Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

If you re both searching for exciting and games or a hookup, then this was a initial date created in heaven, and it does not really matter if you are both seeing other people today. www datehookup com messages2 aspx You can search, uncover, and watch reside sports, exclusive originals, the full 30 for 30 library, and far more with out ever leaving the Hulu app. We have been speaking about how I adore drinking bubble tea when he asked what I d normally drink. jerkmate account login He in fact only lived in Ajax for a year but it was enough to excite my cousin s friends mainly because that s exactly where they have been from and they couldn t believe an individual well known was on the radio from Ajax.

skipthegames hookups

But I think your wonderful sister and your thinking is superb, because actually only one thing matters is wanting to please Allah swt. gay hookups columbus ga They feel there s a fantastic match for them and they will know it the minute they meet, but there s no such thing. I meet with him at the bar and he agrees to join me for the concert. best place for hookup in india They are unlikely to be modest or show humility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/26/2015 10:24:21 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,050)
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

It is apparent that loopy doesn't know the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus. He also doesn't know his Bible very well.

Perhaps he is a soulish man?

CLV 1C 2:14 Now the soulish man is not receiving those things which are of the spirit of God, for they are stupidity to him, and he is not able to know them, seeing that they are spiritually examined.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/26/2015 10:32:29 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,117)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Jesus Christ 100% has NOT COME BACK A SECOND TIME!

OBVIOUSLY.

10/26/2015 10:55:11 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from blake6972:

OBVIOUSLY.

I agree, but obviously, some twist the scripture to their own destruction!

10/27/2015 2:35:32 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,406)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:

OBVIOUSLY.

I agree.

10/27/2015 7:41:55 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
As for presenting the disabled as your proof lacks even more understanding, just as those with a mental illness as well as babies will automatically be saved, so the disabled will KNOW it is the Messiah when He returns and their heart-felt humbleness will suffice for their lack of ability to 'see' or to 'bow'. Use some common sense based on what occurred with the same situations in God's word for crying out loud.

whoa now, it is you that quotes "every eye" and "every knee" and shall see him, and claim this has not happened.

I only bring up the disabled to show you your flawed thinking, that every eye and every knee cant without a healing.

then your gonna go and mace excuses and say the lord will over look those? no, that s not how it works.
remember, its ALL..

but you did get close, when you mentioned him looking into the hearts..maybe you should study somemore with that thought in mind.

see, I do know my bible...its you who dont or you refuse to accept it.
for the grace that bringeth salvation hath appeared unto every man..thats scripture that you just said hasnt happened..
so it isnt me looking for every eye to see him and making excuses for the blind,
the blind can see just as good as you and I as far as seeing him goes.
back up and punt.

then while your at it, address the scriptures I give..not only did I give a natural way your senerio is wrong, I also gave the scriptures of which you failed to address for whatever reason.

10/27/2015 12:21:27 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

YOU back up!

I don't have time to give a complete answer at the moment, but I will say that what you are implying is those with disabilities will be left behind and that is an uneducated comment.

I have addressed every scripture you have posed to me but you keep cherry-picking scriptures over and over again.

10/27/2015 12:28:21 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,273)
Fayetteville, NC
59, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
Salvation has always been available to those who asked, even in the Tanakh. Yahshua did not bring anything, He paid the Jealousy Law penalty for the Israelites adultery against YHVH God.

Sacrifices were a penalty paid to keep God from killing anyone who sinned against His Law.

10/27/2015 12:51:26 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

My philosophy on women preachers and teachers is, never marry or date one. They turn into the types that will nag you to death and fight you when your wrong.

The word says that if the husband doesn't obey the word, they can be won without words.

Nags are like a dripping faucet and it's better to dwell in the corner of an attic than with a nag.

Women think nagging people is the holy spirit.

10/27/2015 1:14:38 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
YOU back up!

I don't have time to give a complete answer at the moment, but I will say that what you are implying is those with disabilities will be left behind and that is an uneducated comment.

I have addressed every scripture you have posed to me but you keep cherry-picking scriptures over and over again.

ive not implied anything.
your the one looking for every natural eye to see him.
I just showed you the impossibility of that happening.
ive not left the disabled out at all,I know its not a literial meaning, this the blind or the lame have nothing to worry about.

but it sure puts a kink in your literial interpreration dont it.
its you and your literial interpretation that singles out the disabled not mine.

10/27/2015 2:03:07 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from looptex1:
whoa now, it is you that quotes "every eye" and "every knee" and shall see him, and claim this has not happened.

I am pretty sure that the bible does not say that any "knees" will see Him. But this group has been known to assign a timeline where there is none. No one has yet to show that "speaking in tongues" has ceased.

Quote from looptex1:
see, I do know my bible...its you who dont or you refuse to accept it.

This is a debatable issue. But no one is going to embrace your skewed logic just because you claim to know the Bible. You certainly do not know any other English version besides the KJV. and you certainly do not know anything about the Ancient Greek text.

In fact. I don't think you know anything, except how to manipulate the KJV.

Quote from looptex1:
then while your at it, address the scriptures I give..not only did I give a natural way your senerio is wrong, I also gave the scriptures of which you failed to address for whatever reason.

Ah yes. This is a common trick among tricksters. Let's just concentrate on the portion I have outlined and let's not look at the rest of the Bible. The problem is the whole Bible is...

CLV 2Ti 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God, and is beneficial for teaching, for exposure, for correction, for discipline in righteousness,

As long as we are dealing with Inspired text, anyone here is free to use it in their posts. There is no benefit in reading only "certain" parts of the Bible.

10/27/2015 6:08:08 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from looptex1:
ive not implied anything.
your the one looking for every natural eye to see him.
I just showed you the impossibility of that happening.
ive not left the disabled out at all,I know its not a literial meaning, this the blind or the lame have nothing to worry about.

but it sure puts a kink in your literial interpreration dont it.
its you and your literial interpretation that singles out the disabled not mine.

This is my posting on page 4:

EVERY eye has NOT seen Him whether one considers this to be spiritual or physical.

EVERY knee has NOT bowed nor EVERY tongue confess that He is Lord either.

Also, there is no scriptures saying the 2 above were concerning 'just' Believers.

...and NEITHER has EVERY knee bowed or EVERY tongue confessed He is Lord either, whether it be spiritual or physical either!

10/27/2015 6:24:39 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
...and NEITHER has EVERY knee bowed or EVERY tongue confessed He is Lord either, whether it be spiritual or physical either!

and literally,they never will, and spiritually,you have no idea what has or hasn't happened.

[Edited 10/27/2015 6:25:48 PM ]

10/27/2015 6:53:51 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from looptex1:
and literally,they never will, and spiritually,you have no idea what has or hasn't happened.

Loop, by spiritually do you mean after we die each will see, bow, etc....?

I can see the logic in this. On clouds, the last day, all, etc...

10/27/2015 7:39:52 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

loopy has NO idea what has taken place and what has not.

Every verb has a tense. But this is not something you will learn from the KJV or someone who has had no training.

10/27/2015 9:27:45 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

g]

Quote from shylywilling:

Loop, by spiritually do you mean after we die each will see, bow, etc....? 

I can see the logic in this. On clouds, the last day, all, etc...

im not necessarily giving a time when this would happen. 

if youve read the thread,or at least the last page or so. 
you will see that "every eye shall see" "every knee will bow" and "every tongue will confess" is verses that sharon is saying hasnt happened,so that is her proof that chrost hasn't come back. 

as seen where I quoted her,she says this hasnt happened physically or spiritually. 

thus my response she doesnt know what has happened spiritually. 

every one runs around looking and reading,waiting on christ to come set up a natural kingdom. 
they read the word with the natural mind, and interpret it likewise. 

they forget these words 
Rom.8:6 
for to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 

I know, she will say that has nothing to do with what were discussing. 
but it has ALL to do with what were discussing and anything else pertaining to God. 

lets look at this chapter for a minute. 
right here in the second verse, another excuse people use to say christ hasnt come back. 
ill give their verse first. 
Rev.21:4 
and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes,and there shall be no more death, 

now to Romans 8:1 
there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in christ jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after tje spirit 
2) for the law of the spirit of life in christ jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 

really now? were freed from it? I guess its true,there is no more death. 

and jesus even confirms this. 
John 11:26 
and whosoever believeth in me shall never die,believe thou this? 

why is it people dont believe this? they dont believe it cause their expecting a day to come when the natural man shall never die. 

forgetting the words we alrady gave about being carnally minded. 

but lets move on, he really lays it out straight here. 

Rom. 8:3 for what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh,God sending his own son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin condemned sin in the flesh 
4) that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit 
5) for they that are after the flesh,do mind the things of the flesh, but they that are after the spirit the things of the spirit. 
6) for to be carnally minded is death,but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 
7) because the carnal mind is enmity against God, for it is not subject to the law of God neither indeed can be 
8) so then, they that are in the flesh cannot please God 

so many are minding the things of the flesh, they read and they begin to long for mansions, streets of gold and walls of jasper. 
in reality,thats where their hope lies. jesus is just the one that brings it to them. 

paul said this in one ofhis letters. 
1st Cor. 3:9 
but as it is written,eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 

hath ear heard of or eye ever seen gold? or a mansion? a pearl or jasper? 

then I wonder why folks are looking for those things? 
maybe it has something to do with being carnally minded. 

but paul doesnt stop there. 
3:10 
but God has revealed them unto us by his spirit for the spirit searcheth all things,yea the deep things of God. 

now listen to his next words,it really says alot for those who are looking for natural things in heaven, for those looking for the natural eye to see and knee to bow. 

3:11 for what man knoweth the things of man,save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man,but the spirit of God 
12) now we have received, not the spirit of the world,but the spirit which is of God,that we might know tje things that are freely given unto us of God 
13)which things also we speak,not in the words which mans wisdom teacheth, but which the holy ghost teacheth, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 

continued next post

10/27/2015 9:28:01 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

you know why those is jesus day didnt accept him? didnt recognize him for who he was? 

they were carnally minded. 
they were blinded in part to the truth, 
they were not really blind,they didnt have the spirit to lead them into all truths. 

they knew the Messiah was coming,a king of kings. 
yet this man was a carpenters son. 
he wasnt royalty on paper, he didnt look like royalty,heck he come riding in of the foal of an a** instead of a chariot. 

no doubt,any that would have heard him say, im preparing a mansion,would do as most and imagine a big house. 
no doubt,any that would have heard,the city has walls of jasper and gates of pearl,and the street is pure gold clear as crystal, they would have imagined the samething alot of people imagine today. 

how is it possible that a blind people, without understanding,can see these very things that are supposed to be revealed by the spirit? 

the answer is they cant. 
they compare what they hear and read to carnal things instead of comparing things reaveal by the spirit to the spirit. 

no doubt,any that heard,every eye shall see,they thought just as sharon,every natural eye will see. 
but,heres what paul said 
Heb 9:28 
so christ was once offered to bear the sins of many and unto them that look for him shall he appear a second time without sin unto salvation. 
paul doesnt seem to think every eye will see him. 

btw,this one ^^^ you didnt address sharon. 

and no doubt, paul didnt think he was gonna appear to those and them see him with the natural eye. 
paul claims we leave the body behind,and that includes the eyes 
2Cor 4:8 
for we are confident I say,and willing rather to be absent from the body,and to be present with the lord. 

nope,no physical natural body going to be in his presence. 

now many are gonna say we will get a new body, none will be lame and all disease are gone. 

well, thats not quite right. 
yes we will get a new body. 
but not like this one. 

1st Cor 15:37 
and that which thou sowest,thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat or of some other grain. 
38 but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him,and to every seed his own body. 

I really like verse 38, and two things need to be noticed. 
1st)God give it a body as it hath pleased him 
whay did Romans say? 
8:8 so then they that are in the flesh can not please God 

2nd) and to every seed his own body 
peter says something about this 
1st Peter 1:23 
being born again,not of corruptible seed,but of incorruptible,by the word of God,which liveth and abideth forever. 

back to 1st Cor 15:42 
so also is the resurrection of the dead,it is sown in corruption,it is raised incorruption 
43) it is sown in dishonor,it is raised in glory it is sown in weakness it is raised in power 
44) it is sown a natural body,it is raised a spiritual body, there is a natural body,and there is a spiritual body. 

I believe paul was well aware the natural man wasnt seeing anything. 

we can also look at stephen. 
Acts 7:55 
but he being full of the holy ghost, looked steadfastly into heaven,and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing on the right hand of God. 

are we gonna deny that stephen saw jesus? 
and we certainly should not think that he saw him with the natural eye, or those stoning him also would have seen. 

now, ive run that rabbit so long I forgot what I was answering. 

but as a last note, read closely the verse that says "every knee should bow" 
well heck, ill just quote it. 

phil 2:10 
that at the name of jesus every knee should bow,of things in heaven,and things in earth,and thing under the earth. 
11)and that every tongue should confess that jesus is lord,to the glory of God the father. 

1st "should" does not mean "will" 
and since sharon says it doesnt say 'should" it says "will" 
lets also point out that was 
"at the name" of jesus 
not 'at the presence" of jesus. 

so with that said, sharon is still coming up short in showing where it says all would bow before him and all would confess before him .

10/27/2015 10:32:04 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from looptex1:
you know why those is jesus day didnt accept him? didnt recognize him for who he was? 

Here's what Bible Scholar Bart Ehrman says is the reason the Jews rejected Jesus:

Jewish Expectations of the Messiah

Why is it that the vast majority of Jews has always rejected that Jesus is the one who was predicted-a savior sent from God in order to suffer for others, so .as to bring salvation, and then be raised from the dead?

The answer is actually quite simple. In the Jewish tradition, before the appearance of Christianity, there was no expectation of a suffering Messiah.

But doesn't the Bible constantly talk about the Messiah who would suffer? As it turns out, the answer is no. Since the beginning, Christians have frequently cited certain passages in the Old Testament as clear prophecies of the future suffering Messiah, passages such as Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22, in which someone suffers horribly, some- times expressly for the sins of others. These passages, Christians have claimed, are clear statements about what the Messiah would be like. Jews who do not believe in Jesus, however, have always had a very. effective response: the Messiah is never mentioned in these passages. You can check it out for yourself: read Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22 (I'll quote the relevant verses later in this chapter). The term "Messiah" never occurs in them. In Jewish tradition, these-passages refer not to the Messiah but to someone else (or to lots of someone elses).

Before Christianity there were no Jews that we know of who anticipated a Messiah who would suffer and die for the sins of others and then be raised from the dead. What then would the Messiah be like? We know from Jewish documents written around the time of Jesus that there were various expectations of what the Messiah would be like. In none of these expectations was he anything like Jesus ..

The term "Messiah" literally means "anointed one." It was used of various figures in the Old Testament-for example, priests and kings-who were ceremonially anointed with oil as a symbol of , divine favor, indicating that God had set them apart to perform their tasks (1 Samuel 10:1; Leviticus 4:3, 5). The classical Jewish view of the Messiah derived from the ancient Israelite view of kingship.

[Edited 10/27/2015 10:32:18 PM ]

10/27/2015 11:56:25 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from followjesusonly:
Here's what Bible Scholar Bart Ehrman says is the reason the Jews rejected Jesus:

Jewish Expectations of the Messiah

Why is it that the vast majority of Jews has always rejected that Jesus is the one who was predicted-a savior sent from God in order to suffer for others, so .as to bring salvation, and then be raised from the dead?

The answer is actually quite simple. In the Jewish tradition, before the appearance of Christianity, there was no expectation of a suffering Messiah.

But doesn't the Bible constantly talk about the Messiah who would suffer? As it turns out, the answer is no. Since the beginning, Christians have frequently cited certain passages in the Old Testament as clear prophecies of the future suffering Messiah, passages such as Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22, in which someone suffers horribly, some- times expressly for the sins of others. These passages, Christians have claimed, are clear statements about what the Messiah would be like. Jews who do not believe in Jesus, however, have always had a very. effective response: the Messiah is never mentioned in these passages. You can check it out for yourself: read Isaiah 53 or Psalm 22 (I'll quote the relevant verses later in this chapter). The term "Messiah" never occurs in them. In Jewish tradition, these-passages refer not to the Messiah but to someone else (or to lots of someone elses).

Before Christianity there were no Jews that we know of who anticipated a Messiah who would suffer and die for the sins of others and then be raised from the dead. What then would the Messiah be like? We know from Jewish documents written around the time of Jesus that there were various expectations of what the Messiah would be like. In none of these expectations was he anything like Jesus ..

The term "Messiah" literally means "anointed one." It was used of various figures in the Old Testament-for example, priests and kings-who were ceremonially anointed with oil as a symbol of , divine favor, indicating that God had set them apart to perform their tasks (1 Samuel 10:1; Leviticus 4:3, 5). The classical Jewish view of the Messiah derived from the ancient Israelite view of kingship.

if this is so,(im not saying it isn't) why were they some that did believe?

10/28/2015 12:00:38 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

First off Loop, nice work and thanks.

Sharon claimed that there is no scripture that separates believers from nonbelievers when it comes to seeing and bowing to a 2nd coming of Christ. I think you settled that with the quote from Paul which is in fact scripture.

I have also read nothing in this string that stipulates all will, shall, or should, see and bow simultaneously leading to my question of are you asserting that this is an occurrence that all will, in spirit, experience upon death. Everyone dies and it seems a logical position that each in turn would spiritually face the LORD God and be judged at one's last day on earth,(death). With this concept there certainly would not be an issue with whether someone had eyes or knees since seeing in this sense is facing and bowing in this sense is submitting to judgement and all flesh certainly dies.

I read the passage you referred to in philippians 2:10,11 and those particular verses say "should". I just happen to be working earlier today with a passage that quotes Jesus using "shall", "will", and "should". It seems they are mostly interchangeable in that when he spoke "should" in the verse I list below it seems "will" should,(snicker), have been a more appropriate choice.

Do you think the use of all three is deliberate and specific choices of Jesus or do you think that translations have distorted him or do think they are interchangeable enough as to not alter the meaning of the sentences? Or something else?

(Joh 6:35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

(Joh 6:36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

(Joh 6:37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

(Joh 6:38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

(Joh 6:39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

(Joh 6:40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

P.S. I just happen to be working with this verse as Ludlow suggested it supported the catholic/his position that wine and bread is literally Jesus' flesh and blood. I did not agree as I feel this particular chapter in John was an effort by Jesus to explain the opposite, ie.., that he meant that believing with complete conviction in him,(Jesus), is the symbolic meat,(flesh), and drink,(blood), of eternal life.

10/28/2015 9:26:19 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

CLV Re 1:7 Lo! He is coming with clouds, and every eye shall be seeing Him--those, also, who stab Him--and all the tribes of the land shall be grieving over Him. Yea! Amen!

This is the only place in the KJV where it says "every eye shall be seeing Him" and as you can see there is no "every knee will bow" in this verse.

Of course these things have not happened yet. See the words "shall be seeing"? That indicates future tense. This according to the KJV. Yet the Ancient Greek concurs. And since the Book of Revelation was written after 70 AD, it means that Jesus had not yet returned.

This same evidence can be repeated over and over.

His kingdom is NOT a "natural" kingdom. His Millennial kingdom is very spiritual by nature. What makes it "spiritual."? We do. We will have new spiritual bodies that are also physical, as described by Paul.

His interpretation of Romans 8:1 is bogus because he makes no distinction between Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ.

Only the carnally minded could make these types of mistakes.

I have also given the correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15 in my thread...

1 Corinthians Chapter 15
https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-1173855.htm

Don't be fool by this faker.

10/28/2015 12:36:13 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from looptex1:

Exactly! And neither do YOU!

So when you say He has returned in 70 CE/AD, He isn't returning soon, and no eye will see Him then you are JUST guessing.

[Edited 10/28/2015 12:37:09 PM ]

10/28/2015 12:40:00 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

AGAIN, it says EVERY eye and EVERY knee...not some, not a few, not just Believers...but EVERY eye and EVERY knee.

And I didn't say this, God's WORD says it.

Again, this has NOT happened! NOT spiritually or physically...YET.

[Edited 10/28/2015 12:41:08 PM ]

10/28/2015 1:03:45 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
AGAIN, it says EVERY eye and EVERY knee...not some, not a few, not just Believers...but EVERY eye and EVERY knee.

And I didn't say this, God's WORD says it.

Again, this has NOT happened! NOT spiritually or physically...YET.

You have not addressed the contradiction Loop offered with Paul's verse.

10/28/2015 1:03:49 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from looptex1:
if this is so,(im not saying it isn't) why were they some that did believe?

Individuals are all different. They're not robots. You're always going to get some who will believe something new and some who won't. I have two cousin brothers in Minneapolis. They were both raised Catholic, went to Catholic schools, even Catholic university. Now, in their 50s, one of them is a devout Catholic and the other one successfully threw it all off and became a "devout" Pagan. Some are open to new truth and others are not. The majority of Judaism rejected Jesus. There's a lot of peer pressure and authoritarianism involved in these choices. It's the same with The Urantia Book in a way. It's up against the authoritarianism of Christianity and peer pressure among Christians to keep people believing the way they already do. Nevertheless, some will leave their current Christian beliefs and embrace The Urantia Book, some of those who have read it. Most Urantia Book believers were BELIEVERS (in God and/or Jesus) before. Most Urantia Book believers in the Western World were Christians before. Atheists do not go looking for The Urantia Book. It's not their cup of tea. It's not an atheistic book. It's a Jesusonian book. Any atheists who believe The Urantia Book are no longer atheists. So just as Jesus' early religion drew from the Jews, so too does The Urantia Book at this stage draw from Christianity for the most part. kb used to be Christian. I used to be Catholic. And so on. Jesus and His revelation were plopped into Jewish society. The Urantia revelation was plopped into a mostly Christian society. New revelatory religions draw from the societies that they were placed in. I recently read that there are now 16 language translations of the book and almost million books placed around the world. And of course, it's freely available for download online. Sorry I got off on the book so much with this post but the parallels between the development of this revelation and the last revelation by Jesus are really remarkable.

As Tinkerbell says:

10/28/2015 3:32:35 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from shylywilling:
You have not addressed the contradiction Loop offered with Paul's verse.

and she won't.
she also won't address the fact that it was "at the name " of jesus either.

and share,you say we dont know, and ill agree.
we can not be 100 percent sure he come back in 70 ad.
he could have come back anytime WITHIN that generation and it is still happened and not "soon to be" happening.

whether you accept it or not, jesus did give a time frame, not a day nor an hour, of when he would come.
he also told a crowd, so of you shall not taste of death untill they see the son of man coming.
he didnt say who or when, but he did give us a group to watch and a time frame to watch..

ive not forgot you shy, I'm at work

10/28/2015 4:28:36 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from looptex1:
and she won't.
she also won't address the fact that it was "at the name " of jesus either.

and share,you say we dont know, and ill agree.
we can not be 100 percent sure he come back in 70 ad.
he could have come back anytime WITHIN that generation and it is still happened and not "soon to be" happening.

whether you accept it or not, jesus did give a time frame, not a day nor an hour, of when he would come.
he also told a crowd, so of you shall not taste of death untill they see the son of man coming.
he didnt say who or when, but he did give us a group to watch and a time frame to watch..

ive not forgot you shy, I'm at work

As I have told you many many times before, that you are confusing the coming and receiving of God's Spirit [Day of Pentecost] with the return of Yahshua for Judgment Day. Those are 2 different situations all together.

You are trying to use these scriptures for His coming to prepare for Judgment when these are just the coming of God's Spirit [Holy Spirit] of truth; we know this because He said He was the Way, the Truth, and the life. These scriptures have NOTHING to do with His 2nd coming for Judgment...only the coming of the Spirit of Truth [Comforter]!

Mt 16:24-28 [The coming of God's Spirit of Truth],

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

These scriptures are about His 2nd coming for (the preparation) of Judgment day,

Luke 17:20-37 [His 2nd coming to gather for Judgment Preparation],

20. Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Yahshua replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, 21. nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." 22. Then he said to his disciples, "The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23. Men will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them. 24. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25. But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26. "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28. "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30. "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31. On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32. Remember Lot's wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34. I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left. 36. Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left. 37. And they answered and said to Him, "Where, LORD?" So He said to them, "Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather."

And NONE of what is spoken of in the above Luke verse has happened yet!

10/28/2015 8:47:36 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Sharon writes: "He was the Way, the Truth, and the life".

How does this tell me that there are two separate events that Loop is combining? And explain the conflicts between Paul's scripture that seems to single out believers and other scripture that seems to include all.

10/28/2015 9:20:30 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from shylywilling:

How does this tell me that there are two separate events that Loop is combining? And explain the conflicts between Paul's scripture that seems to single out believers and other scripture that seems to include all.

The bible says Jesus doesn't come with being observed real openly
says don't go to physical places looking
but than it says every eye will see him and Earth will mourn

Could this be internal -in side?
like when u r getting sick
but no one outside of your body sees it until did u get a fever and vomit
so maybe could Jesus coming will be internal
like an inspection of sorts

and Jesus will sort us out
so we mourn (cry)

Maybe all we be saved
like no one will stand under the judgement of Jesus
because Jesus bears witness to truth
No untruth is in Jesus
so in the end our ego (Know it all will yield)
and we will bow--surrender
and confess in whatever area (we missed the mark)
I got that part wrong
SorryJesus

Remember the song-- I surrender all

[Edited 10/28/2015 9:22:07 PM ]

10/28/2015 9:42:50 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from shylywilling:

You can read can't you?

I posted:

Luke 17:24-37,

24. For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25. But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26. "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28. "It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30. "It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31. On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything. 32. Remember Lot's wife! 33 Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34. I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35. Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left. 36. Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left. 37. And they answered and said to Him, "Where, LORD?" So He said to them, "Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather."

You notice 2 things:

1. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him return.

2. In verse 30, it says that it will be like verses 26-29 on the DAY the Son of Man is REVEALED. He was NOT revealed in 70 CE/AD. But when He returns for Judgment preparation...EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess! This IS when He will be REVEALED.

Also, Paul's scripture are not in conflict. Paul clearly speaks of resurrected bodies and, as for Paul saying to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, if one reads this as it should be read he is saying this should be the DESIRE of every Believer; he isn't saying it as a 'fact'. Beyond these 2 scriptures you will have to post which ones you think are in conflict.

10/28/2015 9:43:05 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Stillherehaha:
The bible says Jesus doesn't come with being observed real openly
says don't go to physical places looking
but than it says every eye will see him and Earth will mourn

Could this be internal -in side?
like when u r getting sick
but no one outside of your body sees it until did u get a fever and vomit
so maybe could Jesus coming will be internal
like an inspection of sorts

and Jesus will sort us out
so we mourn (cry)

Maybe all we be saved
like no one will stand under the judgement of Jesus
because Jesus bears witness to truth
No untruth is in Jesus
so in the end our ego (Know it all will yield)
and we will bow--surrender
and confess in whatever area (we missed the mark)
I got that part wrong
SorryJesus

Remember the song-- I surrender all

The bible clearly teaches that Every eye will see him.

You said he wouldnt be seen openly, and said the bible said that. Thats not true at all, you clearly took a verse that meant one thing and got it really mixed up with another subject. Then you presented it as truth, and its a lie.

Thats what you get when you dont study the word or check out what your saying before you say it. Or plain just dont know what your talking about.,.....Huneybunny!

10/28/2015 11:09:57 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

now this is funny.

"share said"
You notice 2 things: 

1. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him

how does that prove what your claiming?
thats no different than me telling my children, you first clean your room.
and you shall not play till after you have eaten.

neither has anything to do with the other, but both concern the same people.

that generation did reject him,that generation did see him come..
weak sharon weak

let me show you another place you go wrong.

"share claims"

"share also claims"
and

well let just see if sharon os running in circles blindfolded.

lets compare the scriptures of which she claims one has come to pass,and one hasnt

Matt 16:25 for whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever will lose his life shall save it.

share says this^^^has come to pass, "Pentecost"

now lets look at mark
Mark 17:33
whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it,and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

now maybe ive missed something,these passages are teaching the samething

share thinks this is speaking of two different things because, Matt 16 ends with
there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till the see the son of man coming g in his kingdom.
and Mark doesnt say this.

well lets add another scripture to the mix
lets throw in

Matt 24:3)And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Matt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not

Luke 17: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day

Matt 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17: 26
 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Matt 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

anyone besides me hear the same message being proclaimed?

yet matt 24:30 also says this
 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
and this
Matt 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

the same generation that was rejecting him,is the same generation that would see him come again.

you want to know why the message wasnt exactly the same, word for word,detail for detail?

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

notice who he is talking to.
now look who he is speaking to in matt
Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

and also in Matt 16
Matt 16:24 then said jesus unto his disciples

Luke 9 really slams it home though.
"share said"
. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him return. 

Scripture says
Luke 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God

pay close attention to verse 22,it tells you "who" of that generation would reject him

then notice again verse 27..
hmm open your eyes to the truth and stop running in circles.

10/28/2015 11:26:22 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
mindya
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,225)
Jerusalem
Israel
63, joined Jan. 2009

Funny, I'll say Loop:

(Mark 8:31 KJV) And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

(Luke 9:22 KJV) Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

(Luke 17:25 KJV) But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Sounds like the very same generation to me..

10/29/2015 12:09:07 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,618)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Some of Jesus' prophecies were about 70 a.d. and some were about His visible return. The latter hasn't happened yet.

10/29/2015 1:42:00 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Some of Jesus' prophecies were about 70 a.d. and some were about His visible return. The latter hasn't happened yet.

You are correct! Excellent.

10/29/2015 7:21:44 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from ludlowlowell:

you say this time and time again.
yet you can provide no scripture that says so.

we find many scriptures proclaiming his return,this is not denied.
but we also find jesus himself proclaiming that some of them,that generation would see it.
that for some reason gets denied.
all of a sudden the words of jesus are unbelievable, false, lies from the wicked one.

yet that doesnt really surprise me none, many seen him, many heard him speak, many saw miracles, and they also didnt believe.
why would this generation be any different.

10/29/2015 7:32:34 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from mindya:
Funny, I'll say Loop:

(Mark 8:31 KJV) And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

(Luke 9:22 KJV) Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

(Luke 17:25 KJV) But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Sounds like the very same generation to me..

it is undeniably the same.
and they "peter,paul,john and others" knew it.
thats why they constantly preached "the time is at hand"
"the end has come upon them"
and "soon"

they didnt doubt what jesus said, casting his words onto another generation, onto another time and people.

10/29/2015 8:24:27 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from Equalizer21:
The bible clearly teaches that Every eye will see him.

You said he wouldnt be seen openly, and said the bible said that. Thats not true at all, you clearly took a verse that meant one thing and got it really mixed up with another subject. Then you presented it as truth, and its a lie.

Thats what you get when you dont study the word or check out what your saying before you say it. Or plain just dont know what your talking about.,.....Huneybunny!

A Huneybunny Wow and I ain't even blond
though I tried a few times hahahahahahahahaha

Do we have insight eyes to see
We will know it's Jesus because of His affect on us---(IMO)
Like if you saw your father who was gone for along time or mother u might cry
Loss of control--because you recognize who they are----
and your parents like Jesus knows a lot about you.

Equal you know that verse
Where the Carass(misspelt) is the eagles will gather--
Eagles have real good sight
Did it mean if we had real good insight we would find the provision(like food)

Could u help out?

I am NOT an authority
I just state what might be
We could all be wrong
Time will tell--

I have my level of understanding
In some ways I am very simple--
but I can't give what hasn't first been given to me.
I just do my contribution
He may Not be much
I am sincere
and there is so much I need to understand
That's why I ask questions sometimes---

Does it say Jesus will be like lighting like flash quick
seen like a glimpse
but our hearts in my opinion
will know Jesus is here has come
We will feel it and than be shaky-crying mourning
It's Jesus returning is taking place
because the truth
is like a double edge sword
we will surrender --Bow

deeply repentant for the areas in our lives where we missed the mark
and we will confess Jesus the word is the truth

The above are my opinions
I am Not an Authority
Jesus is the authority (IMO)

Now I haven't got it all together
My understanding can be flawed
my intention is NOT to lie--
just to state an opinion
and ask questions where I don't understand something---

so sweet poo--equal- is that fake sugar
we all think we got the clear understanding
We learn according to G-d given intellect
I think Jesus understands and will judge accordingly---
Remember the bible say Out of the mouth of babes
and what appears foolishness will confound the wise

Feel free to correct me
or put the scriptures up
my typing eyesight and copy and paste ability is very poor--
so I praise Jesus
as best as I am able

==========================================equal
I don't think we do
we are all striving to understand on our level of ability

10/29/2015 9:16:26 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Loop, doesn't Luke 14:62 say that Jesus will return on clouds of glory? Now you know this just plain hasn't happened yet.

10/29/2015 9:42:14 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Of coure Jesus has not yet come back a second time.

Loopy has been given Scripture to verify this. He just chooses to ignore it and deal with the half-wit.

CLV Acts 1:9 And saying these things, while they are looking, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him up from their eyes.
10 And as they were looking intently into heaven at His going, lo! two men stand beside them in white attire,
11 who say also, "Men! Galileans! Why do you stand, looking at into heaven? This Jesus Who is being taken up from you into heaven shall come thus, in the manner in which you gaze at Him going into heaven."

A group of people watched "from their eyes" Jesus go up into heaven. Jesus left.

Then two men dressed in white said that Jesus would return in the same manner... Visible.

CLV Re 3:20 Lo! I stand at the door and am knocking. If ever anyone should be hearing My voice and opening the door, I will also be coming in toward him and dining with him, and he with Me.

Inviting Jesus to dinner is not the same thing as watch Him return.

So, if Jesus has returned where is HE now?

10/29/2015 9:47:39 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Quote from looptex1:
it is undeniably the same.
and they "peter,paul,john and others" knew it.
thats why they constantly preached "the time is at hand"

The phrase "the time is at hand" is only found in the KJV. So it is obvious that loopy and "peter,paul,john and others" knew that too.

This preterists thing only works in the KJV.

The bisexual king.

10/29/2015 10:29:17 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Loop, doesn't Luke 14:62 say that Jesus will return on clouds of glory? Now you know this just plain hasn't happened yet.

and doesnt luke also quote jesus himself saying, those of that generation would see it?
now you know jesus dont lie..

10/29/2015 10:35:36 AM Has Jesus come back a second time?  
mindya
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,225)
Jerusalem
Israel
63, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from ludlowlowell:

No, its says he's returning on a white horse - you people need to make up your minds......whats left of 'em...

(Rev 19:11 KJV) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

10/29/2015 12:31:09 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

There is no Luke 14:62

10/29/2015 12:42:42 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from looptex1:
now this is funny.

"share said"
You notice 2 things: 

1. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him

how does that prove what your claiming?
thats no different than me telling my children, you first clean your room.
and you shall not play till after you have eaten.

neither has anything to do with the other, but both concern the same people.

that generation did reject him,that generation did see him come..
weak sharon weak

let me show you another place you go wrong.

"share claims"

"share also claims"
and

well let just see if sharon os running in circles blindfolded.

lets compare the scriptures of which she claims one has come to pass,and one hasnt

Matt 16:25 for whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever will lose his life shall save it.

share says this^^^has come to pass, "Pentecost"

now lets look at mark
Mark 17:33
whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it,and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

now maybe ive missed something,these passages are teaching the samething

share thinks this is speaking of two different things because, Matt 16 ends with
there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till the see the son of man coming g in his kingdom.
and Mark doesnt say this.

well lets add another scripture to the mix
lets throw in

Matt 24:3)And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Matt 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not

Luke 17: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Matt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day

Matt 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17: 26
 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Matt 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

anyone besides me hear the same message being proclaimed?

yet matt 24:30 also says this
 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
and this
Matt 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

the same generation that was rejecting him,is the same generation that would see him come again.

you want to know why the message wasnt exactly the same, word for word,detail for detail?

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

notice who he is talking to.
now look who he is speaking to in matt
Matt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

and also in Matt 16
Matt 16:24 then said jesus unto his disciples

Luke 9 really slams it home though.
"share said"
. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him return. 

Scripture says
Luke 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God

pay close attention to verse 22,it tells you "who" of that generation would reject him

then notice again verse 27..
hmm open your eyes to the truth and stop running in circles.

You are so confused. You are the only one who, if someone would put an apple in a basket of oranges, would argue that the apple becomes an orange just because it is in the same basket with the oranges.

10/29/2015 12:45:38 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
You can read can't you?

Yes. Which is why I am not fooled. You did not answer the questions. All you did was reposted the same scripture without the requested applicable explanations.

You notice 2 things:

1. He says He must be FIRST be rejected by THIS generation. So that alone tells us that the generation that rejected Him is NOT the generation that will see Him return.

I am not fooled. This assertion tells us no such thing. In fact some,(not me), could argue that a generation must see to reject. Besides, I think we all have been misled. The generation in question refers to capitalists which clearly have not expired yet and nicely explains both of your positions as it does the entire collection of scriptures. By the time he revealed himself his disciples had already gave up their lives, (as capitalists),and were following Jesus in a true brotherhood consequently endowed with the holy spirit. See Acts and the wonderful things we are capable of when we thusly truly unite in an actual belief in the LORD God. Paul's scripture that Loop already posted agrees with this. True believers are not capitalists. The LORD God provides all.

10/29/2015 12:48:37 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

share_n_love
Fort Wayne, IN
60, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from shylywilling:
I am not fooled. This assertion tells us no such thing. In fact some,(not me), could argue that a generation must see to reject. Besides, I think we all have been misled. The generation in question refers to capitalists which clearly have not expired yet and nicely explains both of your positions as it does the entire collection of scriptures. By the time he revealed himself his disciples had already gave up their lives, (as capitalists),and were following Jesus in a true brotherhood consequently endowed with the holy spirit. See Acts and the wonderful things we are capable of when we thusly truly unite in an actual belief in the LORD God. Paul's scripture that Loop already posted agrees with this. True believers are not capitalists. The LORD God provides all.

And you are no different than Loop except, you are stuck on capitalism.

10/29/2015 12:54:59 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:

LOL. Thank you. But seriously why don't you believe Jesus/me?

10/29/2015 1:14:03 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
You are so confused. You are the only one who, if someone would put an apple in a basket of oranges, would argue that the apple becomes an orange just because it is in the same basket with the oranges.

tell me im confused means nothing.
it only show you cant deal with what the scriptures say.

I compared scripture to scripture, and all you got is im confused?

why not deal with what the scriptures say instead of just ignoring them.

I can learn, I am teachable,but I dont just swallow because someone says to eat.

are you denying that the scriptures I compared are saying the exact same thing?

if so explain.
if not,then are you admitting you view of it speaking of two different happenings is incorrect.

I stated my beliefs,and gave the scripture to uphold that belief.
and as of yet, youve been unable to deny by scripture what I have said to be wrong.

on the other hand,you've gave your beliefs about certain scriptures, and I have with scripture showed you were wrong.
so who is confused here?

[Edited 10/29/2015 1:16:43 PM ]

10/29/2015 1:16:08 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from share_n_love:
running in circles again are we?
ive never even spoke about politics in here.
and you claim im stuck on capitalism.
this time^^^^may even be the first time ive ever used that word.

10/29/2015 1:44:58 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from looptex1:
running in circles again are we?
ive never even spoke about politics in here.
and you claim im stuck on capitalism.
this time^^^^may even be the first time ive ever used that word.

Loop, I think you misunderstood her post. She wrote that the difference between you and I is that I am,(according to her), stuck on capitalism. She is wrong on both assumptions though. You and I, I suspect, do not agree about the timing of the return of Jesus and I am most definitely not stuck on capitalism. I will offer an explanation for her confusion about us believing otherwise the same though.

I admire your work here in DH and respect you for it as well as an individual which likely shows in my posts. She has mistaken my respect for quality communications and technical writing, which I feel you display both of, as an agreement in beliefs.

Also just to clarify things, only the fooled believe that religion is not political. The whole collection of scripture is about how we govern society and or our selves. I suspect this is one of the side affects of the conflicting interests of capitalists and civil leaders. Capitalists would have had to lie about it in order to convince any one that they are cooperating and or creating a real democracy.

Capitalism is a system of looking out for one's self in effort to gain advantages at the expense of others. Any endeavor to govern period, is the attempt to protect the vulnerable from the advantaged. Especially a democracy which is a concept of an equal opportunity for all. Civility and capitalism are conflicting interests.

10/29/2015 2:17:09 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

bigd9832
Chicago, IL
63, joined Oct. 2007

Has Jesus returned. Not yet. But He will.

Quote from looptex1:
tell me im confused means nothing.
it only show you cant deal with what the scriptures say.

I compared scripture to scripture, and all you got is im confused?

Yep, he is confused.

There is no Luke 14:62

The phrase "the time is at hand" is a modern English idiom and is missing from the Ancient Greek text. In other words, there is no phrase "the time is at hand" in the Bible.

And the preterists here have not dealt with...

CLV Acts 1:9 And saying these things, while they are looking, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him up from their eyes.
10 And as they were looking intently into heaven at His going, lo! two men stand beside them in white attire,
11 who say also, "Men! Galileans! Why do you stand, looking at into heaven? This Jesus Who is being taken up from you into heaven shall come thus, in the manner in which you gaze at Him going into heaven."

Which proves that His return, when it happens, will be a physical one.

CLV Rev 3:20 Lo! I stand at the door and am knocking. If ever anyone should be hearing My voice and opening the door, I will also be coming in toward him and dining with him, and he with Me.

Inviting Him to dinner is not the same as watching His return.

Learn the difference between Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ.

10/29/2015 2:49:18 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from shylywilling:
Loop, I think you misunderstood her post. She wrote that the difference between you and I is that I am,(according to her), stuck on capitalism. She is wrong on both assumptions though. You and I, I suspect, do not agree about the timing of the return of Jesus and I am most definitely not stuck on capitalism. I will offer an explanation for her confusion about us believing otherwise the same though.

I admire your work here in DH and respect you for it as well as an individual which likely shows in my posts. She has mistaken my respect for quality communications and technical writing, which I feel you display both of, as an agreement in beliefs.

Also just to clarify things, only the fooled believe that religion is not political. The whole collection of scripture is about how we govern society and or our selves. I suspect this is one of the side affects of the conflicting interests of capitalists and civil leaders. Capitalists would have had to lie about it in order to convince any one that they are cooperating and or creating a real democracy.

Capitalism is a system of looking out for one's self in effort to gain advantages at the expense of others. Any endeavor to govern period, is the attempt to protect the vulnerable from the advantaged. Especially a democracy which is a concept of an equal opportunity for all. Civility and capitalism are conflicting interests.

yes, I see my mistake. I read right past "except"
my apologies sharon.

but you are correct, many people will mistake a polite conversation as being in agreement.
or if someone does quite completely agree with one view, they are automatically assumed to be in agreement with the other view.

its like this debate going on here.
everyone assumes I am a 70ad man.
well, im not completely sold on 70ad
as mindya, ive had coversations with him and I had a hardtime pushing past Pentecost.

mindya does a great job at presenting 70ad, scriptures and all, and it even lines us.
and I can't argue against things he presents scripturally.

but,here is what I am sold on,
"there be some standing here which shall not taste of death"
"this generation shall not pass"
and the few other scriptures stating these words.

im sold on that period.
it may have been pentecost, it could have been in the upperroom for all that matters.

it could have been 70ad, it could have been 75ad.

until all those standing there were dead, that could have been still yet to happen.
but as soon as they were all dead,as soon as that generation passed, I have to claim his coming has passed also.
or call him a liar.

we can eliminate a few instances that happened that do not qualify.
by simply reading all that was suppose to happen before they seen him coming.

false prophets were to arise,many were to co.e in his name, some of them were to be persecuted and killed and several other things.

some in the last few days, have tried to say that when moses and Elijah were seen with jesus on the mount,
that this event was what jesus was speaking of when he said "some standing here shall not taste of death"

and it isnt even possible for that event to be what he was speaking of.
why not?
because of the things that were to happen before the sign of they seen him coming.

some were to be persecuted and killed, yet all lived a lot longer than 6 more days.

automatically,without a second thought, that is ruled out if truly searching for the truth, rather than what you 'believe.

but anyways, as for religion being a way to govern a people of govern oneself.

I can see that to a point.
not so much a people, but the individual.
my religion,my beliefs should govern the way I act in all walks of life.
and they do.

and btw thank you for the compliment.

[Edited 10/29/2015 2:50:31 PM ]

10/29/2015 2:59:17 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

looptex1
Over 2,000 Posts (3,706)
Chatsworth, GA
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from followjesusonly:
Really? You agreed with that?
I didnt see this till now.
I agreed with it to an extent.
many want to separate the holy ghost "indwelling spirit" from God.
I dont, yes I will say holy ghost,I know the scriptures call it the holy ghost and the comforter.
but I recognize who it truly is.
it is jesus himself,God himself.
it isnt just someone acting on behalf of God, it is God.
the seed of God,that makes one a child of God.

you call it a fragment,doesnt matter, a fragment of glass is still ALL glass

10/29/2015 3:14:08 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from looptex1:

The qualifier missing from the scriptures. I have bolded it below:

After speaking about his second coming, Jesus said:

176:2.6 “And now concerning the travail of Jerusalem, about which I have spoken to you, even this generation will not pass away until my words are fulfilled; but concerning the times of the coming again of the Son of Man, no one in heaven or on earth may presume to speak. But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material-mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near. -The Urantia Book

10/29/2015 3:26:33 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from looptex1:
yes, I see my mistake. I read right past "except"
my apologies sharon.

but you are correct, many people will mistake a polite conversation as being in agreement.
or if someone does quite completely agree with one view, they are automatically assumed to be in agreement with the other view.

its like this debate going on here.
everyone assumes I am a 70ad man.
well, im not completely sold on 70ad
as mindya, ive had coversations with him and I had a hardtime pushing past Pentecost.

mindya does a great job at presenting 70ad, scriptures and all, and it even lines us.
and I can't argue against things he presents scripturally.

im sold on that period.
it may have been pentecost, it could have been in the upperroom for all that matters.

it could have been 70ad, it could have been 75ad.

until all those standing there were dead, that could have been still yet to happen.
but as soon as they were all dead,as soon as that generation passed, I have to claim his coming has passed also.
or call him a liar.

we can eliminate a few instances that happened that do not qualify.
by simply reading all that was suppose to happen before they seen him coming.

false prophets were to arise,many were to co.e in his name, some of them were to be persecuted and killed and several other things.

some in the last few days, have tried to say that when moses and Elijah were seen with jesus on the mount,
that this event was what jesus was speaking of when he said "some standing here shall not taste of death"

and it isnt even possible for that event to be what he was speaking of.
why not?
because of the things that were to happen before the sign of they seen him coming.

some were to be persecuted and killed, yet all lived a lot longer than 6 more days.

automatically,without a second thought, that is ruled out if truly searching for the truth, rather than what you 'believe.

but anyways, as for religion being a way to govern a people of govern oneself.

I can see that to a point.
not so much a people, but the individual.
my religion,my beliefs should govern the way I act in all walks of life.
and they do.

and btw thank you for the compliment.

De nada. I think you and deenez did very good work at expressing your points and I feel you make the best arguments about the six days not providing the pre-coming events necessary to fulfill prophecy. Well done.

Now about the generation. There were many generations prior to the garden of Eden where man was first recorded to have directly disobeyed the LORD God regarding resource management. Ie..do not eat from the tree in the "midst"...or die. (Paraphrasing)

(Gen 2:4) These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Take note of the tenses and plurality, past, present, and multiples. We evolve as consequence of expanding energy. This verse reflects that truth prior to our first attempt at organized civilization. Back in the day.

(Gen 2:5) And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

"rain" = distributed resources.
"not a man to till the ground" = pre-civilization not pre-man as the verse before it acknowleges many generations.

(Gen 2:6) But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

"mist" = raw resources.

Since the outcome of this disobedience is our certain deaths ever since then and Jesus' promised salvation is eternal life, can you see that the generation that will not pass away can be referring to the generation of humans that continue to be disobedient to the LORD God's command to not eat of the forbidden fruit?

Because we know from these verses above there were multiple generations before Eden and they must have been dying at least in the flesh it can be deduced that this death referred to our soul's death. It can then also be deduced that until we quit the very same disobedient behavior that our soul's cannot achieve eternal life but rather must die. It can then be realized that the reference of "generation will not pass" can be referring to all humans practicing the same behavior as the woman in Eden.

I am out of time and fear I have rushed this post so if it doesn't make too much sense it is because of my feeble skill and lack of time to refine the effort. Sorry. I will be back.

10/29/2015 5:10:39 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Shy could you put economics into a song
and some music vibration
like the song Multiplication I think the song is called
or The Jackson Five ABC-123's song
for us the common we learn easier through music
Isn't music vibration and Math?

Doesn't the bible say before Jesus arrives there will be a trumpet sound?

hahahahahhahahahaahahhaahhahahahahhahaha

Doesn't the bible say No man knows the day or Hour? bible from memory

And if we hear the trumpet sound?
If we have Ears to hear?
song--Timing

By the way the last few years there have been many strange Earth and sky sounds that No one knows where the Sound is coming from?

Like shifting vibrations---or clashing vibrations?
The word when spoken is sound?

I know the obvious----shy---- it must sound hahahahaha stupid

Please don't be upset with me--
This is the best my mind can come up with!

10/29/2015 5:19:05 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

Shyly thinks he doesn't need big business. He thinks the government will take care of him. Like the native American on the reservation.

Shyly thinks big business causes poverty and government ownership brings prosperity. One look at the two Koreas andvwe see that just the opposite is true.

10/29/2015 5:49:29 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

and some music vibration

If we have Ears to hear?
song--Timing

By the way the last few years there have been many strange Earth and sky sounds that No one knows where the Sound is coming from?

Could some one help put these scriptures up and please tell me what the trumpet means
like the twinkling of and eye --vey quick
Need help to understand?

1 Corinthians 15:52 the bible

Matthew 24:31 the bible

Revelations 11:15
and I Thessalonians 4: 16-17

So is the trumpet sound when we know for sure Jesus is arriving
And will it be heard with our Ears?

Any help is appreciated--
Thank you--shy and anyone who helps

10/29/2015 5:58:06 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

shylywilling
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Medford, OR
54, joined Jan. 2008

and some music vibration

If we have Ears to hear?
song--Timing

Chuckle. I am most definitely musically challenged. I can offer a lyric which has my name in it though.

We purr, share tear, been wet our hand.
And from sheep's cloth a lion is born.
No fear, tis near, god's victor strike land.
Together, not alone, kingdom hasn't a thorn.

I used to chant it to myself to the tune of "the rising sun" while strapped in the race car awaiting in the line-ups before the start of a race.

And one time I actually sang with microphone to the audience at a track a song I made up to the tune of row row row your boat. I had to make up words because I not only sound like someone stepping on a bull frog but I can't even remember the words to happy birthday let alone row row row your boat. LOL.

Oh.. I raced raced raced my car finally to a win.
Boogity boogity boogity life can now begin.

10/29/2015 6:21:55 PM Has Jesus come back a second time?  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,117)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Just a reminder, Jesus The Christ HAS NOT come back a second time.