Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup websites

The two decided they would just be friends. farmington ct singles If they met for a second time, he d reveal a bit much more. Alexandra Betchavas Daigle is a Business enterprise student at John Molson School of Organization, currently in the course of action of finishing her Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing. does grindr work on kindle fire Normally, dating web sites are a enormous disappointment for most men and women.

megaperosnals

Would you mind please sharing a hyperlink to this startup Roam ? They sound fascinating but I ve not heard of it. boise chat rooms Your private style and character will be completely reflected by way of the interface of the character you opt for and set. They could have told you that they like dogs and traveling etc. estonia dating sites free Nonetheless, not all these items are free of charge to use on Asian Melodies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Be nice.......

[Edited 8/24/2008 6:33:29 AM ]

8/24/2008 2:31:42 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  

evelman9
Cedar Rapids, IA
36, joined Jan. 2008

Its alwasy been this way, even in school. Fat women love me, and I don't love them back, theres just no attraction there and sorry if it sounds offensive. I've tried sleeping with one that was actually very cool, but not because i wanted to, moreso because she simply would NOT stop coming on to me. I really can't figure it out other than perhaps that I'm a nice guy, never tell em to f**k off even though I make it clear early on that I'm not interested.

Anyone have an idea why this would be?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2008 2:49:12 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
teaurtei
Over 2,000 Posts (3,739)
Anderson, IN
49, joined Dec. 2007

I'm only replying because your thread looks really lonely here.

8/24/2008 3:08:16 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,579)
New South Wales
Australia
58, joined Jan. 2008

Beats me

8/24/2008 5:22:08 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
hrh_queen_b
Cleveland, OH
39, joined Aug. 2008

i'm not attracted to little men (men under 6'2"), but i'm not insensative about it. of course ur entitled to your preferences, this is understandable. but why be so cold about it. you almost sound hateful. but of course you're entitled to that as well. good luck to you.

8/24/2008 6:21:34 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
nab5055
Over 1,000 Posts (1,465)
Medford, NJ
51, joined Aug. 2007

Quote from evelman9:
Its alwasy been this way, even in school. Fat women love me, and I don't love them back, theres just no attraction there and sorry if it sounds offensive. I've tried sleeping with one that was actually very cool, but not because i wanted to, moreso because she simply would NOT stop coming on to me. I really can't figure it out other than perhaps that I'm a nice guy, never tell em to f**k off even though I make it clear early on that I'm not interested.

After reading your profile, I am surprised that you attract anyone.

8/24/2008 6:32:59 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  

cheygirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,891)
Riverton, WY
50, joined Jul. 2007

nab wrote - After reading your profile, I am surprised that you attract anyone.
8/24/2008 6:57:06 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
justa_gyrrrl
Salem, NH
45, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from nab5055:

Actually, I read his profile, and thought aside from the really insultive way he put it out there that he is not attracted to larger women (hey, it's ok to say what you are looking for, and what you are or aren't attracted to, but there're better ways than the way you did), it was pretty great. He tells a whole lot about himself, speaks (writes) in a way that gives him a personality, and seems reasonably articulate.

Back to the question at hand: If your in-person personality is anything like what comes through in your profile writings, then you probably come across as an open, receptive person. Keeping in mind your age, it is my personal experience (I was one of those obese girls of which you speak, when I was in my 20's - so folks, before you try to slam me for what I'm about to say, think twice - I speak from experience - - made alot of changes since then), that extremely overweight girls have, among other issues, very low self esteem from being kicked in the teeth by guys over and over again. So any attention is absorbed like a sponge. And someone who is desperate for attention will go back to the source over and over again (i.e. they won't leave you alone). Remember, in the right lighting, even just a smile can be considered flirting.

8/24/2008 7:00:27 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
g_d77
Watertown, NY
38, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from evelman9:

Do you walk around with a donut in your pocket? Don't do that, because they can smell it a mile away.

8/24/2008 7:33:48 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
betterdazes
Swartz Creek, MI
55, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from g_d77:
Quote from evelman9:

Do you walk around with a donut in your pocket? Don't do that, because they can smell it a mile away.

you are a pig, and an ass, and i am certain i know why NO women date you

8/24/2008 7:46:30 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
pichick712
Over 2,000 Posts (3,116)
Aston, PA
57, joined Jan. 2008

you cannot help who you are attracted to and who you are not attracted to. Just plese be courteous and mindful that big girls have feelings too.

Can't force a square peg into a round hole so you don't have to be attracted to big girls, but be nice, please.

8/24/2008 7:59:04 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
35, joined May. 2008

It's the same with me. I guess they think I have lower standards or that I'm one of those guys who doesn't care about attraction. It's like average guys going after hot girls, they know they probably don't have much chance, but they still try. Like that card game Hearts, they're trying to "shoot the moon". It might sound snobbish, but I don't find big fat girls attractive, I can do better - same as really hot girls can do better than me and usually don't find me attractive.

The difference with me is, I know when someone is out of my league.

8/24/2008 9:48:45 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
teaurtei
Over 2,000 Posts (3,739)
Anderson, IN
49, joined Dec. 2007

Sadly, it's probably because they feel safe with men like you and scooter down here. Shame on them for thinking you guys were safe, huh? It likely took a lot of courage for them to work up the nerve to ask you out. I'm glad you don't just tell them to f**k off. Next time one asks you out, you might try asking her what really attracted her to you, if you can tolerate conversing with her prior to crushing her. It's likely something you're doing to make them feel comfortable enough to approach you.

Man...I must be having a bad day. I knew I should've left this thread alone. Sorry guys...I'm stepping back out now.

8/24/2008 9:52:28 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (3,025)
Albuquerque, NM
51, joined Jan. 2008

Op - You don't 'attract' big women.
You're probably just the only guy who doesn't tell them to get lost.

8/24/2008 9:55:04 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
lnlass
Over 2,000 Posts (2,365)
Laguna Niguel, CA
58, joined Aug. 2008

You have not specified what BIG is it to you.

When you get a few years older you may find a few extra pounds around your gut...the beer belly. I grew up in Cedar Rapids and when I went to my Regis 30 year reunion a few years back, most people were no longer as thin as in their younger years.

Hold on to the thin ideal if you like. But you may just find there are some girls in your age range that may be 10 or 20 lbs over but quite able to please....

8/24/2008 9:56:24 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,170)
Sedona, AZ
52, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from pichick712:
you cannot help who you are attracted to and who you are not attracted to. Just plese be courteous and mindful that big girls have feelings too.

Can't force a square peg into a round hole so you don't have to be attracted to big girls, but be nice, please.

Sometimes you can't force a round peg into a round hole. It just has to fit and fit comfortable. Food for thought

Karl in sedona

8/24/2008 10:10:25 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
frkygirl9909
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,116)
Cleveland, OH
47, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from evelman9:

I'm a big woman, I understand totally what you're talking about.....I don't like big men and it's like they don't get it when you try to be nice about it......What I have learned is you have to be stern about it....If they don't accept that....Then you might have to do the F**K OFF thing......Good Luck!!!!!!

8/24/2008 10:12:32 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
frkygirl9909
Cleveland, OH
47, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from justa_gyrrrl:
Quote from nab5055:

Actually, I read his profile, and thought aside from the really insultive way he put it out there that he is not attracted to larger women (hey, it's ok to say what you are looking for, and what you are or aren't attracted to, but there're better ways than the way you did), it was pretty great. He tells a whole lot about himself, speaks (writes) in a way that gives him a personality, and seems reasonably articulate.

Back to the question at hand: If your in-person personality is anything like what comes through in your profile writings, then you probably come across as an open, receptive person. Keeping in mind your age, it is my personal experience (I was one of those obese girls of which you speak, when I was in my 20's - so folks, before you try to slam me for what I'm about to say, think twice - I speak from experience - - made alot of changes since then), that extremely overweight girls have, among other issues, very low self esteem from being kicked in the teeth by guys over and over again. So any attention is absorbed like a sponge. And someone who is desperate for attention will go back to the source over and over again (i.e. they won't leave you alone). Remember, in the right lighting, even just a smile can be considered flirting.

I'm not trying to start a debate with you miss....NOT ALL FAT WOMEN HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM......

8/24/2008 10:24:33 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from evelman9:

Well, that is all I get to man, you have to figure what is average now adays,

The average female in the US is 5'3 and 153 or 163 lbs, yeah no shit.. In another forum on this site. "Chinagirl" put it on there.. Now by doctor's standpoint that is obese. I also have it mentioned in my profile That I am looking for a slender woman, but most don't read the profiles apparently.

I just read your profile and I think that you would date a heavy woman than I would, I see nothing wrong with the weight thing on your profile..

[Edited 8/24/2008 10:28:23 AM ]

8/24/2008 10:28:58 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
lnlass
Over 2,000 Posts (2,365)
Laguna Niguel, CA
58, joined Aug. 2008

Tater, you sure of that? I am only 5'2 I thought most women were more like about 5'5. If 5'5 and 160 it would be pretty much like 5'2 and 145 when at top weight (my ranges with exercise, exercising less in hot weather, down to about 135 with max exercise). My doctor says my top BMI is 135 and that when 145 I am overweight, but not obese. I would grant you that 160 would probably qualify for me, but not for someone a few inches taller.

8/24/2008 10:51:17 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
bb36575
Semmes, AL
54, joined Jun. 2008

I rather have a big woman, i will walk by a skinny woman to meet a big woman.

8/24/2008 10:57:26 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
simoneyy
Las Vegas, NV
35, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from g_d77:
Quote from evelman9:

That's not really nice you know. Is that what you do to attract the big women???

[Edited 8/24/2008 11:00:08 AM ]

8/24/2008 11:11:12 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,170)
Sedona, AZ
52, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from bb36575:

What if the skinny one is the one that you have been looking for. We really need to look inside a person's heart, black white, skinny, afew extra pounds, what does it all mean?

8/24/2008 11:18:26 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
tater79
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from lnlass:
Tater, you sure of that? I am only 5'2 I thought most women were more like about 5'5. If 5'5 and 160 it would be pretty much like 5'2 and 145 when at top weight (my ranges with exercise, exercising less in hot weather, down to about 135 with max exercise). My doctor says my top BMI is 135 and that when 145 I am overweight, but not obese. I would grant you that 160 would probably qualify for me, but not for someone a few inches taller.

i did a search yesterday and they said the average american woman weights 162 lbs and is 5'3.

this was her quote. and yes she always has the facts. this is the average of what women are not what doctors think they should be.

8/24/2008 11:22:52 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,104)
Bakersfield, CA
47, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from sedonaphotofan:
Quote from bb36575:
What if the skinny one is the one that you have been looking for. We really need to look inside a person's heart, black white, skinny, afew extra pounds, what does it all mean?
Nice answer. Much better than your first one.

8/24/2008 11:32:46 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
def03
Pueblo, CO
38, joined Feb. 2008

I understand that we all have attraction issues. If a man doesnt date someone soley on their looks then were will I be when Im old. Replaced with someone that is more appealing. No thanks. Il take my chances on the guy who just wants women for sex before I try to devote a relationship to someone that cant see past looks.

8/24/2008 11:40:29 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
lionessleo
Louisburg, NC
50, joined Jun. 2008

it is ok to have you standards, but you should not judge a book by it's cover, but what is on the inside.

I don't know what you mean by "big". But there are some wonderful women out there in all shapes and sizes, and real women have curves.

8/24/2008 11:51:36 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  

cheygirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,891)
Riverton, WY
50, joined Jul. 2007

Quote from bb36575:

8/24/2008 11:56:47 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
v2_3
McHenry, IL
53, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from cheygirl:
Quote from bb36575:

Dang it Chey, I was just gonna do that too!

8/24/2008 1:37:13 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
rocket000
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,670)
Suwanee, GA
58, joined Mar. 2007

I always go back to the saying, "we should show everyone RESPECT, but we all have different PREFERENES in a romantic partner".

To the OP, if you are not attracted or romantically interested in a women who is interested in you the BEST thing to do is BE HONEST.

Examples:

"I think you're great but don't feel that way about you"

or

"I think you're great but the chemistry is not there for me".

You do NOT need to get into detail as to "WHY" as the net result is still the same. Folks this happens to many people and not just because they're overweight. I've known perfectly nice men that have been interested in me but I didn't feel the same way about them.

DON'T SAY, "You're too good for me or I'm too busy for a relationship or any other excuse other than politely telling them the truth. This avoids any miscommunication or false hope on their part.

If you've been hanging out with a girl that has an interest in you and the feelings are NOT reciprocated the KINDEST thing you can do is give the girl some space. DON'T continue to hang out with her. Let her regroup and redirect.

8/24/2008 1:38:49 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
tater79
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from bb36575:

It matters what someone is attracted too. Will you marry someone who has a gross looking body to you, but has a good heart?

Looks do matter, that is what people are attracted too first then if there personality sucks I don't date them, no matter how good looking they are. I want to be happy to someone I'm married too. and yes looks fade, but I want them to fade as we get old together, and I still want them to rty and stay healthy, obese is not healthy, I stay in shape, and I don't feel like I'm asking too much to want the same in return...

There are ALOT of people that are heavy now but weren't when they were younger, ask them when they were young and skinny if they wanted to date a big fat guy, 99% of them would not.. and if they say they would of 99% of them are LYING. heavy people get mad because some people don't pick them. If they were skinny they would and did have a different point of veiw. So most of them are HIPPOCRATS..period.

[Edited 8/24/2008 1:40:35 PM ]

8/24/2008 1:41:39 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  

mjkittredge
Over 2,000 Posts (2,323)
Nashua, NH
35, joined May. 2008

A good point some people made, attractive slim women probably won't need online dating sites as much as others. They have a much easier time with the whole dating process.

8/24/2008 2:08:29 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
betterdazes
Swartz Creek, MI
55, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from wolfi:
Op - You don't 'attract' big women.
You're probably just the only guy who doesn't tell them to get lost.

Another pig i see, sure is a lot of them on this site that I WOULD NEVER date!

8/24/2008 2:17:14 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,658)
Atlanta, GA
42, joined Dec. 2006

who knows

8/24/2008 2:20:19 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
rocket000
Suwanee, GA
58, joined Mar. 2007

I'm afraid in spite of all the media hype there are plenty of HWP or slim women who are sitting home on a Saturday night. The reasons vary but I can tell you it is more challenging as we get older and the pool of available men shrinks. I'm well educated,professional, blond and a size 4. So what's my problem.

a. I intimidate alot of men.
b. I'd prefer someone on my level educationally and professionally.
c. I spend alot of time and money on my farm and horses which is a non negotiable.

I have some very intelligent, professional and attractive women friends that are in the same boat. The brighter they are and the more professionally accomplished they become the more the harder it is to find appropriate men.

8/24/2008 3:18:07 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
mee357
Versailles, IN
73, joined Aug. 2008

I used to think if I cleaned up real good, shaved, put on some good smellin stuff, was a gentleman and treated the ladies nice it would get me somewhere. But I finally found the secret:

You gotta have a lot of money and a nice car.

8/24/2008 3:25:59 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,756)
Greenwood, SC
38, joined Aug. 2008

dude, read ur profile. why are u so harsh??u angry

8/24/2008 3:42:59 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
rocket000
Suwanee, GA
58, joined Mar. 2007

Angie, I'm delighted that you have the answers my women friends and I are seeking. I'm not certain if you're serious or tongue in cheek.

I have many finacial licenses that are difficult to acquire and require ongoing education and have managed more money than a small country. I have worked for an international corporation in NY and FL and now am with another in GA. I am a featured speaker at an upcoming annual conference for the Dept of Labor's annual conference. I will address retirement issues in the private sector. In November I will be addressing the financial challenges of women in various stages of divorce or widowhood. The following week I will be speaking at an annual convocation of welcoming churches. The topic will be helping friends in the GLBT community to protect their partner since many are under the assumption that civil unions solve their problem.

Since you seem to have the answers maybe you'd like to assist me in talking about risk tolerance, asset allocation, top heavy plans and alternatives for highly compensated executives. Oh, I almost forgot about Pension Income Alternatives. If not, I could use some help with handing out materials and operating the powerpoint presentation.

As far as picky....hmmmmm....non smoker,no drugs, no excessive use of alcohol, able to resolve conflict in an adult manner and takes care of their bodies. Too picky you say? Since you're so magnanimous I'll let you date the gentlemen with these addictions and inability to communicate. At 26 years old you have not walked in my shoes nor had near the experience of my friends or myself. I'm not looking for 100 men or 10, just "1".

8/24/2008 3:47:28 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
justa_gyrrrl
Salem, NH
45, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from frkygirl9909:
Quote from justa_gyrrrl:
Quote from nab5055:

I'm not trying to start a debate with you miss....NOT ALL FAT WOMEN HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM......

Then good for you, frkygirl9909, and congrats for having escaped the low self esteem trap. I do try not to speak in absolutes, so my apologies for coming across as if I was universally speaking for all women who are currently, or have once been, extremely overweight.

8/24/2008 4:24:44 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
tater79
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from rocket000:
I'm afraid in spite of all the media hype there are plenty of HWP or slim women who are sitting home on a Saturday night. The reasons vary but I can tell you it is more challenging as we get older and the pool of available men shrinks. I'm well educated,professional, blond and a size 4. So what's my problem.

a. I intimidate alot of men.
b. I'd prefer someone on my level educationally and professionally.
c. I spend alot of time and money on my farm and horses which is a non negotiable.

I have some very intelligent, professional and attractive women friends that are in the same boat. The brighter they are and the more professionally accomplished they become the more the harder it is to find appropriate men.

WOW! :That is a hell of a profile..........

But I see nothing wrong with it, you sound like a great gal. I wish you the best of luck....

8/24/2008 4:25:02 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,652)
Ottawa, ON
43, joined Jan. 2008

Because there are A LOT of big women.

8/24/2008 5:11:25 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  
rocket000
Suwanee, GA
58, joined Mar. 2007

Thank you Tater. I have met some nice men, just not the man for me....yet!

8/24/2008 5:50:26 PM Why do I attract BIG women?  

susansheart839
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,235)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
68, joined Mar. 2008

Your profile is awful. You look pitiful in the pictures and you whine. Why do you attract big women? Beats the hell out of me. Clean up your profile and maybe a thin girl will be interested in you.

8/25/2008 1:16:36 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
frkygirl9909
Cleveland, OH
47, joined Jun. 2008

TO JUSTA__GYRLL......Apology accepted.....But,you didn't have to do that.....GOD BLESS YOU...

[Edited 8/25/2008 1:17:18 AM ]

8/25/2008 10:57:37 AM Why do I attract BIG women?  
wolfi
Over 2,000 Posts (3,025)
Albuquerque, NM
51, joined Jan. 2008

Actually, the reason why there are so many lonely people is because there hasn't been any real wars lately and medical advances have put some very tight lids on mortality at both ends.

This has vastly increased the number of available men - men actually outnumber women now, at least under the age of 65 or so - and has made female competition for men completely unnecessary.

They can now look like slobs, get fat, dress awful, neglect themselves completely and still have guys chasing them.
Or at least they think they can.....

And as for 'hot' people 'doing well' online, well, there's a limit to how long you can have a fake profile up before somebody calls the bluff.....and you have to at least change the picture.
Or the location.