Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight sex

We want our Bumblers to be careful about posting facts that will ultimately be made public. best free dating sites in atlanta How significant are century beliefs to you? This website is strictly a news and info web page about the illness. To help you in this quest, we supply cost free dating assistance at Really like and Harmony. older female younger male speed dating Tinder and OkCupid have lately come under fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Customer Council which identified that the apps have been sharing personal user details with third parties.

craigslist hookups boston

If he says he s never had a genuine connection and he s more than 30, that could be a critical warning sign that this guy has commitment difficulties. hookups rochester mn When you are a member, you can give buddies a buddy pass which could assistance expedite their admission, although the app reserves the right to refuse applications. Unfortunately there is no one size fits all technique for everybody, so I will give you some simple pointers to get you going on the appropriate path to constructing a really kick ass online dating profile. adultsearch herndon I later found out from our mutual buddy that apparently he was heartbroken and couldn t pull himself out of bed to go to work on Monday! He asked me out each and every single practice, told me that he believed we really should just go out on some dates and have entertaining as he wasn t seeking for anything serious.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/13/2015 8:11:53 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/13/2015 11:36:27 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

chelleleeanne
Camden, TN
45, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from hiram9:
Plenty...

But it won't be no young, but old looking...dead skinned-dog smelling crackers there though....

Baby Baby!!
most black men want white women ! I'm sure there will be female crackers there !

3/13/2015 11:45:52 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

chelleleeanne
Camden, TN
45, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from im2thexy:
I am not understanding the protests now...the chief of police has stepped down and it sounds like they're taking measures to clean up the force...i thought those would be good things so im not understanding amongst these good things..why cops are being shot and the protests continue...i could see if nothing was being done...but i just dont get it now...
. The black crime rate in the town can't go down or we won't look like we are harassing black citizens ! Have to keep the numbers up of black people being arrested versus whites !

3/13/2015 11:50:35 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

chelleleeanne
Camden, TN
45, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from artokol:
You're an idiot.
if we arrested hoodlum bullies who walk into a store and take what they want when crime is commited not. 30 min or later ! You know he was a respectable boy stealing cigars and pushing an old man down and laughing about it ! Would this be an argument if store owner shot him ? NO !!!!!

3/13/2015 11:51:54 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

zane097
Over 2,000 Posts (3,233)
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from amusicluvr:
Such is to be expected. In a place where cops can get away with shooting unarmed citizens, citizens will begin shooting armed cops. If the police, prosecutors, and judges, did their jobs better, such would not be happening. Such ambushes are not excusable...but are understandable.

You are acting like you were in the car and saw it all happen. I'm not sure what is going on with you to be so wrong, so many times in a single day. You weren't there and if you were a cop and some psychopath (as evidenced by the video of his behavior just prior) was trying to get your gun out of your holster...let me guess. You'd lay back and be all like, "hey, you can shoot me but God forbid I look like a racist by shooting you. I am white and I probably deserve it." Yeah, I can visualize this so well as you would love to be a martyr for the cause of liberal white guilt.

3/14/2015 12:31:59 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
im2thexy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,553)
Belleville, ON
47, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from chelleleeanne:
. The black crime rate in the town can't go down or we won't look like we are harassing black citizens ! Have to keep the numbers up of black people being arrested versus whites !

I think it's just gettin ridiculous now...

3/14/2015 2:35:28 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

3/14/2015 2:46:04 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,713)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

most black men want white women ! I'm sure there will be female crackers there !

I'm just gonna poke my head in and voice my opinion. Is it too much to ask for people to just treat people like people? We're all human beings. Like do you even understand that posting this mess is adding gasoline to this aholes unnecessary forest fire?

3/14/2015 2:54:17 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

zane097
Over 2,000 Posts (3,233)
Arvada, CO
47, joined May. 2014

Quote from twining:
I'm just gonna poke my head in and voice my opinion. Is it too much to ask for people to just treat people like people? We're all human beings. Like do you even understand that posting this mess is adding gasoline to this aholes unnecessary forest fire?

True story. It's what he wants. His ambition is to see people foaming at the mouth. I guess he likes to feel delusions of power. I'd bet he would fail to see the correlation if someone were to use his words as an excuse to harm someone or his words were the tipping for someone on the edge. Maybe not, maybe he'd enjoy feeling somewhat responsible for such a thing. Happens all the time.

3/14/2015 4:08:38 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,275)
Tuskegee, AL
29, joined Jun. 2013

@mistermister81

Glad to see you're down with the struggle bro.
As you see, most of these crackers are two-faced. They say they are not racists all the time. The minute a brother shows up and is steadfast in views & challenge these fools.
Their racism comes out.

The white ho b*tch chelleeanne knows damn well, ain't no white b*tch a prize.
*They f**k every black man, when they like blacks.
*They have stinky p*ssy from what I hear too.
*They have no ass.
*They smell like dogs.
*They partake in beastiality.

Face it white b*tches y'all suck and you could never be a prize. Even white men preferpetit Asian women over you

3/14/2015 4:45:22 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,332)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from twining:

This is a great idea, but when a giant criminal rushes a cop, after already assaulting him, he's going to get shot. It doesn't matter what color he is. But when they defend themselves against blacks, the blacks all get crazy that a felon was shot.

3/14/2015 4:55:16 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

twining
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,713)
Anderson, SC
23, joined Jun. 2014

Wow. Really winning at being mature and leaving stuff alone. It's sad that this is the way that they're dealing with this. It's even sadder that people like you get off repeating the obvious behind a computer screen. You are one of the same people mad about things like this being blwon up yet here you are putting in your two cents about the situation.

3/14/2015 4:59:10 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,821)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from mistermister81:
Correction black men just want to say they f**ked a white b*tch. That's because white b*tches will do almost anything perverted and sexual. It's evidence through you'll having sex with animals. Personally I couldn't go after a woman like that. Don't act like white b*tches are some prize when truth be told most black men that are with white women are usually using them one way or another. So save the most black men want white women bullshit for your own personal ego. You horse f**ker.

and you say your not a racist. now that's a laugh.....but thanks for telling me what I already know.

Enough black men just use white women to get back at whitey...and they use black women for something else.

See the pattern?

use...

and from the use...we get useless.

3/14/2015 5:31:28 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
iamalwaysjustme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,254)
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from im2thexy:
I am not understanding the protests now...the chief of police has stepped down and it sounds like they're taking measures to clean up the force...i thought those would be good things so im not understanding amongst these good things..why cops are being shot and the protests continue...i could see if nothing was being done...but i just dont get it now...

I have been really sick with sinus infection, I just woke up after sleeping endless hours.I thought this thread would be deleted, I guess I was wrong.

You can't undo in a day, or even a week , what has been done for so many years. The tension , the prejudices, and unjust ways of being treated will not change over night , just because the Chief of Police stepped down.
There is a lot of healing that needs to take place. There needs to be more training of these officers to look at everyone as a human being , and not just another thug.

3/14/2015 5:49:16 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
iamalwaysjustme
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

If everyone had experienced inner city bussing in the late 60s and 70s like I did , maybe they would show more compassion towards mankind.

These kids did not want to be at my all white school, they felt like a dog at a cat kennel. I took the time to show them compassion, I told them they really are just as good as I was or anyone else.

I cried when the teacher would not let the new black boy go to bathroom, and he finally wet his pants in his chair. I told him how sorry I was he had to feel this pain for no reason,

This became the turning point in my life at a very young age to open my eyes to the whole picture of what life was about.

When I stand before God, I don't want to have to think very hard about the good I did while on earth.

3/14/2015 8:24:31 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from bumblebee7:
and you say your not a racist. now that's a laugh.....but thanks for telling me what I already know.

Enough black men just use white women to get back at whitey...and they use black women for something else.

See the pattern?

use...

and from the use...we get useless.

I don't care enough about your f**k a** or any other white person to be racist. White people opinion to me isn't valid when it comes to black situations, and white women aren't the cream of the crop. Sorry if I'm not the black guy you hope would chase white women dude. White men use black women just as much, but would attempt to lie and say they don't. Now you try to come with this divisive shit between black men in and women because that's what you know. Oh your racism against black men is showing you f**king f*got. White boys like you and your daddy are the ones that made racism possible and continued in this country. That's why you'll always have negative shit to say. Now go f**k off and go join the rest of the horse f**kers.

[Edited 3/14/2015 8:27:49 AM ]

3/14/2015 9:43:42 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,456)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

I don't care enough about your f**k a** or any other white person to be racist. White people opinion to me isn't valid when it comes to black situations, and white women aren't the cream of the crop. Sorry if I'm not the black guy you hope would chase white women dude. White men use black women just as much, but would attempt to lie and say they don't. Now you try to come with this divisive shit between black men in and women because that's what you know. Oh your racism against black men is showing you f**king f*got. White boys like you and your daddy are the ones that made racism possible and continued in this country. That's why you'll always have negative shit to say. Now go f**k off and go join the rest of the sheep f**kers.
Fixed it.

[Edited 3/14/2015 9:44:12 AM ]

3/14/2015 11:40:07 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from plantkeeper:
I understand, in this country being black is a crime...

Why do you say that?

you think there hasn't been the less advantage whites that hasn't been harassed or beaten by cops?

you think its only blacks?

your nuts then...because its true...I've seen it, I've experienced it...just being a teenager in Fla. before it became the state it was....guaranteed this would be your fate...I was lightly speeding on a motorcycle in my Neighborhood and a cop was in there...pulled me over and made me walk it home, with a gun on me..in front of everyone.

You should have seen some of the other stuff I've seen.

The difference is blacks can get away with saying something about it...the whites can't...and they have to follow every letter of the law with blacks because of this and the race card and all that...they don't worry about that with whites...the only thing they worry about with whites is if they appear to have the money, because they may be connected to someone who could cause them to lose their job, or hire a fancy lawyer.

And some blacks think whites in general always had it good....Wrong, up until ww11 most whites were poor to a little below average and there was only a handful millionaires and a lot of the European immigrants suffered segregation, and discrimination, only getting the shit jobs...etc.

My great grand parents on one side came over from Italy...and faced all that, then they moved to Pa...and bought a log place with dirt floors....as did most European immigrants and scratched out a barely get by living working their a** off over 12 hours a day or more.

There was a short, ugly black man back in 1940 that became a millionaire back then....whatever that's worth in todays money.

The difference? he had an attitude like Rays.

3/14/2015 11:43:28 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
iamalwaysjustme
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

I don't believe Bumble is a racist , he and I have years of posting history in this forum.
He says what he thinks, and really doesn't care if someone disagrees. He stands on his own two feet.

Mister ,I am not as famaliar with you. I do know you called a very respected poster an idiot for her way of thinking.

I am sorry for the wrongs that have been done to you. We are all indivudals with our own thoughts.

If you feel someone is racist, why waste your breath. As long as a person carrys hate in their heart they will never be free.

Patriot , you need to stop being childish here, we all know racism is running deep , The people of Fergurson have a lot of healing to do along with Florida on Trayvon Martin.

Stop the Hate Now

3/14/2015 11:47:26 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

turkalurk82
Godfrey, IL
32, joined Sep. 2014

look at the numbers bumble, blacks are being targeted by police more than whites by far. Its getting better, but racial profiling still exists. Just like poverty profiling. For some reason our oligarchical society likes to extort the poor because they have the least power to fight back. Black people just also happen to be proportionally more poverty stricken than whites.

3/14/2015 11:59:20 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

I don't care enough about your f**k a** or any other white person to be racist. White people opinion to me isn't valid when it comes to black situations, and white women aren't the cream of the crop. Sorry if I'm not the black guy you hope would chase white women dude. White men use black women just as much, but would attempt to lie and say they don't. Now you try to come with this divisive shit between black men in and women because that's what you know. Oh your racism against black men is showing you f**king f*got. White boys like you and your daddy are the ones that made racism possible and continued in this country. That's why you'll always have negative shit to say. Now go f**k off and go join the rest of the horse f**kers.

I'm going to be straight up with you.

You are the most miserable, hate everybody person I've ever seen in my life...even your picture looks like the poster boy for a person that a lazy self pity cry baby.

Frankly, I have more admiration for a piece of ten year old dog shit in someone's yard than I do for you, at least it will contribute some fertilizer...Some people may see your sob stories, think maybe there's hope, and think...gee, if I treat him nice who knows? But I know some people are a complete waste of time...I use to be that way, till I got street wise and I wasted two years trying to get this kid off booze...waste of time...his step father died 20 years too early because of the stress this kid gave them....the mom is a wreck, looks 30 years too old for her age, and not much money, because it went to that kid...who was your age at the time...he died at 42, from kidney problems.

Complete waste of time and taking from others and messing up their life....so I only spend my time where it will do some good now.

I see you in that same way...you hate white men, white women, black women...on and on and you think everyone else did you wrong and it wasn't you...but it was you...that's why your wife got smart...your like a slime ball of bile, and where you go..you leave your foul stench...and residue.

The closest thing you could ever do that remotely resembles a real man...is go in your room, lock the door...and write out the last thing you want people to know...put it in envelope marked...for who it may concern.

Then look in the mirror and say the only honest thing you ever said...and say...you low down ugly piece of shit...you caused all this.

Then do the rest.

and if you do...I swear I'll go down a drink a beer in your honor.

If you were white...I wouldn't have been so easy on you here.

3/14/2015 12:08:54 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from turkalurk82:
look at the numbers bumble, blacks are being targeted by police more than whites by far. Its getting better, but racial profiling still exists. Just like poverty profiling. For some reason our oligarchical society likes to extort the poor because they have the least power to fight back. Black people just also happen to be proportionally more poverty stricken than whites.

Hey...I've seen some of that too...I've been in the hoods the big cities.

But I've seen it spread across the board too.

one thing your not taking into consideration is...what cops go thru when riding thru the hoods.

Bottles thrown at their car....names called out...taunting....every excuse in the book if they do pull someone over...and they getting any help in the hood, if your not black or a cop.

I'm not siding with the cops...because I've been thru some shit with them too.,..and in general...I don't like them because of that.

And blacks may not be as proportionately as poor as whites...but I'm not sure these days...but in past...way back before ww11...everyone didn't have much.

but...the opportunities have been there for a while now...So no excuses, they have several things in their favor whites don't have...affirmative action. , free College funds...people building houses and giving it to them...etc, etc...so no excuses, and they can sue, if they don't get the job or fair treatment with ease.

I only put this out there to show both sides of the story....and I'll tell you something...I've faced more battles than the average young black will ever face on average...without those advantages.

3/14/2015 12:20:32 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011
online now!

Quote from iamalwaysjustme:
I don't believe Bumble is a racist , he and I have years of posting history in this forum.
He says what he thinks, and really doesn't care if someone disagrees. He stands on his own two feet.

Mister ,I am not as famaliar with you. I do know you called a very respected poster an idiot for her way of thinking.

I am sorry for the wrongs that have been done to you. We are all indivudals with our own thoughts.

If you feel someone is racist, why waste your breath. As long as a person carrys hate in their heart they will never be free.

Patriot , you need to stop being childish here, we all know racism is running deep , The people of Fergurson have a lot of healing to do along with Florida on Trayvon Martin.

Stop the Hate Now

Hey...I don't care what some people think of me on here...like you said I say what I feel and that's based a lot on my experiences...the first thing that hits me and I put it down.

I'm not always going to be right, I've screw up and go too far sometimes...but one things for sure....you can see this and think...I may not agree with everything he says...but I think he's real...not trying to be popular, con the women, or put on an act for browny points.

If that's the case...that's worth more to me than money.

Is everyone here really true friends? I see as a few are, if you've chatted with them and it becomes that way....but how much do we really know about each other? We see a few words, they seem nice enough...but do we really know them like a friend in real life?...nope...so you can't judge completely most people on here, unless whatever they are really stands out for 100 percent sure.

Don't get me wrong...sure I care about several here, even some I don't know....but to take a forum that seriously...in reality, you have family, friends in real life and a person your in love with if lucky...that's the main thing we should be that concerned about.

as for mister...I kinda regret writing what I did...but...Its what I felt...I think he is a total waste of time and drags misery along with him whereever he goes and effects others with it...and always will.

[Edited 3/14/2015 12:22:33 PM ]

3/14/2015 12:22:58 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

if we arrested hoodlum bullies who walk into a store and take what they want when crime is commited not. 30 min or later ! You know he was a respectable boy stealing cigars and pushing an old man down and laughing about it ! Would this be an argument if store owner shot him ? NO !!!!!

That's not why I called him an idiot, Amusclelover has no knowledge of real police work and just shoots off his mouth with nonsense hoping he'll sound logical...no intelligence whatsoever just like the black racists in this thread blaming whitey for their own failures. Mainly why this topic has no value...it's fueled by lies, hate and inaccurate info from both sides. Just a waste of time and useless.

3/14/2015 12:27:25 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
ibeenseenitall
Boca Raton, FL
34, joined Jul. 2014

It's a shame and way worse crimes happen but they kill over miner mishaps

3/14/2015 12:43:16 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

urealysucklol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,642)
San Benito, TX
43, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Quote from hiram9:
You should be proud of our brave ppl taking a stand...

Don't sell us out at this fine moment sis...

3/14/2015 1:17:05 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,275)
Tuskegee, AL
29, joined Jun. 2013

I'm in Texas....
Hunting pigs is a great past time here.

Squeal pig...squeal!!!

Awww awww awww ...I love that agonizing sound a pig makes when you put a cap in his mug....

Hahahahaha

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:18:03 PM ]

3/14/2015 1:20:57 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Hi you sound like a pure coward...nothing special about you.

3/14/2015 1:36:33 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,275)
Tuskegee, AL
29, joined Jun. 2013

If you hate ppl that like sport hunting... Then I feel sorry for you... You don't know what your missing buddy!

3/14/2015 2:38:07 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,469)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

3/14/2015 2:57:51 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

mistermister81
Over 1,000 Posts (1,764)
Opa Locka, FL
33, joined Jan. 2014

Stop the Hate Now

The foolish thing is to believe something of someone because the amount of time they've been on a website and also for anyone to revere themselves as a respected poster on the same site or the internet in general.

Your interactions with certain individuals isn't the same as mine and I don't expect it to be. I'm also not looking for any condolences.Yet I do respect your attempt to ease whatever tension you feel is there. However nothing or no one here effects my life.

3/14/2015 3:23:41 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,456)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:
I'm going to be straight up with you.

You are the most miserable, hate everybody person I've ever seen in my life...even your picture looks like the poster boy for a person that a lazy self pity cry baby.

Frankly, I have more admiration for a piece of ten year old dog shit in someone's yard than I do for you, at least it will contribute some fertilizer...Some people may see your sob stories, think maybe there's hope, and think...gee, if I treat him nice who knows? But I know some people are a complete waste of time...I use to be that way, till I got street wise and I wasted two years trying to get this kid off booze...waste of time...his step father died 20 years too early because of the stress this kid gave them....the mom is a wreck, looks 30 years too old for her age, and not much money, because it went to that kid...who was your age at the time...he died at 42, from kidney problems.

Complete waste of time and taking from others and messing up their life....so I only spend my time where it will do some good now.

I see you in that same way...you hate white men, white women, black women...on and on and you think everyone else did you wrong and it wasn't you...but it was you...that's why your wife got smart...your like a slime ball of bile, and where you go..you leave your foul stench...and residue.

The closest thing you could ever do that remotely resembles a real man...is go in your room, lock the door...and write out the last thing you want people to know...put it in envelope marked...for who it may concern.

Then look in the mirror and say the only honest thing you ever said...and say...you low down ugly piece of shit...you caused all this.

Then do the rest.

and if you do...I swear I'll go down a drink a beer in your honor.

If you were white...I wouldn't have been so easy on you here.
If he was sheep you would have been really rough. .

3/14/2015 4:14:58 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,332)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from turkalurk82:

Could it bet because most violent crimes are committed by blacks? Thinking will help answer.

3/14/2015 4:43:40 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
iamalwaysjustme
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

Mister, believe it or not what a poster post speaks volumes about that poster.
One exception here kawk

One poster here posted white women who date black men have no respect for themselves, this post was said over a year ago, yet I still remember it like it happened yesterday

This might be the internet, you probably won't ever meet most of the people from this site, but remember, we are human beings behind the keyboards.

Saying hateful , mean, racist things on this site does do damage to some .

3/14/2015 5:01:38 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from artokol:
Hi you sound like a pure coward...nothing special about you.

You're an ignorant uneducated racist...who cares about your lack of hunting skills.

3/14/2015 6:00:39 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
giss7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,332)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from artokol:
You're an ignorant uneducated racist...who cares about your lack of hunting skills.

I see. I'm a racist because 1 out of 3 black males are convicted felons. Artichoke, maybe you should go look that word up.

3/14/2015 6:20:34 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

turkalurk82
Godfrey, IL
32, joined Sep. 2014

Quote from giss7:
Could it bet because most violent crimes are committed by blacks? Thinking will help answer.
all men are to be equal in they eyes of the law. Just because there are disproportion with regard to race, does not justify racially prejudice stereotypes. You will often find he disproportions with respect to races can correlate with proportions relative to distribution of wealth. Doesn't mean any race or economical class ought to be discriminated against and assumed guilty. We are innocent until proven guilty. Furthermore, the majority of fines that generated the most revenue were for nonviolent offenses.

3/14/2015 7:10:46 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

osoroho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,937)
Mesquite, TX
64, joined Jun. 2007

are we having fun yet??

3/14/2015 7:19:39 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

3/14/2015 7:24:45 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

snhgirl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,984)
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008

It isn't worth debating!

3/14/2015 10:35:28 PM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
iamalwaysjustme
Kansas City, MO
55, joined Apr. 2009

True words from an awesome lady

I know I debated in the disability thread with Op , according to her I am taking the easy way out.

She has no idea what my life has been like , or how my life is now.

I just let her know she made herself judge and jury over people on disability, or people trying to get disability, because they have worked all their life, working two jobs most of that person's life.

Like I said this hit close to home, I am a St. Louis Gal for life.

My last two cents on this thread.

I despise Al Sharpton , and Jesse Jackson , Martin Luthur King Jr. Is Turning every direction possible in his grave

3/15/2015 12:04:51 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
don_johnson99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Janesville, WI
54, joined Nov. 2013

The blacks tried Ebonics. But they couldn't master that. They tried English and never figured that out.

Maybe they should ALL go back to Africa and see if they can figure out that.

3/15/2015 10:34:54 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  
sinceresammy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,138)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
If he was sheep you would have been really rough. .

You do know Scarecrow lives in the swamp with his inbred relatives and sleeps with Clyde his pet alligator?

You might also note he writes exactly the same shit over and over again mainly due to having a brain the size of a darkie cretin's. He is also an outstanding mangina on the forum. He has never had sex with a human, so he hopes if he keeps kissing the asses of the ladies here, one of them might f**k him! Fat chance there because he insists that Clyde watches.

However, he does have one worthy trait, his hat. Nothing on this earth good be funnier than that lid!

3/15/2015 11:32:52 AM FERGURSON Rises From Ashes: 2 Cops Gunned Down At Precinct {OMG}  

turkalurk82
Godfrey, IL
32, joined Sep. 2014

True words from an awesome lady

I know I debated in the disability thread with Op , according to her I am taking the easy way out.

She has no idea what my life has been like , or how my life is now.

I just let her know she made herself judge and jury over people on disability, or people trying to get disability, because they have worked all their life, working two jobs most of that person's life.

Like I said this hit close to home, I am a St. Louis Gal for life.

My last two cents on this thread.

I despise Al Sharpton , and Jesse Jackson , Martin Luthur King Jr. Is Turning every direction possible in his grave

I feel ya, I grew up in Alton, IL just across the river. I am still a half hour from StL.
When I went to UMSL I lived next to Ferguson in Normandy. I am very familiar with the area. I think I even frequented that quicktrip that was burnt to the ground unless it was another one in the ferguson area.