Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

The aftershocks of divorce are profound. valdosta ga dating sites The only believable girls that come on are like PUAHollywood talked about the ones that show up for a day or two and disappear. This is a vital step in the on the net dating expertise. how to get a hookup Content material on PelotonForum.

www listcrawler com

Just frame the topic in terms of mutual respect and open communication. fort myers hook up Make a attempt and unlock your secrets of romantic compatibility via on the internet dating communicationeasily. Having said that, if you want to fully get pleasure from the web page and get a conversation going, you ought to upgrade to premium. gay dating sucks With all that time to feel about what definitely matters, she says she could not cease considering about him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/20/2016 4:06:25 AM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Hows it going Chris <3

I think it is a lot more than being just alone too long, its being mistreated by people/women in specific.
He has learnt to distrust and hate them which can be protective and helpful thinking in certain circumstances but probably not in his since he still has a basic desire to f*ck them.
If he didn't have that he would be all set. lol.

[Edited 4/20/2016 4:06:36 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/20/2016 4:14:13 AM Does it depress you being single?  

scoobs78
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,686)
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

Alone huh sadistic? U poor thing

4/20/2016 2:16:51 PM Does it depress you being single?  

chris3357m
Ashley, OH
28, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from sadlsticsienna:
Hows it going Chris <3

I think it is a lot more than being just alone too long, its being mistreated by people/women in specific.
He has learnt to distrust and hate them which can be protective and helpful thinking in certain circumstances but probably not in his since he still has a basic desire to f*ck them.
If he didn't have that he would be all set. lol.

right, i would agree. i think that just like me, enigma attracts the wrong kind of lady. most like the easy and sleazy type that i run in to so frequently. they are a lot easier to find and a lot easier to get than the ones you truely have to work for. i think perhaps like me enigma is not willing to put in the time or the effort to show the good ones that he is deserving of much more. instead he will choose to believe that all ladies are like the ones that we experience so regularly. i'm not so stupid to suggest this, i know very well there are great ladies who will love and appreciate me when i get to where i need to be in life. but of course they will not accept enigma with his shit attitude nor mine until we change our ways. enigma is very much your common horny toad who just wants sex he needs to get away from hate, distrust and fear, i would agree. and me, i just need to focus on myself and get away from relying on them, my partner, for my own happiness. i mean i'd have to say i'm no more a dog than enigma though, i do love sex. but i love to make love way more than having sex lol. it's so much more fulfilling and that is what i hope to be doing soon enough!

and it's going all right. hope to be doing better pretty soon, got the gears in motion now to start making some changes but i think it's still going to take a while before i'm running smoothly =P. how are you doing pretty lady

[Edited 4/20/2016 2:18:40 PM ]

4/21/2016 5:44:46 AM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

enigma is very much your common horny toad who just wants sex

oh man you're hilarious lmao.
Well I don't mean to be mean to him but he has stated various times in forums he only wants women for sex so I would say that is probably accurate.

i just need to focus on myself and get away from relying on them, my partner, for my own happiness.

Yeah relying on someone else for your own happiness can leave you pretty dependent on them all the time. Makes things difficult. Need to find happiness for yourself not 100% from a partner. Of course partners do add to happiness but shouldn't make up the entirety of it.

I'm okay, tired lol. Tired. Rekt someones raid tower lastnight pretty bad. it was way too close to my base and said 'raid base' on the sleeping mats o.o

[Edited 4/21/2016 5:46:19 AM ]

4/21/2016 10:37:42 AM Does it depress you being single?  

chris3357m
Ashley, OH
28, joined Dec. 2012

Yeah relying on someone else for your own happiness can leave you pretty dependent on them all the time. Makes things difficult. Need to find happiness for yourself not 100% from a partner. Of course partners do add to happiness but shouldn't make up the entirety of it.

I'm okay, tired lol. Tired. Rekt someones raid tower lastnight pretty bad. it was way too close to my base and said 'raid base' on the sleeping mats o.o

that's funny. you should stream your adventures =P. i can teach you how =]. i'm sure it'd make for some good entertainment ^_^.

4/21/2016 11:28:27 AM Does it depress you being single?  
caringforuisbac
Hovland, MN
50, joined Jun. 2015

If you are depressed being single it wouldn't change being in a relationship

4/21/2016 12:03:35 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Oh how do I stream it? I could record but I've been lazy, would take ages to upload lol.
Teach me how <3

[Edited 4/21/2016 12:03:48 PM ]

4/21/2016 12:28:10 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,229)
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

I suppose when you two start discussing marriage, together, that Chris will expect me to pay for his passport and air fare to go, right?

Although, considering he supports Bernie, that MAY be a wise investment....

4/21/2016 12:36:00 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Lmfao I don't even know what to say to that

4/21/2016 6:41:43 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,601)
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

is this guy with a short d*ck tryin to move in on my sweet young crush.say it aint so sara............

4/21/2016 11:49:18 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

The freeloading mangina can have her. He will lick her boots and pe a total pushover, while she dictates the entire relationship to him, and walks all over him, like a hardwood floor.

4/22/2016 11:36:32 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Stop being SALTY

4/23/2016 7:31:14 PM Does it depress you being single?  

badpuditatt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,305)
Paris, VA
30, joined Aug. 2014

Now, ask me if I'm depressed about being single.

4/23/2016 11:46:23 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

are you depressed about being single

hey bad purdy,you are also loved ya know

some of us are good and decent and nuthin to hide

are ya believin me,am not awake yet..scooter said hi hunny.

he,s my big egyptian cat,you remember.?

this guys typing is hell to read,heather would totally ignore him too..

4/24/2016 6:46:45 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,953)
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from badpuditatt:

Now, ask me if I'm depressed about being single.

We can get hookers, and women can't!

4/24/2016 9:14:22 AM Does it depress you being single?  

celyn67
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,067)
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

We don't want a hooker.

4/24/2016 9:22:59 AM Does it depress you being single?  

blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

^this.

besides.. why? pay for something-- we can always get for free?

4/24/2016 9:30:57 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

If you're into fat drunken sex, then go for it..

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.. (The Bunny Ranch)

They never get a headache.

They could care less if you forget their birthday.

And it REALLY IS "all about you".

[Edited 4/24/2016 9:32:28 AM ]

4/24/2016 9:35:10 AM Does it depress you being single?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from blurussian:
^this.

besides.. why? pay for something-- we can always get for free?

@viper...No fat drunken sex

[Edited 4/24/2016 9:35:54 AM ]

4/24/2016 9:38:09 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Everybody already knows you're the exception..

Stop rubbing their noses in it.

4/24/2016 9:51:54 AM Does it depress you being single?  

blurussian
Tarawa Terrace, NC
27, joined Dec. 2015

Quote from viper1e:
If you're into fat drunken sex, then go for it..

sorry, but my a** isn't into fat drunken sex.

Nor, am I into prostituting my a** out-- (as a man would do) in order just
to get his willy (or my own kitty) wet.

4/24/2016 10:11:43 AM Does it depress you being single?  

wickedrider
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,917)
Madison, WI
96, joined Mar. 2009

I travel the world, and sometimes to the most dangerous places... It just seems to end up that way... I certainly don't go looking to get into these situations... They have already tried to find either a significant other, or family member to kill in the past, to get at me, as well as trying to kill me. I'm very guarded with who I'm acquainted with... It's more than best that I remain single forever. and yes, I love it.

4/24/2016 10:26:56 AM Does it depress you being single?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

I'm loving being single

4/24/2016 12:42:56 PM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Haggen Daaz rocks!

4/24/2016 1:02:27 PM Does it depress you being single?  

dr_i_got_answer
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,991)
Gwynn Oak, MD
49, joined Jun. 2014

Quote from ltlwing:
Sadlystic...pretty much summed it up.

So how can someone so "emotionally unstable" who's gaining weight, eating as lol the wrong foods, caring NOTHING FOR THEMSELVES and have to seek professional help for their mental and psychological disconnection for reality say... "I'm equal to men and can hold other ppls lives in my hands. Can be responsible for my entire family and protect them as a man can!" when you can't even take care of yourself?

4/24/2016 7:47:03 PM Does it depress you being single?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from dr_i_got_answer:
So how can someone so "emotionally unstable" who's gaining weight, eating as lol the wrong foods, caring NOTHING FOR THEMSELVES and have to seek professional help for their mental and psychological disconnection for reality say... "I'm equal to men and can hold other ppls lives in my hands. Can be responsible for my entire family and protect them as a man can!" when you can't even take care of yourself?

I'm assuming that you meant this about one specific woman, not all women, right?

4/24/2016 8:44:11 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

when they say kitty..they mean P USSY....no being shy,were grown ups...

4/24/2016 8:58:48 PM Does it depress you being single?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (173,879)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

Quote from flyfish77:
when they say kitty..they mean P USSY....no being shy,were grown ups...

Really, Fly?

So if I said I got a kitty for my birthday what would you assume I was talking about?

Or if I said my D*ck was shot during the war?

Is 'what is actually being said' or what the environment or viewer 'perceives'is meant by what is being said.

How about if I called a man a p*ssy? Would that be perceived IN the same way as a man referring to a woman as a p*ssy?

Have you ever read the laws of the US about sexual discrimination? Yes, they even apply to the internet.

Dummy it down, have you ever read the Site Rules for DH?

Grow the hill up! Stop acting like 12 year old kids on FB!

4/24/2016 9:04:22 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

shut up ,im over 18 and freedom of speech an hurtin and in a bad mood..grow the ...hell up you meant..just be real..i aint allways happy an braggin am injured an hurtin..im so amazed......strain at a gnat and swallow a camel...tread lightly hunny....

4/24/2016 9:45:03 PM Does it depress you being single?  
edwinalyon74
University Place, WA
41, joined Apr. 2012

I think you hit the nail on the head. Many people feel this way. If they didn't then they wouldn't be on this site. Your honesty and realness shows growth, and sounds healthy, you are not in denial.
You'll be OK.

4/24/2016 9:47:27 PM Does it depress you being single?  
edwinalyon74
University Place, WA
41, joined Apr. 2012

4/24/2016 10:19:48 PM Does it depress you being single?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (173,879)
Assumption, IL
67, joined May. 2010

I am rarely sad. In my family we went 27 years without a single death.

4/25/2016 3:47:45 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from blurussian:

sorry, but my a** isn't into fat drunken sex.

Nor, am I into prostituting my a** out-- (as a man would do) in order just
to get his willy (or my own kitty) wet.
I have seen the Ohio Turnpike have more curves, than that.

A woman, without curves, is just like the Turnpike. You get to your destination quicker, but the ride is boring as hell.

4/26/2016 1:23:00 PM Does it depress you being single?  

heathenbastard
Federal Way, WA
45, joined Jun. 2014

Yes it does...I need a woman and best friend love relationship etc

4/26/2016 4:09:24 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from heathenbastard:
Yes it does...I need a woman and best friend love relationship etc
Better off looking for a boyfriend. American women could careless what men want, anymore. It is all about THEM, and what THEY want, and nothing else matters to them.

4/26/2016 11:33:02 PM Does it depress you being single?  

chris3357m
Ashley, OH
28, joined Dec. 2012

Oh how do I stream it? I could record but I've been lazy, would take ages to upload lol.
Teach me how <3

get a program called OBS https://obsproject.com/ which you'll use for streaming

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/1262922-open-broadcaster-software

that link should cover the setup for you on whatever game you're wanting to stream and how to stream it own twitch (make a twitch account)

once you get that far let me know and i'll let you know more =). it's a little time consuming and you also need a good internet connection. this will also save your streams and you can make highlights and put them on youtube really easily. good stuff, but the recordings don't save for long until you've got a large viewer base, pretty much. i wouldn't expect to be a successful streamer by any means, anyone can do this but if you enjoy gaming it's enjoyable to share the experience with others i think. i've made a couple highlights and stream every once in a while but i don't think i'll be taking it much further without gaining a larger viewership really quickly lol. twitch.tv/ialoneloveyou is my stream. i mostly just watch others play ark & csgo tournees.

send me a dm if you start streaming, i think rust looks fun. i could get in to it...

4/26/2016 11:36:54 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from enigmaathand:
I have seen the Ohio Turnpike have more curves, than that.

A woman, without curves, is just like the Turnpike. You get to your destination quicker, but the ride is boring as hell.

4/26/2016 11:38:18 PM Does it depress you being single?  

flyfish77
Conyers, GA
50, joined Jul. 2014

whups.i gotta slow down,i accidentally quoted a quote..so much perfection on here..opinions vary so much..

4/26/2016 11:41:11 PM Does it depress you being single?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
Better off looking for a boyfriend. American women could careless what men want, anymore. It is all about THEM, and what THEY want, and nothing else matters to them.
wow someone is jaded. Who peed in your Cheerios

4/26/2016 11:58:32 PM Does it depress you being single?  

chris3357m
Ashley, OH
28, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from enigmaathand:

enigma i think there are studies that have found men to be more compassionate and understanding than ladies. i don't think all men are made to handle a lady and that's why i think it is really awesome when you see an old couple that's been together forever and had a long lasting marriage. i'm not so sure this is common in all reality, it can be really tough to get along with someone and work out your differences and never give up and be content with someone even after the fun and newness wears off. working thru your differences and compromise is a real mother f**ker sometimes. but it has to be done, there are 2 parties to a working relationship man it's not just you and just because you want something to go your way doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen that way or at all.

i've had a few shots at love so far but you've really got to work at it, it's not just handed to you. it really does take a lot of effort bro and you have to really be ready to deal with the ups and downs, it's not all sunshine and rainbows as you would like it to be. there are some really dark days and those storms are some of the hardest. it can be really tuff to stay with it and stay consistently all about each other, creating new memories and experiences as well. i mean it all sounds great in theory, love and marriage but it's a yuge commitment...yuuuuuuuge... i'm not so sure i'm prepared to take on another storm at the moment but i don't think i'm ready to give up either. at this point i've passed the prime of my life or just coming out of it and i had my fun so i'm content even if i am alone. i just hate being alone sometimes, that's all. especially when my support systems aren't in place or nonexistent, it can get really lonely. that's my only gripe. but sometimes i prefer the loneliness when i think of all the headache and possible heartache to achieve love and marriage, it is so much easier. life can def be at the same time maybe somewhat less fulfilling at times though, i guess that's the trade off...

on the note of hookers, i've never paid anyone for sex. honestly, ladies are entirely too open about giving it up, i don't think i'll ever need to lol - it's not fun when it's that easy imo. i mean don't make it hard on me if i'm in love with you by any means but at the same time, i really don't want to have sex with someone who has sex with everyone or anyone. not my thing, personally. i just rly feel bad for people like, well, myself for one, who end up in relationships with ladies just to find out they aren't really with you at all or at least aren't respecting you enough to be committed at all, commitment is huge for me, loyalty makes me more at peace knowing i don't have to worry about that person being a shady b*tch lol.

and if blurussian wants to post more booty shots on this thread, i'm not stopping you lol. i mean it's not the perfect butt by any means but no body is perfect. stop expecting perfection from real people you fake a** mother f**ker you .

[Edited 4/27/2016 12:00:16 AM ]

4/27/2016 1:10:37 AM Does it depress you being single?  

my2sunshine
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,590)
Pulaski, NY
49, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from enigmaathand:
You can tell how full a man's bank account is, by how full his bed is with women. PERIOD!

Let's play a game: She Said, He Heard

She Said: I am looking for a "goal-oriented" man.
He Heard: I want a bust a** of a man, that will eventually run the company he works for, so I can sit on my lazy, self-entitled ass, and cheat on him with the mailman, while telling HIM he is the father of my children, so I never have to reduce myself to the "Equality" of men, by working for a living.

She Said: My children are my life.
He Heard: You are dead last on my priorities, especially when it comes to the self-entitled, disrespectful, spoiled little brats I am raising.

She Said: I don't care about money.
He Heard: I am lying, foul-mouthed, hypocritical, blasphemous skank, that gives it up to the highest bidder.

She Said: I won't leave.
He Heard: The minute you fall smack on your face, I'll be shacked up with your brother so fast, it will make your head spin.

You reap what you sow...looks like you are blessed with exactly what you plant.

4/27/2016 9:07:04 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Quote from enigmaathand:
You can tell how full a man's bank account is, by how full his bed is with women. PERIOD!

Let's play a game: She Said, He Heard

She Said: I am looking for a "goal-oriented" man.
He Heard: I want a bust a** of a man, that will eventually run the company he works for, so I can sit on my lazy, self-entitled ass, and cheat on him with the mailman, while telling HIM he is the father of my children, so I never have to reduce myself to the "Equality" of men, by working for a living.

She Said: My children are my life.
He Heard: You are dead last on my priorities, especially when it comes to the self-entitled, disrespectful, spoiled little brats I am raising.

She Said: I don't care about money.
He Heard: I am lying, foul-mouthed, hypocritical, blasphemous skank, that gives it up to the highest bidder.

She Said: I won't leave.
He Heard: The minute you fall smack on your face, I'll be shacked up with your brother so fast, it will make your head spin.

In that spirit..

WOMAN-SPEAK

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. We need... = I want

5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry

6. We need to talk = I need to complain

7. Sure, go ahead = I don't want you to

8. Do what you want = You'll pay for this later

9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!

10. Are you listening to me?? = Too late, you're dead

11. You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me

12. Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs

13. You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot

14. Do you love me? = I am going to ask for something expensive

15. It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now

16. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

17. I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV

18. How much do you love me? = I did something today that you're really not going to like

MAN-SPEAK

1. I am hungry = I am hungry

2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy

3. I am tired = I am tired

4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

5. I love you = Let's have sex now

6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?

7. What's wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question

8. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you

9. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you

10. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you

11. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you

12. Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you

13. You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next 3 mins

14. Let's talk = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and then I'd like to have sex with you.

15. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay

4/27/2016 9:25:31 AM Does it depress you being single?  

raisedred
Louisville, KY
29, joined Mar. 2016

Bless y'alls little hearts

4/27/2016 9:46:33 AM Does it depress you being single?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from hbhealthy:

But he's right about that he should start going for men.

4/27/2016 10:59:09 AM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from hbhealthy:
More like what woman has NOT peed in them. That's all your selfish gender knows how to do, anymore.

4/27/2016 12:10:40 PM Does it depress you being single?  

mizzangeleyezo4
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,382)
San Pedro, CA
39, joined Jan. 2013

Umm no

4/27/2016 11:30:14 PM Does it depress you being single?  

hbhealthy
Stamford, CT
38, joined Apr. 2016

Quote from enigmaathand:
More like what woman has NOT peed in them. That's all your selfish gender knows how to do, anymore.
yeah, it's all of us. Not possibly you, even though you are the common denominator in your relationships. You probably keep picking a**holes to be your gf or you're the a**hole. It's not all of my gender,

4/28/2016 3:18:25 AM Does it depress you being single?  

scoobs78
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,686)
Kansas City, MO
38, joined Jun. 2013

or hes just a self-sentered egomaniac that doesnt take any responsibility for any part in his own messes and blames the woman!!

enemahand b*tches n gripes about women in the dgd threads too.. dude is never happy n thinks women are gold digging wenches.. maybe 1-2 women f**ked him over in his whiney, pathetic life but thats a poor excuse for being a woman hater and not trusting any woman from here on out and bashing them behind a computer screen on a dating forum. plus i think he's got personal problems like performance anxiety and ED(erectile dysfunction)

friendly

[Edited 4/28/2016 3:21:07 AM ]

4/28/2016 8:57:03 AM Does it depress you being single?  

celyn67
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Jan. 2016

Quote from hbhealthy:
yeah, it's all of us. Not possibly you, even though you are the common denominator in your relationships. You probably keep picking a**holes to be your gf or you're the a**hole. It's not all of my gender,

4/28/2016 4:25:09 PM Does it depress you being single?  

Amuseme73
BadraoMilan
Italy
43, joined Mar. 2016

Never happened to me but then again, I don't suffer the solitude which I think it's a forma mentis.

4/28/2016 8:27:48 PM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Ma poi , qualcuno che sembra che lei non avrebbe mai avere quel problema.

4/28/2016 8:47:07 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

Chris how are you babe?

4/28/2016 11:31:16 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

Quote from hbhealthy:
You are right. There are SOME decent, honest, caring women in the world. And they all come with baggage, I mean kids from a failed relationship of their own poor choice of men.

Meaning I don't date them. I don't shoulder the baggage of my "Equal" gender's failures of their own life choices.

4/28/2016 11:33:24 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

their own poor choice of men

So you are saying it is their fault for being mistreated and going with bad people.
That is also saying it is your fault for going with women who mistreated you.
Not a good way of thinking, you may want to rethink that.
It's not very empathetic and it's actually beating yourself up as well because essentially you're blaming yourself for being mistreated by those other women.
For your 'poor choice of women'

4/28/2016 11:50:00 PM Does it depress you being single?  

enigmaathand
Leavittsburg, OH
35, joined Mar. 2013
online now!

So you are saying it is their fault for being mistreated and going with bad people.
That is also saying it is your fault for going with women who mistreated you.
Not a good way of thinking, you may want to rethink that.
It's not very empathetic and it's actually beating yourself up as well because essentially you're blaming yourself for being mistreated by those other women.
For your 'poor choice of women'
You teach people how you want to be treated, by what you allow them to get away with.

YES, it is their fault.

And NO, I am NOT SYMPATHETIC toward stupid women, that friend zone the guys they SHOULD date, for the a**hole with nice clothes, smooth words, zero discipline, and lots of money.....

And I admit, quite a bit, that I am clearly at fault for trusting women and believing the bullshit lies that spew forth from every cheek and pair of lips on their bodies.

Lesson learned. No matter what they say, now, I know it is a bullshit lie.

[Edited 4/28/2016 11:52:14 PM ]

4/28/2016 11:51:45 PM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

lol you're still blaming yourself for being treated badly by those other women then in that case.

If they friend zoned a guy, they don't like the guy. Simple as that.

[Edited 4/28/2016 11:52:22 PM ]

4/29/2016 12:03:50 AM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

that friend zone the guys they SHOULD date, for the a**hole with nice clothes, smooth words, zero discipline, and lots of money.

There is no such thing as SHOULD date. That is a biased view from the point of view of the person who thinks that.

The other person clearly disagrees.

In which case the person who is being rejected can either move on to someone actually interested or try to improve themselves, since obviously the person rejecting them doesn't like something about them.
Not all things can be improved on though.

4/29/2016 6:14:33 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

There is no such thing as SHOULD date. That is a biased view from the point of view of the person who thinks that.

The other person clearly disagrees.

In which case the person who is being rejected can either move on to someone actually interested or try to improve themselves, since obviously the person rejecting them doesn't like something about them.
Not all things can be improved on though.

And said guy should adamantly refuse to pick her up from the ER when her ribs get broken by her "true love" and express zero sympathy for the stitches she gets.

She deserved every single one.

4/29/2016 7:23:43 AM Does it depress you being single?  

sadlsticsienna
Over 1,000 Posts (1,162)
AñatuyaNew South Wales
Australia
23, joined Jan. 2016
online now!

what the fk Bs are you going on about

4/29/2016 7:48:34 AM Does it depress you being single?  

viper1e
Jeannette, PA
58, joined Dec. 2013
online now!

Playing clueless today?