Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com full site

But then one day she told me she d been out with buddies 1 evening and one of them created an advance on her. black singles events in philadelphia Properly, when this man and I met, I wasnt muslim but. Tidbits are icebreakers that outline three interests of the user. 980 549 3517 When I go on hikes, pub quizzes or day trips there are far more males but nevertheless mainly ladies.

hookup by location

When it comes to on the web Jewish weddings, JDate is accountable for matching over 50 percent of these couples. iowa city personals craigslist Then, he proceeded to order the precise identical drink and meal as I did, saying he liked all the exact same factors as me all all through the evening. Then you may possibly see a toxic individual emerging from the ruins and it is usually a shock. omegle com unmoderated section It is difficult to have superior conversation with an individual you hardly know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/14/2015 9:50:59 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,458)
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from casheyesblond:
some statistics from CDC on black males:

African American men accounted for 42% of HIV cases diagnosed among men in 2011. A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact while 19% contracted HIV through heterosexual exposure.

Let me repeat that, A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracted the disease by male to male contact

But of course you did not want to hear about that because once again,your threads/posts are about dissing black women and black women cannot be the cause for A majority (72%) of African American men with HIV contracting the disease by male to male contact

more statistics from CDC you failed to reveal:

In 2010, 69% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2010 was 432.5 cases per 100,000 population, which was 18.7 times the rate among whites (23.1). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was larger for black men (22.2 times) than for black women (16.2 times).

Also

The chlamydia rate among black men was almost 11 times the rate among white men (761.8 and 69.9 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

The rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men.
You need to be more charitable or ignorant racist negro will get you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/14/2015 10:36:27 AM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
niterydah
Over 2,000 Posts (3,225)
Houston, TX
44, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from be_great:
@Dan,

But the hard numbers are broken down in categories. So it's taking in,

Gays and Straight, among Men and Women.

I'm talking flat-out between, Black Men and White Men (Liberals).

The hard numbers for those heterosexual Males is a s followed:

Black Heterosexual HIV cases: 2,700.

White Heterosexual HIV cases:

Whoa, whoa...wait a minute!

I just went back to the CDC site and the numbers for White Heterosexual Males is not even REPORTED!!!

You do know what that means, right?

They are HIDING White Heterosexual Male' HIV incidents.

That means, also, it is far higher just as it is with White MSM (Gay). Makes no different really.

This is why the CDC report is written very poorly and trying paint Blacks as the worst ones when in fact, it's only WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN WITH THE HIGHEST HIV INCIDENTS IN THE COUNTRY.

HARD NUMBERS!

Since CDC didn't want to mention the stats for White Heterosexual Males, we have to go by the Whites MSM (Gays) and those numbers are as reflected:

Boy, MORE White Men are hit with HIV.

I'm glad how history is playing out where two highest HIV groups are hooking up together and kill your own self off the planet.

I said most Black Womem need to be breed to extinction by White Men and it seems the powers that be, are lining it up exactly like that.

I know what I'm talking about. My logic and thinking is always on track. Always!
........@be-great......this is what i meant by someone is lying about the stats ........because no stat numbers for white men

3/14/2015 12:18:45 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

kandykayn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,253)
Clarksville, TN
27, joined Dec. 2013

This is a sad thread by someone with mommy issues.
Your Mother does not represent all of the black women in the world.
And if you think this will make other races of women more attracted to you it doesn't.

3/14/2015 12:20:58 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

kandykayn
Over 2,000 Posts (2,253)
Clarksville, TN
27, joined Dec. 2013

Quote from bumblebee7:

Where as...you run to the mirror and the hate grows stronger.

Sad and true

3/14/2015 12:28:42 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from niterydah:
........@be-great......this is what i meant by someone is lying about the stats ........because no stat numbers for white men

Yep. They're hiding the White Heterosexual White Male' HIV incidents....now one have to wonder why the dishonestly??

Usually when they hiding something, you can be sure it's bad news, that's why.

If the White MSM is 11,200 then, White Heterosexual White Men is either close behind the highest among White MSM or surpasses it by leap and bounds.

And it will be the case because they are a bigger population of Men thus the greater the number of HIV incidents.

And given the nature of the White Heterosexual Male sexual conduct, they are as bad as Black American Women in being Wh*res for sex.

And as Mister reported, they also f**k animals. Increasing the chances of "new" diseases introduced to Humans.

So with that danger in place, and the way Black Women are flocking to them, we have to be vigilant to protect ourselves from Black American Women because they can have sex with White Liberal Men and then come back to have sex with Black Men, too.

Such filth need to cut-off from us. It's a plague that can do us in quick.

[Edited 3/14/2015 12:30:41 PM ]

3/14/2015 12:36:17 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Are you negroes trolling for submissive retarded white women......because women with brains don't want losers who blame their failures on others.

3/14/2015 12:37:52 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from kandykayn:
This is a sad thread by someone with mommy issues.
Your Mother does not represent all of the black women in the world.
And if you think this will make other races of women more attracted to you it doesn't.

My mother have nothing to do with it. The stats are reflected among mostly the younger and older Black Women.

Not the senior citizen...which my Mother belongs too, plus, she well pass the age to be having sex.

So, this is more so in YOUR age group of HIV Women and the STDs they carry.

The stats don't like:

Black Heterosexual Women HIV percentage: 87%

Black Heterosexual Men HIV percentage: 20%

White Heterosexual Women HIV cases: 10% (approx.)

Latina Heterosexual Women HIV cases: 10% (approx.)

It's clear, Black Heterosexual Men should steer CLEAR OF Black Heterosexual Women and go more for:

Black Latina
Latinas
White Women

3/14/2015 12:39:49 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,766)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

3/14/2015 12:42:17 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
Are you negroes trolling for submissive retarded white women......because women with brains don't want losers who blame their failures on others.

Pat, you should be proud you Latino Men are some of the lowest among the population but that's only because you guys was underreported due to policies not to report crimes/diseases by Latino Immigrants.

I think, if it was reported, their numbers will be similar to Black Men but a bit higher due to being a bigger population than Blacks if not more.

So, that leave us with Black Males/Latina Women/White Women as the cleanest genders to be dating and having clean sex.

3/14/2015 12:45:13 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:

3/14/2015 12:45:21 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (46,834)
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

A person has to decide...do they want to be happy? make others happy?

or be like a couple of these here?

to me, if your going to go thru all the shit there is in life....then you might as well make the most of it.

not make things worse and worse for other people.

If you want to sink...have the guts to do it alone without trying to drag others down with you.

and that's the real deal here.

3/14/2015 12:52:14 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

3/14/2015 1:01:00 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,766)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

Bee,

At least he dedicated a thread to stfu Hiram, instead of some poor woman.

Let's give credit where credit is due.

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:02:53 PM ]

3/14/2015 1:03:16 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
Bee,

At least he dedicated a thread to stfu Hiram, instead of some poor woman.

Let's give credit where credit is due.

....as if that "boy" cares. Bumble is about one thing:

The demise of Black Men.

And the fact with White Liberal Men like him having higher HIV rates, it like talking to "dead men" on borrowed time.

3/14/2015 1:07:56 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

spaceface79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,766)
Des Moines, IA
35, joined Mar. 2014

I just love how you make everything sound so epic.

3/14/2015 1:10:45 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from spaceface79:
I just love how you make everything sound so epic.

....somebody used to tell me I should write scripts and screenplays.

You think I'd have a future in that? One good screenplay can fetch a hundred thousand dollar as the minimum.

3/14/2015 1:13:37 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:
Pat, you should be proud you Latino Men are some of the lowest among the population but that's only because you guys was underreported due to policies not to report crimes/diseases by Latino Immigrants.

I think, if it was reported, their numbers will be similar to Black Men but a bit higher due to being a bigger population than Blacks if not more.

So, that leave us with Black Males/Latina Women/White Women as the cleanest genders to be dating and having clean sex.

That is f**king hilarious.....the cleanest race and gender would be women and from whatever race is used least for prostitution......

3/14/2015 1:16:13 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
That is f**king hilarious.....the cleanest race and gender would be women and from whatever race is used least for prostitution......

...are you accusing your Women and White Women of being mostly prostitutes?

****Putting Pat On Stage****

Lights!

Camera rolls!

3/14/2015 1:16:58 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Also if you weren't retarded you would know wealthy educated people with good judgement regardless of race have lower infection rates.

3/14/2015 1:19:37 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
artokol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,696)
Vaubecourt
France
48, joined Nov. 2014

Bumble is dumb and irritating...I just skip his garbage and go to the next although Mister and Hi are matching his BS.

3/14/2015 1:19:52 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from patriottype:
Also if you weren't retarded you would know wealthy educated people with good judgement regardless of race have lower infection rates.
And poor uneducated people/women will have higher infection rates regardless of race..........You are a puppet spouting racist facts and you don't even know how ignorant you are.

3/14/2015 1:26:52 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
And poor uneducated people/women will have higher infection rates regardless of race..........You are a puppet spouting racist facts and you don't even know how ignorant you are.

I quote straight from the Source. It's you the Racist. No different from Bumble.

Even got caught up in some mess the other day for coming across as a Racist and making up a bullshit story about how some Black dudes killed your relatives.

You just made that crap up to lessen the views of you being a Racist.

You clearly envy the Black Man just like Bumble.

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:27:43 PM ]

3/14/2015 1:28:48 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,982)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:
I just went back to the CDC site and the numbers for White Heterosexual Males is not even REPORTED!!!

Because they're an even lower risk group..

44% of all cases by blacks... 1/8 of the population

you're saying there are thousands of white heterosexual cases not reported (in the stats)? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

3/14/2015 1:29:11 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
tellitlkittis
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,209)
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from be_great:

"Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual contact."

That's 20 times the rate of White Women and 5 times the rate of Hispanic Women.

And then to top it off, they call themselves leaving the Black Race to go be with White Men as if we are responsible for what is clearly their own demise.

because they got the Big Government taking care of them. And though that is a benefit of White Supremacy, how can we fault Big Government when Black American Women consciously make the decision to use Big Government and denied Black Men their Manhood to be a Man for their family?

It broke my heart to see these facts about our own sistas.

Let's jus

deal wit

Let's just deal with your stats.

Most African American women have remained loyal to the Black men and have continued to date within their race. Any new outbreaks of HIV infection among African American women can be attributed to these Black men being on the DL.

Many Black women have blamed and put the responsibility squarely on the Black man.
Then there are other Black women that put the responsibility on the Black woman for not leaving their Black Asses a long time ago.

Now, me I say F**k him,(yes, you Black man) get any man you choose sista as long as he treats you right, if not leave his a** too.

That's right don't let your loyalty to his Black a** kill or harm any part of your being or it will be your demise.

It breaks my heart That Black women(any woman) has to use Big Government to support their children because some sorry a** Black man(any man) has shun his responsibility to take care of his own seed.

Yes, it really, really hurt to see the Black man(any man) sink so low that he will up and leave and let the Gubment take on his responsibility. (Some) Black men have sunk to an all time low of blaming the very women that have bore their children and the gubment that takes care of them for the lack of him being a man. What a b*tch he has become. Sorry muthaf**ker gave up his manhood.

I applaud you Black woman(women) for doing whatever it is you have to do to take care of your children in the absence of the deadbeats.

Arm yourself Black women(women) with education, which equals financial independence(unless you're a dummy)

Stay up Black women. Love ya.

Oh yeah, Still love my Black men.(all men)

3/14/2015 1:29:43 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

snhgirl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,987)
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008

3/14/2015 1:30:43 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:
Abortion Facts about Black American Women:

On Blackgenocide.org;

1,876 Black babies are aborted EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Black Woman + Abortion + Abortion Clinics = Liberal Paradise for Black American Women.

Think on that as I walk you to the next phenomenon....

STDS and HIV rates;

Per CDC.gov....

"Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual contact."

That's 20 times the rate of White Women and 5 times the rate of Hispanic Women.

And then to top it off, they call themselves leaving the Black Race to go be with White Men as if we are responsible for what is clearly their own demise.

And when you show them how you are fighting White Men, they are fighting back at you and using the law to throttle you, too.

They use Big Government for welfare to put Black Men out of their child' life....thus the popular saying by them:

'I don't need a Man.'

Because they got the Big Government taking care of them. And though that is a benefit of White Supremacy, how can we fault Big Government when Black American Women consciously make the decision to use Big Government and denied Black Men their Manhood to be a Man for their family?

I can go on and on breaking down these things. Facts don't lie, man.

It broke my heart to see these facts about our own sistas.

And you think we should be fighting the White Man when our sisters been fighting against us, taking away our numbers (abortions) and killing us with diseases (HI V) and now, bashing us in favor of non-Black Men???

How do you rationalize your position???

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/

Do the HIV rates speak about poverty and education of racial sub groups,.....MORON!

3/14/2015 1:34:20 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from dan9787_3:
Because they're an even lower risk group..

44% of all cases by blacks... 1/8 of the population

you're saying there are thousands of white heterosexual cases not reported (in the stats)? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do White Liberals know how to read stats and percentages??? This is a noticeably revelation that Liberal Whites clearly do not know how to read Stats and Percentages.

Do you know how small 1/8 of the population compared to 67% of the population by Whites?

Do you understand that, Dan?

44% of all cases by Blacks is NOT saying 44% of all cases in America' population. Just AMONG BLACKS.

Again, do you understand that, Dan?

I cannot continue to lecture you if you failed Stats and Percentage figures.

3/14/2015 1:35:44 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

snhgirl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,987)
Scottsboro, AL
44, joined Nov. 2008

3/14/2015 1:36:39 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from patriottype:
Do the HIV rates speak about poverty and education of racial sub groups,.....MORON!

Your butthurtness is starting to smell now, Pat.

Let's stick with the stats at hand and deal with that.

Now, about them White liberals and their missing data....and the underreported stats among Latino Men........

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:37:08 PM ]

3/14/2015 1:43:07 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from tellitlkittis:
Let's jus

deal wit

Let's just deal with your stats.

Most African American women have remained loyal to the Black men and have continued to date within their race. Any new outbreaks of HIV infection among African American women can be attributed to these Black men being on the DL.

Many Black women have blamed and put the responsibility squarely on the Black man.
Then there are other Black women that put the responsibility on the Black woman for not leaving their Black Asses a long time ago.

Now, me I say F**k him,(yes, you Black man) get any man you choose sista as long as he treats you right, if not leave his a** too.

That's right don't let your loyalty to his Black a** kill or harm any part of your being or it will be your demise.

It breaks my heart That Black women(any woman) has to use Big Government to support their children because some sorry a** Black man(any man) has shun his responsibility to take care of his own seed.

Yes, it really, really hurt to see the Black man(any man) sink so low that he will up and leave and let the Gubment take on his responsibility. (Some) Black men have sunk to an all time low of blaming the very women that have bore their children and the gubment that takes care of them for the lack of him being a man. What a b*tch he has become. Sorry muthaf**ker gave up his manhood.

I applaud you Black woman(women) for doing whatever it is you have to do to take care of your children in the absence of the deadbeats.

Arm yourself Black women(women) with education, which equals financial independence(unless you're a dummy)

Stay up Black women. Love ya.

Oh yeah, Still love my Black men.(all men)

Well, interesting.

Just so happens to reflects the CDC data that Black American Women and Gay Black Men have the higher rates of HIV incidents.

The question is, why are Black Women so fascinated with Gay black Men????

The Black Heterosexual Men are not experiencing high level of HIV incidents. Just Black Women and Gay Men.

And those two group are VERY comfortable with each others than a Black Women being comfortable with me as a Heterosexual Black Men.

And it explains why I am allergic to Black American Women and find them repulsive, disgusting, filthy, unlady-like, lack of qualities, mean-spirited, judgmentql, angry, boring, Demons from Hell etc.

You just condemned yourself and I agree.

3/14/2015 1:47:29 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Hey be great, check this out.

It looks behind these bushes several people took a dump....I guess they wanted to leave something, if they didn't respond...or they just had to go real bad.

Oh well.....its your thread...you clean it up.

3/14/2015 1:48:06 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
tellitlkittis
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Black men that are GAY should not pretend to be heterosexual! Have you told your wife yet?

Don't blame it on the Black women. It's you that isn't comfortable with YOU!

[Edited 3/14/2015 1:50:49 PM ]

3/14/2015 1:52:46 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

mustangwriter
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,657)
Boerne, TX
54, joined Nov. 2009

Actually I've known about those abortion figures for quite a while. I even posted them in another thread a few months ago.
But I guess coming from a white guy no one dared to believe me concerning black genocide.
Good luck.

3/14/2015 1:56:42 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from tellitlkittis:
Black men that are GAY should not pretend to be heterosexual! Have you told your wife yet?

Don't blame it on the Black women. It's you that isn't comfortable with YOU!

They don't.

The CDC cases made a distinction between BLACK MSM

VS.

BLACK HETEROSEXUAL MEN.

In other words, Black Women "knew" they were gay or had the tendencies of Gay Men....amd allowed to be f**ked by them.

Black Heterosexual Men should have NOTHING to do with a weakened, Liberal-ass hordes of "sistas".

You included.

Go breed out to Whites Liberals like you suppose to, so we clean this filth up among White Liberals Men with HIV and Black American Women with HIV and Gay Black and White Men with HIV.

Heterosexual Black Men/White Women/Black Latina Women/Latina Women can do well by ourselves if we ever realize that.

3/14/2015 1:57:26 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from mustangwriter:
Actually I've known about those abortion figures for quite a while. I even posted them in another thread a few months ago.
But I guess coming from a white guy no one dared to believe me concerning black genocide.
Good luck.

3/14/2015 1:58:24 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,473)
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

A Snapshot

CDC estimates show that blacks account for almost half of all new
infections in the United States each year (44 percent) as well as
more than one third of all people living with HIV (41 percent).
Approximately one in 16 black men will be diagnosed with HIV
during their lifetime, as will one in 32 black women.

Among blacks, men account for 70 percent of new HIV infections.
Women account for 30 percent.
Within the African American community, gay and bisexual men are
the most affected, followed by heterosexual women.

Black men account for almost one-third (31 percent) of all new HIV
infections in the United States. The rate of new HIV infections for
black men is more than six times as high as the rate among white
men, and more than twice that of Hispanic men.

Among black men, the majority of new infections occur among
men who have sex with men (MSM).

Young black MSM are severely affected and now account for more
new infections (4,800 in 2010) than any other subgroup of MSM by
race/ethnicity and age.

In a study of 21 major U.S. cities in 2008, almost a third (28
percent) of black MSM were infected, compared to 16 percent of
white MSM. Among the black MSM who were HIV-infected, nearly
6 out of 10 (59 percent) were unaware that they were infected.

Comparing 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections among black
women decreased 21 percent (from 7,700 to 6,100)

3/14/2015 2:08:21 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:
I quote straight from the Source. It's you the Racist. No different from Bumble.

Even got caught up in some mess the other day for coming across as a Racist and making up a bullshit story about how some Black dudes killed your relatives.

You quote from the source like an Uncle Tom puppet never questiong why the rates are the way they are........poor uneducated people do things they shouldn't poor women do things they don't want to for money etc....and that gets them infected.

3/14/2015 2:11:01 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Be great....I don't envy anyone.

3/14/2015 2:11:47 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
tellitlkittis
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from be_great:
Well, interesting.

And it explains why I am allergic to Black American Women and find them repulsive, disgusting, filthy, unlady-like, lack of qualities, mean-spirited, judgmentql, angry, boring, Demons from Hell etc.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew, you're the f*ggoty type. Always whining, complaining, blaming and B*TCHING, like a weak stupid a** B*TCH!

Your fear of a strong Black women(any strong woman) is showing.

You're just WEAK WEAK WEAK AHH HA HA HA Be afraid very afraid. BOO! hahaha You funny

Don't worry we don't want your ass.

It must be awful to go through life, pretending to be something you're not. You're pathetic.

3/14/2015 2:12:27 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,982)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:

44% of all cases by Blacks is NOT saying 44% of all cases in America' population. Just AMONG BLACKS.

Yes it is.

Blacks/African Americans continue to experience the most severe burden of HIV, compared with other races and ethnicities.
Blacks represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population, but accounted for an estimated 44% of new HIV infections in 2010. They also accounted for 41% of people living with HIV infection in 2011, 2.

44% of all new cases, and 41% total.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

3/14/2015 2:18:23 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

3/14/2015 2:18:53 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Breaking News:

Uncle Ruckus aka be_great joined the Ferguson Police

3/14/2015 2:20:21 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Lets face it...Be great is on the Down Lo.

and he's got two boyfriends from the site.

Hiram9 and Mister...the rest he knows from Craigslist.

3/14/2015 2:21:31 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Breaking news:

Uncle Ruckus aka be_great will not be joining us over here any time soon I'm afraid.

His wife found out about his flirting with women on here and so he had a grit ball incident.

Madeas Grit Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7W9EnO7EsI

3/14/2015 2:24:54 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:

Cedric Mcginnis in Fort Worth Tx murdered my kin......The oldest was married....the two younger ones were color blind not racist dated black men......A racist thought I have had since they were murdered is that if they had been racist and not invited a black man into their home maybe they would be alive today........I think April dumped the killer when she found out he was married with kids....

3/14/2015 2:27:04 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
hiram9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,275)
Tuskegee, AL
29, joined Jun. 2013

@bumblebee

You're a Class A b*tch....the epitome of what it means to a flaming f*g.

I wouldn't even hit you...to scared I'll get AIDS from you, if I split your lip boy.

3/14/2015 2:28:04 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Be great and hiram9....sharing a tricycle going for a ride out in the country.

but its not Dumb and Dumber.

Its Uncle Ruckus and Doofus.

3/14/2015 2:29:58 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Every race of man and both genders can murder I try to think the best of people I meet.....If I seem racist look in the mirror and notice your own faults.

3/14/2015 2:30:55 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

and by the way harim9

nothing you say can bother me.

but I get pleasure in knowing that I bother you so much.

I bet you could be holding a Royal Flush and lose to a person with nothing more than single deuce.

[Edited 3/14/2015 2:31:33 PM ]

3/14/2015 2:31:56 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

A Snapshot

CDC estimates show that blacks account for almost half of all new
infections in the United States each year (44 percent) as well as
more than one third of all people living with HIV (41 percent).
Approximately one in 16 black men will be diagnosed with HIV
during their lifetime, as will one in 32 black women.

Among blacks, men account for 70 percent of new HIV infections.
Women account for 30 percent.
Within the African American community, gay and bisexual men are
the most affected, followed by heterosexual women.

Black men account for almost one-third (31 percent) of all new HIV
infections in the United States. The rate of new HIV infections for
black men is more than six times as high as the rate among white
men, and more than twice that of Hispanic men.

Among black men, the majority of new infections occur among
men who have sex with men (MSM).

Young black MSM are severely affected and now account for more
new infections (4,800 in 2010) than any other subgroup of MSM by
race/ethnicity and age.

In a study of 21 major U.S. cities in 2008, almost a third (28
percent) of black MSM were infected, compared to 16 percent of
white MSM. Among the black MSM who were HIV-infected, nearly
6 out of 10 (59 percent) were unaware that they were infected.

Comparing 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections among black
women decreased 21 percent (from 7,700 to 6,100)

I don't know whose illiterate more between you and Dan.

One last time. Learn to read and comprehend.

The opening of your CDC link states:

"CDC estimates show that BLACKS account...."

That's speaking of BOTH Black Woman and Black Men. Not, Black Men, per se.

When it went to "aproximately" bulletin points, those are NOT dealing with hard number cases (actual HIV cases). It's a projecture analysis based on on-going rates.

If Black Heterosexual Men stop having sex with Black American Women today, those projectors would be meaningless and moot, on the spot.

Let's stick with HARD NUMBERS as I've been stating.

And the stats where it's states, "Men account for 70%..." that's speaking of GAY BLACK MEN.....the report dishonestly omitted that to make it seems like "all" Black Men when only 20% of Heterosexual Black Men have HIV compared to 72% for Gay Black Men.

I hate to keep breaking this down. You lack critical-reading skills. What you think are the facts, are not the facts.

Just your wishful-thinking.

Bottom Line:

Heterosexual White Males and Heterosexual Black American Women are the biggest CARRIERS of HIV in America.

The least are:

Black Heterosexual Men
White Heterosexual Women
Latina Heterosexual Women
Latino Heterosexual Men

....period! Despite your hate of Black Men.

[Edited 3/14/2015 2:32:19 PM ]

3/14/2015 2:36:17 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

bumblebee7
Fort Payne, AL
59, joined Apr. 2011

Well...the site stops paying me at 2:30....so I'm outta here until the late night shift.

3/14/2015 2:36:21 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

simple word comprehension is a difficult task for you.I suggest you get a tutor uncle Ruckus

3/14/2015 2:40:01 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
d__u__b
Over 2,000 Posts (2,588)
Athens, GA
50, joined Jul. 2012

soooo...

be_grating and hiramyass are one and the same.

good to know.

3/14/2015 2:41:18 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:

That's speaking of BOTH Black Woman and Black Men. Not, Black Men, per se.

When it went to "aproximately" bulletin points, those are NOT dealing with hard number cases (actual HIV cases). It's a projecture analysis based on on-going rates.

If Black Heterosexual Men stop having sex with Black American Women today, those projectors would be meaningless and moot, on the spot.

Let's stick with HARD NUMBERS as I've been stating.

And the stats where it's states, "Men account for 70%..." that's speaking of GAY BLACK MEN.....the report dishonestly omitted that to make it seems like "all" Black Men when only 20% of Heterosexual Black Men have HIV compared to 72% for Gay Black Men.

I hate to keep breaking this down. You lack critical-reading skills. What you think are the facts, are not the facts.

Just your wishful-thinking.

Bottom Line:

Heterosexual White Males and Heterosexual Black American Women are the biggest CARRIERS of HIV in America.

The least are:

Black Heterosexual Men
White Heterosexual Women
Latina Heterosexual Women
Latino Heterosexual Men

....period! Despite your hate of Black Men.
Well google him up read about the story you think I made up.......No I am not racist but I think people that put down their own race are idiots.

3/14/2015 2:42:51 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  

casheyesblond
Belmont, NC
51, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from d__u__b:
soooo...

be_grating and hiramyass are one and the same.

good to know.

I think hiram may be a white guy pretending to be black and be_great is aka uncle Ruckus

3/14/2015 2:46:09 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
tellitlkittis
Los Angeles, CA
60, joined Nov. 2012

simple word comprehension is a difficult task for you.I suggest you get a tutor uncle Ruckus

wont help.

3/14/2015 2:46:11 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
be_great
Over 2,000 Posts (2,904)
Houston, TX
41, joined Dec. 2014

Quote from dan9787_3:
Yes it is.

Blacks/African Americans continue to experience the most severe burden of HIV, compared with other races and ethnicities.
Blacks represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population, but accounted for an estimated 44% of new HIV infections in 2010. They also accounted for 41% of people living with HIV infection in 2011, 2.

Believe what you want dude. You clearly lack critical-reading comprehension.

All you have to do is get the hard number percentages from each group and everything else will make sense.

Bottom line:

Heterosexual Black Men: 20%

Heterosexual Black Women : 87%

Heterosexual White Men: Isn't even reported which is highly suspicious and most likely a devastated percentage up there with WHITE MSM of 11,200 which pace ALL ethnic-group.

You aren't fooling anyone. White Supremacy/Media trying hide the Heterosexual White Male HIV rates.....and I BET the bigger Hard Number cases are among Liberal White Men....the very Men Black American Women are hooking up with and killing themselves as punishment for their wh*redom and inflicting the masses with their filthy diseases.

The Black Man/White Woman/Latina Woman are the clean genders....and we need to be vigilant about Heterosexual White Men and Heterosexual Black Women.

They are Diseased-Zombies walking among us.

[Edited 3/14/2015 2:47:36 PM ]

3/14/2015 2:52:44 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,982)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:

For the last time

Quote from dan9787_3:
Yes it is.

That paragraph talks about ALL cases.

3/14/2015 2:53:41 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
dan9787_3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,982)
Laval, QC
51, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from be_great:

3/14/2015 2:57:02 PM Hey Hiram, Check This Out  
patriottype
Lubbock, TX
44, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from be_great:

All you have to do is get the hard number percentages from each group and everything else will make sense.

Bottom line:

Heterosexual Black Men: 20%

Heterosexual Black Women : 87%

Heterosexual White Men: Isn't even reported which is highly suspicious and most likely a devastated percentage up there with WHITE MSM of 11,200 which pace ALL ethnic-group.

You aren't fooling anyone. White Supremacy/Media trying hide the Heterosexual White Male HIV rates.....and I BET the bigger Hard Number cases are among Liberal White Men....the very Men Black American Women are hooking up with and killing themselves as punishment for their wh*redom and inflicting the masses with their filthy diseases.

The Black Man/White Woman/Latina Woman are the clean genders....and we need to be vigilant about Heterosexual White Men and Heterosexual Black Women.

They are Diseased-Zombies walking among us.
OK you made me laugh with this POST........I am laughing at your NEGRO LOGIC FOOL.......