Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

austin hookup sites

, Public Show of Affection. ab dating sites (Then sit silent and wait for their answer. But I really feel all alone and want an individual of my own My partnership with my parents is quite loving, providing, and endearing, every thing to me. best dating website in vietnam Right here are some basic answers to the questions you could possibly be also embarrassed to ask.

skipthegames

In addition, we provide resources and workshops on building healthful relationships. atlanta personals and the rapper jokingly replies with an affirmative nod. He d text through the day. ukraine girl massage Even if you happen to be not organizing on moving in with each other or you are just gonna be BFFs, someone s baseline definition of messy can be super insightful.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/6/2015 8:49:26 AM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

My Yayis.

Up yo nose with a rubber hose Obama worshippers.

Give him job killing authority just like you kill the jobs with illegal immigrants.

Boy Oh Boy WC Fields was correct there is a sucker born every minute in Obama nation.

Yes libtardos Obama loves you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/6/2015 9:10:21 AM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,979)
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but do realize that Obama's primary opposition in Congress all want very much to give him that exact authority.

This means that getting Obama out, and some Republican in, will mean that said Fast Track authority will just RACE through and be made into law almost instantly.

I don't like it either, but there are so many people in power who have deluded themselves that sacrificing American workers left and right will somehow make Americans (at least the ones they hang around with) rich again, it's going to be very hard to turn things around.

6/6/2015 9:13:50 AM Fast Track Obama  

wvtravlrr
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Ravenswood, WV
56, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from testsignup:
Not sure exactly what you are trying to say, but do realize that Obama's primary opposition in Congress all want very much to give him that exact authority.

This means that getting Obama out, and some Republican in, will mean that said Fast Track authority will just RACE through and be made into law almost instantly.

I don't like it either, but there are so many people in power who have deluded themselves that sacrificing American workers left and right will somehow make Americans (at least the ones they hang around with) rich again, it's going to be very hard to turn things around.

but... but....I thought Obama said things were booming...and the recession was over...

Damn ....more contradictions...

6/6/2015 9:44:11 AM Fast Track Obama  

mr_bad_robot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,552)
Cincinnati, OH
40, joined Jul. 2014

I think it's safe to say this trade deal has more to do with Obama's climate change than trade helping America.

6/6/2015 9:53:03 AM Fast Track Obama  
hercules2010
Over 2,000 Posts (3,425)
Dubois, IN
54, joined May. 2014

Why can't anyone know what is in this trade deal? It is super secret!

That low life boner is all for it. Boehner has been sucking Obamas c*ck!

[Edited 6/6/2015 9:53:55 AM ]

6/6/2015 9:59:22 AM Fast Track Obama  
drwookie
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,236)
Reading, PA
62, joined May. 2013

Quote from aposorichie:

Boy Oh Boy WC Fields was correct there is a sucker born every minute in Obama nation.

Yes libtardos Obama loves you.

WC Fields did not make that statement fool!

No wonder you're a CON,

6/6/2015 10:10:36 AM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from wvtravlrr:
but... but....I thought Obama said things were booming...and the recession was over...

Damn ....more contradictions...

There's no indication that Obama ever said the economy was booming. So once again, you are safe from the imaginary contradictions you fear.

[Edited 6/6/2015 10:11:24 AM ]

6/6/2015 11:31:17 AM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from testsignup:

But why give Obama the authority?

So he can stick it up our yin yang just like he did with Obamacare.

Man you libs must like being abused.

6/6/2015 11:34:00 AM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from drwookie:
WC Fields did not make that statement fool!

No wonder you're a CON,

Yeah just like Obama is doing to you libs..

Never give a libtardo (sucker) an even break.

6/6/2015 11:56:28 AM Fast Track Obama  
amusicluvr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,432)
Salem, OR
63, joined Nov. 2013

How much more can we fast track Obama? We made him President-twice-before he even became a citizen, and before passing any Constitutional Amendments which would have allowed a non-natural born citizen to be President. He has already been fast tracked, pretty damned good.

6/6/2015 11:59:14 AM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from testsignup:

On free trade, we can only rely on past performances because none of us have the brains to figured it out.

If someone ask me how much a mandatory paid leave program would cost in the U.S., I could figured it out within 10 seconds, and that's because I have extensive knowledge on subject matter, and high level math skills, but free trade??????????????.

6/6/2015 2:41:52 PM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from aposorichie:
But why give Obama the authority?

So he can stick it up our yin yang just like he did with Obamacare.

Man you libs must like being abused.

You have reading comprehension problems out of your own "ying yang," don't you. In addition to failing to correctly identify my politics, you didn't even read what I directly said.

Go back and try again, or butt out.

6/6/2015 2:47:00 PM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from mralwaysrite:
On free trade, we can only rely on past performances because none of us have the brains to figured it out.

If someone ask me how much a mandatory paid leave program would cost in the U.S., I could figured it out within 10 seconds, and that's because I have extensive knowledge on subject matter, and high level math skills, but free trade??????????????.

So-called "free trade," is one f THE most misunderstood, and misrepresented concepts of modern times.

"Free trade" isn't "free," when it favors vendors who lie, cheat, ignore the environmental consequences of their processes, mistreat their workers, or accept things like currency exchange rate manipulation by their host governments. And so far, what MOST "free trade" advocates actually support, is exactly that kind of abuses.

6/6/2015 4:46:24 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from testsignup:
You have reading comprehension problems out of your own "ying yang," don't you. In addition to failing to correctly identify my politics, you didn't even read what I directly said.

Go back and try again, or butt out.

Watcj it fool I will throw you out on your arse this is my thread libtardo.

6/6/2015 4:48:22 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from amusicluvr:
How much more can we fast track Obama? We made him President-twice-before he even became a citizen, and before passing any Constitutional Amendments which would have allowed a non-natural born citizen to be President. He has already been fast tracked, pretty damned good.

Yeah you love the America destroyer.

Everybody knows you worship him as your god.

6/6/2015 4:55:50 PM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from aposorichie:
Watcj it fool I will throw you out on your arse this is my thread libtardo.

And by doing so, you will make clear that you don't want to win with facts or logic, only with bravado and bombast. Warning: even people who also believe as you do, have no real respect for that.

6/6/2015 4:56:26 PM Fast Track Obama  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,644)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

No one seems to be "getting" we are now all just pawns of gdp on the global monopoly board.

Obama wants to fast track his game piece onto the board.

I hoped he picked the little boot.

6/6/2015 5:04:30 PM Fast Track Obama  
annamally
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,601)
Santa Clarita, CA
52, joined Feb. 2013

Can we fast track Obama's a** out of there ?

6/6/2015 5:56:08 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from annamally:

Thank you.

You are an intelligent lady.

6/6/2015 5:58:18 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from nat_now:
No one seems to be "getting" we are now all just pawns of gdp on the global monopoly board.

Obama wants to fast track his game piece onto the board.

I hoped he picked the little boot.

Yep the libtardos don't get it.

Even after all he hasn't done libtardos still worship him.

6/6/2015 6:13:16 PM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Obama's negotiation team already know the losers and winners, both corporately and States, but this info, they won't reveal.

6/6/2015 6:24:12 PM Fast Track Obama  
nat_now
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,644)
Ocala, FL
56, joined Jul. 2013

Maybe you can't know what's in it because it would ruin some wheelin' dealin' going on.

Either way, trade deals are going to cause wars, undercutting competitions, behind the back bids and incentives. Country against country, alliances bidding/competing against each other, contracting, hirings, ; on to state against state here as we are starting to see... (big gas could change route of pipelines through a neighboring state if lured with less tax etc.)

I just learned yesterday there's a USA EXIM bank .. does every country have an export-import bank???

Are people an import/export

6/6/2015 6:42:58 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from mralwaysrite:
Obama's negotiation team already know the losers and winners, both corporately and States, but this info, they won't reveal.

It is theft pure and simple.

Perhaps we can choose to pay our taxes to other nations as well.

I mean what's fair is fair.

6/6/2015 6:44:21 PM Fast Track Obama  
giss7
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,206)
New Orleans, LA
56, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from hercules2010:
Why can't anyone know what is in this trade deal? It is super secret!

That low life boner is all for it. Boehner has been sucking Obamas c*ck!

Well no one knows more about sucking c*ck than you

6/6/2015 7:52:03 PM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from testsignup:
And by doing so, you will make clear that you don't want to win with facts or logic, only with bravado and bombast. Warning: even people who also believe as you do, have no real respect for that.

testsignup,

On facts, logic, and rationale, I'm a tough guy to beat

Since I've been posting in this forum, not one American has acknowledged that Canada/U.S. free trade agreement is the best and fairness deal. I spoke about it many times, but for many, it's a complex subject.

However, without the facts and figures, just on rationale, how many can explain why Canada/U.S. free trade agreement is the best and fairness?

came up with five rationales, here's one;

rationale....Canada is a 1st world country, and its middle-class has a high disposable income, in U.S. dollar/PPP, ranked 6 in the world. Thus, Canadians have the disposable income to buy your goods, and services.

rationale.....

rationale.....

rationale.....

rationale.....

6/6/2015 9:31:44 PM Fast Track Obama  
smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,858)
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from aposorichie:
Yeah you love the America destroyer.

Everybody knows you worship him as your god.

I sure do love Him.

6/6/2015 9:35:01 PM Fast Track Obama  
smthgabouther
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,858)
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Dec. 2012

You worship a white Mr. Christ who never existed as your God. Haha.

6/6/2015 9:56:39 PM Fast Track Obama  

supersecret2013
Sweeny, TX
33, joined Mar. 2013

Free trade is great but only when its with countries that have the same enviromental and labor laws. You cant open trade with a country that has no minimum wage or environmental regulations and expect US businesses to be able to compete. The trade deal with canada was great but including mexico was retarded. There are plenty of european countries we could trade with but very few asian countries.

6/6/2015 9:59:01 PM Fast Track Obama  
hunter12gauge
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,181)
Bellaire, OH
53, joined Apr. 2008
online now!

Quote from smthgabouther:
You worship a white Mr. Christ who never existed as your God. Haha.

don't worry dear....... Jesus has already reserved a 'special' place in HELL for you. Hey I hear Muhammad may be your roommate.

6/7/2015 7:13:35 AM Fast Track Obama  

testsignup
Springfield, VA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from mralwaysrite:
testsignup,

On facts, logic, and rationale, I'm a tough guy to beat

Since I've been posting in this forum, not one American has acknowledged that Canada/U.S. free trade agreement is the best and fairness deal. I spoke about it many times, but for many, it's a complex subject.

However, without the facts and figures, just on rationale, how many can explain why Canada/U.S. free trade agreement is the best and fairness?

came up with five rationales, here's one;

rationale....Canada is a 1st world country, and its middle-class has a high disposable income, in U.S. dollar/PPP, ranked 6 in the world. Thus, Canadians have the disposable income to buy your goods, and services.

rationale.....

rationale.....

rationale.....

rationale.....

Not quite sure what you mean by this. I have not seen the details of the Canada trade deal, but I do agree with your recognition that having "free trade" with a nation that is on a par with us in so many ways, makes sense. That's rather the point, really.

All I've been saying in this thread, referring to the "Fast Track" authority, is that for anyone to pretend that this is a Democrat thing, or a Liberal thing, or an Obama thing, is complete, self-delusional BS. No one has been MORE supportive of fast track authority for Presidents than the Republicans and their anti-everyone else allies.

By all means, oppose "Fast Tracking" trade. I oppose it too. Just stop pretending to yourself and others that Obama or other Democrats or the fantasy version of "liberals" is the cause of all bad trade agreements. Because the very worst ones have all been supported by alleged "conservatives," as much as by anyone else.

[Edited 6/7/2015 7:14:06 AM ]

6/7/2015 7:29:22 AM Fast Track Obama  

m_gonzales
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,845)
San Antonio, TX
25, joined Sep. 2012

Holy f**king shit! It's a dinosaur! Jesus Christ! What the f**k?!

6/7/2015 7:35:49 AM Fast Track Obama  

wvtravlrr
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Ravenswood, WV
56, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from annamally:

Tarred...Feathered and ridin on a rail....

We can only HOPE

[Edited 6/7/2015 7:36:09 AM ]

6/7/2015 7:38:50 AM Fast Track Obama  
peterk2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,753)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
55, joined May. 2007

more like owning 50 million dollars worth of luxury homes in gorgeous settings, billionaireing around the world making deals and giving speeches.

get ready for senator moochelle.

and HER future presidential run.

maybe O will be pres of the UN, they can run the one world together

[Edited 6/7/2015 7:39:04 AM ]

6/7/2015 7:54:07 AM Fast Track Obama  
fellowforyou
Over 2,000 Posts (2,781)
New York, NY
65, joined Jan. 2010

Why does the right believe such lies?
It's the curse of George Bush, the dumbest president
in quite some time.

6/7/2015 11:04:25 AM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from testsignup:
Not quite sure what you mean by this. I have not seen the details of the Canada trade deal, but I do agree with your recognition that having "free trade" with a nation that is on a par with us in so many ways, makes sense. That's rather the point, really.

All I've been saying in this thread, referring to the "Fast Track" authority, is that for anyone to pretend that this is a Democrat thing, or a Liberal thing, or an Obama thing, is complete, self-delusional BS. No one has been MORE supportive of fast track authority for Presidents than the Republicans and their anti-everyone else allies.

By all means, oppose "Fast Tracking" trade. I oppose it too. Just stop pretending to yourself and others that Obama or other Democrats or the fantasy version of "liberals" is the cause of all bad trade agreements. Because the very worst ones have all been supported by alleged "conservatives," as much as by anyone else.

Quote: "I have not seen the details of the Canada trade deal"

The details don't determine the outcome of a free trade game, it's how the details are applied to your advantage, and at this game, none of us "DH posters" knows how to win.

Your own State, Virginia, has a trade surplus with Canada, and on manufactured goods/merchandizes, most States have a trade surplus with Canada. One big winner, North Carolina. What an amazing State, 3% of the U.S. population, and 8th largest State economy.

On tourism, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina, all big winners. There is a reason why South Carolinians are proudly hoisting the CANADA/AMERICAN festival, and it isn't just about huge tourism dollars, just take a look at their trading numbers with Canada.

Canada has a resource/energy-driven economy, thus obviously, on resources/energy, Canada has a trade surplus with the U.S., however, our companies need your heavy/light machineries/equipment to extract their goods from below and above surface, and we ship a lot of raw materials to you guys, mainly crude. You guys then make a lot of goods out of them, and then, ship them all over the world. Thus, a trade deficit on resources/energy with Canada is somewhat irrelevant, however, a trade deficit with Mexico/China is RELEVANT in reference to jobs, jobs, jobs.

6/7/2015 12:45:40 PM Fast Track Obama  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,812)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from supersecret2013:
Free trade is great but only when its with countries that have the same enviromental and labor laws. You cant open trade with a country that has no minimum wage or environmental regulations and expect US businesses to be able to compete. The trade deal with canada was great but including mexico was retarded. There are plenty of european countries we could trade with but very few asian countries.

Yes and now with our libtarded global warming incentive our libtardos seek to do
even more damage to US manufacturing and industry.

Sometimes a guy will make an observation that at the time doesn't seem relevant.

He said what if the USA goes to war with China?

Is the world a really safe place?

Our industrial might saved the world 70 years ago.

Our lack of it may spell our demise.

But WTF does a libtardo care?

They'll be waiting on the California coast waving Chinese flags.

6/7/2015 3:21:20 PM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mralwaysrite:
Quote: "I have not seen the details of the Canada trade deal"

The details don't determine the outcome of a free trade game, it's how the details are applied to your advantage, and at this game, none of us "DH posters" knows how to win.

Your own State, Virginia, has a trade surplus with Canada, and on manufactured goods/merchandizes, most States have a trade surplus with Canada. One big winner, North Carolina. What an amazing State, 3% of the U.S. population, and 8th largest State economy.

On tourism, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina, all big winners. There is a reason why South Carolinians are proudly hoisting the CANADA/AMERICAN festival, and it isn't just about huge tourism dollars, just take a look at their trading numbers with Canada.

Canada has a resource/energy-driven economy, thus obviously, on resources/energy, Canada has a trade surplus with the U.S., however, our companies need your heavy/light machineries/equipment to extract their goods from below and above surface, and we ship a lot of raw materials to you guys, mainly crude. You guys then make a lot of goods out of them, and then, ship them all over the world. Thus, a trade deficit on resources/energy with Canada is somewhat irrelevant, however, a trade deficit with Mexico/China is RELEVANT in reference to jobs, jobs, jobs.

Now, using facts and figures, here's why a trade deficit with Canada is irrelevant, and/or causes no negative job impact;

Like I said, when the U.S. buys crude from other countries, you guys process/refine it into many useful products, then ship/sell them all over the world, a good chunk, domestically.

First, how much crude the U.S. was buying from Canada, Mexico at/SAY $106/barrel, West Texas Intermediate crude price, April 2012?

http://idahobusinessreview.com/2012/04/10/the-ticker-april-2012-oil-prices/

Canada.......2.2 million barrels/day X $106 X 365 = $85.12 billion
Mexico.......1.1 million barrels/day X $106 X 365 = $42.56 billion

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802/where-does-america-get-oil-you-may-be-surprised

2012 U.S. annual trade Deficit

Canada.....total deficit $31.61 billion MINUS oil = $53.51 billion U.S. SURPLUS on other goods
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c1220.html#2012

Mexico.....total deficit $61.72 billion MINUS oil = $19.16 billion U.S. DEFICIT on other goods
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html#2012

Thus, in 2012

MINUS oil, the U.S. had a $53.51 billion trade surplus with Canada

MINUS oil, the U.S. had a $19.61 billion trade deficit with Mexico

Question: How many job losses a $19.16 billion deficit on other goods equate to?

Let's see what our North Carolinian friends are saying;

247,500 jobs in North Carolina depend on Canada–U.S. trade and investment

Total Canada–North Carolina goods trade: $10.2 billion

North Carolina exports to Canada: $6.7 billion
North Carolina imports from Canada: $3.5 billion.....NO CRUDE listed as leading imports!
North Carolina Trade surplus with Canada: $3.2 billion

http://www.can-am.gc.ca/business-affaires/fact_sheets-fiches_documentaires/nc.aspx?lang=eng

Answer; a $19.16 billion trade deficit on other goods equates to approx. 1.2 million job losses.

PLUS, on tourism;

North Carolina visits by Canadians: 1,038,000

North Carolina vacation spending by Canadians: $142 million

6/7/2015 6:05:45 PM Fast Track Obama  
mralwaysrite
Over 2,000 Posts (2,458)
Estevan, SK
53, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from mralwaysrite:
Now, using facts and figures, here's why a trade deficit with Canada is irrelevant, and/or causes no negative job impact;

Like I said, when the U.S. buys crude from other countries, you guys process/refine it into many useful products, then ship/sell them all over the world, a good chunk, domestically.

First, how much crude the U.S. was buying from Canada, Mexico at/SAY $106/barrel, West Texas Intermediate crude price, April 2012?

http://idahobusinessreview.com/2012/04/10/the-ticker-april-2012-oil-prices/

Canada.......2.2 million barrels/day X $106 X 365 = $85.12 billion
Mexico.......1.1 million barrels/day X $106 X 365 = $42.56 billion

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802/where-does-america-get-oil-you-may-be-surprised

2012 U.S. annual trade Deficit

Canada.....total deficit $31.61 billion MINUS oil = $53.51 billion U.S. SURPLUS on other goods
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c1220.html#2012

Mexico.....total deficit $61.72 billion MINUS oil = $19.16 billion U.S. DEFICIT on other goods
https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html#2012

Thus, in 2012

MINUS oil, the U.S. had a $53.51 billion trade surplus with Canada

MINUS oil, the U.S. had a $19.61 billion trade deficit with Mexico

Question: How many job losses a $19.16 billion deficit on other goods equate to?

Let's see what our North Carolinian friends are saying;

247,500 jobs in North Carolina depend on Canada–U.S. trade and investment

Total Canada–North Carolina goods trade: $10.2 billion

North Carolina exports to Canada: $6.7 billion
North Carolina imports from Canada: $3.5 billion.....NO CRUDE listed as leading imports!
North Carolina Trade surplus with Canada: $3.2 billion

http://www.can-am.gc.ca/business-affaires/fact_sheets-fiches_documentaires/nc.aspx?lang=eng

Answer; a $19.16 billion trade deficit on other goods equates to approx. 1.2 million job losses.

PLUS, on tourism;

North Carolina visits by Canadians: 1,038,000

North Carolina vacation spending by Canadians: $142 million

and for you info, the above facts and figures are related to job losses, job preservations, and/or job creations, however, we were also told that free trade isn't just about jobs.

Therefore, what economical benefits would bona fide 800,000 job losses?

That, I don't know....a damn good question to today's scholars who are still debating the pros and cons of NAFTA.