Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

Just tap the heart, or the X button if you want to skip an individual. texas dating online Getting sincere about what you want and who you are tends to make it much more likely that the people you end up talking to and meeting are individuals factors may work out with, Hallam says. All new members get a welcome package — the complimentary credits they can spend on premium dating services. seattle rubratings While you may well be tempted to speak to app, some men and women have their personal conversations going on and they may not take also kindly to the rooms.

my hookup com

You can click right here to find out much more about her and right here to learn a lot more about obtainable coaching packages. dh dating login You can view all the users profiles and their images, you can like the profiles and send them winks to show you re interested. It provides us new approaches to meet people today, enables us to explore dating, and kind relationships in new approaches. wellhellogirls com Carrie and Kurt are forever grateful to have discovered their excellent match with the aid of Tinder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/12/2008 1:48:07 PM Normally I don't do this, but I have to sound off...  

voevode
Seattle, WA

Quote from blessedlady48:
there is only one narrow road...to life
many wide roads...to destruction.HELL..HADES SHEOL...WHAT EVR U LIKE TO CALL IT ........its ur choice...

VALERIE: Please stop trying to hide behind your message.

You're only proving the point of my last posting.

I really don't think you belong in the class of the DEVOURERS but that's the conclusion people will reach [HAVE already reached]. You're judged by the company you keep. If you SOUND like them--people are going to think you ARE like them--to the detriment of your message.

You're a worthwhile human being, Valerie, you're not just a message. That woman is one whom Jesus chose to die for. Let us see her a little bit more. Perhaps SHE can convince some of us more than the MESSENGER actually can about the Message's actual truth.

[Edited 9/12/2008 1:55:55 PM]

9/12/2008 1:52:16 PM Normally I don't do this, but I have to sound off...  

voevode
Seattle, WA

VALERIE--a gift for you.

9/20/2008 11:27:20 AM Normally I don't do this, but I have to sound off...  

spiritual111
Saint Paul, MN

Greetings and Love to all,
The 2000 year lie and conspiricy for money, greed and power.

Fact: only 5 % of christians really follow the teaching of the christ but still dont know who he really was as his 12 deciples did not understand the message he was bringing also. As for the church, it is as corrupt as bad as Cheny and Bush. The church was founded by King Constantine in 325 AD due to a failing of the Roman Empire which still exists today as the Christian church. That was not Jesus's message, nor Budda's nor Krishna"s who had the same message as Jesus. Jesus said the church lies within you just as your spirit does. He gave us free will to make our own choices but to listen to the spirit within you to make those choices. Spirituality is booming and awakening millions of people today who have gone to the true source for inspiration , guidence, and spiritual growth tapping into the source of the universe and all creation Just as Budda, Krishna and Jesus did. Like Jesus, I am one with the father, they crucified him for saying it. Christians are full of fear as all religions are. I have no fear , even of death which makes me different than 99.9 % of religios people. I have found my purpose in this life and do not know of many christians who have even surched for thier purpose.
As for the Bible , they left out almost 500 other books of the prophets and thier messages. Called the apocraphy. You can find them on line if you search [ books not in the bible] All religions control the people minds for the purpose of enslavement, money power and greed. If you want more information I suggest that u learn to meditate and go to the source as Jesus did. He was called teacher and master and they asked him how could he perform such miracles, he answered - Even the least of you can do what I have done and more. This is the true meaningof born again of the spirit within you. If you are born of the spirit you will change your entire way of thinking as a true christian and discover who you are. You will begin to have the powers of the spirit, fear nothing and love everyone , even more than yourself. I wish you all love in your journey through this life and the evolution of your spirit. If you ever experience your Kundaline rising, your on the right path. I thank you for listening and if you have any questions please email me, I am here to serve you. I love you all because we are all one. Ask-Dr Mark- BS, MA, and soon Phd in Metaphysical Sciences [theology] Metaphysical practicioner, healer, of holistic and alternative medicine. Blessings and hope you find the TRUTH
P.S.
My book and Thesis called ["The Truth. The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth"] should be on the bookshelves soon.

9/25/2008 1:34:21 AM Normally I don't do this, but I have to sound off...  

night_tangle
Oak Harbor, WA

most people don't truely understand who Jesus was and what he was campable of, instead they put him into what ever box they can understand.

the book that made it into the bible were the one's that the church believed were the true books writen by the disiples (as such there was a book of judas - but it was obviously false b/c he killed himself and it was only discovered 400yrs after the death of Jesus)

Also the roman empire tried to regain it's control over it's people by stomping down on a new religion known as christianity. they failed horriblely and it only accelerated the fall of the empired causeing the dark ages.

the messeges of Jesus and budda are NOT the same. such as the story of the son who demanded his inheritance from his father b4 his father had died. then he went off and gambled it all away. he becamse a starveing servant and desided to come back to his father hopeing to become a servant of his household b/c then at least he would have enough food in his belly. his father welcomed him with open arms, throwing him a party and dressing him in finery. that is the story Jesus told. budda told a simaler story but the son had to work his way back into the father's home and heart. Jesus tells us to love and in loveing we forgive. in buddism you are taught how to live a good life. differances!!

Jesus was one with the Father b/c Him and the Father are the same God, like differant facets of the same gem. and Jesus willingly took the crucifix to build a bridge between us and God through our sin.

Many people are full of fear b/c there is much to fear in this world. i though am not afraid of death. i know what will happen to me when i die. and really, death isn't an ending... it's just a bump in the road.

I congradulate you on finding your life purpose. :3 i have not found mine and i have in fact been floundering just trying to find a reasn to keep fuctioning in life.

Page: 1, 2, 3