Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup ads

puerto rico dating site She d invite Buckstein over for dinner, because no 1 was busy. We had a history even before we had a connection. ups jaco costa rica You will have to generally take note of the path in which the conversation is heading.

fresno hookups

There are other privacy restrictions and capabilities to assistance users stay anonymous if they are afraid of receiving caught. fort pierce classifieds I will get an occasional view from a girl who I wouldn t kick out of bed/would remain with, and they will message back or play it coy and repeatedly pay a visit to my profile but never ever answer anything I say. You can speak to her by way of the Sqaurespace page. omegle age limit Vote up the most horrifying stories that make you grateful you have never had to experience them, and vote down the ones that definitely are not so terrible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/6/2015 11:55:25 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,760)
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/6/2015 11:56:43 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

On September 11th 2012 four Americans including our ambassador were killed by Muslim terrorists who claimed they were responsible 2 hours after the massacre and have been openly bragging about it ever since. Obama retaliated by putting a Coptic Christian in jail who made a video which rightly exposes Satanic Muslims and Muhammed who wrote the Kuran which states over 40 times that if Jews and Christians do not convert to the Muslim faith they should be killed.

Osama Ben Laden, the 19 suicide pilots of 9/11/2001 and the Boston Bombers are just *TRUE FOLLOWERS of what the Kuran really teaches.

During the Great Tribulation the False Prophet of 666 {Barack Hussein Obama?} will decree that all who do not worship the statue of 666 should be killed as per Rev 13:15,16; which will include all Jewish Christians including the 144,000 Jewish Evangelists of Revelation 7::4-8; and all true Christians!!

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992. Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada which states: “THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH”{????}

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet”. Sincere recitation of the Shahada is the sole requirement for becoming a Muslim, as it expresses a person’s **REJECTION OF ALL OTHER GODS**!!!{????}

Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Mark A. Gabriel, Ph.D., examined photographs of Obama’s ring at WND’s request and concluded that the first half of the Shahada is inscribed on it. “There can be no doubt that someone wearing the inscription ‘THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH’ has a very close connection to Islamic beliefs, the Islamic religion and Islamic society to which this statement is so strongly attached,” Gabriel told WND or World News Daily.

The False Prophet should be hugely popular world-wide. Interesting fact: Obama has greater worldwide popularity than any leader in modern history according to a recent poll in Reader's Digest and was also awarded the Nobel Peace Prize even though he did nothing to deserve it.

Jesus is our Messiah and the Prince of Peace and is called the LAMB 30 times in the book of Revelation. The False Prophet is someone who is like a LAMB according to Rev 13:11b. People from all over the world including Louis Farrakhan {A Muslim leader} have already given Obama this interesting nickname: "THE MESSIAH"! And “OBAMA THE MESSIAH is speaking!! “

Farrakhan certainly would not call anyone “THE MESSIAH” unless he was absolutely sure that he was a very devout Muslim!! Academy Award winner Jamie Foxx declared, “Barack Obama is Our Lord and Savior”??? And Obama's triumphant trip to Israel in March 2013 was called The 2nd Coming of the Messiah!

A recent Newsweek article referred to Barack Obama’s second term as “The Second Coming!

In a recent poll taken by BBC in September, 2009 about two-thirds or {*66.6%*} of those polled around the world thought Obama would make a great World President!!
Some interesting numbers related to **666** concerning Obama:
Obama's zip code before he went to the Whiite House was *60606* in Chicago!!
His full name is Barack Hussein Obama has 18 letters or *6+6+6*!!
Obama was born on August 4th which is the 216th day of the year and *6X6X6* is exactly *216*! *6X6* equals 36 and *6*X36 equals exactly *216* !!
If you dial O-B-A-M-A on a touch tone phone the letters O and M are both 6's or *6+6 and the other 3 letters: BAA are all 2's on a touch phone and 2+2+2 adds up to *6* for a total of *6+6+6*!!

For the 6th straight year, in a Gallup Poll; Obama was voted the Most Admired Man in the World by US Citizens: {*1st*} Barack Obama 19 % {*2nd*} Pope Francis 7 % {*3rd*} Bill Clinton 4 % - George Bush 4 % - Billy Graham 2 % .
OBAMAnable now is Commander in Chief and has complete control of the most powerful armed forces in the world. On February 17th 2014 King Obama made the following amazing statement, “That's the good thing about being President; I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!” And then Obama said “THE WORK WE ARE DOING IS GOD'S WORK???”

According to the Christian Broadcast Network an overwhelming majority or 92 percent, of people in France and 89% of the people in Germany wanted to see Barack Obama reelected president of the United States. According to the latest BBC poll every nation in the world except Pakistan wanted Obama to be reelected!! 666 is called an “Abomination” in Daniel 9:27.

Obama has said many times that the USA is no longer a Christian nation. The USA reelected Obama on November 6th, 2012; and the USA has now become an OBAMAnable *OBAMAnation and all the nations of the world who wanted him to be reelected have now become OBAMAnable *OBAMAnations!!

Obama like Santa Claws promises you a bunch of free goodies and everything in this world. However if you rearrange the letters in SANTA you get SATAN!! Satan's message is: It is better to have your pie now then pie in the sky by and by. But Jesus says, “What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul.... For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory and **THEN** He will reward each person according to what he has done!” {Matthew 16:26,27}

666 is called a BEAST 36 {6X6} times in Revelation and the False Prophet is also called a "BEAST" once in Rev 13:11. Obama has nicknamed his presidential limousine "THE BEAST"!! In Revelation 13:11 the False Prophet is called the BEAST of the {PRESENT} EARTH. Whereas all true Christians are looking forward to a new heaven and NEW EARTH as per 2 Peter 3:13: "We are looking forward to a new heaven and a NEW EARTH the home of righteousness." {See Rev 21:1}

Obama is the all-time world's greatest champion of EARTH day and saving the PRESENT EARTH from Global Warming, Greenhouse gasses, coal burning, offshore drilling and carbon emissions and he may bankrupt the world in trying to achieve these goals. Iran getting the Atomic Bomb with Obama's help by removing many sanctions may start World War 3!! Israel's forced retaliation could be just a few months away!! It is quite obvious that Barack Hussein Obama has viciously stabbed Israel in the back!!

And so Barack Hussein Obama is uniquely qualified to be the future False Prophet of 666 which makes it a very interesting *SPECULATION*!!

12/10/2015 11:48:19 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Prophetic says: The faithful and courageous saints, will go through the tribulation. As some sort of hero, for Jesus.

Yet that's not how the word tells the story.

First off, the promise is to escape those things,and to stand before him.

Luke 21:36
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.

So the prize and prayer is to be counted worthy to escape.

So the way prpophetic, words it, is incorrect, those saints going though the tribulation, weren't counted worthy. So they aren't heroes as prophetic says.

There is something wrong, and amiss with prophetic thinking when he starts violating God's word.

Here's where it starts, prophetic says they are courageous faithful. Yet the word doesn't say that.

Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth

So here we see, the tribulation is an hour of trial,to try and test. Yet also, we see the promise, to be k er pt from it, by perservering, and overcoming.

So what we see, is prophetc lying to us about the truth of God's word. Prophetic says they are faithful and courageous.

The word says.

They didn't overcome
they were not counted worthy
they were not faithful and perservering.

So these saints found in tribulation, HAVE YET TO BE TRIED, IN THE HOUR OF TRIAL. They failed the tests, the true faithful and courageous saints passed, and we're counted worthy to escape the hour of trial.

The good news is, prophetic has time to repent of his wrong thinking and presentation. The tribulation saints, also have a second chance, in the hour of trial, to test.

12/10/2015 12:46:15 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

I Peter 1:13: “Therefore, prepare your minds for ACTION, and set your hope *FULLY* on the grace to be given YOU when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED*.

I Cor 1:7: “YOU do not lack any spiritual gift as YOU eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be *REVEALED*.”

Now the pre-tribbers claim that this glorious *REVEALING or *REVELATION* of Jesus will be *CONCEALED* BEFORE the beginning of the Great Tribulation. However, every other time the Word *REVEALED* {Greek-Apocalipsis} is used related to resurrection events it refers to the glorious REVEALING of Jesus on the *LAST DAY* of the Great Tribulation {See 2 Thess 1:7-10 & Luke 17:26-31}. And *CONCEALED* is the exact opposite of *REVEALED* and *APPEARED* according to every dictionary!

Titus 2:13: “*WE* wait for the *BLESSED HOPE*—the glorious *APPEARING* of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Hebrews 9:28

“Jesus will *APPEAR* a 2nd time {And not a 3rd TIME!} to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!”

Colossians 1:2; 3:4: “To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ.... When Christ, who is your life **APPEARS**, then you also will **APPEAR** with Him in glory.”

I John 3:2,3: “When Jesus *APPEARS*, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure!!”

Matthew 24:29,30: Jesus says, “IMMEDIATELY AFTER the distress of those days {The Great Tribulation} the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will *APPEAR in the sky and the nations will *SEE* the Son of Man COMING on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory!!” I John 2:28: “Dear children, continue in Him, so that when He *APPEARS* WE may be confident and unashamed before Him at His COMING!” {See 2 Thess 1:7-10; I Tim 6:14; Heb 9:28 & Col 3:4}

2 Tim 4:8: Paul said, There is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on THAT DAY—and not only to me, but to *ALL who have longed for His *APPEARING*!!”

I Peter 5:4: “When the Chief Shepherd **APPEARS**, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away!”

2 Thess 1:1,6-10: ‘To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians…God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen *WHEN* the Lord Jesus is *REVEALED* {See I Peter 1:13} from heaven in blazing fire…. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting *DESTRUCTION* and shut out from the presence of the Lord *ON THE DAY HE COMES* to be glorified in His holy people!!”

A meeting at an appointed place and time is called a RENDEZVOUS. We have a RENDEZVOUS with eternity at the glorious *APPEARING and *REVEALING of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ *IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Great Tribulation.

12/10/2015 12:49:05 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

WILL THE COURAGEOUS TRIBULATION SAINTS SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD??

God has always allowed His people to suffer tribulation and trials because they purify and perfect their faith and will gain countless eternal rewards when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED. There are over 40,000 saints martyred every year and the main culprit is no longer just Islam and the Satanic Roman Catholic Church. Millions of saints were martyred by the Communist atheist countries after 1917 in Russia and after 1948 in China and then in North Korea and Vietnam. Many more millions were killed by Japan 1937-1945 and by the Fascists in Italy and Germany 1922-1945.

Romans 8:35-37: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!”

I Peter 1:6-8: “In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED.”

I Peter 2:20b,21: “But if you suffer for doing good and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow IN HIS STEPS.”

I Peter 4:12,13: “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But REJOICE that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!”

Rev 2:10: Jesus says, “Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the Crown of Life.” Read other persecution verses: Matthew 5:10-12; Romans 5:3; Heb 13:35-40; 2 Tim 3:12; 2 Cor 1:7-10; I Thess 3:3,4; Phil 1:29; Phil 3:10; Rev 12:11; Rev 13:9,10 & Rev 14:13. The courageous and faithful Tribulation saints will *NOT* be hurt by God’s *WRATH* as shown in Rev 14:9-11; 15:1,7; 16:1,19; or in any of the 7 trumpet or 7 bowl plagues as explained in Rev 9:4,20,21 and Rev 16:2,4-6,9,10,21; or in any of the plagues of God’s 2 witnesses as per Rev 11:6,10; or in *ETERNAL HELL*:

Rev 14:9-11: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of *HIS WRATH*. He will be tormented with burning sulfur and the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever.” The pre-tribs often confuse the wrath of God with the persecution from the anti-christ. They are not the same thing. The wrath of God is intended for the ungodly and will be poured upon them and them only. The Lord knows His target and He never misses.

Jesus warned in Matthew 10:28, “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

In Rev 18:1-24 we read about the plagues that will destroy the headquarters of 666 during the Great Tribulation. This evil city on 7 hills {See Rev 17:9} is called “Babylon” which Peter implied was the nickname for Rome in 2 Peter 5:13.

In Rev 18:4 a voice from Heaven will order God's saints to stay away from Babylon {Rome-That great seaport-Rev 18:17-19} so that they will not participate in her sins or be hurt by God's wrath which will completely destroy Rome with many horrific plagues. There are 260 verses from Revelation chapters 6 thru 20 and 128 of these verses or 49% tell of the wrath of God to unbelievers, 666, his False Prophet and Rome. However, not even one of these verses tells of any wrath of God toward His courageous Tribulation saints.

Even pre-tribbers and mid-tribbers reluctantly agree that believers during the Great Tribulation will be exempt from the wrath of God. Jesus says, “My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one!”

John 17:15 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell!!”

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, “All authority in heaven and on *EARTH has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!”

12/12/2015 10:49:19 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Prophetic talks about pre tribbers, and concealment.....

I think he's making it up, I know a lot of pre tribbers and they talk about everyone will know, I don't know where he gets is info.
as a matter of fact, they use this scripture.

Matthew 25:10
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

See the thief stole them away, we don't know when the thief comes, but some weren't ready, and they were left behind for tribulation. Thief doesn't want knock off's or cheap stuff. He comes for the best.

It's not concealed, people will know they were left behind.

The only thing concealed is when he comes. Once he comes, people will know.

Then prophetic claims the great white throne judgement happens at his appearing. Also everyone receives reward at appearing.

The word shows prophetic isn't rightly dividing the word again.

2 Timothy 4:1
[ Preach the Word ] I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

At his appearing and his kingdom.

Prophetic, I'm just showing you, this is like the 4th or 5th time, one scripture to prove what you say is wrong. It hinges on not rightly dividing the word.

You clump a bunch of scripture together and make up a spiritual doctrine, but about 5 times I've used one scripture to divide what you say and show it wrong.

12/13/2015 1:15:54 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

THE FOLLOWING VERSES ABSOLUTELY CONTRADICT THE RIDICULOUS PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FAIRY TALE!!

Thess 1:1,6-10: ‘To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians…God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen *WHEN* the Lord Jesus is *REVEALED* {See I Peter 1:13} from heaven in blazing fire **WITH HIS POWERFUL ANGELS**. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting *DESTRUCTION* and shut out from the presence of the Lord *ON THE DAY HE COMES* to be glorified in His holy people!!”

So God's Word definitely shows that only Jesus will reward His saints and judge the lost on the Last Day when He comes **IN GLORY WITH ALL HIS ANGELS**{Matthew 16:27; 24:29,30; 25:31} or **WHEN HE IS REVEALED FROM HEAVEN WITH HIS POWERFUL ANGELS** as per 2 Thessalonians 1:1,6-10!!

Matt 25:31-34,41: Jesus says, “*WHEN* the Son of Man comes in His glory,{On the Last Day} and all the angels with Him {See Matt 24:29-31}, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another……He will put His sheep on His right and the goats on the left. *THEN the King {Jesus} will say to those on His right, “Come you who are blessed by My Father; take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world, the home of righteousness!!.. *THEN He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire!”

John 5:28,29: Jesus says, “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming {The Last Day} when *ALL* {Both OT & NT Saints & the Lost} who are in their graves will hear His voice and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.”

12/13/2015 4:03:16 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Quote from prophetic774:
THE FOLLOWING VERSES ABSOLUTELY CONTRADICT THE RIDICULOUS PRE-TRIB RAPTURE FAIRY TALE!!

Thess 1:1,6-10: ‘To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians…God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen *WHEN* the Lord Jesus is *REVEALED* {See I Peter 1:13} from heaven in blazing fire **WITH HIS POWERFUL ANGELS**. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting *DESTRUCTION* and shut out from the presence of the Lord *ON THE DAY HE COMES* to be glorified in His holy people!!”

So God's Word definitely shows that only Jesus will reward His saints and judge the lost on the Last Day when He comes **IN GLORY WITH ALL HIS ANGELS**{Matthew 16:27; 24:29,30; 25:31} or **WHEN HE IS REVEALED FROM HEAVEN WITH HIS POWERFUL ANGELS** as per 2 Thessalonians 1:1,6-10!!

Matt 25:31-34,41: Jesus says, “*WHEN* the Son of Man comes in His glory,{On the Last Day} and all the angels with Him {See Matt 24:29-31}, He will sit on His throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another……He will put His sheep on His right and the goats on the left. *THEN the King {Jesus} will say to those on His right, “Come you who are blessed by My Father; take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world, the home of righteousness!!.. *THEN He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire!”

John 5:28,29: Jesus says, “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming {The Last Day} when *ALL* {Both OT & NT Saints & the Lost} who are in their graves will hear His voice and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.”

That's funny, I'm not even arguin pre trib anything.

It seems your so he'll bent on trying to shoot down a pre trib anything, you'll twist the word to get your point across.

All I'm doing is using the word to show your error.

[Edited 12/13/2015 4:04:10 PM ]

12/13/2015 6:10:33 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

EQUALIZER STATED "That's funny, I'm not even arguing pre trib anything."

However Equalizer contradicted this statement earlier when he said, "Prophetic says: The faithful and courageous saints, will go through the tribulation. As some sort of hero, for Jesus.

First off, the promise is to escape those things, and to stand before him."

2 Thess 1:1,6-10: ‘To the *CHURCH* of the Thessalonians…God is just; He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen *WHEN* the Lord Jesus is *REVEALED* {See I Peter 1:13} from heaven in blazing fire…. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting *DESTRUCTION* and shut out from the presence of the Lord *ON THE DAY HE COMES* to be glorified in His holy people!!”

12/13/2015 6:41:33 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

EQUALIZER STATED "That's funny, I'm not even arguing pre trib anything."

However Equalizer contradicted this statement earlier when he said, "Prophetic says: The faithful and courageous saints, will go through the tribulation. As some sort of hero, for Jesus.

First off, the promise is to escape those things, and to stand before him."

Exactly, I am not debating pre trib, post trib, mid trib, or anything.

I'm just preaching the word, trusting God's word and trying to obtain the promises of God.

Which show that your in correct. Repent prophetic.....your wrong.

12/14/2015 9:38:48 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

THE RIDICULOUS SECRET SILENT RAPTURE IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE PLACE **BEFORE** JESUS CHRIST IS **REVEALED**!!

I Peter 1:13: “Therefore, prepare your minds for ACTION, and set your hope *FULLY* on the grace to be given YOU when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED*.

I Cor 1:7: “YOU do not lack any spiritual gift as YOU eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be *REVEALED*.”

Now the pre-tribbers claim that this glorious *REVEALING or *REVELATION* of Jesus will be *CONCEALED* BEFORE the beginning of the Great Tribulation. However, every other time the Word *REVEALED* {Greek-Apocalipsis} is used related to resurrection events it refers to the glorious REVEALING of Jesus on the *LAST DAY* of the Great Tribulation {See 2 Thess 1:7-10 & Luke 17:26-31}. And *CONCEALED* is the exact opposite of *REVEALED* and *APPEARED* according to every dictionary!

Titus 2:13: “*WE* wait for the *BLESSED HOPE*—the glorious *APPEARING* of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Hebrews 9:28

“Jesus will *APPEAR* a 2nd time {And not a 3rd TIME!} to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him!”

Colossians 1:2; 3:4: “To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ.... When Christ, who is your life **APPEARS**, then you also will **APPEAR** with Him in glory.”

I John 3:2,3: “When Jesus *APPEARS*, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure!!”

Matthew 24:29,30: Jesus says, “IMMEDIATELY AFTER the distress of those days {The Great Tribulation} the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will *APPEAR in the sky and the nations will *SEE* the Son of Man COMING on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory!!” I John 2:28: “Dear children, continue in Him, so that when He *APPEARS* WE may be confident and unashamed before Him at His COMING!” {See 2 Thess 1:7-10; I Tim 6:14; Heb 9:28 & Col 3:4}

2 Tim 4:8: Paul said, There is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on THAT DAY—and not only to me, but to *ALL who have longed for His *APPEARING*!!”

I Peter 5:4: “When the Chief Shepherd **APPEARS**, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away!”

A meeting at an appointed place and time is called a RENDEZVOUS. We have a RENDEZVOUS with eternity at the glorious *APPEARING and *REVEALING of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ *IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Great Tribulation.

12/14/2015 11:54:33 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Awww come on prophetic, I expect you as an older man, and one who puts himself off as someone knowledgeable in God's word and ways, to not have to doctor God's word, or play games with it, even take it ot of context, and manipulate what it says. Then insert your opinion into the scripture itself and pass it off as God's word.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself and repent.

Below, I've provided what you said first.
Then I provide the scripture 1 Peter 1:13

Take a look.

1 Peter 1

13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 as obedient children, not conforming

There is such a sharp contrast to what it is actually saying, and what you say it says.....it's very glaring, that your are manipulating God's word, doctoring it. You even change the context of why it is given.

You are not rightly dividing it, and this, leads people astray.

Quit it prophetic, that's evil working.

[Edited 12/14/2015 11:56:30 AM ]

12/14/2015 6:35:20 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,117)
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

The Great White Throne Judgment happens after the final battle between God and satan at the end of the thousand year Millennial Reign which satan is loosed for a short season.

12/14/2015 7:05:32 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,406)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from prophetic774:
Research conducted by the Brookings Center for Middle East Policy on American attitudes toward the Middle East and Israel found that **79 PERCENT** of Evangelicals say they believe "that the unfolding violence across the Middle East is a Sign that the End Times are **NEAR**"

DO OBAMA'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS QUALIFY HIM TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666??

Obama does not qualify to be 666 himself, and the possibility of him being the future False Prophet of 666 is just an interesting speculation! However:

Some insight into Obama's "Christianity" comes from an interview he gave in 2004 to Chicago Sun-Times religion editor Cathleen Falsani for her book, "The God Factor: Inside the Spiritual Lives of Public People." According to Falsani, Obama thinks that "All people of faith -- Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone -- know the same God.” However, our precious Savior Jesus says in John 14:6: “No one can come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME!!”

Unbeknownst to you, Jesus was speaking geographically as well as spiritually. And furthermore, for all you know all will come to the Father via Jesus, in time. In other words, on the mansions. In other words, Jesus DOES NOT SAY you must believe in me right here and right now or else. That understanding is added by Christians for their own agenda. But Jesus never said it.

12/14/2015 7:06:16 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
The Great White Throne Judgment happens after the final battle between God and satan at the end of the thousand year Millennial Reign which satan is loosed for a short season.

Nonsense.

12/14/2015 7:29:01 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Nope, but you are entitled to your opinion.

12/14/2015 9:44:30 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
Nope, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Who all believes this other than you or your sect? And what did you say your sect was? I can't remember.

"The Great White Throne Judgment happens after the final battle between God and satan at the end of the thousand year Millennial Reign which satan is loosed for a short season."

12/14/2015 9:51:17 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from followjesusonly:
Who all believes this other than you or your sect? And what did you say your sect was? I can't remember.

"The Great White Throne Judgment happens after the final battle between God and satan at the end of the thousand year Millennial Reign which satan is loosed for a short season."

I never said I was part of a "sect".
And many people believe what I posted.

So there is no remembering on your part.

Just me stating what I believe.

12/14/2015 10:02:20 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
I never said I was part of a "sect".
And many people believe what I posted.

So there is no remembering on your part.

Just me stating what I believe.

Well, what SECT are you a member of? You're some sort of Christian, right? What flavor are you?

12/14/2015 10:40:39 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Well, what SECT are you a member of? You're some sort of Christian, right? What flavor are you?

I am a child of The Upmost High.
A soldier of The King of kings and Lord of lords.

"Sect", Denomination, do not apply to me.

Religious and secular laws do not have me binded by chains and shackles.

I have been MADE FREE, not set free.

Big difference.

That which is set free , can be captured.

That which is made free is free regardless of chains and shackles.

I do not serve labels, Denominations, Sects ect..

12/15/2015 1:14:22 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
I am a child of The Upmost High.
A soldier of The King of kings and Lord of lords.

"Sect", Denomination, do not apply to me.

Religious and secular laws do not have me binded by chains and shackles.

I have been MADE FREE, not set free.

Big difference.

That which is set free , can be captured.

That which is made free is free regardless of chains and shackles.

I do not serve labels, Denominations, Sects ect..

Nice, I am sympathetic, but WHERE DOES THIS STATEMENT COME FROM? Is it original with you? That seems unlikely.

And "Satan" should be capitalized.

12/15/2015 6:14:06 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

It is original. I am a unique vessel.
Molded and shaped by God Himself.

FYI, I purposely lower cased satan .

[Edited 12/15/2015 6:15:32 PM ]

12/15/2015 6:52:05 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from prophetic774:
Research conducted by the Brookings Center for Middle East Policy on American attitudes toward the Middle East and Israel found that **79 PERCENT** of Evangelicals say they believe "that the unfolding violence across the Middle East is a Sign that the End Times are **NEAR**"

DO OBAMA'S SPIRITUAL BELIEFS QUALIFY HIM TO BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666??

Obama does not qualify to be 666 himself, and the possibility of him being the future False Prophet of 666 is just an interesting speculation! However:

Some insight into Obama's "Christianity" comes from an interview he gave in 2004 to Chicago Sun-Times religion editor Cathleen Falsani for her book, "The God Factor: Inside the Spiritual Lives of Public People." According to Falsani, Obama thinks that "All people of faith -- Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone -- know the same God.” However, our precious Savior Jesus says in John 14:6: “No one can come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME!!”

And so Obama is popular with people of all faiths and the fact that he is half black and half white makes him more acceptable with people of all colors. Obama was also asked what SIN is . Obama replied, “Sin is being out of alignment with *MY* values.” ??? So if you do not agree with Obama's values then you are *SINNING*. Thus Barack Hussein Obama is really claiming to be God!!

I just read that transcript in context, and Obama doesn't say, "Sin is..."

Here's how it went down:

Falsani: ?Do you believe in sin?

OBAMA: ?Yes.

Falsani: What is sin?

OBAMA:? Being out of alignment with my values.

It should be clear that sin for Obama himself is being out of alignment with his values and perhaps they are loving God and loving your neighbor as you love yourself. It should be obvious to any reader that Obama was NOT saying that sin for you or for anyone else is being out of alignment with Obama's values.

You are getting into dangerous bearing false witness territory.

12/15/2015 7:00:21 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
It is original. I am a unique vessel.
Molded and shaped by God Himself.

FYI, I purposely lower cased satan .

Satan is a proper name. You don't write "hitler" do you?

We have had others here who played that game, who steadfastly refused to let anyone else know who they were dealing with, not showing all their cards.

It looks like your material comes from The Book of Revelation, a highly unreliable document and the source of a lot of confusion in the world.

139:4.14 When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form. -The Urantia Book

Well, carry on.

12/15/2015 7:05:35 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

I just read that transcript in context, and Obama doesn't say, "Sin is..."

Here's how it went down:

Falsani: ?Do you believe in sin?

OBAMA: ?Yes.

Falsani: What is sin?

OBAMA:? Being out of alignment with my values.

It should be clear that sin for Obama himself is being out of alignment with his values and perhaps they are loving God and loving your neighbor as you love yourself. It should be obvious to any reader that Obama was NOT saying that sin for you or for anyone else is being out of alignment with Obama's values.

You are getting into dangerous bearing false witness territory.

Note, the question marks appearing after Falsani and Obama's name were not added by me. In the original page there are some odd hidden word processing characters and when I copied and pasted to here, the question marks appeared.

12/16/2015 9:15:10 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

blake6972
Bunker Hill, WV
43, joined Jul. 2013

Satan is a proper name. You don't write "hitler" do you?

We have had others here who played that game, who steadfastly refused to let anyone else know who they were dealing with, not showing all their cards.

It looks like your material comes from The Book of Revelation, a highly unreliable document and the source of a lot of confusion in the world.

139:4.14 When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form. -The Urantia Book

Well, carry on.

No, satan is not a proper name, hence why I do not Capitolze it.

Stop trying to be the teacher, but rather the student.

12/17/2015 1:07:55 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from blake6972:
No, satan is not a proper name, hence why I do not Capitolze it.

Stop trying to be the teacher, but rather the student.

It is a proper name, as is Lucifer and Beelzebub. These are all different celestial personalities with names like your name or anyone's name.

12/19/2015 5:40:03 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

IS SALVATION A 100 % FREE GIFT AND ETERNAL*REWARDS* 100% EARNED??

Ephesians 2:8,9: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!"

John 6:37,39,44: Jesus says, "All that the Father gives to Me *WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away...And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose **NONE** of all that He has given to Me, but raise them up at the Last Day...No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!"

Hebrews 11:6: "Anyone who comes to God must believe that He exists and that He *REWARDS* those who earnestly seek Him."

Ephesians 6:7,8: "Serve wholeheartedly...because you know that the Lord will *REWARD* everyone for whatever good he does!"

2 John 1:8: "Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be *REWARDED* fully!"

I Corinthians 3:6-9: Paul said, "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be *REWARDED* according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers!"

Daniel 12:3: "Those who impart wisdom will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!"

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your *REWARD* in heaven!" {See Luke 6:35}

Revelation 22:12: Jesus says, "Behold, I am coming soon! My *REWARD* is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: "So we make it our goal to please Him..For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad!"

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, For the Son of Man is going to come in His **FATHER'S GLORY WITH HIS ANGELS**{See Matt 24:30-31;25:31-40}, and **THEN** He will *REWARD* each person according to what he has done,"

Jesus says in Rev 2:17; 3:4, 5, 21: “To him who overcomes...I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.....He will walk with Me for he is worthy... I will acknowledge his name before My Father and His angels.... I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem.....I will write on him my New Name... and I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.” According to Rev 22:3 these 2 thrones will be the only thrones in the Heavenly New Jerusalem!.

So Salvation is a 100% FREE GIFT as per Ephesians 2:8,9 and eternal *REWARDS* for God's faithful saints are 100% earned!

I Peter 1:13: “Therefore, prepare your minds for *ACTION*, and set your hope *FULLY* on the grace to be given *YOU* when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED*.

12/20/2015 11:32:50 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

TNT states: "Did Jesus take our sins on Himself?"

"This is Christianity's core and most important tenet. The belief that Jesus, having died on the Cross took humanity's sins away from them. It is curious that not a single word can be found attributed to Jesus Himself in regard to this tenet. Jesus Christ Himself never said that His death would take the sins of mankind away! There is not a single passage in the Bible where it would be found that Jesus Himself said this. Where then did this idea come from?"

Actually Jesus gave us the Book of Revelation and Peter, whose writings you agree with; also confirm that Jesus died for our sins!!

I Peter 3:18: Christ **DIED FOR SINS ONCE FOR ALL**, the righteous for the unrighteous.

Isaiah 53:6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way, and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues {Including eternal torment in hell} described in this book. And if anyone {Like TNT & Urantia} takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from his share in the tree of life and in the holy City {The New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

Revelation 1:5,6: To Him {Jesus} who loves us and has freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and *FATHER*--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever!

Revelation 5:9: "You {Jesus} are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!"

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver and gold that you were *REDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but **WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**!!

12/20/2015 11:50:04 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012

Quote from prophetic774:
TNT states: "Did Jesus take our sins on Himself?"

"This is Christianity's core and most important tenet. The belief that Jesus, having died on the Cross took humanity's sins away from them. It is curious that not a single word can be found attributed to Jesus Himself in regard to this tenet. Jesus Christ Himself never said that His death would take the sins of mankind away! There is not a single passage in the Bible where it would be found that Jesus Himself said this. Where then did this idea come from?"

Actually Jesus gave us the Book of Revelation and Peter, whose writings you agree with; also confirm that Jesus died for our sins!!

I Peter 3:18: Christ **DIED FOR SINS ONCE FOR ALL**, the righteous for the unrighteous.

Isaiah 53:6: But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way, and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all!!

This is a non-sequitur, proph. That means, "it does not follow." You said, "Jesus gave us the Book of Revelation and Peter," and then you quote from Isaiah which is not Revelation or Peter, and which any Rabbi/Teacher of Judaism will tell you is not about Jesus and neither "Jesus" nor "messiah" are mentioned in Isaiah. AND, neither Jesus nor any of his personally chosen and trained apostles ever preached the "He came to die for our sins" gospel to the people while Jesus was alive. Jesus did tell us the reason He came, proph, (John 18:37). And Jesus did tell us what we had to do to be saved, proph, (Matthew 7:21). Above, you asked, "Where does this idea come from?" The fact is that if it doesn't come from Jesus, it's not valid. Jesus and the 12 preached the real gospel to the people. The "died for our sins" gospel isn't it. It does not come from Jesus. It's a gospel derived by mere men.

Also, since you don't respect topics and you often post the same post across 8 different threads disrupting the flow, I would like to suggest that those thread OPs block you from them if you continue that obnoxious practice.

12/21/2015 12:06:47 AM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**...I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues {Including eternal torment in hell} described in this book. And if anyone {Like TNT & Urantia} takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from his share in the tree of life and in the holy City {The New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

Revelation 1:5,6: To Him {Jesus} who loves us and has freed us from our sins **BY HIS BLOOD**, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve His God and *FATHER*--to Him be glory and power for ever and ever!

Revelation 5:9: "You {Jesus} are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation!"

12/26/2015 3:11:13 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  

prophetic774
Winter Haven, FL
65, joined Feb. 2011

**AMAZING TREASURES IN EPHESIANS**!!

Ephesians 1:3-8; 11; 19-23: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with **EVERY** spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and **BLAMELESS** in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His **GLORIOUS GRACE**, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the forgiveness of sins. in accordance the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.....In Him we were also **CHOSEN** having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will!!.....That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in zchrist when zhe raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the **PRESENT AGE** but also in the one to come And God paced **all things** under His feet and appointed Him to be the ***HEAD*** {not a pope} over everything for the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 2:4-10: Because of His great love for us, God,, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved! And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incompoarble riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is **BY GRACE** you have been saved, through faith-- and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES, it is the **GIFT** of God--**NOT BY WORKS**, so that no one can boast For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Ephesians 6:7,8: Serve wholeheartedly ,as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for whatever good he does! SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE AND REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED!!

Ephesians 3:16-19: I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strenghten you with power through His Spirit inyour inner being, so thst Christ maydwellin your hearts throughfaithg. And I pray that you, being rooted and established **IN LOVE**, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE OF CHRIST**, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!.

Ephesians 4:7; 11-16; But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.... It was **HE** {not the Church} who gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepre God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ, may be built up untill we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infats, tossed back and forthg by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of menin their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the **TRUTH IN LOVE**, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, that is Chrst {not a pope!} From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!

3/5/2016 2:44:54 PM 79 Percent of Evangelicals believe End Times are Near!!  
Equalizer21
Over 2,000 Posts (2,818)
Seattle, WA
53, joined Oct. 2014

Luk 24:31
and their eyes were opened, and they recognized him, and he became unseen by them.

Rtay, this is an interesting scripture. It is from YLT , the word unseen here , does not mean, hades.

This also is an eye opening scripture.
Luke 11:44
`Wo to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because ye are as the unseen tombs, and the men walking above have not known.'

Not only does the word unseen appear and doesn't mean hades.

Look how it describes, dead men walking, like those in the tombs , yet the living cannot see this spiritual aspect, even though it's happening.

Unseen is not in the ancient scripture. Hades means, realm of the dead. I can understand those who believe in soul sleep, can't have a realm of the dead, it would make soul sleep false.