Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites phoenix

OkCupid may also share your facts with third parties such as advertising partners. indiana dating service It really should connect you with folks you actually want to be dating! As soon as a user runs out of totally free credits, they can purchase far more to continue applying particular services (the costs vary from about $. listcrawler maine Some dating apps can be soul destroying when conversations consist of boring pleasantries.

megapersnals

You rely on expensive babysitters for the reason that there s no father to step in just about every other weekend. personals chatsworth When nerves get the improved of you on a initial date, you can speak unthinkingly and say some thing embarrassing. Back in the day this was MSN Messenger, but currently you could use Facebook chat or WhatsApp. cityxguide delaware Also, it s time consuming and want to spend money too.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/12/2008 9:40:41 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

Have nerve for what ??

9/12/2008 12:48:43 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

jaelenesmom
Lakeland, FL

when they say that there sexy and other people dont see them that way

9/12/2008 12:52:00 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

jaelenesmom
Lakeland, FL

or when there striking some kind of sexy pose and have a ton of children on there page

9/13/2008 5:43:10 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

kekili
Norfolk, VA

Well, since I'm an artist and don't currently own a man of my own, I rather enjoy those bare chested shots (once in a while, anyway! lmao)! I use them... ahem... for my sculptures! for proper muscle placement of my work! yeah!! That's my story & I'm stickin to it!! Lmao... hey, the girls show off their attributes, why shouldn't the men? so you needn't have removed yours! lmao... actually, I feel badly that anyone felt they needed to. and the cover shots? Maybe its cuz we think you might think we're worth cleanin up!! lol... a girl likes a spa day fellas!!

and I think I've figured out why they do those bathroom mirror shots... well, I HAVE tried to make shots of myself with a camera without a timer... its a skill! lol... I just happen to have patience to try 6x before I get one usable!! the mirror is for those who have none! I don't think the web cam ones are very attractive either, but at least they're tryin.

My frustration is the lack of showing of ones mind & how it works when you leave the profile blank. I rather enjoy reading a good profile & will often write the person just to say they did a good job! a little pat on the back for the extra effort! I like seeing how a mind ticks!

The lack of honesty is probably the worst offence. If they are polite & say they are married I comfortably decline. No harm no foul... just not in to that! But there must be some that are or they wouldn't keep tryin would they? But at least they were honest! and if we're short or large or whatever, what did you think was gonna happen when you meet? That's the question I Wonder? did you think they wouldn't notice? duh!

9/14/2008 7:24:27 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from doc_dog:
Maybe this is mean, but it makes me think you have no friends. I mean, you can't find a buddy to take a quick pic? I'm not sure I want to date someone who has no friends. There has to be a reason for that. Sorry if that sounds mean, I really don't know how else to phrase it.

Maybe the person doesn't want to admit the pic is for a dating site.

9/14/2008 7:27:52 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Alexandria, VA

happenin

AMEN

9/19/2008 5:44:31 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

How about when she has one fuzzy photo of herself that was taken with a polaroid back in 1982 and scanned in, but also sixteen professionally assorted, striking photos of her beloved kitty cat Mildred?

...don't get me wrong. I love cats, but...

9/21/2008 4:23:34 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

social_buttafli
Hampton, VA

I don't like when someone describes themselves and doesn't have an actual picture of what they look like. I also don't like when someone posts a picture from years ago knowing they don't look like that anymore....

9/21/2008 6:24:06 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

loper84
Chesapeake, VA

Yes, or when they say their age is 40, but have posted their college pictures. Another: when they post their drivers license picture and no others (If that's the best they have, then they really have problems).

9/28/2008 3:29:29 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

deedee22801
Harrisonburg, VA

A big turn off for me is when someone uses a body part or the number 69 in their username. I mean at least it shows me what they are looking for so I know not to respond to that person.

I also agree with the pictures of a lot of other people in the pictures. It is like they are trying to show that these are the kind of women they usually get. All it says to me is a bunch of women got drunk at a bar and took a picture with some lonely guy that was there hitting on them.

9/29/2008 10:36:12 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

Pictures that are turned sideways ....

9/29/2008 11:17:18 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

1redneck4u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,937)
Fredericksburg, VA

yea that piss,s me off too

9/29/2008 1:07:40 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???

When there's a photo of her and her mom, and her mom looks like Shrek (or Godzilla).

When there is a photo of her with tarantulas, scorpions and boa constrictors climbing all over her. -sorry, that wigs me out.

When her primary photo shows her handcuffed and sitting in the back of a police cruiser.

[Edited 9/29/2008 1:08:37 PM]

10/6/2008 8:22:50 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

sassie620
Bridgeport, CT

WELL MAY BE I'M WRONG, BUT I TURNS ME OFF, BUT WHEN A GUY ACTS LIKE HE HAS EVERYTHING.... BUT THAT SPECIAL WOMAN THAT GONNA COMPLETE HIM.... HOW WOULD HE EVEN KNOW WHEN HE HAS MEET THAT WOMAN IF HE CAN'T FIND ONE OUT IN THE REAL WORLD THE COMPUTER SURE ISN'T GONNA WORK A MIRACLE FOR HIM .....LET'S BE REAL,I THINK THAT MEN ARE ACTORS, JUST ACTING SO YOU CAN MEET SOMEONE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO GET WILD WITH THEM AND GIVE GREAT SEX THINKING SHE'S THE ONE, RIGHT.....BUT WOMEN ACT TO .... WE WANT THE SAME THING,....LOL

10/7/2008 4:44:30 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Alexandria, VA

A big turn off is reading about the children's lives. I don't give a rosey rodent's rump about the doings of your children!

The "pity me" paragraph is a downer - my husband left me for a bimbo and I'm not healed...doing good on my meds...boo hoo