Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does tinder actually work for hookups

com. st cloud florida singles In the meantime I by no means stopped my casual on the net dating cycle. Ashton describes her knowledge meeting Matt for the first time. rubmaps tulsa Matthew was even gone from her list of matches.

hookup sites totally free reviews

com delivers its users a freemium dating expertise on Android and iOS. apple valley hook up What strategies do folks have for utilizing Tinder? How do I get a excellent experience from applying dating apps? I ll do this on the net factor for 3 months, but when practically nothing comes of it, I m out. rub ratings knoxville In his spare time, Jonas writes books and quick stories and likes to draw lighthearted illustrations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/4/2015 10:25:32 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from paulrxp:
Rubbish to you know-it-all Gnew Agers. Your Gnostic ancestors were rightly expelled by the very authority you so despise. Your devotion isn't at all to the Lord Jesus Christ that you blaspheme with this Babylonian inspired babble, but rather yourselves and the infinite levels of universes you're lost in that compels you to chose your pride and disobedience in understanding divinely revealed truths. The only thing remotely Gnostic and New Age about St. Thomas, was that he doubted Jesus was God

You don't understand , he was crucified by the same authority that made him an idol . Once he was dead , they could do whatever they wanted with him . He could no longer contest the authority , that he died contesting .

Your authority killed the person they call god .

[Edited 12/4/2015 10:27:56 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/4/2015 10:38:50 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Jesus's persecutors died of old age . People loved the man that set them free . "The authority", loved the prospect of cashing in on a loved messiah .

12/4/2015 2:40:48 PM The smoking gun  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,399)
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
Well this is a treat, we have you reading the Bible. Now read it aloud. Meditate if that makes things easier. You actually heard with your own voice the very words that came out of the mouth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ nearly 2000 years ago. I'm amazed, aren't you?

I read the bible cover to cover ..... have you? ..... I doubt it.

After reading the bible ..... I cannot determine whether the words you are talking about could actually be attributed to Jesus or were just good prose written by a wise author ...... so don't try to make anything out of my reading the bible.

In my opinion ..... the bible is just a 2,000+ year old collection of fairy tales ..... mythology ..... and folk lore.

Peace

12/6/2015 8:17:53 PM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

The authority wants us to believe that Jesus died for our sins , fact is , Jesus died for the authority's sins . You wont find this revelation in any bible .

12/7/2015 2:51:08 PM The smoking gun  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from nonstandard:
You don't understand , he was crucified by the same authority that made him an idol . Once he was dead , they could do whatever they wanted with him . He could no longer contest the authority , that he died contesting .

Your authority killed the person they call god .

This conspiracy thread is growing, and getting kookier by the day. You're obviusly talking about Michael Jackson right?

12/7/2015 9:24:53 PM The smoking gun  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
I read the bible cover to cover ..... have you? ..... I doubt it.
Peace

Welp Capt. Popeye, if I live to be as old as the Book of Deuteronomy like you, I'm sure I'll accomplish that feat, except with my faith and spirituality still intact

12/8/2015 4:15:07 AM The smoking gun  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
Welp Capt. Popeye, if I live to be as old as the Book of Deuteronomy like you, I'm sure I'll accomplish that feat, except with my faith and spirituality still intact

So ..... not only did you choose to adopt a ridiculous christian dogma ..... you did so without even reading the christian bible before doing so.

You then have the balls to come into this forum to preach about things you have failed to research ..... insisting that the bible is the word of god and is the only truth.

The only truth is ..... you never even read the book your christian dogma is based on.

You are not only delusional ..... you are down right stupid.

Peace

12/8/2015 9:00:44 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

If not for the fact that they were losing all of their followers , they would've kept the same old testament they've always had . If Jesus hadn't amassed so many followers , he would've been swept under the carpet , with all of the other non-conical texts .

12/8/2015 9:09:05 AM The smoking gun  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
So ..... not only did you choose to adopt a ridiculous christian dogma ..... you did so without even reading the christian bible before doing so.

You then have the balls to come into this forum to preach about things you have failed to research ..... insisting that the bible is the word of god and is the only truth.

The only truth is ..... you never even read the book your christian dogma is based on.

You are not only delusional ..... you are down right stupid.

Peace

Mr Bobblehead , I've been able to squash you on every thread, and it's brought me great joy to make you look like a fool in front of your fellow knuckleheads. All you've done is cut and paste and repeat your blasphemy ad nauseum . So every time you choose to repeat and rehash your trite insolence. You'll get a repeated SailDemon Bobblehead response.

12/8/2015 9:21:46 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from nonstandard:
If not for the fact that they were losing all of their followers , they would've kept the same old testament they've always had . If Jesus hadn't amassed so many followers , he would've been swept under the carpet , with all of the other non-conical texts .

They needed the followers of Christ , to reclaim their power , and wealth . So they made him a God , not because they believed in him , but because they knew they were licked . They wanted to bounce back to what they were , before he came , and broke their backs .

12/8/2015 9:31:47 AM The smoking gun  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from nonstandard:
They needed the followers of Christ , to reclaim their power , and wealth . So they made him a God , not because they believed in him , but because they knew they were licked . They wanted to bounce back to what they were , before he came , and broke their backs .

And this revelation came to you how, smoking dope in the woods with Bigfoot?

12/8/2015 9:37:56 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from paulrxp:

Keep putting that cash in the collection plates , and you'll be fine .

12/8/2015 10:00:09 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Christians have many charities they contribute to . Take a look at their faces , when YOU choose the charities , it will be the burn in hell look , welcome to the club .

12/8/2015 10:30:21 AM The smoking gun  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:
Mr Bobblehead , I've been able to squash you on every thread, and it's brought me great joy to make you look like a fool in front of your fellow knuckleheads. All you've done is cut and paste and repeat your blasphemy ad nauseum . So every time you choose to repeat and rehash your trite insolence. You'll get a repeated SailDemon Bobblehead response.

Instead of wasting your time on posts like these ..... why not start reading your bible cover to cover? ..... Are you afraid what you'll find in it?

You just continue to prove to this forum how uninformed you actually are about the things you post.

You are a brainwashed idiot.

Peace

12/8/2015 3:03:02 PM The smoking gun  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
49, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from sail_dancer:
Instead of wasting your time on posts like these ..... why not start reading your bible cover to cover? ..... Are you afraid what you'll find in it?

You just continue to prove to this forum how uninformed you actually are about the things you post.

You are a brainwashed idiot.

Peace

You of all the members on this forum uttering the word "waste" with regards to post. Don't make us barf.
So you read the Bible, and what? It wasn't sufficient enough to disprove the first go around, so you had to reread it again? lol yeah yeah, makes perfect non-sense Anyways, doesn't matter, if you read once then proceeded to read it 77 more times, at the end of the day you're still spiritually depraved mullet.

12/8/2015 3:35:06 PM The smoking gun  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
68, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from paulrxp:

You of all the members on this forum uttering the word "waste" with regards to post. Don't make us barf.
So you read the Bible, and what? It wasn't sufficient enough to disprove the first go around, so you had to reread it again? lol yeah yeah, makes perfect non-sense Anyways, doesn't matter, if you read once then proceeded to read it 77 more times, at the end of the day you're still spiritually depraved mullet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And ..... you are an uninformed ..... ignorant ..... delusional christian nutcase.

Peace

12/8/2015 3:49:07 PM The smoking gun  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,787)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014
online now!

Perfect example of wasted pixels;

12/8/2015 3:35:06 PM The smoking gun flag

12/8/2015 9:03:16 PM The smoking gun  

rufftreasure
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,946)
Fairmont, MN
60, joined Jun. 2014
online now!

Quote from paulrxp:

Bigfoot don't give a shit about none of that

I heard he has good dope though

12/8/2015 10:22:29 PM The smoking gun  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
That's the whole point . Its not a comparison , its an option . People should have the freedom to make their own choices . If people don't want a pompous organization running their lives , they should have the option to blaze their own path .

If the Christians are so sure of themselves , then why are they so afraid to allow some harmless competition ?

Because it was the harmless competition that forced them to make Jesus their poster boy , and totally rearrange everything they taught .

When Jesus was alive , he wasn't endorsing any organizations , he was blazing his own path , the organization was his nemesis . He wanted people to find god all by themselves .

Freedom of the individual----

who will NOT do harm on purpose

Has No desire to be controller of others----

just wants happiness to find everyone

12/10/2015 9:40:35 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from Stillherehaha:

Freedom of the individual----

who will NOT do harm on purpose

Has No desire to be controller of others----

just wants happiness to find everyone

12/10/2015 9:48:55 AM The smoking gun  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,250)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

ROLL WITH IT !!!!!

If WE CANT LOVE WHAT IS NOT US , WE'RE WASTING OUR TIME !!!!!

12/13/2015 7:09:29 AM The smoking gun  

Stillherehaha
AnchorenaQueensland
Australia
69, joined Jun. 2015

Quote from nonstandard:
ROLL WITH IT !!!!!

If WE CANT LOVE WHAT IS NOT US , WE'RE WASTING OUR TIME !!!!!

Well I am outside down cause I am down under hahahahahahah
shinny nose and all ---Happy days hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

My Christmas contribution taken by Evie my daughter a couple years ago---