Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

After acquiring a possible lead, schedule a handful of coffee chats or calls to uncover prevalent ground — or a lack thereof. craigslist personals colorado springs co A few months later we crossed paths and he asks if he stayed, would I have slept with him, given that the girl he left to go see just after me was a dud for him. When he did, I brought him about and we talked for a quite extended time. sexy boob quotes As we near Valentine s Day, it is both heartening and heartrending to see these queries, ranging from the commence of attraction to the end of the affair.

hookup dating app review

Congrats, you managed to get a superpower right after all! Speaking about your future does not mean that you have to have to have anything planned out. dating greeley With that information I d turn to Google, where among other issues I found a photo of a single guy who had claimed to be single wearing a wedding band. I have come to be mates with a lovely guy. omegle port forwarding Conversation was quick, so we stated why not meet outside? We walked for hours and then he said we could order meals .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/15/2016 3:21:22 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,432)
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
So we disfellowship sick people with bad genes, and welcome sick people with good genes?

Who is the "we" that you are speaking of?

Only society can decide these things. When society meets, perhaps you can go before them and say, "So we disfellowship sick people with bad genes, and welcome sick people with good genes?" and perhaps they will vote on your childish, smart-alecky proposal after proper study and consideration.

"Now hear this, we have a childish proposal on the floor concerning should society disfellowship sick people with bad genes, and welcome sick people with good genes. All in favor say Aye, matey. All opposed say "Nay." And then at the World Government they will tally the votes, one vote per million people, 7500 votes in all, and that will become the law of the world.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/15/2016 8:41:26 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,685)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

I'm confused, FJO, in the other thread you said society DOESN'T decide these things. Now you're back to saying society does.

4/15/2016 8:59:31 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
I'm confused, FJO, in the other thread you said society DOESN'T decide these things. Now you're back to saying society does.

On what thread did I say society doesn't decide what things, and on what thread did I say society does?

4/15/2016 10:08:52 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

It goes back to the "you said..." "FJO said..." "the bible says..." "Jesus says..." and so on problem. Please provide exact quotes. It's highly likely that you've misunderstood something since so many words are the same word to you, like sir and dad and pops and father and gene and eugenics, etc.

Here's an exact quote from you:

Quote from ludlowlowell:
"Dad and father are the same word."

Any five year old can see that they are not the same word, but that's your world, that they are the same word.

Whenever you make certain statements like that, I copy and paste them into a separate file.

4/16/2016 12:08:17 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

All sarcasm aside, you are quite right that our genes are our genes and we cannot change them, nor does God change them, barring some extraordinary miracle. So FJO, how in the world can some society change our genes? A Mexican, in Mexico, might be in perfect health with good genes, and Mexican society loves him, and he crosses into the U.S. where society looks down on Mexicans, and all of a sudden his genes change? Then he goes back to Mexico and his genes change back to good, all because of what society says? It makes no sense.

4/16/2016 12:44:52 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

The whole eugenics thing is ridiculous, FJO. Scientists don't believe in it anymore; few ever did. It's a pseudo-science, like phrenology, astrology, or tea leaf reading. The Nazis believed in it but that's hardly a recommendation. Since the Urantia Book espouses this false science, the Urantia Book's claim to have been by angels must also be false. Can't you see that?

4/16/2016 2:11:22 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
The whole eugenics thing is ridiculous, FJO.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion.

Scientists don't believe in it anymore; few ever did.

I'm pretty sure that statement is wrong.

It's a pseudo-science, like phrenology, astrology, or tea leaf reading.

That statement is definitely wrong. It's the science of the improvement of the human race and the human condition.

The Nazis believed in it but that's hardly a recommendation.

Nobody ever said it was a recommendation. Bad Nazis.

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"[2][3]—??that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism. ... there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.[8] This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.

Since the Urantia Book espouses this false science,

It's not a false science. That's just a baseless assertion.

eu·gen·ics
the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

The bad Nazis who caused eugenics to fall into disfavor are much like the bad Catholic priests who dishonor your church with their homosexual, child molesting, gold mongering, nun intercourseing immoral activities. Can't you see that?

the Urantia Book's claim to have been by angels must also be false.

Your premise is false. You can't build on a false premise. Your premise is just an assertion.

Can't you see that?

Can't you see that your church must be false, that Jesus would never have founded a church full of homosexual, child molesting, gold mongering, having-sex-with-nuns clergy? You should be able to see the blasphemy in your church founding claims.

[Edited 4/16/2016 2:11:33 AM ]

4/16/2016 2:17:44 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

[]Quote from ludlowlowell:[/][]All sarcasm aside, you are quite right that our genes are our genes and we cannot change them, nor does God change them, barring some extraordinary miracle.[/]

You're back in child mode again. Generally speaking we can't change the genes each of us have right now. But we can change the genes that future generations have. We CAN breed out of the various races all of the genetic disorders that plague mankind.

[Quote from ludlowlowell:] So FJO, how in the world can some society change our genes? [/]

I just told you.

[Quote from ludlowlowell:] A Mexican, in Mexico, might be in perfect health with good genes, and Mexican society loves him, and he crosses into the U.S. where society looks down on Mexicans, and all of a sudden his genes change? Then he goes back to Mexico and his genes change back to good, all because of what society says? It makes no sense.[/]

You're in child mode. It makes sense if you put your child mode to bed and think like a full grown man.

4/16/2016 10:39:55 AM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

You're out of logical arguments, so you resort to personal insults. Aren't those Donald Trump tactics?

4/16/2016 12:51:02 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

kb2222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,720)
Jacksonville, FL
75, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from ludlowlowell:
You're out of logical arguments, so you resort to personal insults. Aren't those Donald Trump tactics?

What a smart a** response. You are not really serious about anything, Ludlow. If you were you wouldn't consistently lie, misstate/misrepresent, ignore, dismiss and refuse to answer what others say. You are corrupt, Ludlow, and you appear to relish in it and if anyone has run out of logical arguments its clearly you.

Again,

Biologically speaking some races are "somewhat" superior to another race but as I have told you time and time again there are "inferior, degenerate, unfit, and defective, and antisocial" human strains in probably all of the various human races and the authors of the UB tell us that whatever HUMANE (not killing anyone) measures are to be taken if any to control the OVER reproduction and increasing population of these human types is SOLELY UP TO THE DECISION OF THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY. Why should this humane attempt to control the reproduction of these human types be of any real concern to you, Ludlow, since you believe it is righteous to stone and burn people to death for all sorts of ridiculous reasons?

And the Catholic church prolonged and horribly tortured and burnt to death at the stake thousands upon thousands of their brethren for over 500 years calling them witches and heretics. So, why would the potential humane control of the reproduction of some people bother you at all since in your heart you are as wicked and murderous as were the Pharisees?

Why don't you logically and honestly answer my two questions, Ludlow?

4/16/2016 2:22:34 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:

Child mode is when you introduce child like arguments into a serious discussion, like you did here and like you quite often do:

A Mexican, in Mexico, might be in perfect health with good genes, and Mexican society loves him, and he crosses into the U.S. where society looks down on Mexicans, and all of a sudden his genes change? Then he goes back to Mexico and his genes change back to good, all because of what society says? It makes no sense.[/]

You could be introducing child mode arguments because you're childish, or you could be doing it because you're a troll. I don't know the answer to that but I suspect the latter because you fancy yourself as being quite clever, even clever enough to disobey Jesus and get away with it. It's childish to say that a person's genes change back and forth. It's trollish to say it just to get a reaction.

4/16/2016 2:36:29 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

ludlowlowell
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Take India, for instance. There, Catholic and Protestant missionaries work with the untouchables and other lower classes. Urantia Book lovers would shun and disfellowship these people---people Indian SOCIETY casts off---and would call them misfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial.

Didn't Christ come to seek the least, the last, and the lost?

4/16/2016 2:57:59 PM Some more Urantia illogic for you.  

followjesusonly
Kingman, AZ
87, joined May. 2012
online now!

Quote from ludlowlowell:
Take India, for instance. There, Catholic and Protestant missionaries work with the untouchables and other lower classes. Urantia Book lovers would shun and disfellowship these people

You're lying again and bearing false witness. Do you confess these lies to you priest? Or do you overlook them or not see them?

Urantia Book believers don't shun or disfellowship anyone, unlike your churchly abomination which bans people from communion and excummunicates them. Talk about hypocrisy, you and your church have it. You need to confess your hypocrisy, your lying, and your false witness to your priest immediately so that you don't die in that state of sin. Confess, promise not to commit those sins again, and he will tell you to say a rosary or two and then you'll be good to go.

---people Indian SOCIETY casts off---and would call them misfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial.

That's for Indian society to work out.

Didn't Christ come to seek the least, the last, and the lost?

That is a non-sequitur.