and the transformation of the informative Christian Science Monitor marked the end of the last independent and unbiased news outlets covering the Middle East. An ethnic minority group with a foreign agenda – Zionism – had gained monopoly control over the U.S. mass media.

The Jewish monopoly of the U.S. media coincided with the United States being drawn more deeply into the Arab-Israeli conflict as the primary supporter, financier, and political ally of the Zionists.

This combination has been extremely detrimental for America and disastrous for the people of the region, as the criminal Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 clearly showed.

Concurrent with the rise of the Jewish-Zionist faction in the U.S. media was the significant increase in Jewish power in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.

America's "ally" Israel ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/5/2015 11:25:57 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,372)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

If the gov. Was going to do this with technology why would they not just rig real planes to fly into the towers
With remote controll.
It would eliminate needing corperation from all of the news stations and eliminate the chance that one of the thousands of news people may be a patriot and not go along with the plan

3/5/2015 11:35:11 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

It would also eliminate the possibility of a shut in, living in his parents basement discovering the plot.

3/5/2015 11:36:23 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,226)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Why should I attempt to debate a person who repeatedly uses logical fallacies? Wouldn't I be a fool to expect an honest debate? I see two possible reasons for your repetitive usage of fallacies. Either ignorance, or deception. Since I have repeatedly informed you of the fallacies you've use against me, we can most likely dismiss ignorance. That just leaves deception. Convince me I'm wrong and explain to me why an educated man repeatedly abuses logic? Furthermore, please explain why you continue to use them after their usage is pointed out to you?

Well Giss?

3/5/2015 11:49:08 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
Dr. giss

so the technology doesn't exist to project a 3d image of an airplane haha it didn't exist back in 2001 huh Dr giss???

gosh folks we have an expert amongst us one that no doubt has been to area 51 and knows all the latest technology that the military had back in the late nineties in the early 2000 so tell me Dr giss what was the ball--- a small kind of spaceship or what was it made of-- how fast does go?? How many projectors were used??

57losers, there was no ball. There was an airplane. And why yes thanks I have been to area 51. I didn't get to see much of it in a blacked out car, but I went to do the job they hired the state of Nevada to do.

Further you can't project am image on to nothing. Sure you can project anything you want on a surface, but holograms don't make noise.

Isn't it funny you f*gs began all this shit claiming that the fire wasnt hot enough to melt steel and there was teams of hundreds of guys cutting beams and planting explosives for weeks. When you were proven stupid you just keep changing your story.

Of I forgot at first you guys claimed bush flew both planes into the towers himself, and bush made Katrina hit only black people's homes. You people are f**king insane

3/5/2015 11:56:53 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

You would have thought by the age 64 one would have developed enough common sense to stop believing in shit like this.

3/5/2015 12:08:19 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from naprinciple:
Well Giss?
===========================

There's one thing you're not keeping in mind about giss or any other kike.

To THEM...trolling IS "honest debate".

See, you're using your own standards thinking they must be or should be the same standards as that of the JEW.

They're not and never will be.

1. Jews are ruled by their Talmud.

The Talmudic law of Moser prohibits jews from informing on their fellow jews or even themselves to a non jew, i.e. a Gentile.

2. Jews sing the kol nidre prayer on the eve of every Yom Kippur whether they are religious or not. The kol nidre absolves the lies they tell to gentiles for the following year.

It is basically impossible to have an honest discussion with a jew about any subject, issue, event, whatever, etc etc etc.

They're just not hardwired that way.

Oh! One other thing. Everything you do or say (to them) is ALWAYS going to be your fault. They never accept responsibility for anything.

3/5/2015 12:34:51 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,548)
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

bean

If the gov. Was going to do this with technology why would they not just rig real planes to fly into the towers
With remote controll.
It would eliminate needing corperation from all of the news stations and eliminate the chance that one of the thousands of news people may be a patriot and not go along with the plan
==================================================
Gosh, a logical question was actually asked?? Thank you. According to John Lear [ pilots for truth that's flown the big 767's and all kinds of missions ] Using remote control would be extremely dangerous to pull off such a stunt. I think you would have to do it from the ground, and all kinds of things could go wrong with the signal, ect.ect.

Using real planes would also be very unlikely because you cannot fly a huge airliner at 700ft above ground going anywhere near 500 mph. The engines could never handle that dense air that low at that speed. The plane would probably start to break apart. Besides that......some 10 trained pilots were in a simulator and could not hit the WTC dead center after flying down from 35,000 feet. John Lear did it on his 10th try I believe.

Yet, were all suppose to believe some patsy Arabs that couldnt fly a cessna hit both towers dead center, lol.

3/5/2015 12:48:01 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
bean

With remote controll.
==================================================
Gosh, a logical question was actually asked?? Thank you. According to John Lear [ pilots for truth that's flown the big 767's and all kinds of missions ] Using remote control would be extremely dangerous to pull off such a stunt. I think you would have to do it from the ground, and all kinds of things could go wrong with the signal, ect.ect.

Using real planes would also be very unlikely because you cannot fly a huge airliner at 700ft above ground going anywhere near 500 mph. The engines could never handle that dense air that low at that speed. The plane would probably start to break apart. Besides that......some 10 trained pilots were in a simulator and could not hit the WTC dead center after flying down from 35,000 feet. John Lear did it on his 10th try I believe.

Yet, were all suppose to believe some patsy Arabs that couldnt fly a cessna hit both towers dead center, lol.

That guy is as big a nutjob as you. No wonder you buy his crap.

He believes in UFO's too and thinks Venus is a planet like ours

3/5/2015 1:12:49 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

giss

57losers, there was no ball. There was an airplane.
=================================================
Okay....show me the video or the pic of the tin can [ airplane ] breaking apart after it hit the steel concrete building?? Show me the pic. Real planes break apart when they crash into a steel concrete tower and one as strong as the WTC?? Show me the huge Pratt Whitney engines that surely would have survived. Show me the black boxes. Show me the tapes of the air traffic control that mourning?? You know the ones that got cut up and thrown in the waste baskets. Show me the tape from the gas station and the hotel that were near the Pentagon the FBI confiscated, and on and on.

It was an hour after the impact before the feds detonated each tower......show me the video of the film crews that captured the falling debri of the plane after it hit each tower. The wings that would have broke off and fell to the ground. Show me??????

3/5/2015 1:22:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
giss

Okay....show me the video or the pic of the tin can [ airplane ] breaking apart after it hit the steel concrete building?? Show me the pic. Real planes break apart when they crash into a steel concrete tower and one as strong as the WTC?? Show me the huge Pratt Whitney engines that surely would have survived. Show me the black boxes. Show me the tapes of the air traffic control that mourning?? You know the ones that got cut up and thrown in the waste baskets. Show me the tape from the gas station and the hotel that were near the Pentagon the FBI confiscated, and on and on.

It was an hour after the impact before the feds detonated each tower......show me the video of the film crews that captured the falling debri of the plane after it hit each tower. The wings that would have broke off and fell to the ground. Show me??????

A 757 weighs about 64 tons when empty. Traveling at 500 mph you think it's going to stop dead?

You must have skipped physics when you were in school. Still at your age they probably hadn't invented physics when you were in school.

3/5/2015 1:29:53 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
giss

Yes 10,000 tons of steel melt from the release of kinetic energy, but those aluminum engines don't. Brittle titanium blades having a 100 million tons of debris falling on them from over 1000 feet wouldn't have turned them into dust. You really are that stupid.

3/5/2015 1:32:06 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Ps 57 a**holes, my dad, when he retired, was the pilot with the most 747 hours flown on earth. 68,000 hours. When bush 1 toured Asia before leaving office, my father was the captain of the press 747 that led the way. You don't know shit.

3/5/2015 1:44:17 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

I just went to you tube. If you search under 911, every single film that shows the impact shows TONS of debris being ejected from the impact site. Holograms don't have a physical impact. I'm glad you have proven yourself stupid again

3/5/2015 1:50:36 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

fearless8841
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,898)
North Pole, AK
41, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from Yasureoktoo:
Will Smith had that flashy thing.

I want one. I really want a flashy thing.

OT: WTC 7 is what sold me on the idea that 911 was an inside job. There's absolutely no other explanation for it...

3/5/2015 1:55:27 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
juma2112
Over 2,000 Posts (2,060)
Wheat Ridge, CO
49, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from fearless8841:

OT: WTC 7 is what sold me on the idea that 911 was an inside job. There's absolutely no other explanation for it...

As threads like this prove, there's ALWAYS another explanation for anything, based on just how crazy the explainer is.

3/5/2015 1:59:56 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

What sold me on the fact that it really happened and it wasn't an inside job is the fact that I'm neither stupid, gullible or crazy.

3/5/2015 2:04:30 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from fearless8841:

Yes, how could a building collapse after 24 hours of a raging fire going on inside and 100 million tons of debris landing 50 feet away from over 1000 feet?

3/5/2015 2:06:33 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from giss7:
Yes, how could a building collapse after 24 hours of a raging fire going on inside and 100 million tons of debris landing 50 feet away from over 1000 feet?

More like 8+ hours.

3/5/2015 2:08:14 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

jenny

What sold me on the fact that it really happened and it wasn't an inside job is the fact that I'm neither stupid, gullible or crazy.
===========================================================
Your posts on this site surely have proved to me that your sole purpose in life is : To Follow Orders. You do it well too. Thankfully when the perps round us all up......the sheeple/rabble [ that follow orders ] are the first to go!!!!! Have a nice trip-- hopefully they will ship your cowardly bought and paid for a** over to the ME to clean up all the havoc the US Govt. causes. ZIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/5/2015 2:09:40 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
jenny

===========================================================
Your posts on this site surely have proved to me that your sole purpose in life is : To Follow Orders. You do it well too. Thankfully when the perps round us all up......the sheeple/rabble [ that follow orders ] are the first to go!!!!! Have a nice trip-- hopefully they will ship your cowardly bought and paid for a** over to the ME to clean up all the havoc the US Govt. causes. ZIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like you're the one following orders. The crazy gang have you marching to their beat.

3/5/2015 2:11:18 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

NA

More like 8+ hours.
=======================
Didn't you know giss picks #s out of a hat to try and make his fellow sheeple think he is on top of things

3/5/2015 2:12:28 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from naprinciple:
More like 8+ hours.

You are right. Just 100 million tons of debris hit it and 8 hours worth of fires.

3/5/2015 2:21:28 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

k_tothe_c
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,291)
Las Vegas, NV
45, joined Dec. 2008

The WTC CATASTROPHE was a FALSE FLAG with benefits.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a f**king idiot.

3/5/2015 2:26:26 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from k_tothe_c:

Yes that's why none of nutbag idiots can answer any of the 100 points I've posted.

3/5/2015 2:47:01 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from k_tothe_c:

Persuasive argument? Not.

3/5/2015 2:53:44 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from k_tothe_c:
The WTC CATASTROPHE wasn't a FALSE FLAG with benefits.

Anyone who thinks so is a f**king idiot.

Fixed grammatical errors

3/5/2015 3:01:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,221)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from k_tothe_c:

I thought you were going out to kill some cops....what happened?

3/5/2015 3:08:06 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

What a great thread to truly separate the Patriots from the sheep. Ones opinion of 9-11 says alot about ones mental capacity to distinguish good from evil and the truth from propaganda. Noam Chomsky's views about 9-11 are excusable because there is no doubt that Noam and most likely his family were threatened to back the official lie or else?? What are the sheeples excuses ?? Either braindead or govt. shills?? We all know a shill will never admit to being a shill...don't we? We all know a sheep will never admit to being a sheep too??

3/5/2015 3:09:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
zeitgeist2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,221)
Toledo, OH
51, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
What a great thread to truly separate the Patriots from the sheep. Ones opinion of 9-11 says alot about ones mental capacity to distinguish good from evil and the truth from propaganda. Noam Chomsky's views about 9-11 are excusable because there is no doubt that Noam and most likely his family were threatened to back the official lie or else?? What are the sheeples excuses ?? Either braindead or govt. shills?? We all know a shill will never admit to being a shill...don't we? We all know a sheep will never admit to being a sheep too??

Time to take your meds again.

3/5/2015 3:23:58 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
Yasureoktoo
Over 2,000 Posts (3,010)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Or stop taking so many.

3/5/2015 3:29:45 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from zeitgeist2:
I thought you were going out to kill some cops....what happened?

He said blow some cops, not away

3/5/2015 3:31:08 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from 57channels:

Oddly you were unable to respond to even one of the 50 points i have why your version is pure bs.

3/5/2015 3:42:55 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
amusicluvr
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,483)
Salem, OR
62, joined Nov. 2013

As the 'Truthers' keep proving...no one who matters gives a shit.

3/5/2015 3:44:33 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

txninnc
Euless, TX
47, joined May. 2014
online now!

There's some weirdo motherf**kers on the internet.

3/5/2015 6:14:17 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tx

Attaboy....hop in and put your 2 cents in on 9-11. You so well-informed on other subjects too???

3/5/2015 6:58:53 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from k_tothe_c:

The sum total of kcs "proof" about 911.

3/5/2015 7:17:29 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
jenny669
Over 2,000 Posts (2,034)
Chester, VA
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:

Shut the f**k up. Nothing patriotic about being crazy.

3/5/2015 8:55:16 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

tx

=====================

Amazing how some of them are so willing to kiss jew a** and suck jew d*ck, huh?

3/5/2015 9:44:24 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
tx

=====================

Amazing how some of them are so willing to kiss jew a** and suck jew d*ck, huh?

I think Bibi should set up a glory hole, so the brainwashed masses can literally suck his d*ck, rather than just figuratively

3/5/2015 10:15:36 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
I think Bibi should set up a glory hole, so the brainwashed masses can literally suck his d*ck, rather than just figuratively

From 911 to glory holes? Seems your ulterior motives are finally shining through. Suck any d*ck lately? Or haven't you had enough?

3/6/2015 12:15:30 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Oh, and be sure to ignore traffic lights, they are mere devices of the government.

3/6/2015 12:52:28 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from naprinciple:

You'd push him out of the way. He's kind of old

3/6/2015 1:17:31 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,595)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from k_tothe_c:

Okay, idiot...explain to us all what happened to the planes and more importantly, the people on those planes?

Come on boy, do you have the balls to even try to respond without looking stupid..again?

I think you and 57 are f**k buddies and you both think (dangerous I know)the passengers were taken away and shot by the military.

3/6/2015 2:30:43 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
aposorichie
Over 1,000 Posts (1,438)
Berwyn, IL
58, joined Jan. 2009

If there were no planes then prove it or else STFU and accept our stories.

Yes there were planes and yes there were passengers and yes there were hijackers.

There is one rule that you must obey MrhHeinz 57.

Keep it real.

Yes, keep it real my friend.

Cause if you do not then people will think that you are a kook.

Case closed.

3/6/2015 10:44:56 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

apo

shish some little twat pops in on my thread like this and says case closed brings nothing to the table no evidence no support from planes know nothing and says case closed.I bet you didn't even know that flight 11 that supposedly hit the North Tower and flight 77 the one that hit the tiny hole in the Pentagon didn't even fly that day they aren't even in the NTSB. care to explain that how 2 flights didn't even take off crashed to phantom flights that didn't even fly that day one crashed into the North Tower in one hit the Pentagon?? Now go hide.

3/6/2015 12:33:06 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from aposorichie:
If there were no planes then prove it or else STFU and accept our stories.

Yes there were planes and yes there were passengers and yes there were hijackers.

There is one rule that you must obey MrhHeinz 57.

Keep it real.

Yes, keep it real my friend.

Cause if you do not then people will think that you are a kook.

Case closed.

Why don't you use this principle and ask the MSM why they manipulated the images of 9/11 they aired?

Why hold a random Internet profile to a higher standard than the media or government?

3/6/2015 1:37:50 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

I think you and 57 are f**k buddies and you both think (dangerous I know)the passengers were taken away and shot by the military.
==========================================================
I doubt very much that any of the so-called passengers [that thought they were boarding any of the flights] were given some kind of ruse [ engine trouble or whatever ] were taken to Disneyland, huh???

3/6/2015 2:04:44 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
apo

shish some little twat pops in on my thread like this and says case closed brings nothing to the table no evidence no support from planes know nothing and says case closed.I bet you didn't even know that flight 11 that supposedly hit the North Tower and flight 77 the one that hit the tiny hole in the Pentagon didn't even fly that day they aren't even in the NTSB. care to explain that how 2 flights didn't even take off crashed to phantom flights that didn't even fly that day one crashed into the North Tower in one hit the Pentagon?? Now go hide.

How about you 57 explain the objective here? What could possibly be gained from an inside job? How would America benefit from secretly attacking itself? And how do you explain that after 13 years, no paper trail has surfaced, and no whistle blowers have emerged from a conspiracy that required thousands of participants? Or would you rather jump to another unrelated conspiracy? Sorry, but I don't accept the absolutely idiotic idea that there were no planes that struck the WTC's. I may choose to accept or not accept anything else you accuse the government of depending on the evidence that exists to support it, albeit, like rational, responsible people do, however, so far it doesn't appear your being very rational. Might I add... don't try pulling the standard woo woo act of insinuating that just because I think your ideas are moronic that it means I trust the government no matter what. After all, that's merely an accusation, and offers nothing in the form of evidence to support you claim/s.

So far, all you've offered up is manufactured evidence, and it does not support your claims. Worse yet, you can't even find fake evidence to match your delusion. Furthermore, radar data, yes, simple RADAR data, proves your claims false. I mean really, i'm beginning to wonder if making fun of people murdered by terrorists might be your primary goal here.

3/6/2015 7:05:25 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

I can see that you nhave done very little research into before, during and after 9-11. Its pretty much written in the PNAC which was written before 9-11. It states the neocons need a bogus Pearl Harbor type attack to get the American sheeple behind their phony a** war on terror.

I bet you didnt know that Unocal had a deal worked out with the Taliban before 9-11 to put a pipeline in Afghanistan up into the Caspian Sea area for all that oil to be taken out via pipeline through Afghanistan into Pakistan [ friendly with USA ] where U.S. ships can pick up the oil.

Well......the Taliban changed their minds and sold the rights to Argentina for the pipeline. John Mascera [Unocal] went in front of the US Congress and said the Taliban were hostile to U.S. interests in that region of the world. So.....it was decided the Taliban will either take our carpet of gold or get a carpet of bombs.

Hamid Karzai is President of Afghanistan---- a former worker for Unocal. The pipeline for the oil in Caspian Sea area was a major goal. Also the Taliban is very religious and the farmers did NOT harvest or plant poppies. Now that the Taliban is out of power so to speak...the CIA is making gazillions off the poppies.

Throw in the Patriot Act where we the people have lost a ton of freedom and the feds can tap our phones, email, internet, you name it.

3/6/2015 7:14:42 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

I can see that you nhave done very little research into before, during and after 9-11. Its pretty much written in the PNAC which was written before 9-11. It states the neocons need a bogus Pearl Harbor type attack to get the American sheeple behind their phony a** war on terror.

I bet you didnt know that Unocal had a deal worked out with the Taliban before 9-11 to put a pipeline in Afghanistan up into the Caspian Sea area for all that oil to be taken out via pipeline through Afghanistan into Pakistan [ friendly with USA ] where U.S. ships can pick up the oil.

Well......the Taliban changed their minds and sold the rights to Argentina for the pipeline. John Mascera [Unocal] went in front of the US Congress and said the Taliban were hostile to U.S. interests in that region of the world. So.....it was decided the Taliban will either take our carpet of gold or get a carpet of bombs.

Hamid Karzai is President of Afghanistan---- a former worker for Unocal. The pipeline for the oil in Caspian Sea area was a major goal. Also the Taliban is very religious and the farmers did NOT harvest or plant poppies. Now that the Taliban is out of power so to speak...the CIA is making gazillions off the poppies.

Throw in the Patriot Act where we the people have lost a ton of freedom and the feds can tap our phones, email, internet, you name it.

3/6/2015 7:33:30 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

Remembering Tower 7 – one of the many smoking guns which proves we are being fed a massive lie about 9/11

That silence in the report speaks louder than words ever could. The 585 page 9/11 Commission Report contains no date of publication. The report was issued by a commission that was reluctantly called together by the Bush Administration, which only called the commission together after a public clamor for an investigation.

The commission did not convene until November 26, 2002, which was 441 days after the attacks. That delay is clear evidence of foot-dragging and suggests that the government was in no hurry to find out what truly happened on 9-11-2001.

The 9/11 Commission Report was issued on July 22, 2004. The commission spent more than 1 ½ years studying the events of 9-11-2001, with all of the resources of the federal government at its disposal, yet it decided not to even discuss Tower 7. Tower 7 is the elephant in the room, the failure to even mention Tower 7 in the 9/11 Commission Report is clear evidence of a cover-up.

Barry Jennings revealed in an interview with Dylan Avery that he was interviewed by the 9/11 Commission and told them about the stairwell collapsing up to the 6 floor, that he was th trapped on the 8 floor, that he heard repeated explosions over several hours, stepping over dead th bodies, and the devastation he witnessed in the lobby. The 9/11 Commission knew about what happened to Tower 7.

The evidence pointed to WTC 7 being purposely brought down by those with access to the inside security of the building. They could not reveal that, so they did not even discuss WTC 7. The 9/11 Commission’s failure to address the collapse of Tower 7 speaks volumes. The commission could not reveal what happened to WTC 7, because it pointed directly to the involvement of high officials in the federal government.

WTC 7 was one of the most secure buildings in New York. It was the home of the CIA, IRS Regional Council, U.S. Secret Service, ATF, the SEC, and the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management. Security in that building was very tight. Not anyone could just walk into that building. It would require security clearances and coordination from high officials in the federal government.

If there were explosions going off in the building as reported by Barry Jennings, high officials in the federal government made it happen. The purposeful refusal by the commission to address WTC 7 is clear proof of a coverup. It was left to NIST to conjure up a theory for the collapse of Tower 7. NIST did not issue its report until November 2008, which was four years after the 9/11 Commission Report was issued and seven years after the 9/11 attacks.

Suspiciously, NIST did no materials testing. The 277 NIST report was based entirely upon a computer model that included assumptions that supported its theory of collapse due to fire.

3/6/2015 8:33:39 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Long

Yep....2 small fires in the entire building made it collpase around 5:00 that day Not surprizingly... there are sheep that believe #7 was brought down by fire. The same sheep that think Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The same sheep that think Bush lolligagging around Booker school for some 45 minutes [after America was supposedly under attack and no one was supposed to have known if 10,20,50 planes hadn't been hijacked?? The same sheep that think we the people haven't lost any freedoms since 9-11. The same sheep that really dont care what happened on 9-11 because all they care about is their selfish little wallets and refuse to believe the govt. hates their guts no matter how much evidence is right in front of them.

The BBC anchor said right on live tv that the Solomon Brothers building [ WTC #7 ] collapsed.......and there it was still standing in the background for all to see???

I still say the biggest smoking gun was the Secret Service not grabbing the President and CIC of the armed forces and putting him on AF1 immediately after Bush's chief of staff told the President that a 2nd plane hit WTC and America was under attack......but that's just my opinion.

3/6/2015 8:47:52 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
Yasureoktoo
Over 2,000 Posts (3,010)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

I think they used it as a main base to shoot holograms, and the thingamabob overheated, causing the building to fall.

3/6/2015 8:49:27 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

57channels
Kieler, WI
64, joined May. 2008

Long

Lets just pretend here that I am right and no planes flew that day. The media inserted a hologram of a plane into one of their videos tom try and prove the 19 Arab hijacker faireytale. Now..you gotta have projectors to display the 3d image of the plane.

Lets assume that one of the projectors malfunctioned or broke or whatever. What if the plan all along was to have Flight 93 come crashing into WTC #7 right after the 2 big towers got hit??? But the media or the feds couldnt use the projectors anymore because of some reason....and WTC#7 had to go down because of all that it encompassed in that building.

The media can no longer add a hologram of a plane [ 93 most likely ] so they had to dig a hole in a field and make it look like 93 crashed in that field because 93 was in the script at the very beginning.

I think 93 was supposed to have crashed into WTC #7...but the holographic projector malfunctioned, and since 93 was in the script...they dream't up the " lets roll Mark Bingham faireytale " #7 was all wired ready to come down like the 2 big towers [ but wired differently I think ] but the projector or projectors didnt work anymore.

What a sight that would have been huh?? Another plane crashing into #7...even though it wasn't a real plane. Hell.......the sheeple would have begged Bush Jr. to nuke the Taliban....and maybe everyone would have been strip searched before they went to a public bathroom?????

3/6/2015 8:52:41 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
Yasureoktoo
Over 2,000 Posts (3,010)
Seattle, WA
60, joined Dec. 2014

Boy, they can't get nothing past you.

3/6/2015 10:25:52 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,064)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014
online now!

Quote from 57channels:
Long

Lets just pretend here that I am right and no planes flew that day. The media inserted a hologram of a plane into one of their videos tom try and prove the 19 Arab hijacker faireytale. Now..you gotta have projectors to display the 3d image of the plane.

Lets assume that one of the projectors malfunctioned or broke or whatever. What if the plan all along was to have Flight 93 come crashing into WTC #7 right after the 2 big towers got hit??? But the media or the feds couldnt use the projectors anymore because of some reason....and WTC#7 had to go down because of all that it encompassed in that building.

The media can no longer add a hologram of a plane [ 93 most likely ] so they had to dig a hole in a field and make it look like 93 crashed in that field because 93 was in the script at the very beginning.

I think 93 was supposed to have crashed into WTC #7...but the holographic projector malfunctioned, and since 93 was in the script...they dream't up the " lets roll Mark Bingham faireytale " #7 was all wired ready to come down like the 2 big towers [ but wired differently I think ] but the projector or projectors didnt work anymore.

What a sight that would have been huh?? Another plane crashing into #7...even though it wasn't a real plane. Hell.......the sheeple would have begged Bush Jr. to nuke the Taliban....and maybe everyone would have been strip searched before they went to a public bathroom?????

So all we need to do is "imagine" these projectors that don't exist malfunctioned, that the hundreds of people in on this scam would never confess on their death bed, and basically suspend reality and your claims are possible. Yea that's it.

[Edited 3/6/2015 10:26:28 PM ]

3/6/2015 10:30:54 PM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  

tragicparrot
Painesville, OH
56, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

All this, and you still haven't addressed any of my questions. That's amazing!

[Edited 3/6/2015 10:31:16 PM ]

3/7/2015 1:12:44 AM No planes on 911 isnt a theory...its a fact  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (2,595)
Navarro, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

I doubt very much that any of the so-called passengers [that thought they were boarding any of the flights] were given some kind of ruse [ engine trouble or whatever ] were taken to Disneyland, huh???

I suppose that is some form of admittance that you really do believe that they were taken away and shot.

What I find strange is (apart from you telling us all they were taken away and shot) is that you state that there were no flights listed on the NTSB, yet these passengers above actually boarded real planes and flew that day, as you say below..YET in other quotes you say that NO planes flew that day?

But please explain how the links following clearly shows NTSB reports? You will, of course note, that the links are from Conspiracy sites won't you? It seems that you and your FB KC (who is awol as usual) are the only ones that believe there were no flights that day.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/techpaperAA77

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/ntsb.html

http://911research.com/planes/attack/flight77.html

Quote from 57channels:
flight 77 the one that hit the tiny hole in the Pentagon didn't even fly that day they aren't even in the NTSB. care to explain that how 2 flights didn't even take off crashed to phantom flights that didn't even fly that day one crashed into the North Tower in one hit the Pentagon?? Now go hide.

I realize all these words might be confusing to you, but you say that no planes flew and not even on any NTSB report, yet three links above show you to be ermmm, mis-informed.

Now 57, Flight 77 (I will deal with only one flight to save your brain from injury) according to you did NOT take off yet passengers boarded it - what happened to it?

You say Flight 77 didn't take off or fly as it isn't on any NTSB, yet THREE conspiracy sites (allies of yours) all say it did fly and there are NTSB details.

You wonder why people laugh at you?