Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

It is swift and tends to make it Quite quick to navigate and check out singles seeking for a great conversation and maybe a lot more. top michigan dating sites My data is collected pursuant to the Privacy Policy. If you re not prepared for a single on one meeting, some web pages organize dating events. spokane rubratings Create back when you can inform they wrote a private note.

listcrawler.com

Just ask Eric Puente, who met his now wife, Christine, on Match. antioch singles But it s significant to prioritize our overall health appropriate now, for ourselves and for everyone that we could potentially put at danger. Some of the greatest dates I went on had a construct up so extended that I knew their mother s maiden name by the time that we met up. can you look someone up on meetme The clearest sign that a person may perhaps be out to scam you is if they ask you for dollars.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

8/29/2008 11:57:47 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

varabbits
Farmville, VA

I think that ladies that put glamour shots on line have something to hide and I agree about the pics with their "men friends" or have cut someone out of the pics and you can still see their hands ..

And the profiles that take a long time to read .. too much info to start ..

As to the pictures - some of us do not have recent ones to post and I for one will not post a pic that I do not think represents what I currently look like - but if someone wants a pic I will send one ....

8/30/2008 9:55:44 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  
mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,647)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from doc_dog:
Oh, yeah. The bathroom mirror. Not flattering at all.

while on the pot is a turn off...

8/30/2008 1:30:54 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

doc_dog
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,728)
Colonial Heights, VA

That was funny. You're right.

9/1/2008 10:24:51 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

vahuntress
Springfield, VA

most federal, government, security clearances job suggest a low profile - these places come to mind...I truly don't understand the bathroom pics; like this is the best place to take a picture - geezz

[Edited 9/1/2008 10:28:05 AM PST]

9/1/2008 10:26:03 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

vahuntress
Springfield, VA

I truly don't understand the bathroom pics; like this is the best place to take a picture - geezz

9/1/2008 10:28:33 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

1redneck4u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,268)
Fredericksburg, VA

yea,understand that

9/1/2008 10:42:55 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

doc_dog
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,728)
Colonial Heights, VA

Maybe this is mean, but it makes me think you have no friends. I mean, you can't find a buddy to take a quick pic? I'm not sure I want to date someone who has no friends. There has to be a reason for that. Sorry if that sounds mean, I really don't know how else to phrase it.

9/1/2008 1:48:19 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

that's my thoughts too doc

9/5/2008 3:38:01 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

fabioswmr
Norfolk, VA

all of you had some pretty good ones but how about the ones who put up the best picture they have of themselves, and once you meet them it looks nothing like them or it was an old picture.

9/5/2008 3:45:33 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

1redneck4u
Over 2,000 Posts (2,268)
Fredericksburg, VA

well dude its all good people change,an people like to look good on camara,looks ain every thing

9/6/2008 10:43:04 PM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  
va_gentle_giant
Harrisonburg, VA

another thing i find as a big turn off when i 1st view someone's profile is when they have a ton of friends on their list. hmmm.. exactly what defines a "ton" im not sure but i guess maybe when it starts to hit double digits... that mite start to define it

9/7/2008 7:44:54 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

detomajr
Virginia Beach, VA

I have 2. One is when they have pictures posted of everything from sunsets to family gatherings but none of themselves. The second is when they say how important a man is that can carry on an intelligent conversation but their sentences are laden with spelling errors.

9/7/2008 7:59:47 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  
krazypants
Catlett, VA

Sorry, 1 of my pics is shirt-less, I will delete it...sorry if I offended anyone...have a nice day everyone..

9/7/2008 8:19:45 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  

sweetpea673
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Ashland, VA

On the POT?.....

I thought I had seen everything, but apparently not. I think I shall consider that a blessing..

9/7/2008 10:57:30 AM What are some automatic's turn off's when viewing a persons profile???  
misscarolina
Virginia Beach, VA

Ugly pictures. If you don't have any good pictures than just don't post any, and definitely don't take the weird bathroom over flash thing. Make a good impression first, and then your picture won't matter as much after the other person already likes you.