Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings

We appreciate a prisoner who is powerful, honorable, female, brave, inmate, loving, and gentle who adores us. hookup birmingham al You can return to the playing field right after virtually meeting your match on these dating web pages. Most males are so starved for validation post divorce, they are one blowjob away from clearing out closet space for a lady. locanto visalia I do believe you could compromise, but I be concerned that some EAs will not want to.

indianapolis hookups

1st I want to tell you about a couple of apps that I have tried, and also tell you about my personal personal dating experiences. hook up alaska He shows up and I was impressed that he actually is as handsome as his photographs (as opposed to the guys that send you pictures of themselves beneath truly very good lighting ). I believed, fuck this, I m not going to keep. el paso adultlook Just randomly pick one particular person to ask the initial of the 21 concerns, then move by way of the group until everyone has had a likelihood to answer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/17/2015 12:44:54 AM  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

We are correct on every issue.
And like clockwork after we
Are proven correct the libs.
try to blame it on the republican party.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/17/2015 8:20:33 AM Denton, TX  
condor_0000
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,344)
Tampa, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

The Phony ‘Bad Intel’ Defense on Iraq
May 15, 2015
By Ray McGovern
https://consortiumnews.com/2015/05/15/the-phony-bad-intel-defense-on-iraq/

Excerpts:

Presidential aspirant Jeb Bush this week may have damaged his chances by flubbing the answer to an entirely predictable question about his big brother’s decision to attack Iraq.

On Monday, Fox’s Megyn Kelly asked the former Florida governor: “Knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?” Jeb Bush answered, “I would’ve. And so would’ve Hillary Clinton, just to remind everybody, and so would’ve almost everybody who was confronted with the intelligence they got.”

Kelly: “You don’t think it was a mistake.”

Bush: “In retrospect, the intelligence that everyone saw — that the world saw, not just the United States — was faulty.”

After some backfilling and additional foundering on Tuesday and Wednesday, Bush apparently memorized the “correct” answer. So on Thursday, he proceeded to ask the question himself: “If we’re all supposed to answer hypothetical questions: Knowing what we now know, what would you have done? I would not have engaged. I would not have gone into Iraq.”

It is a safe bet that, by Thursday, Iraq War champion Paul Wolfowitz, now a senior adviser to Jeb Bush, had taken him to the woodshed, admonishing him along these lines: “Jeb, you remembered to emphasize the mistaken nature of pre-war intelligence; that’s the key point; that’s good. But then you need to say that if you knew how mistaken the intelligence was, you would not have attacked Iraq. Got it?”

Unable to get honest intelligence analysts to go along with the carefully nurtured “noble lie” that Iraq played a role in 9/11, or even that operational ties existed between Iraq and al-Qaeda, the administration ordered up a separate but related genre of faux intelligence – WMD. This PR offensive was something of a challenge, for in the months before 9/11, Condoleezza Rice and then-Secretary of State Colin Powell had insisted publicly that Saddam Hussein posed no security threat. You don’t remember?

On Feb. 24, 2001, Powell had said, “Saddam Hussein has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors.”

And just six weeks before 9/11, Condoleezza Rice told CNN: “let’s remember that his [Saddam’s] country is divided, in effect. He does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt.” Obligingly, the compliant U.S. media pressed the delete button on those telling statements.

Just days after the Sept. 11 attacks, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld began promoting the notion that Iraq might have weapons of mass destruction and that “within a week, or a month, Saddam could give his WMD to al-Qaeda.” This was an early articulation of the bogus “conjunction of terrorism and WMD,” now immortalized in what is the most damning, first-hand, documentary evidence of U.S./U.K. collusion in launching a war of aggression on false pretenses and how it was to be “justified.”

This evidence was contained in the “Downing Street Memorandum,” written on July 23, 2002, though not published until May 1, 2005, by The London Times (discussed in more detail below). The goal was to systematically conflate Iraq’s supposed stockpiles of WMD with al-Qaeda and 9/11, as a kind of subliminal fear/revenge message to the American public.

Basking in the glory of “Mission Accomplished” after Baghdad fell in April 2003, Wolfowitz succumbed to a brief bout of hubris-induced honesty. He openly admitted that the Bush administration had focused on weapons of mass destruction to justify war on Iraq “for bureaucratic reasons.” It was, he explained, “the one reason everyone could agree on” – meaning, of course, the one that could successfully sell the war to Congress and the American people.

As for the real reasons, Wolfowitz again let his guard drop at about the same time. When asked in May 2003 why North Korean WMD were being treated differently from those claimed to exist in Iraq, he responded, “Let’s look at it simply. … [Iraq] swims on a sea of oil.”

Other usually circumspect senior officials have had unguarded moments of candor. In another moment of unusual frankness – this one before the war – Philip Zelikow, a member of the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board from 2001 to 2003, spilled the other key reason. Discounting any real danger to the U.S. from Iraq, Zelikow pointed rather to the threat he said Iraq posed to Israel as “the unstated threat.” It was a threat, he added, that dared not speak its name – because it was so politically sensitive.

At about this time, an anonymous White House official – believed to be George W. Bush’s political adviser Karl Rove – reportedly boasted, “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities.”

As exemplified by Jeb Bush’ memorized lines this past week, there continues to be a huge premium among disciples of Rovian historiography, to “create new reality,” blaming “mistaken intelligence” for the debacle in Iraq and the ensuing chaos throughout the region. The intelligence was wrong; but it was not mistaken; it was out-and-out fraud.

The Downing Street Memorandum

I would like to draw from the first couple of paragraphs of the chapter, since, sadly, they seem relevant today as the historical rewrite about “intelligence errors” is recurring now at the start of Campaign 2016. But first, here is the text of the most damaging part of the Downing Street Memo as “C” — Richard Dearlove, the head of British intelligence – reported on recent talks in Washington:

“There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy.

5/17/2015 9:04:43 AM Denton, TX  
dohenybeach
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,947)
San Clemente, CA
57, joined Jul. 2014

beanhammer,

Are you a Republican or a conservative?

5/17/2015 9:12:19 AM Denton, TX  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,775)
Lexington, KY
59, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from beanhammer:

5/17/2015 9:13:14 AM Denton, TX  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,383)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from beanhammer:

???

Sooo.... you're saying that when conservatives (not you, obviously, conservatives are smarter and more careful than you) turn out to be right, that liberals blame the GOP?

I haven't heard many professed liberals attribute "being right" to the Republican Party, much less complain about it.

Maybe you meant "right," as in "right wing?"

Maybe you should start over, and this time wait until your hangover is cleared up.

5/17/2015 9:14:04 AM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from dohenybeach:
beanhammer,

Are you a Republican or a conservative?

Born and raised into a democratic family my father worked on the wpa programs.
Then i discovered the newly
Aquired anti gunner aspects of the dem party there is
No way i support that so
I backed the republican part
As a conservative.
And if the tea party ever gets their own platform i will back it

5/17/2015 9:22:25 AM Denton, TX  
condor_0000
Tampa, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from beanhammer:
No way i support that so
As a conservative.

I loves me my gun. It is the only thing that really matters to me.

Hey, dude, I hear ISIS promotes gun ownership. So does Al Qaeda. Are you going to join?

5/17/2015 9:22:54 AM Denton, TX  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,383)
Springfield, VA
61, joined Sep. 2009

Are you aware that the Tea Party already HAS it's own platform?

Yeah, they are playing cheap hooker to the Republicans, generally speaking, but they DO have a platform. It's easy enough to google up.

5/17/2015 9:27:09 AM Denton, TX  
condor_0000
Tampa, FL
57, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from testsignup:
Are you aware that the Tea Party already HAS it's own platform?

Yeah, they are playing cheap hooker to the Republicans, generally speaking, but they DO have a platform. It's easy enough to google up.

The Tea Party platform is based on the premise that even the Republican Party isn't ruthless enough in capitalism's raping of the working class.

5/17/2015 9:40:02 AM Denton, TX  
hercules2010
Over 2,000 Posts (3,069)
Dubois, IN
54, joined May. 2014

Quote from condor_0000:
The Tea Party platform is based on the premise that even the Republican Party isn't ruthless enough in capitalism's raping of the working class.

FAIL ^^^

5/17/2015 10:10:53 AM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from walt_hallow:

Even walt was cute when he was a baby

5/17/2015 10:12:40 AM Denton, TX  

hurryme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,936)
Bloomingdale, GA
50, joined Mar. 2011
online now!

Now walt swallows.

5/17/2015 10:14:05 AM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from hurryme:
Now walt swallows.

They had a thread about him something about a horse

5/17/2015 10:18:30 AM Denton, TX  

paulo1666
Bedfordshire
United Kingdom
52, joined May. 2013

Quote from condor_0000:

Hey, dude, I hear ISIS promotes gun ownership. So does Al Qaeda. Are you going to join?

Is your love of your gun to make un for inadequacies in other areas!!!

5/17/2015 10:26:05 AM Denton, TX  
sillylaugher61
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,426)
Murrysville, PA
53, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from paulo1666:

Coming from someone that is RULED AND NOT GOVERNED, you sir are in full retard mode.
Go ahead and allow yourself to be someones elses b*tch!!!

5/17/2015 10:26:45 AM Denton, TX  

masterweber
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,419)
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined May. 2013
online now!

Bought party's are libertarians followers of queen definition...

5/17/2015 10:27:36 AM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from paulo1666:

So you believe the white house should be a totally gun free zone?

5/17/2015 10:31:04 AM Denton, TX  

fmrqb
Over 2,000 Posts (2,308)
Richland, WA
96, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from paulo1666:
spoken like a true Brit, dude u people over there riot over soccer games and u have the nerve to criticize us over guns?

Ever been to Birmingham poorer area, it's a shame one cant carry a gun.

5/17/2015 10:32:23 AM Denton, TX  

cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,219)
Lucerne, CA
62, joined Oct. 2010
online now!

Quote from beanhammer:

Yup .. Species Protection Act is WRONG ... species do not need protection just like Rail Roads do not need protection .. or airplanes or Banks ...

That is why they are to big to fail and need bail outs for species and banks.

Those CEOs that get $400 million a year and Rail Road Tycoons are the species to protect.

Not Rocky the Raccoon ... or any other Coon.

Get rid of Species Protection ... who needs it anyway.

Not the human species.

Not their children either.

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Party - Get Drunk - Kill White People.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

5/17/2015 11:16:51 AM Denton, TX  
dohenybeach
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,947)
San Clemente, CA
57, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from beanhammer:
No way i support that so
As a conservative.

Thx.

Since neocons have co-opted the Republican Party, it is no longer the party of conservatives.

5/17/2015 1:02:13 PM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from cubcougar:
Yup .. Species Protection Act is WRONG ... species do not need protection just like Rail Roads do not need protection .. or airplanes or Banks ...

That is why they are to big to fail and need bail outs for species and banks.

Those CEOs that get $400 million a year and Rail Road Tycoons are the species to protect.

Not Rocky the Raccoon ... or any other Coon.

Get rid of Species Protection ... who needs it anyway.

Not the human species.

Not their children either.

Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa

Party - Get Drunk - Kill White People.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

Exactamoondo

5/17/2015 3:41:35 PM Denton, TX  
giss7
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,153)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from condor_0000:

Hey, dude, I hear ISIS promotes gun ownership. So does Al Qaeda.

Yes you prefer those against it like north korea, nazi germany, cambodia, china....

5/17/2015 3:53:19 PM Denton, TX  
walt_hallow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,775)
Lexington, KY
59, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from hurryme:
Now walt swallows.

aww ... is the little b*tch mad?

5/17/2015 3:58:34 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,014)
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Let's see. Conservatives thought there was active WMD programs in Iraq, and were wrong. They thought that Iraq would be a cake walk, and would be cheap. That didn't work out.

Oh look, two things conservatives were wrong about, that was easy.

5/17/2015 4:11:28 PM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from k1ngmaker:
Let's see. Conservatives thought there was active WMD programs in Iraq, and were wrong. They thought that Iraq would be a cake walk, and would be cheap. That didn't work out.

They had wmds. Nobody predicted it would be cheap

5/17/2015 5:23:25 PM Denton, TX  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from k1ngmaker:
Let's see. Conservatives thought there was active WMD programs in Iraq, and were wrong.

WARNING WARNING WARNING:
Giant f*ggot lie. The ONLY perfusion who said saddam had nukes was John Kerry. The Democrats were proclaiming saddam had wmds 4 months before bush was elected. Why do Canadian f*ggots always lie?

5/17/2015 7:00:26 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from beanhammer:

They had no functional WMD's. They had no functional WMD program. Expired nerve gas isn't functional.

Here's what we were told existed...

Here's what we got.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-11680239

"Former US President George W Bush still has "a sickening feeling" about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, US media report."

Do you think you know more about the WMD situation than the then president of the United States?

Quote from giss7:

Heh Giss, I didn't say nukes. I said WMD's programs. You're saying that nobody said they had WMD's and a nuclear program?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9leNE7nXUEU

Oh look, a video talking about a now discredited claim that Iraq was purchasing yellowcake for their nuclear program.

You know due to the internet you conservatives pretending that recent history never happened is really easy to discredit!

5/17/2015 7:01:39 PM Denton, TX  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,189)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from walt_hallow:

Awesome pic of you walt shallow

5/17/2015 7:03:01 PM Denton, TX  
61falcon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,589)
New Hope, PA
74, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

PISS you are full of shit.The Texas Bushwhacker sent Colin Powell up to the U.N. to plead the case of war on Iraq.He was armed with all kinds of fictitious bullshit visual aids and manufactured lies to try to get our allies to join in the war and get the U.N's blessing.

5/17/2015 7:04:17 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from 61falcon:
PISS you are full of shit.The Texas Bushwhacker sent Colin Powell up to the U.N. to plead the case of war on Iraq.He was armed with all kinds of fictitious bullshit visual aids and manufactured lies to try to get our allies to join in the war and get the U.N's blessing.

It's like he thinks people can't look up the video!

5/17/2015 7:05:01 PM Denton, TX  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
42, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from beanhammer:

This is an example of chosen ignorance.

5/17/2015 7:05:41 PM Denton, TX  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from masterweber:
Bought party's are libertarians followers of queen definition...

Yeah about that... um nooooo they are not....

5/17/2015 7:09:31 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Predictions of cost...

Assurance #1: The Iraq War won’t cost a lot of money

• RUMSFELD: The Office of Management and Budget estimated it [the cost of war] would be something under $50 billion dollars.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Outside estimates say up to $300 billion.

RUMSFELD: Baloney.

• Testimony before the House Appropriations Committee, March 27, 2003:

WOLFOWITZ: There’s a lot of money to pay for this. It doesn’t have to be U.S. taxpayer money. And it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people... We are dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon.

Heeeelarious in retrospect isn't it?

5/17/2015 7:23:24 PM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from doctorche:
This is an example of chosen ignorance.

Yet we are right back over there. Just admit it bush was right.

Where have ya been nanu.
I have not seen ya for a while

5/17/2015 7:25:31 PM Denton, TX  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
42, joined Jul. 2013

Just not into DH any more.

Got another site I like better, but I've been given a week to cool down, so here I am out of boredom.

Hope all is well with you, Rounder.

5/17/2015 7:34:57 PM Denton, TX  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

American Conservatives and Liberals are wrong!

Once again, since Nixon's wage and price controls;

both U.S. government interference and non-interference have led to crisis, and/or bred future problems, and it's going to happen again, and that's because one very important CONSERVATIVE principle was ignored....."PRUDENCE"

5/17/2015 7:35:55 PM Denton, TX  
loving91390
Over 2,000 Posts (3,881)
Santa Clarita, CA
58, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from doctorche:

Got another site I like better, but I've been given a week to cool down, so here I am out of boredom.

Hahahaha .... Kicked to the curb again ... Story of your life .

5/17/2015 8:10:45 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from doctorche:

Oh yah? Did you find a non retarded politics forum? Share!

Quote from beanhammer:

Where have ya been nanu.

About being welcomed as liberators? About the non existent WMD's?

Even his brother says that he wouldn't have invaded if they knew what they know now. (after embarrassing himself by misspeaking initially)

5/17/2015 8:18:54 PM Denton, TX  

doctorche
Over 2,000 Posts (3,423)
Silver City, NM
42, joined Jul. 2013

Oh yah? Did you find a non retarded politics forum? Share!

They're out there.

You still have the idiots, the bullies, and the psycho rat-fink a**holes...but this place is the worst.

This place is actually a pretty bad place with a lot of bad people - literally.

5/17/2015 8:19:57 PM Denton, TX  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

]Quote from c*cksmoker
Heh Giss, I didn't say nukes. I said WMD's programs. You're saying that nobody said they had WMD's and a nuclear program?

Oh look, a video talking about a now discredited claim that Iraq was purchasing yellowcake for their nuclear program.

Yes a discredited claim, until Nigerias mining minister came forward and said saddam wanted 400 tons. Then under oath Wilson was asked why he made that claim when the minister of mining said he did. Wilson said "I was confused, I must have misspoke"

It turns out the ONLY contact Wilson had who said saddam was not trying was Baghdad bob. You are a total fool f*ggot.

5/17/2015 8:20:09 PM Denton, TX  
annamally
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,889)
Santa Clarita, CA
52, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from k1ngmaker:

Do you think the newly founded Iraq that has been taken over by ISIS ... Will be a cake walk ??

5/17/2015 8:21:24 PM Denton, TX  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

]Quote from 61falcon:I WANT TO DRINK YOUR PISS you are full of shit.The Texas Bushwhacker sent Colin Powell up to the U.N. to plead the case of war on Iraq.He was armed with all kinds of fictitious bullshit visual aids and manufactured lies to try to get our allies to join in the war and get the U.N's blessing.

Fagcum every one of them straight from the Democrats in congress.

5/17/2015 8:23:15 PM Denton, TX  
giss7
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

C*cksmoker bush also said if you pull or all the troops iraq would turn into a shit hole. Your n**ger said it wouldn't. Now we need to go back. Faggot

5/17/2015 8:46:35 PM Denton, TX  
popado2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,615)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from beanhammer:

Where have ya been nanu.

Former US President George W Bush:"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes. "I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do."

So you are calling Bush a liar!

5/17/2015 9:44:51 PM Denton, TX  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

American Conservatives are right about what?

They are right on many issues that haven't yet been implemented.

5/17/2015 9:52:57 PM Denton, TX  
popado2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,615)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from mralwaysrite:

That would make them a guess or theory.

5/17/2015 10:38:08 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from annamally:
Do you think the newly founded Iraq that has been taken over by ISIS ... Will be a cake walk ??

Huh, almost like those liberals who said that invading was a bad idea and would destabilize the region had it right.

Quote from giss7:
]Quote from c*cksmoker

Yes a discredited claim, until Nigerias mining minister came forward and said saddam wanted 400 tons. Then under oath Wilson was asked why he made that claim when the minister of mining said he did. Wilson said "I was confused, I must have misspoke"

It turns out the ONLY contact Wilson had who said saddam was not trying was Baghdad bob. You are a total fool f*ggot.

LOL your obsession with homosexuality is noted, as is your complete lack of sources. Why do you always fail so hard and then try to cover it with your obsessions with gay sex Giss? You're so f**king fat the closet you live in must be a walk in.

Quote from giss7:
C*cksmoker bush also said if you pull or all the troops iraq would turn into a shit hole. Your n**ger said it wouldn't. Now we need to go back. Faggot

Why do we think Republicans are racist? Oh wait, it's because they use racial slurs and then pretend that they're not racist!

Of course Iraq was going to fall apart when you weren't propping it up. It was ALWAYS going to fall apart, so unless you were wanting to spend trillions of dollars FOREVER. You doomed the region to instability the second you invaded.

Once again Giss, you look like an idiot. The liberals were right. It's a shame that the Bush administration lied about things like yellowcake to fool their own government into going into a pointless, expensive, bloody war.

A war so stupid, that even the Presidents own brother thinks it was stupid.

Quote from mralwaysrite:

They've been tried all over the southern states, and have produced complete and utter shit.

[Edited 5/17/2015 10:38:47 PM ]

5/17/2015 10:41:34 PM Denton, TX  

k1ngmaker
Edmonton, AB
35, joined Apr. 2010

Look at the great results for Kansas that Brownback has provided. The economic and budgetary catastrophe is the greatest example of conservative tax cutting we've seen to date!

5/17/2015 10:44:07 PM Denton, TX  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,140)
Brockton, MA
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from beanhammer:
No way i support that so
As a conservative.

so you fell for the ol' , there going to take away the guns line huh?

checks in the mail

fear is a great marketing tool

5/17/2015 10:46:47 PM Denton, TX  
fallguy02379
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,140)
Brockton, MA
51, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from mralwaysrite:

actions speak louder than words though, the party of all talk and no action also produced the least productive HOR in 50 years

5/17/2015 10:46:49 PM Denton, TX  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,722)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from k1ngmaker:
Look at the great results for Kansas that Brownback has provided. The economic and budgetary catastrophe is the greatest example of conservative tax cutting we've seen to date!

REALLY? The unemployment rate for Kansas is only 4.2% so obviously those tax cuts are working in peoples' favor.

5/17/2015 10:48:32 PM Denton, TX  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from popado2:
That would make them a guess or theory.

and they will remain theorists if they keep trying to nationalize their values.

5/17/2015 10:52:08 PM Denton, TX  
beanhammer
Over 2,000 Posts (3,797)
Denton, TX
50, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from fallguy02379:
so you fell for the ol' , there going to take away the guns line huh?

checks in the mail

fear is a great marketing tool

They just tried to hit 223 ammo with in the year.

That is my fav. Round

5/17/2015 11:05:45 PM Denton, TX  

masterweber
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,419)
Baton Rouge, LA
32, joined May. 2013
online now!

Quote from blake6972:
Yeah about that... um nooooo they are not....
yes they are bought to play along with libertarian false perspective of ground standards...

The president don't toil in the field for the lust of a job to be a provider???

The president isn't bought???

5/17/2015 11:28:53 PM Denton, TX  
popado2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,615)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from nycman530:
REALLY? The unemployment rate for Kansas is only 4.2% so obviously those tax cuts are working in peoples' favor.

How is it working in the people's favor ?

Over 30 billion worth of debt and currently spending 5 billion over revenue.
But hey, unemployment for the 2.8 million people in the state is only 4.2%.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-kansas-debt-clock.html

5/17/2015 11:31:33 PM Denton, TX  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,722)
New York, NY
62, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from popado2:
How is it working in the people's favor ?

Over 30 billion worth of debt and currently spending 5 billion over revenue.
But hey, unemployment for the 2.8 million people in the state is only 4.2%.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-kansas-debt-clock.html

A mere drop in the bucket compared to the national debt which is approaching 18 trillion dollars.

5/17/2015 11:36:41 PM Denton, TX  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Obamanation has created more debt then every other President combined!!!

By DESIGN!!!

5/17/2015 11:48:15 PM Denton, TX  

rem762700
Over 2,000 Posts (3,715)
Martinsburg, WV
26, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from condor_0000:

Yeah....no "democrat" would ever make gross amounts of money exploiting it's workers under the capitalist system!

[idiot]

5/17/2015 11:59:53 PM Denton, TX  
popado2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,615)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from nycman530:
A mere drop in the bucket compared to the national debt which is approaching 18 trillion dollars.

Yeah, I'd want to change the subject too if I were you and had just posted that really ignorant comment about how great it is for the people.

Every citizen in the state is in debt by $10,544. Not the corporation's but the people are in debt. To pay for the subsidies and tax breaks. They had to end their school year early because they were broke.

And you said it was good for the people.

5/18/2015 12:01:24 AM Denton, TX  
popado2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,615)
Eaton Rapids, MI
43, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from rem762700:
Yeah....no "democrat" would ever make gross amounts of money exploiting it's workers under the capitalist system!

[idiot]

So your best argument is a party platform v.s. individuals ? And he's the idiot ?

beanhammer - Denton, TX