Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup apps iphone

Ask about a certain aspect of someone s profile or about likes and dislikes, Chaudhry says. asian dating app vancouver These statistics bolster life knowledge into the dating equation. But other apps contain in app games to spice issues up for individuals who want to try something new in hopes of acquiring the appreciate of their lives. omegle com con camara Each a dating app and LGBTQ+ social media platform, Her was made by and for queer girls.

mega personal classified ads

Such senior dating web pages are not for men and women hunting for marriage, romance, or long term relationships. online dating calgary alberta I believed he was desirable, so I messaged him and, right after a week or two, we met up and took his dog for a walk. Slow down, I inform myself, because this guy s a keeper. doublelist tri cities wa Occasionally if the conversation is acquiring a bit stagnant, it is nice to throw in some curveball questions to get factors flowing once again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/2/2015 9:42:08 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

asanb
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,408)
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from paulrxp:
As far as the KJV is concerned, I may have to agree with you on that point. It wouldn't be the version I'd go to, not with other versions available that prob do a better job with translations. There's a few extra books left out as well that would be problematic for me

"The Kingdom of God is within us insofar as the Holy Spirit dwells within us. The Holy Spirit will dwell within us when we are free from mortal sin, i.e. when we do God's Will. This indwelling of the Holy Spirit (and with Him the rest of the Trinity: the Father and the Son) is why the Father, who is in Heaven is also within the saints (us - when we're free from sin). They do God's will and so He rules their hearts as a King and thus His Kingdom is within them.

You, I or anyone else will not , I repeat, not enter Gods Kingdom after death with one stain of unforgiven sin. You can meditate till the c*ck crows 3 times all you'll hear in your New Age transcendental state is the gnashing of teeth."

So where did you come up with all this, if not from a Bible or a book?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/2/2015 10:51:24 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

walt_oftheearth
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,336)
Avondale, AZ
60, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from clarence2:
No, on the forum page. Click the quote button for the post I just made and you'll see the part of the photobucket code you need for posting images.

OK. I think I follow you now. I saw that portion, and saved it for future reference. Thank you.

12/2/2015 10:53:41 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  
paulrxp
Miami, FL
48, joined Aug. 2014

Quote from asanb:
"The Kingdom of God is within us insofar as the Holy Spirit dwells within us. The Holy Spirit will dwell within us when we are free from mortal sin, i.e. when we do God's Will. This indwelling of the Holy Spirit (and with Him the rest of the Trinity: the Father and the Son) is why the Father, who is in Heaven is also within the saints (us - when we're free from sin). They do God's will and so He rules their hearts as a King and thus His Kingdom is within them.

You, I or anyone else will not , I repeat, not enter Gods Kingdom after death with one stain of unforgiven sin. You can meditate till the c*ck crows 3 times all you'll hear in your New Age transcendental state is the gnashing of teeth."

So where did you come up with all this, if not from a Bible or a book?

It is from the Bible, didn't say it wasn't, just didn't use KJV. KJV ain't the only Bible.

Romans 8:11 - But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

12/2/2015 11:23:20 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
60, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from turkalurk82:
Why would an all-knowing benevolent creature punish us for using logic and reason to make rational decisions and reward us for blind faith in paradoxical virgin moms and the primitive belief that the blood of god's son will cover our sins. Why would he demand belief in such ridiculous nonsense to save his creation from his own wrath?

If you saw someone you loved drowning, wouldn't you dive in to save them? Dive in well knowing that that loved one would likely bring you under water, as well?

It's the best illustration I can paint at this moment, and it's not a perfect one. But, it points in the direction to the answer to your questions.

[Edited 12/2/2015 11:23:45 PM ]

12/3/2015 2:20:38 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,942)
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
If you saw someone you loved drowning, wouldn't you dive in to save them? Dive in well knowing that that loved one would likely bring you under water, as well?

It's the best illustration I can paint at this moment, and it's not a perfect one. But, it points in the direction to the answer to your questions.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now ..... how about answering the question that was asked of you.

Peace

12/3/2015 5:45:38 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
38, joined Nov. 2014

I already know that this answer will be rejected though it was asked for but that is why it's apparrent that sail, aphro, yas, older, asnab, and others are merely being scornful. You could give them a chips ahoy cookie out of the package while tbey were looking and still they would deny it was a chips ahoy cookie.

It is us who choose to be punished by rejecting Him and staying in our sin, God doesnt want to punish us. It is God who wants to love us. In terms of blood atonement....God is absolute righteous and pure and unable to have sin in His presence. God knowing this sent His own Son, born of a virgin. Why a virgin? For our sins to be covered and us purged clean, the sacrifice for our sins had to be ultra pure. In addition,Mary was no ordinary virgin....she was of a godly heart and the bloodline of King David. We are further not forced to believe..it's a choice but Christ's blood is the only antonement capable of eliminating our sin so that we can stand in the presence of God in Heaven. It's a choice to accept His salvation, we are not forced.

Apart from the bible Christ's crucifixion and resurrection has been recorded in historical past documents. The earthquaking and hours of darkness during His crucifixion is recorded. Multitudes of people witnesssing His resurection such as the Roman guards guarding the tomb have been recorded

12/3/2015 5:58:50 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

CS Lewis says
Conversion requires an alteration of the will, and an alteration which, in the last resort, does not occur without the intervention of the supernatural.

This is absolutely correct. The intervention of a mental disorder and malfunction will alter behavior and cognitive functions. A disordered mind with religious delusions will have an individual rambling incoherently about magical beings, utter nonsense, etc. Look at Fog's post for example.

12/3/2015 6:13:19 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from aphrodisianus:
CS Lewis says
Conversion requires an alteration of the will, and an alteration which, in the last resort, does not occur without the intervention of the supernatural.

This is absolutely correct. The intervention of a mental disorder and malfunction will alter behavior and cognitive functions. A disordered mind with religious delusions will have an individual rambling incoherently about magical beings, utter nonsense, etc. Look at Fog's post for example.

This is true only if you consider "supernatural" to mean severe mental delusions.

Peace

12/3/2015 6:46:00 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from sail_dancer:
This is true only if you consider "supernatural" to mean severe mental delusions.

Peace

Let's look at how the religious mind works. If they hear a voice in their head and believe it's Jesus, they see it as supernatural. If they hear God speaking to them, it's supernatural. If they feel invisible hands touching them, it's supernatural. They are visual, auditory and somatic hallucinations, psychotic experiences that build religious delusions.

Also, the cognitive structures of a religious belief equates to the cognitive structure of someone with psychosis. Many religious beliefs are grandiose delusions.

12/3/2015 9:34:32 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,199)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from kb2222:
Quote from sail_dancer:
You didn't answer my question.

Answer the question I asked you and I will answer yours.

Quote from kb2222:
I answered your question. Its not a matter of what I "feel about (myself) that needs salvation." Its a matter of what I desire the same as it is with you. So, is this life the only life you desire to experience, sail?

Well, sail, what's your answer?

12/3/2015 9:45:21 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kb2222:

Peace

12/3/2015 9:59:02 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

Can't you read? I said: I answered your question. Its not a matter of what I "feel about (myself) that needs salvation." Its a matter of what I desire the same as it is with you. So, is this life the only life you desire to experience, sail?

12/3/2015 10:00:26 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kb2222:
Can't you read? I said: I answered your question. Its not a matter of what I "feel about (myself) that needs salvation." Its a matter of what I desire the same as it is with you. So, is this life the only life you desire to experience, sail?

If that is the case ..... why did you bring up "salvation" at all?

Peace

12/3/2015 10:02:15 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from paulrxp:
More of this Gnostic New Ageism again huh? As Christians, we believe in the literal resurrection of the body, and so after the end of the world, heaven will also include the material dimension and will become fully a literal place.

The Kingdom of God is within us insofar as the Holy Spirit dwells within us. The Holy Spirit will dwell within us when we are free from mortal sin, i.e. when we do God's Will. This indwelling of the Holy Spirit (and with Him the rest of the Trinity: the Father and the Son) is why the Father, who is in Heaven is also within the saints (us - when we're free from sin). They do God's will and so He rules their hearts as a King and thus His Kingdom is within them.

You, I or anyone else will not , I repeat, not enter Gods Kingdom after death with one stain of unforgiven sin. You can meditate till the c*ck crows 3 times all you'll hear in your New Age transcendental state is the gnashing of teeth.

So it is written ...

Everything written is supplied by a universe that tells us , "we don't know shit "

12/3/2015 10:08:28 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

You make no sense. All you are doing is showing how afraid you are to honestly respond to the question I asked.

12/3/2015 10:09:13 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

We're the disciples , pretending to know , what has'nt been revealed .

Jumping the gun , is not our best option .

12/3/2015 10:12:03 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from nonstandard:
We're the disciples , pretending to know , what has'nt been revealed .

Jumping the gun , is not our best option .

Babble.

12/3/2015 10:15:31 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kb2222:
You make no sense. All you are doing is showing how afraid you are to honestly respond to the question I asked.

It seems to me that it is you who are afraid to answer my question.

I already agreed to answer yours ..... as soon as you answer mine.

Peace

12/3/2015 10:24:34 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from kb2222:
Babble.

This coming from a man who expects answers .

What are you really looking for ?

12/3/2015 10:57:12 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:

It seems to me that it is you who are afraid to answer my question.

I already agreed to answer yours ..... as soon as you answer mine.

Peace

Why are you being so obstinate? You asked: "What exactly do you feel about yourself that needs salvation?" and I replied: "Its not a matter of what I "feel about (myself) that needs salvation." Its a matter of what I desire the same as it is with you." So, why do you keep saying I haven't answered your question when I have?

I desire to experience a continuity of existence after death.

Do you or don't you, sail?

12/3/2015 11:00:56 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from nonstandard:
This coming from a man who expects answers .

What are you really looking for ?

Why shouldn't I expect answers, honest and sincere answers, to my questions? Why does it upset you that I do? Why have you an obvious aversion to sincerity? That's what I am looking for in you posters and that's what I find lacking. Why is that?

12/3/2015 11:10:06 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
York, PA
53, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from kb2222:
Why shouldn't I expect answers, honest and sincere answers, to my questions? Why does it upset you that I do? Why have you an obvious aversion to sincerity? That's what I am looking for in you posters and that's what I find lacking. Why is that?

Why do you think I'm upset ? I adore honesty .

12/3/2015 11:17:12 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from nonstandard:
Why do you think I'm upset ? I adore honesty .

Sorry, but to me you indicated you were upset because I expect answers to my questions and if you "adore honesty" so should you, right?

12/3/2015 12:34:16 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from sail_dancer:

Again ..... I ask you ..... salvation from what?

Peace

Quote from kb2222:
Salvation from self, deliverance from the inevitability of finite existence/death via the transfer of the seat of consciousness from the physical world to the spiritual.

Quote from sail_dancer:
What exactly do you feel about yourself that needs salvation?

Peace

Quote from kb2222:

Quote from sail_dancer:

Peace

So ..... what exactly do you feel about yourself that needs salvation? ...... you did say "Salvation from self" ..... didn't you?

Peace

12/3/2015 1:25:03 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
60, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from sail_dancer:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now ..... how about answering the question that was asked of you.

Peace

FO did a much better job of answering that question than I did. His post is right under what you posted above.

12/3/2015 3:58:20 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sail_dancer:
So ..... what exactly do you feel about yourself that needs salvation? ...... you did say "Salvation from self" ..... didn't you?

Peace

Yes, I did. God not I (self) has the power of resurrection.

Stop being so obstinate and answer my question like you said you would. I desire to experience a continuity of existence after death.

12/3/2015 5:28:15 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

This thread reminds me of the Monty Python skit of a person trying to buy an argument.....
stupid: no it isn't... yes it is...no it isn't

Grow up.

12/3/2015 6:11:44 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

kb2222
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Grow up is what you need to do, asanb. As I recall you have said in the past that you believe God is an impersonal "it" (a force or energy) that doesn't care what anyone does in this life.

12/3/2015 6:27:32 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from kb2222:
Yes, I did. God not I (self) has the power of resurrection.

Stop being so obstinate and answer my question like you said you would. I desire to experience a continuity of existence after death.

Why do you keep evading answering my question?

Peace

12/3/2015 6:30:30 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:
Grow up is what you need to do, asanb. As I recall you have said in the past that you believe God is an impersonal "it" (a force or energy) that doesn't care what anyone does in this life.

That's not what I said. And you seem more interested in argument for it's own sake, squabbling over silly details, than in exchanging ideas.

12/3/2015 6:33:36 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from kb2222:

And so what if I did? Are you the Authority in Residence? Policing my posts for inappropriate content?

12/3/2015 6:38:51 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from asanb:
That's not what I said. And you seem more interested in argument for it's own sake, squabbling over silly details, than in exchanging ideas.

What do you expect? KB is a follower of TUB ..... the sci-fi version of the christian bible ..... those that follow TUB are more delusional than christians.

Peace

12/3/2015 6:44:59 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
38, joined Nov. 2014

Quote from FOGenigma:
I already know that this answer will be rejected though it was asked for but that is why it's apparrent that sail, aphro, yas, older, asnab, and others are merely being scornful. You could give them a chips ahoy cookie out of the package while tbey were looking and still they would deny it was a chips ahoy cookie.

It is us who choose to be punished by rejecting Him and staying in our sin, God doesnt want to punish us. It is God who wants to love us. In terms of blood atonement....God is absolute righteous and pure and unable to have sin in His presence. God knowing this sent His own Son, born of a virgin. Why a virgin? For our sins to be covered and us purged clean, the sacrifice for our sins had to be ultra pure. In addition,Mary was no ordinary virgin....she was of a godly heart and the bloodline of King David. We are further not forced to believe..it's a choice but Christ's blood is the only antonement capable of eliminating our sin so that we can stand in the presence of God in Heaven. It's a choice to accept His salvation, we are not forced.

Apart from the bible Christ's crucifixion and resurrection has been recorded in historical past documents. The earthquaking and hours of darkness during His crucifixion is recorded. Multitudes of people witnesssing His resurection such as the Roman guards guarding the tomb have been recorded

12/3/2015 7:24:54 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

12/4/2015 4:11:40 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

olderthandirt20
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Waldron, AR
69, joined Jul. 2014

Since this has been recorded perhaps you can show (from a source other than the bible ) these records?

probatum veritatis

[Edited 12/4/2015 4:12:13 AM ]

12/4/2015 4:34:00 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

sail_dancer
Saint Petersburg, FL
67, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from FOGenigma:

Are you high on something? ..... or ..... are you permanently brain damaged?

Peace

12/4/2015 6:18:24 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

The simplistic thing Fog can't accept maybe isn't that simple. His mental disorders exacerbate religiosity and irrationality making it difficult if not impossible to grasp reality. Of all delusions religious delusions are the most difficult for the mental health professional to treat because religious fanatics think very much in the same ways as someone with psychosis.

[Edited 12/4/2015 6:21:05 AM ]

12/4/2015 6:31:53 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

asanb
Sanbornton, NH
60, joined Jul. 2012

"it's a choice but Christ's blood is the only antonement capable of eliminating our sin so that we can stand in the presence of God in Heaven."

"Because we are not aware of the teachings of the other Masters, we think perhaps that the teaching of Jesus is the only truth. Truth, however, is One. Truth is clothed in Light. Truth is the Harmony--the Music of all harmonies. All Masters Who came in the past referred to It. The Sikh Scriptures contain the same assertion: "The Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us.", that I quoted to you. They said that the Word was personified in human form Which guided the embodied souls and gave them contact back to God. I have respect for all human poles at which that Christ-Power dwells from time to time."

Kirpal Singh
http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/godpower.htm

12/4/2015 8:15:04 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

walt_oftheearth
Avondale, AZ
60, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from FOGenigma:

That is a fact.

Paul, the Apostle, also states that not less than 500 people had seen the resurrected Messiah, Christ.

The Apostle Paul's 1st letter to the Church at Corinth, ch 15......

"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time."

12/4/2015 9:26:22 PM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from walt_oftheearth:
That is a fact.

Paul, the Apostle, also states that not less than 500 people had seen the resurrected Messiah, Christ.

Paul never met Jesus. What he did see was a hallucination or just a made up story. The hallucination is far more likely because the bright light is indicative of temporal lope epilepsy. Your religion is built upon mental disorders.

12/5/2015 7:45:20 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  
FOGenigma
Hadensville, VA
38, joined Nov. 2014

The very few of us in here that are Christian are wasting our time casting seed unto the granite...let's continue moving and casting seed along the way-side so that some will land in fertile soils.

12/5/2015 9:33:14 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  

aphrodisianus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,011)
Leander, TX
65, joined Oct. 2013

Quote from FOGenigma:
The very few of us in here that are Christian are wasting our time casting seed unto the granite...let's continue moving and casting seed along the way-side so that some will land in fertile soils.

You already have fertilizer. It's manure from bulls. You know, bullshit.

[Edited 12/5/2015 9:33:47 AM ]

12/5/2015 10:17:14 AM Sometimes The Simplest Things Are Hardest To Accept  
mighty_evil
Aynor, SC
42, joined May. 2014

Quote from m_gonzales:
"Pray to Me, and repent. You shall receive my loving salvation."

"Salvation from what?"

"From what I'm going to do to you if you don't repent you little shit!"

That shits right on the money.
op if u dont think thats exactly what the buybull tells the stupid pieces of shit that believe it.
Then you're the dumbest mother f**ker on forum.
That's right, it proves your a bigger f**king moron than that DYING! piece of shit jester and its dialysis pickled brain.