Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Tinder and OkCupid have recently come below fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Consumer Council which discovered that the apps have been sharing personal user information with third parties. nw indiana singles It merely may possibly get annoying attempting to dodge the people who are not true. 50 to $. greenville sex guide Your icebreaker message requires to be at least 50 characters extended, which encourages exciting chats.

top free hookup apps for android

These are actual dating stories told by real people today and vividly brought to life with all the drama, romance and comedy they deserve. chula vista dating This is much more entertaining to ask than what is your preferred show due to the fact it s a small additional nuanced and offers insight into the varieties of characters that capture your date s attention. There is no pressure and tension that you find meeting folks in public locations. vietnam sex price Dating web sites can wreck your self esteem.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/22/2016 9:28:58 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from ludlowlowell:
That's not the Catholic view. In the Catholic belief, there is only one sacrifice and only one shedding of blood. The Mass is merely a re-enactment of that one sacrifice, done in a non-violent manner. The Masses that go on day after day are merely a perpetuation and continuation of the one sacrifice.

No I believe they really think they have to refresh the death, so they can fill the cup with blood.

SDA are just as bad saying Jesus sacrifice wasn't good enough.........he has to keep resacrificing........to cleanse the temple.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/22/2016 8:19:06 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,618)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

I'n not sure I follow you there, Equalizer. Refresh the death? What does that mean?

[Edited 1/22/2016 8:19:45 PM ]

1/23/2016 3:40:23 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

SDA believe the lie that Jesus has to offer up more sacrifices, like the old high priest.

1/23/2016 3:46:44 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

wayn49
Over 2,000 Posts (3,763)
Birmingham, AL
54, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:
SDA believe the lie that Jesus has to offer up more sacrifices, like the old high priest.

what sdas believe is that Jesus offered his self once for all but until sin is destroyed there is a judgment taking place

1/29/2016 8:08:46 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,760)
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Now TNT claims that Jesus and His disciples never even once broke the Sabbath???????

Matthew 12:1-14: At that time Jesus went through the grain fields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. Then the Pharisees {Like TNT} saw this, they said to them. "look! Your disciples are doing what is *UNLAWFUL ON THE SABBATH*!" Jesus answered "haven't you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread--*WHICH WAS NOT LAWFUL* for them to do, but only for the priests. Or haven't you read in the Law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple desecrate the day {Sabbath} and yet are innocent? I tell you that One greater than the temple is here, If you had known what these words meant, 'I desire mercy not sacrifice, you would not have condemned the innocent. For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath!"

Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, they asked Him, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?" {Knowing that it was unlawful to heal on the Sabbath when not life threatening} Jesus said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath!" Then Jesus said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other. But the Pharisees {Like TNT} went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.

John 5:6-11;16,17: One who was there had been an invalid for 38 years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for along time, He asked him, "Do you want to get well?" .... Then Jesus said to him, "Get up *PICK UP YOUR MAT* and walk." At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked. The day on which this took place was a Sabbath, and so the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath and the *LAW FORBIDS* you to carry your mat." But he replied the Man who made me well said to me, *PICK UP YOUR MAT* and walk.'"

And so TNT lied to us again when he wrongly claimed that Jesus and His disciples never broke the Sabbath!!

I was a missionairy in Israel and it is quite comical how the Orthodox Jews try to keep the OT Sabbath laws. One OT law states that you should not light a fire during the Sabbath and anyone who lights a fire on the Sabbath shall be put to death as per Exodus 35:2,3. This would of course mean that any Eskimo who lights a fire to keep from freezing to death must be put to death.

Since car motors have pistons that continually light fires the Orthodox Jews will not drive their cars on the Sabbath but the 7th Day Adventists drive cars to their churches on the Sabbath so according to OT Sabbath laws all SDA members should be put to death. A Sabbath days walk is only about 2/3rd's of a mile so you must not walk or travel over 2/3rd's of a mile on the Sabbath.{Acts 1:12}

Now in Israel most utilities burn coal which of course lights a huge fire so the Orthodox Jews turn on their lights and heaters a few minutes before the Sabbath begins??? But of course all the Jews and SDA's who do this are increasing the amount of coal utilities burn thus increasing the fires set during the Sabbath.

The last time the NT saints kept the Sabbath was the day before The resurrection of Jesus as per Luke 23:55,56. The NT saints worshipped and witnessed every day and so every day was the Lord's Day especially TODAY.

Acts 2:44-46: All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. ***EVERY DAY*** they continued to meet in the temple courts!

1/29/2016 11:43:08 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Exodus 35:1-3: Moses assembled the whole Israelite community and said to them, "These are the things the Lord has commanded you to do. For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it **MUST BE PUT TO DEATH**! Do not light a fire in any of your **DWELLINGS** on the Sabbath day!"

However TNT says, "When it was said to not start the fires they were only talking about not starting the fires for work as usual. When the 12 Tribes of Jacob were in captivity they had to build fires so they could turn clay into brick and the brick was what was used to build the buildings for their captors. So starting the fires merely mean to work as they do on non Sabbath Days."

Did the Israelites light fires to turn clay into brick as God's Word states above "IN THEIR DWELLINGS" as God's Word states in Exodus 35:3 above??

When I was a missionary in Israel and it is quite comical how the Orthodox Jews try to keep the OT Sabbath laws. One OT law states that you should not light a fire during the Sabbath and anyone who lights a fire on the Sabbath shall be put to death as per Exodus 35:2,3. This would of course mean that any Eskimo who lights a fire to keep from freezing to death must be put to death.

Since car motors have pistons that continually light fires the Orthodox Jews will not drive their cars on the Sabbath and they would never light a fire in their **DWELLINGS** on a Sabbath day!! If you drive your car in one of the Orthodox sections of Jerusalem your car will be stoned !!!

And so all Orthodox Jews would completely disagree with TNT's ridiculous interpretation of God's Word in Exodus 35:3 above!!

2/1/2016 1:29:38 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Romans 4:2-12: If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about--but not before God. What does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."{As per Gen 15:16,22} Now when a man works, his wages are not credited to him as a gift, but as an obligation. However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. David says the same thing{In Psalm 32:1,2 below} when he speaks of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works, "Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is he man whose sin the Lord will **NEVER** count against him."{Quoted from Psalm 32:1,2}

Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham's faith was credited to him as righteousness. Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it *AFTER** he was circumcised, or **BEFORE**? It was not after, but **BEFORE**! And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited for them. And he is also the father of the uncircumcised who are not only are circumcised but also who walk in the footsteps of faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.

Galatians 6:12-16: Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cause of Christ. Not even those who are circumcised obey the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your flesh. May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, what counts is a new creation. Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God.

2/2/2016 2:44:02 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:

Prophetic even you teach we must keep a sabbath. So that would include you.

Actually your are wrong Equalizer. I have never believed that the NT believes that there should be a Sabbath Day since I believe that **EVERY DAY** is the Lord's Day especially **TODAY**. However, I also believe the New Covenant clearly teaches that we should not judge anyone who wants to keep a Sabbath on one particular day like Saturday or Sunday.

In the book of Acts the Sabbath is mentioned 6 times when Paul preached to unsaved Jews on the Sabbath in their synagogues.

In the last 22 doctrinal books of the New Testament from Romans to Revelation the Sabbath is mentioned only **ONCE** in Colossians 2:16 while the other 9 commandments are mentioned many times.

Romans 14:1-6: Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, WHOSE FAITH IS WEAK, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One man considers one day more sacred than another {Like Saturday or Sunday}; another considers every day alike {Like most born again Christians}. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special {Like Saturday or Sunday}, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat , eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God, and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

The last time the NT saints kept the Sabbath was the day before The resurrection of Jesus as per Luke 23:55,56. The NT saints worshipped and witnessed every day and so every day was the Lord's Day especially TODAY.

Acts 2:44-46: All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. ***EVERY DAY*** they continued to meet in the temple courts.

Hebrews 3:13: Encourage one another ***DAILY***, as long as it is called **TODAY**, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ is the **SAME** yesterday and **TODAY** and forever.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore *DO NOT LET ANYONE JUDGE YOU* by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration **OR A SABBATH DAY**!! These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ!!

So according to Romans 14:1-6 and Col 2:16,17 it is a **SIN** to judge someone who believes Sunday is the Lord's Day or someone who believes that every day is the Lord's day!!!!!

I believe every day is the Lord's Day especially TODAY in the NT. However, those who believe that Sunday is the NT Lord's Day probably believe this because the amazing and important Resurrection of Jesus took place on a Sunday and the important coming of God's Holy Spirit also took place on a Sunday exactly 7 weeks after the Resurrection of Jesus.

Galatians 2:14-16: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, "Are you so dull?" He asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn't into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." In saying this Jesus declared ALL FOODS CLEAN!

2/2/2016 10:56:16 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from prophetic774:
Quote from Equalizer21:

Prophetic even you teach we must keep a sabbath. So that would include you.

Actually your are wrong Equalizer. I have never believed that the NT believes that there should be a Sabbath Day since I believe that **EVERY DAY** is the Lord's Day especially **TODAY**. However, I also believe the New Covenant clearly teaches that we should not judge anyone who wants to keep a Sabbath on one particular day like Saturday or Sunday.

In the book of Acts the Sabbath is mentioned 6 times when Paul preached to unsaved Jews on the Sabbath in their synagogues.

In the last 22 doctrinal books of the New Testament from Romans to Revelation the Sabbath is mentioned only **ONCE** in Colossians 2:16 while the other 9 commandments are mentioned many times.

Romans 14:1-6: Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters. One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, WHOSE FAITH IS WEAK, eats only vegetables. The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him. Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One man considers one day more sacred than another {Like Saturday or Sunday}; another considers every day alike {Like most born again Christians}. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. He who regards one day as special {Like Saturday or Sunday}, does so to the Lord. He who eats meat , eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God, and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

Acts 2:44-46: All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. ***EVERY DAY*** they continued to meet in the temple courts.

Hebrews 3:13: Encourage one another ***DAILY***, as long as it is called **TODAY**, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ is the **SAME** yesterday and **TODAY** and forever.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore *DO NOT LET ANYONE JUDGE YOU* by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration **OR A SABBATH DAY**!! These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ!!

So according to Romans 14:1-6 and Col 2:16,17 it is a **SIN** to judge someone who believes Sunday is the Lord's Day or someone who believes that every day is the Lord's day!!!!!

I believe every day is the Lord's Day especially TODAY in the NT. However, those who believe that Sunday is the NT Lord's Day probably believe this because the amazing and important Resurrection of Jesus took place on a Sunday and the important coming of God's Holy Spirit also took place on a Sunday exactly 7 weeks after the Resurrection of Jesus.

Galatians 2:14-16: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, "Are you so dull?" He asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him unclean? For it doesn't into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." In saying this Jesus declared ALL FOODS CLEAN!

You obviously do judge those who keep sabbath........your turning into a real liar.

You've been on here for years, throwing out ADNASEUM scripture about no sabbath.....and never once in how many years have you been here, have you decently, carried on a meaningful conversation with someone who kept sabbath, about anything...?????? I'm the closest you've come to a conversation......and it's not meaningful or finding fellowship......so NO you don't receive us at all.

Your condescending antogonistic and rude and disrespectful......if you think that's fellowship, I feel really really really sorry for you.

Like I said God isn't using you, you have no prophetic utterance, no prophet authority.....that I've ever witnessed in all your years here.

You exalt yourself.

I'd like to know who you hoodwinked out of their money to send you as a missionary to Israel..........I doubt you had any converts. Even if you said you did I wouldn't believe you.

You do not have a grasp of scripture.

2/3/2016 10:12:57 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Is the SDA or SAD correct when they claim their is no eternal torment in hell for unbelievers but that they will be completely annihilated????

**SEVEN** times in the NT Jesus stated that there would be **WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH** in hell!!! In Matthew 8:12; 13:42,50; 22:13; 24:31; 25:30 an Luke13: 28!!

Matthew 13:40-43: Jesus says, "So it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be **WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH**!! Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who as ears ,let him hear!!"

666 is called the Beast 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and he will rule every nation tribe and language during the 42 month Great Tribulation just before the Resurrection of Jesus on the Last Day.. {See Rev 13:5-8}

Revelation 19:20; 20:10: But, the beast will be captured, and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf {See Rev 13:11-18}. With these signs he will delude those who receive the mark of the Beast and worship his image. The two of them were will be thrown **ALIVE** into the fiery lake of burning sulfur!!...And the Devil, who deceived them, will be thown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the Beast and the False Proipohet had been thrown. They will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER**!!

Revelation 14:9-11: A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the Beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury , which has been thrown full strength into the cup of His wrath. He will be **TORMENTED** with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their **TORMENT** rises **FOR EVER AND EVER**. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the Beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name!!"

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES!...I warn everyoine who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {like the SDA and Urantia} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!!"

2/3/2016 3:24:04 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

TNT says:

Prop: Yes, I agree that there will be **WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH IN HELL** but the big question is: Will that weeping and gnashing of teeth last forever and ever or will it be for a short period of time?

Does the word of God state that the unbelievers will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER**??

666 is called the Beast 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and he will rule every nation tribe and language during the 42 month Great Tribulation just before the Resurrection of Jesus on the Last Day.. {See Rev 13:5-8}

Revelation 19:20; 20:10: But, the beast will be captured, and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf {See Rev 13:11-18}. With these signs he will delude those who receive the mark of the Beast and worship his image. The two of them were will be thrown **ALIVE** into the fiery lake of burning sulfur!!...And the Devil, who deceived them, will be thown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the Beast and the False Prophet had been thrown. They will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER**!!

Revelation 14:9-11: A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the Beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury , which has been thrown full strength into the cup of His wrath. He will be **TORMENTED** with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their **TORMENT** rises **FOR EVER AND EVER**. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the Beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name!!"

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES!...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {like the SDA and Urantia} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!!"

2/3/2016 7:14:56 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

TNT says:

Prop: If you had a child that disobeyed some of your rules would you want him/her to burn forever and ever and be in such terrible mental torment and bodily pain? Is that what a loving Father would want for his child?

However, only born from above believers are eternal children of God!

John 6:37,39,44" Jesus says, "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to Me Iwill **NEVER** drive away....And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise them up at the Last Day!"

Acts 13:10: You are the **CHILD OF THE DEVIL** and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?? Now the hand of the Lord is against you!

I John 3:10: This is how we know who the children of God are and who are the **CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL** are: Anyone who does not do what is right is **NOT** a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother!

John 12:48: Jesus says, There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the Last Day!"

Actually all the children of God will go to heaven and not suffer any pain or torment in heaven as per Revelation 21:1-5. But most of the Apostles were martyred and most of God's saints will be martyred and suffer bodily pain during the 42-month Great Tribulation.

WILL THE COURAGEOUS TRIBULATION SAINTS SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD??

God has always allowed His people to suffer tribulation and trials because they purify and perfect their faith and will gain countless eternal rewards when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED. There are over 40,000 saints martyred every year and the main culprit is no longer just Islam and the Satanic Roman Catholic Church. Millions of saints were martyred by the Communist atheist countries after 1917 in Russia and after 1948 in China and then in North Korea and Vietnam. Many more millions were killed by Japan 1937-1945 and by the Fascists in Italy and Germany 1922-1945.

Romans 8:35-37: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!”

I Peter 1:6-8: “In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED.”

I Peter 2:20b,21: “But if you suffer for doing good and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow IN HIS STEPS.”

I Peter 4:12,13: “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But REJOICE that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!”

Rev 2:10: Jesus says, “Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the Crown of Life.” Read other persecution verses: Matthew 5:10-12; Romans 5:3; Heb 13:35-40; 2 Tim 3:12; 2 Cor 1:7-10; I Thess 3:3,4; Phil 1:29; Phil 3:10; Rev 12:11; Rev 13:9,10 & Rev 14:13. The courageous and faithful Tribulation saints will *NOT* be hurt by God’s *WRATH* as shown in Rev 14:9-11; 15:1,7; 16:1,19; or in any of the 7 trumpet or 7 bowl plagues as explained in Rev 9:4,20,21 and Rev 16:2,4-6,9,10,21; or in any of the plagues of God’s 2 witnesses as per Rev 11:6,10; or in *ETERNAL HELL*:

Rev 14:9-11: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of *HIS WRATH*. He will be tormented with burning sulfur and the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever.” The pre-tribs often confuse the wrath of God with the persecution from the anti-christ. They are not the same thing. The wrath of God is intended for the ungodly and will be poured upon them and them only. The Lord knows His target and He never misses.

Jesus warned in Matthew 10:28, “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

In Rev 18:1-24 we read about the plagues that will destroy the headquarters of 666 during the Great Tribulation. This evil city on 7 hills {See Rev 17:9} is called “Babylon” which Peter implied was the nickname for Rome in 2 Peter 5:13.

In Rev 18:4 a voice from Heaven will order God's saints to stay away from Babylon {Rome-That great seaport-Rev 18:17-19} so that they will not participate in her sins or be hurt by God's wrath which will completely destroy Rome with many horrific plagues. There are 260 verses from Revelation chapters 6 thru 20 and 128 of these verses or 49% tell of the wrath of God to unbelievers, 666, his False Prophet and Rome. However, not even one of these verses tells of any wrath of God toward His courageous Tribulation saints.

Even pre-tribbers and mid-tribbers reluctantly agree that believers during the Great Tribulation will be exempt from the wrath of God. Jesus says, “My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one!”

John 17:15 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

2/3/2016 10:23:18 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Louie: All your ridiculous prophecies that never came true absolutely confirm that you are a False Prophet of Satan!!!!

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES!...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS**{Like louie} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {like Louie} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!!"

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the **SACRIFICE** of Himself... so Christ was **SACRIFICED ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hebrews 10:10: “We have been made holy through the **SACRIFICE** of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!”

Hebrews 10:12,14,17,18: When this Priest {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Now there are some who believe that Jesus has to die every day except Good Friday to take away sins and that Satanic pedophile priests have the power to change wine into the blood of Jesus and wafers into the body of Jesus which they drink and eat.

However, Acts 15:20&29 and Acts 21:25 absolutely forbids the drinking of blood in the NT Covenant!!

Sounds like a great church for cannibals and vampires!

Isaiah 53:5,6: "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!"

2/4/2016 4:01:48 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from louie6332:

"Prophetic, the prohibition of adding or subtracting from the Book of Revelations (John’s apocalypse) says that it applies to the Book of Revelations, that is what the word “this” means. YOU are hypocritically adding to this prohibition by generalizing it to ALL divine revelation and ALL books of the Bible. You are falsely preaching, that, by this, Our Lord was prohibiting himself from giving any other revelations. The book of Revelations is for the Apocalypse (which began about the beginning of the twentieth century and continues through the Return of Christ and his personal reign upon the Earth from the throne of David in Jerusalem as King of the kings of the Earth. But it is very brief and oblique until the End Time and the rise of the Antichrist, which is still for the future. None of it is in the historical past as you would have us all believe. And then, after violating the prohibition in the Book of Revelation by generalizing it, you flit off to Paul, who was not a prophet and not taught by Christ and his apostles, and who stumbled all over his feet trying to formulate his doctrine of salvation by faith."

Louie you claim to be a good Roman Catholic and yet you disagree with 99% of the Roman Catholic theologians and Peter who teach that all of the writings of Paul are inspired by God.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as **OUR DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. Paul writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people {**LIKE LOUIE**) distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

Luke was inspired by God to write: Acts 9:15: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {**PAUL**} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT** to carry My name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel!!"

Actually Louie about 80% of the Roman Catholic prophetic theologians believe are Preterists who believe that all of the book of Revelation ended in AD 70 when the Jewish Temple was completely destroyed. Whereas, I believe that chapters 2 and 3 in Revelation write many things that happened in the past when Revelation was written in AD 96 but Revelation Chapters 4 through 22 will all take place in the future and will begin with the 42-month or 1260 day Great Tribulation just before the Second coming of Jesus on the Last Day.

Revelation 1:19: Jesus said to John in Revelation 1:19: "Write therefore, what you have seen, what is now {Most of Rev chapters 2 & 3} and what will take place later!" {In Rev chapters 4 to 22}

Louie believes that the Lord has given revelations **AFTER** the book of Revelation was written in AD 96 which absolutely contradicts Revelation 22:18,19. Louie has preached here about some of these ridiculous Revelations which contradicted prophecies in the book of Revelation; given to him; which were supposed to take place in September 2015. And when these Satanic prophecies didn't place in September we didn't hear from Louie for 4 months and now he has returned possibly to give us more of his ridiculous revelations which **ADD** and **TAKE WORDS AWAY* from the book of Revelation which is an unpardonable sin.

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES!...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** {**LIKE LOUIE**} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {LIKE LOUIE} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!!"

The only inspired additions that give some details about the End times are only found in God's Word which were all written **BEFORE** the book of Revelation. For example: Matthew 24,25; Luke 21; Mark 13; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; I Corinthians 15:35-58; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-5.

2/5/2016 4:33:23 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Now TNT believes that Revelation 20:13,14 and Revelation 21:8 absolutely proves his ridiculous Annihilation fairy tale.

Revelation 20::13,14: The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and **DEATH** and **HADES** gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done Then death and Hades were thrown into the **LAKE OF FIRE**. The **LAKE OF FIRE** is the **SECOND DEATH**. If anyone's name was not found written in the Book of Life, he will be thrown into the **LAKE OF FIRE**!

Revelation 21:8: But the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts and the idolaters--their place will be in the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR**. This is the **SECOND DEATH**!

So here we learn that all unbelievers who suffered the **FIRST DEATH** in **HADES** will also suffer the **SECOND DEATH** in the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR** which is called the **SECOND DEATH**!

Now TNT claims that when the lost are thrown in the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR** this proves that they will be immediately burned up and **ANNIHILATED** and will not suffer any further punishment????

However Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10 shows that 666, his False Prophet and the Devil will be thrown **ALIVE** into the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR and will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER** and Revelation 14:9-11 shows that all of their followers will also suffer the exact same fate!!!

Revelation 19:20; 20:10: But, the beast will be captured, and with him the False Prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf {See Rev 13:11-18}. With these signs he will delude those who receive the mark of the Beast and worship his image. The two of them were will be thrown **ALIVE** into the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR**!!...And the Devil, who deceived them, will be thrown into the **LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR**, where the Beast and the False Prophet had been thrown. They will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER**!!

Revelation 14:9-11: A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the Beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury , which has been thrown full strength into the cup of His wrath. He will be **TORMENTED WITH BURNING SULFUR** in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their **TORMENT** rises **FOR EVER AND EVER**. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the Beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name!!"

**SEVEN** times in the NT Jesus stated that there would be **WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH** in **FIERY FURNACE**!!! In Matthew 8:12; 13:42,50; 22:13; 24:31; 25:30 an Luke13: 28!!

Matthew 13:40-43: Jesus says, "So it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the **FIERY FURNACE**, where there will be **WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH**!! Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who as ears ,let him hear!!"

And so TNT's, SDA's and Urantia's ridiculous annihilation fairy tale is completely disproved in the INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD!!!!!

2/5/2016 6:59:02 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Prophetic says:Now TNT claims that when the lost are thrown in the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR** this proves that they will be immediately burned up and **ANNIHILATED** and will not suffer any further punishment????

However Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10 shows that 666, his False Prophet and the Devil will be thrown **ALIVE** into the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR and will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER** and Revelation 14:9-11 shows that all of their followers will also suffer the exact same fate!!

Very good point. These people who say there is no torture or torment, ignore these scripture.

They say destruction and destroying, is FINAL......but they just don't understand God's word.

For instanceroverbs 10:15
The destruction of the poor is their poverty.

Here the poor are destroyed not killed.......

2/5/2016 11:00:42 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

John 3:3: Jesus declares, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless his is **BORN AGAIN**!"John 1:12,13: He gave the right to become children of God--children born not of human descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION**, or a husband's will, but **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:28,29: Then they asked Jesus, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The **WORK OF GOD** is this: to believe in the One He has sent!"

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "All that the Father gives to Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away...And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose **NONE** of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day....No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me draws him and I will raise him up at the Last Day!...No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has enabled them!"

John 17:1,2: Jesus prayed, "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted Him authority over all people that He might give eternal life to all those **YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM**!"

John 17:9,24: Jesus prayed, "I pray for them, I am not praying for the world, but for **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME**!"...."Father, I want **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME** to be with Me where I am!!"

AND SO SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED!!:

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the *GIFT of God—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 11:1,6: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS those who earnestly seek Him!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!.

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!”

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

2/6/2016 12:44:18 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Equalizer21:
Prophetic says:Now TNT claims that when the lost are thrown in the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR** this proves that they will be immediately burned up and **ANNIHILATED** and will not suffer any further punishment????

However Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10 shows that 666, his False Prophet and the Devil will be thrown **ALIVE** into the **FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR and will be **TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER** and Revelation 14:9-11 shows that all of their followers will also suffer the exact same fate!!

Very good point. These people who say there is no torture or torment, ignore these scripture.

They say destruction and destroying, is FINAL......but they just don't understand God's word.

For instanceroverbs 10:15
The destruction of the poor is their poverty.

Here the poor are destroyed not killed.......

So walt suggests, that forever and ever doesn't mean eternity, it could be a time period...........well this is a good start, at least he now ackowledges, that some will actually be tormented and tortured for a TIME PERIOD......we are making progress. Now, how long is this time period below.
Isiah 66
22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.
24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be abbhorence

2/7/2016 3:16:50 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Equalizer21:
So walt suggests, that forever and ever doesn't mean eternity, it could be a time period...........well this is a good start, at least he now ackowledges, that some will actually be tormented and tortured for a TIME PERIOD......we are making progress. Now, how long is this time period below.
Isiah 66
22 “For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.
24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be abbhorence

Oh now we have the urantians saying the spirit of truth is residing on those who believe no torture in the lake of fire.

This alone should show you,there is torture in the lake of fire.

2/8/2016 5:17:27 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from louie6332:

Prophetic,

So, according to you, we have already been through the apocalypse, it ended in 70AD according to you or at least shortly after 96AD. And yet you contradict yourself by saying that Rev chapters 4-22 will take place “in the future just before the second coming of Jesus”. You can’t get your story straight. Is it for the future or not? Do you believe that the Antichrist has already arise, that Christ has already returned, and that he is already ruing in Jerusalem?

Are you a SDA?

Louie

Actually Louis you are confusing me with someone else. I have never believed that Revelation chapters 4-22 took place in the past or before AD 70 like the Preterist. Actually Louie about 80% of the Roman Catholic prophetic theologians are Preterists who believe that all of the book of Revelation ended in AD 70 when the Jewish Temple was completely destroyed. Whereas, I believe that chapters 2 and 3 in Revelation write many things that happened in the past when Revelation was written in AD 96 but Revelation Chapters 4 through 22 will all take place in the future and will begin with the 42-month or 1260 day Great Tribulation just before the Second coming of Jesus on the Last Day and not in 200 years as you falsely claim.

The SDA believes that that the 42 month or 1260 day Tribulation was really 1260 years which began in AD 538 and ended 1260 years later in AD 1798 when Napoleon put a Roman Catholic Pope in jail for a few years since they believe the Roman Catholic Church was the antichrist.

NOTE: 666 is called the Beast 36 {6X6} times in Revelation.

Revelation 13:5-8: The Beast was given authority to exercise his authority for 42 months....He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over **EVERY** tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth--all whose names have not been written in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb {Jesus}.

Revelation 1:19: Jesus said to John in Revelation 1:19: "Write therefore, what you have seen, what is now {Most of Rev chapters 2 & 3} and what will take place later!" {In Rev chapters 4 to 22} For 42 months until the Last Day at the 2nd coming of Jesus and the coming of the New Heavens and New Earth and the heavenly New Jerusalem on the same Last Day; not 200 years as Louie falsely claims.

Louie believes that the Lord has given revelations to him **AFTER** the book of Revelation was written in AD 96 which absolutely contradicts Revelation 22:18,19. Louie has preached here about some of these ridiculous Revelations which contradicted prophecies in the book of Revelation; given to him; which were supposed to take place in September 2015. And when these Satanic prophecies didn't place in September we didn't hear from Louie for 4 months and now he has returned possibly to give us more of his ridiculous revelations which **ADD** and **TAKE WORDS AWAY* from the book of Revelation which is an unpardonable sin.

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES!...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** {**LIKE LOUIE**} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {LIKE LOUIE} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!!"

The only inspired additions that give some details about the End times are only found in God's Word which were all written **BEFORE** the book of Revelation. For example: Matthew 24,25; Luke 21; Mark 13; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; I Corinthians 15:35-58; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-5.

2/9/2016 2:17:34 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Prop said The only inspired additions that give some details about the End times are only found in God's Word which were all written **BEFORE** the book of Revelation. For example: Matthew 24,25; Luke 21; Mark 13; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; I Corinthians 15:35-58; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-5

I agree with this in principle, without having read the verses.

2/9/2016 2:26:33 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

LOUIE: Actually unlike the Satanic Roman Catholic church I believe in the words of Jesus in John 17:17; Jesus prayed to His Father, "Sanctify them by the **TRUTH** **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH!"

Ephesians 1:3-8: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For **HE CHOSE US** in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love **HE PREDESTINED US** to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ,in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!

John 3:3: Jesus declares, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless his is **BORN AGAIN**!"John 1:12,13: He gave the right to become children of God--children born not of human descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION**, or a husband's will, but **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:28,29: Then they asked Jesus, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The **WORK OF GOD** is this: to believe in the One He has sent!"

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "All that the Father gives to Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away...And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose **NONE** of all He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day....No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me draws him and I will raise him up at the Last Day!...No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has enabled them!"

John 17:1,2: Jesus prayed, "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted Him authority over all people that He might give eternal life to all those **YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM**!"

John 17:9,24: Jesus prayed, "I pray for them, I am not praying for the world, but for **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME**!"...."Father, I want **THOSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME** to be with Me where I am!!"

Isaiah 53:5,6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!

AND SO SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED!!:

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the *GIFT of God—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 11:1,6: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS those who earnestly seek Him!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!.

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!”

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

2/9/2016 9:36:55 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

John 14:26: Jesus says, "The counselor, the holy spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you!"

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.. But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth He will **NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to Me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you. {The holy spirit inspired people to write all the inspired words of God in the New Covenant!!}

2 Peter 1:20,21: Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along **BY THE HOLY SPIRIT**!

Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the **SWORD OF THE SPIRIT** which is the **WORD OF GOD**!!

2/10/2016 3:56:09 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:

I believe the 7 spirits of God before the throne, are God's spirit.

They aren't man's spirit, or someone else's spirit.

The fact that it also works under authority of God/Jesus. Makes it a part of the Godhead.

Revelation 1:4: Grace and peace to you from Him who is, and who was, and who was to come, and from the seven spirits **BEFORE HIS THRONE**!!

It is very interesting to note that there will only be **TWO** thrones for Jesus and His Father in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem: Revelation 22:3: **THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB**will be in the City!!! {The New Jerusalem} Why doesn't the holy spirit or the seven spirits have a **THRONE**??? Why will there only be **TWO THRONES** in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem???

Revelation 3:21,22: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with the Father on **HIS THRONE**! He who has an ear, let him hear what the **SPIRIT** says to the churches!!!"

The **SPIRIT** mentioned here must be the 7 angels or the 7 spirits of God who stand before God the Father's **THRONE**!!!!!

So these inspired verses in God's Word show that that Jesus and his Father are God but the holy spirit or seven spirits of God or seven angels who carry out the commands of Jesus and His Father are not God!!

If the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit are one third of a Divine Trinity; then they would be equal to Jesus and His Father and would therefore have their own throne and would be worshiped as Jesus and the Father. And yet there is also not one verse in God's Word showing someone worshipping the holy spirit or the seven spirits who stand **BEFORE THE FATHER'S THRONE**!!

Revelation 22:8,9: I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard or seen them, I fell down to **WORSHIP** at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this Book. Worship God"!!

2/10/2016 4:52:23 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Rev 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Here we have horns and eyes as spirits of God. This text identifies it as God's spirit.

All the other text say, spirits of angels.

Spirits of demons.

Spirits of just men.

So you have to look at the text.

Holy spirit is sanctified (set apart/different) than Sirius of angels,demons and men.

2/10/2016 5:21:44 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from Equalizer21:

Rev 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Here we have horns and eyes as spirits of God. This text identifies it as God's spirit.

All the other text say, spirits of angels.

Spirits of demons.

Spirits of just men.

So you have to look at the text.

Holy spirit is sanctified (set apart/different) than Sirius of angels,demons and men.

However, the seven spirits of God or holy spirit is also called the **SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD** in Revelation 3:1 and Revelation 4:5 and they are called **SEVEN SPIRITS** rather than one spirit as part of a supposed Divine Trinity.

Revelation 3:1 Jesus says, "These are the words of Him **WHO HOLDS** the seven spirits of God!"

Revelation 4:5: **BEFORE THE THRONE**{See Rev 1:4}, **SEVEN LAMPS** were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God!

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.. But when he, the spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth He will **NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to Me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you. {The holy spirit inspired people to write all the inspired words of God in the New Covenant!!}

If the 7 spirits of God or holy spirit are one third of a Divine Trinity; then they would be equal to Jesus and His Father and would therefore have their own throne and would be worshiped as Jesus and the Father. And yet there is also not one verse in God's Word showing someone worshipping the holy spirit or the seven spirits who stand **BEFORE THE FATHER'S THRONE**!!

It is very interesting to note that there will only be **TWO** thrones for Jesus and His Father in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem: Revelation 22:3: **THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB**will be in the City!!! {The New Jerusalem} Why doesn't the holy spirit or the seven spirits have a **THRONE**??? Why will there only be **TWO THRONES** in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem???

Revelation 3:21,22: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with the Father on **HIS THRONE**! He who has an ear, let him hear what the **SPIRIT** says to the churches!!!"

2/10/2016 7:11:42 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Which spirit of the seven spirits are we endued with power from on high, or is called the Holy spirit,or guides us into all truth?

2/10/2016 9:45:32 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

PROPHETIC SAID.
All 7 spirits which stand before God's Throne may be David {Renamed Gabriel} Enoch {renamed Michael the Arch messenger} Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Isaiah and Daniel. Moses and Elijah are the two witnesses who also stand before God's throne.

I praise God for his word.

That's pretty good speculation. Is this why you consider yourself prophetic?

Well, I can see numerous ways here to show you some things that might help you. I will start with something simple.

Isiah 11

1. There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

1 spirit of Lord

2 spirit wisdom

3 spirit understanding

4 spirit of council

5 spirit might

6 spirit of knowledge

7 spirit of FEAR of lord.

Can you provide scripture for your assesment, of these 7 men.

2/10/2016 10:25:07 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

All 7 spirits which stand before God's Throne may be David {Renamed Gabriel} Enoch {renamed Michael the Arch messenger} Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Isaiah and Daniel. Moses and Elijah are the two witnesses who also stand before God's throne.

Just before the amazing vision of the End-Tines in Daniel 9:24-27 Daniel said in Daniel 9:21-23: "While I was still in prayer, Gabriel {Which means MAN of God} the **MAN** I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. He instructed me and said to me, 'Daniel, I have come to give you insight and understanding. As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision!!'"

Note: Jesus is called the Son of David 17 times in the NT and the Root and Offspring of David in Rev 22:16. God also called David a **MAN** after my own heart. The Greek word for angel or witness is "angelos " and can be translated angel or messenger. John the Baptist is called an "angelos" and it was rightly translated "messenger" in Luke 7:27,28; instead of angel. The **MAN** Gabriel is wrongly called an angel in Luke 1:19 & 26 and should have been called a "messenger" since he is a **MAN** and not an angel according to Daniel 9:21 and Daniel 8:16.

Luke 6:26-33: In the sixth month, God sent the messenger {Not angel} Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of **DAVID**. The messenger {Not angel} went to her and said, "Greetings, you are highly favored The Lord is with you. Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the messenger {Not angel} said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with Child and give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of his father **DAVID**, and He will rule over the house of Jacob forever; His kingdom will never end!!" Gabriel or David will also probably be the 7th **MESSENGER** {Not angel} who will sound the 7th and Last Trump just before the 2nd Coming of Jesus as per Rev 11:15; I Thess 4:16; I Cor 15;52; and Matthew 24:31.

2/11/2016 8:46:55 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from louie6332:

Christians are bound by Peter, upon whom Christ founded his Church, and who is his prime minister until his return, to observe the Ten Commandments. And it was he who made Sunday the Lord’s Day for Christians.
Louie

Ephesians 1:20-23: He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the **PRESENT AGE** but also in the one to come And God paced **ALL THINGS** under His feet and appointed Him to be the ***HEAD*** {not a pope} OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 4:7; 11-16; But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.... It was **HE** {not the RC Church} who gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ, may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the **TRUTH IN LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, **THAT IS CHRIST** {not a pope!} From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and ***ON EARTH*** has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am **WITH YOU ALWAYS**, to the very end of the age!"

2/12/2016 12:27:36 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

2/12/2016 1:11:27 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Dannyboy/Visitingfreinds said:
Have to disagree Walt because Jesus said take and eat for this IS my body. He didn't say this represents my body. Either way He would have said do this in remembrance of me. The word remembrance means nothing either way.

May I also add that it is not repeating of the sacrifice but a perpetual meal that transcends time and space and is ongoing. This is why Rev. says "And behold I seen a Lamb standing as though slain." Jesus continues to present Himself and His sacrifice to the Father for us. If it was not ongoing this would not be necessary. Just as salvation transcends time and space for us all, so too does the perpetual sacrifice of our Lord in a unbloody manner and gives us the chance to stand before our Lord just as those at the cross did.

Blessings

Just wanted to park this here.

Here we see that catholics really don't believe the work on the cross for sin was finished..........dannyboy says,he offers himself up as a perpetual sacrifice.

Lies..........

God says
Hebrews 7:27
who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.

ONCE ,is once.....it's not perpetual

Hebrews 10:12
But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,

Hebrews 10:26
[ The Just Live by Faith ] For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

M

isna_la_wica
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,691)
Brantford, ON

1 John 5:6-8 Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 This is He who came through water and blood [His baptism and death], Jesus Christ—not by the water only, but by the water and the blood. It is the [Holy] Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. [He is the essence and origin of truth itself.] 7 For there are three witnesses: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three are in agreement [their testimony is perfectly consistent].

Not sure if I can explain why, but when I read the above passage? I came to realize that you can not separate what is physical, from what is spiritual, any more than you can one part of the trinity from another.

And so I have to answer, no, no and no.

Sounds like an antichrist statement to me......this isn't the first time he's said this.

[Edited 2/12/2016 1:13:09 PM ]

2/14/2016 10:52:23 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from louie6332:

Prophetic, the prohibition against adding or subtracting that you site expressly applies to the Book of Revelation. How many times does that have to be pointed out to you?

The prophecies given by Mary at Fatima in Portugal were given in 1917 and are separate from the Book of Revelation. Does Jesus, the King of Heaven, have to have permission from you to send Mary to give his messages?

Prophetic:

You imply that the Bible is the sole authority in matters of faith, but nowhere does the Bible say that, in fact, the Bible explicitly contradicts that.

Louie

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} **IF WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS**. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But **IF** anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

2 Timothy 3:16; 4:2: All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God my be thoroughly equipped for every good work...**PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!!

James 1:22: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS*...But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, *BUT DOING IT*--he will be blessed in what he does!!

READ GOD'S WORD DAILY AND THEN DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Psalm 119 has 176 verses praising the Word of God. The Old Testament had 613 laws and the New Covenant of Jesus and His love has about 400 commands of LOVE which Psalm 119 also applies to. Some of my favorite verses is Psalm 119 are:

119:105: Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light for my path.
119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.
119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.
119:164: Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
119:169: Give me understanding according to your Word.
119:2: Blessed are those who keep His statues and seek Him with all your heart.
119:11: I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Deuteronomy 4:2: God says, "Do not *ADD* to what I command you and do not *SUBTRACT* from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deut 18:17-19: The Lord says, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I Myself will call Him to account."

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone *LOVES* Me, He will obey My teaching. My Father will *LOVE* Him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching."

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this Book: If anyone *ADDS* anything to them {Like Louie}, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been born again.. through the Living and Enduring Word of God. All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the Word that was preached to you.

John 8:32,33; Jesus says, "If you hold to My teaching, you are really My disciples Then you will **KNOW THE TRUTH* and the Truth will set you free!!"

John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His Father, " Sanctify them by **THE TRUTH**, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

2/15/2016 5:58:02 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from followjesusonly:

God cannot make you obey Him

Ephesians 1:3-8: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For **HE CHOSE US** in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love **HE PREDESTINED US** to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTIOIN THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!

Romans 9:10-18: Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac. Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad--in order that God's purpose on election might stand: not by works but by Him who calls--she was told, "The older will serve the younger." Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved but Esau I hated."{Mal 1:2,3} What shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For He says to Moses [In Exodus 33:19} "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire and effort, but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharoah {In Exodus 9:16} "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore, God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden!

And therefore followjesusonly God can make you obey Him!!!

2/17/2016 5:33:10 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,664)
Seattle, WA

FJO and urantians say, Jesus didn't die for their sins. Yet they preach we must keep his commands, and do his works.

This is denying God's will that Jesus suffer and die for our sins. Blaspheming God and Jesus.

Then it's also preaching to work your way into heaven.

FJO,thinks he's better than christians and attacks them in the Christian forum.

2/18/2016 4:19:30 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tnteacher101:

Equal: I don't find anyplace in the Bible where Yeshua or the true 12 Apostles taught that Yeshua's mission was to die for our sins.

Steve

Isaiah 53:5,6: "But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!"

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 28 times in Revelation!

Revelation 5:6,8,9: John a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the Throne...He came and took the scroll from the right hand of Him who sat on the Throne, And when He had taken it, the four living creatures and the 24 Elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints, And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!"

Revelation 1:4,5: John, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Grace and peace to you from.... Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness.... to Him who loves us and has **FREED US FROM OUR SINS BY HIS BLOOD**, and made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and Father--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

I Peter 1:18,19: Peter, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "For you know that it was not with perishable sins such as silver and gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but **WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a Lamb without blemish or defect!!"

2/18/2016 10:21:00 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

I see FJO took a page out of mindya's playbook, constantly bombard christians with how wrong they are. How misguided they are in believing Jesus died for your sins.

I Guess christians get a kick out of those who blaspheme God and his ways.

2/19/2016 5:37:21 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from tnteacher101:

Equal: I don't find anyplace in the Bible where Yeshua or the true 12 Apostles taught that Yeshua's mission was to die for our sins.

Steve

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 28 times in Revelation!

Revelation 5:6,8,9: John a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the Throne...He came and took the scroll from the right hand of Him who sat on the Throne, And when He had taken it, the four living creatures and the 24 Elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints, And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals, because You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!!"

Revelation 1:4,5: John, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "Grace and peace to you from.... Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness.... to Him who loves us and has **FREED US FROM OUR SINS BY HIS BLOOD**, and made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and Father--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

I Peter 1:18,19: Peter, a **TRUE APOSTLE** said, "For you know that it was not with perishable sins such as silver and gold that you were **REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but **WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a Lamb without blemish or defect!!"

Ephesians 1:3-8; 11: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with **EVERY** spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and **BLAMELESS** in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His **GLORIOUS GRACE**, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins. in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.....In Him we were also **CHOSEN** having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will!

Ephesians 2:4-10: Because of His great love for us, God,, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved! And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved, through faith-- and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the **GIFT** of God--**NOT BY WORKS**, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 9:26-28: But now He {Jesus} has appeared once for all at the end of the ages *TO DO AWAY WITH SINS BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF**. Just as man is destined to die once , and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people.

Hebrews 10:8-10: First He said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them." Although the law required them to be made. Then He said, "Here I am, I have come to do Your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second. And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus once for all!!

2/20/2016 4:00:13 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Equalizer21:
Although I think personally, the SDA have more false doctrine that deny it than catholics.

There's only a couple verses you need to know. To overcome this false doctrine, but they will take weeks on end spouting off their junk. Then never agree with those scripture and add to it and take away from it.

Anyone know what they are?

2/21/2016 5:32:07 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

7th Day Adventists believe thar ALL of Ellen White's writings are inspired by God. However, all of the books of God's Word were written by 40 inspired Jews who were also men and God's Word states that salvation is from the Jews and Jesus was the Jewish Messiah. Ellen White was not Jewish and is not a man.

God's Word also states the women MUST BE SILENT in the churches:

I Corinthians 15:33-35: God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in ALL the congregations of the saints, women should remain SILENT in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home, for it is DISGRACEFUL for a woman to speak in the church.

I Timothy 2:11,12: A woman should learn in quietness and full submissiion. I do not permit a woman to TEACH or to have authority over a man, she MUST BE SILENT.

Also according to God's Word the Overseers, elders and deacons in the church must be men and not women:

Titus 1:6: An elder must be blameless, the *HUSBAND* of but one wife, a *MAN* whose children believe. I Timothy 5:17: The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of a double honor, especially those who work is preaching and teaching.

I Timothy 3:1,2: If anyone sets *HIS* heart on being an overseer, *HE* desires a noble task. Now the overseer must be above reproach, the *HUSBAND* of but one wife.

I Timothy 3:8,12: Deacons, likewise, are to be *MEN* worthy of respect.... A deacon must be the *HUSBAND* of but one wife and must manage *HIS* children and *HIS* household well.

However woman may teach other woman and may teach men in their homes when their husband is present. Some believe that woman may also teach boys who are under 12 years of age since according to Jewish custom a boy becomes a man at 12 years of age.

Now Ellen White is the height of **PRIDE** since she believes she is exempt from the above Words of God. She has preached thousands of sermons in church when men were present thus placing herself ABOVE God's Word which absolutely forbids women teaching men in Church in the NT Covenant and was an Overseeer in the SDA church which is also forbidden for women in God's Word!!

Ellen White has claimed she had about 200 visions from God when angels and Jesus were present; and one of the Satanic visions falsely claims that she would be alive during the 2nd Coming of Jesus{As per "Ealy Writings", page 15,16}which was a Satanic lie since she DIED in AD 1915!

According to Ellen White the “cleansing of the heavenly sanctuary” by Christ during the investigative judgment which began in 1844 was thought to involve a parallel “cleansing” of the lives of believers on earth.

The following are quotes from Ellen White's book the Great Controversy, chaper 24:

"While the investigative judgment is going forward in heaven, while the sins of penitent believers are being removed from the sanctuary, there is to be a special work of purification, of putting away of sin, among God's people upon earth."

"Those who are living upon the earth when the intercession of Christ shall cease in the sanctuary above are to stand in the sight of a holy God **WITHOUT A MEDIATOR**. Their robes must be spotless, their characters must be purified from sin by the blood of sprinkling. Through the grace of God *AND THEIR OWN DILIGENT EFFORT* they must be conquerors in the battle with evil."

But what does God's Word say??

And then Ellen White who claims to have about 200 visions from heaven with angels and Jesus where she actually STOPS BREATHING claims that also in 1844 that there was and Investigative Judgment of Jesus where He blotted out sins. But God's Word claims that JESUS COMPLETELY BLOTTED OUT SINS WITH HIS SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS!!

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRIFICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!

Ephesians 2:4-9: But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by GRACE {Unmerited favor} you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus....For it is by *GRACE* you have been saved, through faith--it is the *GIFT* of God--not by works, so that no one can boast!

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religous festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

2/23/2016 2:14:30 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Louie and the Roman Catholic Church says:

You say that Christ did away with sacrifice and oblation, but he did not. Christ himself is a sacrifice, the Pascal lamb of the new covenant, whose body and blood is offered up on Catholic altars around the world in reparation for the sins of men, it is the sacrifice of Calvary translated through time to the Catholic altar. Christ himself is a sacrifice, a pure and holy sacrifice and oblation. It was not Christ who did away with the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews, it was Peter who did that for Christians under the authority that Christ gave him:

Acts 15:20,29 and Acts 21:25 commands NT believers to abstain from drinking blood!

Hebrews 7:27: Unlike the other high priests, He {Jesus} does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people. HE SACRIFICED FOR THEIR SINS *ONCE FOR ALL* WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF!!

Hebrews 9:15,26b-28: Christ is the mediator of a NEW COVENANT so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant...But now He has APPEARED ONCE FOR ALL at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the **SACRIFICE** of Himself... so Christ was **SACRIFICED ONCE** TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF MANY PEOPLE, and He will *APPEAR* a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hebrews 10:10: “We have been made holy through the **SACRIFICE** of the body of Jesus **ONCE FOR ALL**!!”

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!{Including Mary}

2/23/2016 4:26:30 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Well at least Louie and ludlow admit, the sacrifice still happens. Visiting friends finally came out of the CATHOLIC CLOSET and said it.

That's why some of them hate me......they know I will expose them.

Revelation 2:24
“Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden.

I think there's a lot of catholics, that are innocent of these things. But I know die hard catholics like visitingfriends, and others embrace this false doctrine......
It seems satan likes this doctrine, because SDA have it too.

Jesus sacrifice wasn't enough.

2/24/2016 10:35:00 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

What were the *FOUR* main reasons Jesus came to earth:

{**1**} To bring all people a New Covenant of Love and Grace which replaces the OT Law.

{**2**} The sacrifice of Jesus for the forgiveness of all sins to replace the OT sacrifice of thousands of animals for the forgiveness of sins.

{**3**} The Father draws and enables sinners to receive the free gift of faith in the sacrifice of Jesus for their sins. This free gift of faith is freely accepted by those the Father chooses since the Father draws and enables them to accept this free gift of faith; and to be born again or born from above through the inspired Word of God.

{**4**} God's Word promises countless eternal rewards for God's chosen saints for obeying about 400 New Testament commands of love.

{**1**} To bring a New Covenant of Love and Grace which replaces the OT Law:

*WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21; 3:2,5,10-13;23-25: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

Their about 400 NT laws to be obeyed with *LOVE* in the hope of countless eternal rewards for faithful and loving service has replaced the 613 OT laws.

2/24/2016 10:45:17 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

WHAT WERE THE **FOUR** MAIN REASONS JESUS CAME TO EARTH?? {CONTINUED]

{**2**} The sacrifice of Jesus for the forgiveness of all sins to replace the OT sacrifice of thousands of animals for the forgiveness of sins.

Louie and the Roman Catholic Church says:

You say that Christ did away with sacrifice and oblation, but he did not. Christ himself is a sacrifice, the Pascal lamb of the new covenant, whose body and blood is offered up on Catholic altars around the world in reparation for the sins of men, it is the sacrifice of Calvary translated through time to the Catholic altar. Christ himself is a sacrifice, a pure and holy sacrifice and oblation. It was not Christ who did away with the animal and cereal offerings of the Jews, it was Peter who did that for Christians under the authority that Christ gave him:

Acts 15:20,29 and Acts 21:25 commands NT believers to abstain from drinking blood!

Hebrews 7:27: Unlike the other high priests, He {Jesus} does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people. HE SACRIFICED FOR THEIR SINS *ONCE FOR ALL* WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF!!

Hebrews 10:11,12,14,17,18: Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can **NEVER** take away sins! But when this **PRIEST** {Jesus} had offered *ONE SACRIFICE* for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God...By *ONE SACRICE* He has made perfect forever those who are being made holy...God says, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, THERE IS NO LONGER ANY *SACRIFICE* FOR SINS !!

Isaiah 53:5,6: He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!{Including Mary}

{**3**} The Father draws and enables sinners to receive the free gift of faith in the sacrifice of Jesus for their sins. This free gift of faith is freely accepted by those the Father chooses since the Father draws and enables them to accept this free gift of faith; and to be born again or born from above through the inspired Word of God.

Ephesians 1:3-8: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For **HE CHOSE US** in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love **HE PREDESTINED US** to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of his glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTIOIN THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!

Romans 9:10-18: Rebekah's children had one and the same father, our father Isaac. Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad--in order that God's purpose on election might stand: not by works but by Him who calls--she was told, "The older will serve the younger." Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved but Esau I hated."{Mal 1:2,3} What shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For He says to Moses [In Exodus 33:19} "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire and effort, but on God's mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharoah {In Exodus 9:16} "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore, God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden!

Ephesians 2:4-10: But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God--**NOT BY WORKS**, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

2/24/2016 10:54:32 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

WHAT ARE THE **FOUR** MAIN REASONS JESUS CAME TO EARTH?? {CONTINUED}

{**4**} God's Word promises countless eternal rewards for God's chosen saints for obeying about 400 New Testament commands of love.

SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED !!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does! Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Colossians 3:23-25: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a **REWARD. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWNTHAT WILLL LAST FOREVER! There fore I do not run like a man running aimless; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED fully!. Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD in heaven!”

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publically exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

The CROWN OF GLORY to preachers and teachers:

1 Peter 5:-4: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be, not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the **CROWN OF GLORY that will NEVER fade away!

1 Corinthians 3:6-9: I planted the seed, Apollos watered it but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers!
Daniel 12:3: Those who are wise {or impart wisdom-NIV} will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!

REWARDS for doing good works secretly without earthly rewards:

Matthew 6:3,4: Jesus says, “When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:6: Jesus says, When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:17,18: When you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:19-21: Jesus says, Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth aand rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves Treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your Treasure is, there your heart will be also!”

Luke 6:35: Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD will be GREAT!”

How to receive a **RICH WELCOME in Heaven!!

2 Peter 1:5-11: For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith {a 100% free gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge, and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, LOVE. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.....Therefore, my brother, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do all these things, you will receive a **RICH WELCOME into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !!

Revelation 2:17 Jesus says, “To him who overcomes I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it!” Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne!!”

2/27/2016 4:32:52 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Pro-life leaders expressed shock after Pope Francis praised the "Margaret Sanger" of Italian politics.

In an interview early in February the Pope called former Italian Foreign Minister Emma Bonino one of the nation's "forgotten greats." Bonino for decades has been known as Italy's most outspoken abortion-rights activist.

The Pope's remarks surprised church traditionalists.

"How can the Pope praise a woman that is best known in Italy for practicing illegal abortion and promoting abortion?" said Msgr. Ignacio Barreiro, who was until last year the head of the Rome office of Human Life International, reports the pro-life website LifeSiteNews.

Bonino, a leading member of the Radical Party and former European commissioner, is well known for having an abortion at the age of 27 and then working with the Information Centre on Sterilization and Abortion, which was responsible for 10,000 abortions, notes LifeSiteNews.

She entered politics after being acquitted on charges of performing illegal abortions, the site says, and there are photos of her performing abortions using a homemade device operated by a bicycle pump.

3/1/2016 7:59:12 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Have to disagree Walt because Jesus said take and eat for this IS my body. He didn't say this represents my body. Either way He would have said do this in remembrance of me. The word remembrance means nothing either way.

May I also add that it is not repeating of the sacrifice but a perpetual meal that transcends time and space and is ongoing. This is why Rev. says "And behold I seen a Lamb standing as though slain." Jesus continues to present Himself and His sacrifice to the Father for us. If it was not ongoing this would not be necessary. Just as salvation transcends time and space for us all, so too does the perpetual sacrifice of our Lord in a unbloody manner and gives us the chance to stand before our Lord just as those at the cross did.

Blessings

Here we see that catholics really don't believe the work on the cross for sin was finished..........dannyboy says,he offers himself up as a perpetual sacrifice.

Lies..........

God says
who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.

But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,

[ The Just Live by Faith ] For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

M

isna_la_wica
Brantford, ON

6 This is He who came through water and blood [His baptism and death], Jesus Christ—not by the water only, but by the water and the blood. It is the [Holy] Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. [He is the essence and origin of truth itself.] 7 For there are three witnesses: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three are in agreement [their testimony is perfectly consistent].

Not sure if I can explain why, but when I read the above passage? I came to realize that you can not separate what is physical, from what is spiritual, any more than you can one part of the trinity from another.

Sounds like an antichrist statement to me......this isn't the first time he's said this.

3/5/2016 10:58:03 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from Equalizer21:

Blessings

Lies..........

God says

M

isna_la_wica
Brantford, ON

3/14/2016 4:47:13 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

IS THE FIRST 1,000 YEAR RESURRECTION IN REVELATION 20:4-6 FOR MARTYRS LIKE JESUS AND THE 24 ELDERS ON THRONES WITH AUTHORITY TO JUDGE ONLY??

According to Revelation 20:4-6 there will be *TWO* Resurrections. The 1st continuous 1,000 year Heavenly Resurrection is for the 24 Elders on thrones and *MARTYRS* LIKE JESUS ONLY* and will end at the 2nd coming of Jesus when the 2nd Resurrection will take place for the saints of all ages who are *NOT MARTYRS*!!

In Daniel 12:2 just after the Great Tribulation we read, "Multitudes who SLEEP in the dust of the earth will *AWAKE*, some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

I Thess 5:10: He {Jesus} died for us so that, whether we are AWAKE {Martyrs} or asleep, we may live together with Him. The martyrs who are *AWAKE* with Jesus will also receive their new heavenly bodies at the 2nd coming of Jesus as per I Corinthians 15:51,52: Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all *SLEEP* but we will all be changed--in a flash, in a twinkling of an eye, at the Last {7TH} Trumpet!!

There are only TWO RESURRECTIONS for all saints mentioned in Rev 20:4-6: The FIRST RESURRECTION is for MARTYRS AND THE 24 ELDERS ONLY and INCLUDES the Tribulation Martyrs. And therefore the SECOND RESURRECTION must come on the Last Day of the Great Tribulation and must include ALL SAINTS {Both OT & NT} who are not martyrs or the 24 Elders on thrones.

The Heavenly rewards for the faithful and courageous *MARTYRS* is one of the most important central themes in the book of Revelation. For they will reign with Jesus in Heaven during the 1,000 years before His 2nd Coming; and according to Revelation 7:14-17: They are before the Throne of God and God will spread His tent over them. They will receive White Robes washed in the blood of the Lamb. Never again will they hunger or thirst and God Himself will wipe every tear from their eyes. Jesus will be their Shepherd and will lead them to springs of Living Water.

FOR EXAMPLE: Let us suppose that the SECOND RESURRECTION takes place on September 17th; 2019 then the continuous 1,000 year FIRST RESURRECTION for MARTYRS AND 24 ELDERS ONLY would take place from September 17th, AD 1019 to September 17th, 2019. The 24 Elders and all of the OT & NT saints martyred before September 17th, 1019 were awakened to reign with Jesus in Heaven and every Martyr martyred after September 17th, 1019 were and will be immediately awakened to reign with Jesus in the continuous 1,000 year FIRST RESURRECTION to be completed on September 17th, 2019 at the SECOND RESURRECTION when "The rest of the dead come to life when the thousand years are ENDED." {Rev 20:5a}

Rev 20:4b “I saw the *SOULS of those who had been martyred because of their testimony for Jesus... they came to life and reigned with Christ for 1,000 years. The Martyrs SOULS will only get their New Heavenly bodies when the 1,000 years are ENDED at the 2nd Coming of Jesus.

This seems to contradict John 6:40: Jesus says, “EVERYONE who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY.” HOWEVER, the LAST DAY RESURRECTION could last 1,000 years for in 2 Pet 3:8 we read: “With the Lord a DAY is like 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are like a DAY!!

We see the martyrs talking in heaven at the beginning of the Great Tribulation in Revelation 6:9-11 and then we see a great multitude of martyrs who have come out of the Great Tribulation from every nation and language awake in heaven just before the first 7 trumpet plagues in Revelation 7:9-17.

And then just before the last 7 bowl plagues we see martyrs in heaven singing the song of the Lamb in Revelation 15:2-4: And then we see 144,000 Jewish martyrs in heaven with Jesus BEFORE Rome or Babylon is destroyed in Rev 14:8 in Revlation 14:1-5:

Revelation 6:9-11: When He {Jesus} opened the 5th seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood? Then each of them were given a WHITE ROBE, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed {Tribulation martyrs} as they had been was completed.

Revelation 7:9,10,13-15,17: After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from EVERY nation, tribe, people and language standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb {Jesus} They were wearing WHITE ROBES and were holding..And they cried out in a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne , and to the Lamb...Then one of the {24} elders asked me, "Those in WHITE ROBES--who are they, and where did they come from?" And he said, "They are they who have come out of the *GREAT TRIBULATION*, they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore, They are before the throne of God and serve Him day and night in His temple...The Lamb in the center of the throne will be their Shepherd!"

Revelation 15:2,3: And I saw..those who had been victorious over the Beast {666} and his image and the number of his name {Tribulation Martyrs}. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages..." Note: Mount Zion is another name for heaven as per Hebrews 12:22}

Revelation 14:1-4: Then I looked, an there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with Him 144,000 {See Rev 7:3-8}...And I heard a sound from Heaven...And they sang a new song before the throne. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been REDEEMED from the earth...They follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

The 24 Elders on thrones are mentioned many times in Revelation 4:4,10; 5:5,6,8,11,14; 7:11,13; 11:16-18; 14:3 and 19:4 The 24 Elders on thrones are mentioned many times speaking from heaven during the Great Tribulation and are the only saints mentioned in heaven during the Great Tribulation besides the MARTYRS!!

It is completely obvious that the continuous 1,000 year reign mentioned in Revelation 20:4-6 is for 24 ELDERS on Thrones and MARTYRS ONLY according to God's Word in Revelation 20:4,5: "I saw Thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to JUDGE and I saw the SOULS of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus {NT Martyrs}and because of the word of God {OT Martyrs}. They had not worshiped the beast and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands {Tribulation Martyrs}. They came to life and rigned with Christ a thousand years. The rest of the dead {Saints who were not martyrs or the 24 elders}did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. {At the 2nd coming of Jesus}

3/23/2016 11:56:46 AM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Amen!!

4/5/2016 3:27:09 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Mark 7:18-23: Jesus says, "Are you so dull. Don't you see that nothing that enters a man can make him *UNCLEAN*? For it doesn't into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body. In saying this Jesus declared **ALL FOODS CLEAN**!" He then said: "What comes out of a man that makes him unclean. For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from **INSIDE** and make a man **UNCLEAN!!"

Acts 10:9-16: Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by the four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles of the earth and birds of the air. Then a Voice told him, "Get up, Peter, kill and **EAT**!" "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything impure or unclean." The Voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that **GOD HAS MADE CLEAN**!"{As per Mark 7:19 above) This happened **THREE TIMES**!, and the sheet was taken back to heaven!

4/5/2016 6:31:55 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Actually TNT you have apparently forgotten that the forbidding to eat certain animals birds and fish was strictly in the OT Covenant for Jews. According to Noah's Covenant and Adam's Covenant God allowed people to eat everything with the breath of life in it!!!!!

God's First Covenant with Adam:

Genesis 1:29,30: Then God said, "give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it They will be yours for food. And to **ALL THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH** and **ALL** the birds of the air and **ALL** the creatures that move on the ground--**EVERYTHING** that has the breath of life in it..for food!"

God's Second Covenant with Noah:

Genesis 9:1-3: Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given to your hands. **EVERYTHING** that lives and moves will be **FOOD FOR YOU**!!

4/6/2016 9:13:36 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Ephesians 1:19-23: That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the **PRESENT AGE** but also in the one to come. And God paced **ALL THINGS** under His feet and appointed Him {Not a pope!} to be the ***HEAD*** over everything for the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 4:7; 11-16; But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.... It was **HE** {not the Church} who gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ, may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the **TRUTH IN LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, that is Christ {not a pope!} From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely **I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS**, to the very end of the age!"

4/11/2016 4:43:33 PM SDA and Catholics deny finished work of Jesus  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!!

James 1:22,25: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} **IF WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS**. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But **IF** anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him.

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”
John 17:17: Jesus prayed to His Father, "Sanctify them by the **TRUTH**! Your **WORD IS TRUTH**!!"

Ephesians 4:7, 11-16: But to each of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it...It was He who gives some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.... Speaking the **TRUTH** in **LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him, who is the Head, that is Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament grows and builds itself up in **LOVE**, as each part does its work!

Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

John 8:31: Jesus says, "If you hold to My teaching, you are really My disciples. Then you will know the **TRUTH**, and the **TRUTH** will set your free!"

John 8:47: Jesus says, "He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who rejects Me and does not accept My words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the Last Day!"

John 14:21: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me!"

John 15:10: Jesus says, "If you obey My commands, you will remain in My love, just as I have obeyed My father's commands and remain in His love!"

2 Timothy 3:16; 4:2: All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God my be thoroughly equipped for every good work...**PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.

James 1:22: Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. **DO WHAT IT SAYS*...But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, *BUT DOING IT*--he will be blessed in what he does!!

READ GOD'S WORD DAILY AND THEN DO WHAT IT SAYS!!

Psalm 119 has 176 verses praising the Word of God. The Old Testament had 613 laws and the New Covenant of Jesus and His love has about 400 commands of LOVE which Psalm 119 also applies to. Some of my favorite verses is Psalm 119 are:

119:105: Your Word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light for my path.
119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.
119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.
119:164: Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous laws.
119:169: Give me understanding according to your Word.
119:2: Blessed are those who keep His statues and seek Him with all your heart.
119:11: I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You.

Deuteronomy 4:2: God says, "Do not *ADD* to what I command you and do not *SUBTRACT* from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God!"

Deut 18:17-19: The Lord says, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I Myself will call Him to account."

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone *LOVES* Me, He will obey My teaching. My Father will *LOVE* Him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching."

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this Book: If anyone *ADDS* anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been born again.. through the Living and Enduring Word of God. All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the Word that was preached to you.

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone but by **EVERY WORD** that comes from the mouth of God!" {In the New Covenant}

Matthew 7:24-27: Jesus says, "Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the Rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house: yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the Rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell down with a great crash!"