Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookups india

At the show we have papers to share your story or roll a blunt. single women in louisville The Female Dating Tactic presents a handbook to first time users of advised reading, such as a guide on how to become a high worth woman and how to spot a low worth man . Forum has been Sheffield s iconic party venue considering that 1992. plenty of fish pictures blurry What apps on the iPhone or other options do you have for taking that all critical image of oneself for a dating profile? There is a new accessible internet site named Cupids Arrow, developed by a brilliant blind guy that helped me develop my on the net card game web site Blind Adrenaline.

how to find hookups

Dating calls for each people today to be present, engaged. singles in lakeland fl This signifies you stand a possibility of locating someone who likes the items you do. Deny it all you d like, we can all determine with a few elements of each archetype. token calculator chaturbate ThenI left a note saying I was playing Whelans and would leave two tickets at the door.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2008 8:24:30 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

smalltown2light
Berryville, VA

I don't mean all but my latest is a little off. I broke up with her like 7 months ago cause she hit me.She was previously married been beat bad by her ex. We meet and she asked if I would ever hit her. I told her no I wont even fight with you. Well after 13 months she hit me. I told her not so politely get out of my house for I was beat on by my exwife and will never deal with that again. It didn't matter what I did or didn't do I got crap either way and it seemed she wasn't happy unless she was fighting and then she wasn't happy cause we had tension. No win situation. Recently she looked at my profile on Match and saw that I put I had 3 kids which she only knew of 2. Well the third that is 15 yet to be determined as mine will be another post with another psycho ex. But after months of no contact she left messages on 3 phones of mine and was texting me and spewing crap about the 15 year old. Over time she has trashed about ever part of us but asks why wont I give her another chance. I have had such luck that I feel like checking out the mental wards at least these women are being treated for their disorders.Insight from both Women and Men is appreciated.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/28/2008 8:49:05 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,588)
New South Wales
Australia

Well as you say not all women go that way...I find it apalling that you have been physically abused by both women its not nice for either sex to hit the other... I feel you need to stay away from your abuser and move on. Take the time to get to know a woman next time and at the first hint of anything being wrong you finish it...For as long as you keep giving abusive people another chance they will keep abusing you...Its up to you to break this abusive pattern with the women you become involved with...If they really care for you that sort of behaviour is not going to occur...You also need to think about just how much you are prepared to put up with...We can only continue to be abused when we allow it...I now know what I dont want in my life and I advoid it.

8/28/2008 9:09:37 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

smalltown2light
Berryville, VA

well like I said it took 13 month for her to hit me and I did end it

8/28/2008 9:22:45 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,588)
New South Wales
Australia

well i am glad you did what you had to do...What I am trying to say to you is you said you put up with crap etc well thats something i wont tolerate anymore...If I am not being treated how i want to be i just walk away quietly...Life is too short and again when someone really cares they will live harmoniously with you...I do wish you a happier future and a loving partner....

8/28/2008 9:29:12 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

smalltown2light
Berryville, VA

Thank you I know that I and my kids deserve better than we have received

8/28/2008 9:40:59 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
misstat1981
Enumclaw, WA

well, i hope you dont think that all woman become crazy after a breakup.( i am friends with most of my exs.) i have never been violent or had a man be abusive to me. although i wanted to get revenge on a cheeting ex. woman usually get angry because they are so easy to get their feelings hurt. it is far easyier to be angry than sad for us. also we usually feel that we have waisted time with the ex. especialy if it is the fault of the man that we are breaking up. we often feel like we have waisted our best months, years, whatever. and we all feel like there a so few "prime" years left in our dating or marrage years. especially for woman, we always feel the younger, prettyier woman is going to win. that is usually what sets us off. abuse is NEVER exceptable, and i am glad you left...i only gets worse if you stay.

8/29/2008 10:50:25 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
becque
Flushing, NY

You have cited several reasons that your ex became psycho. Usually people who react badly to rejection suffer from low self esteem. Her abusive behavior was a learned behavior from past relationships. This is true for both men and women!

8/29/2008 10:51:59 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

holdinpanama
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,869)
Panama City, FL

because us men make them that way duh they put up with our shit and get nothing in return they get fed up

8/29/2008 11:06:30 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

1redneck4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,070)
Fredericksburg, VA

shoot half of them are psyho anyway

8/29/2008 12:42:41 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
xlibra75x
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,747)
Gateway, AR

Simple......she was a psycho to begin with.

8/29/2008 12:43:42 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
evileddy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,694)
Ottawa, ON

Because of songs like "Before he cheats"

8/29/2008 4:05:02 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

smalltown2light
Berryville, VA

thanks for the comments how bout this one!!!!! Since I was not talking to her cause I have had enough fighting. She lives a good hour away from me another county as well as another state. The county I live in had their county fair recently she gave one of her cars that had to many issues or sold it to someone in West Virginia on the side of this car which was entered into the demo derby it said 3 my last name's how many kids do you have? I live in a small county hence my screen name 2lights and my brother and I are the only ones with our last name. Not sure if it was to embarrass me or what for I have nothing to hide if my past was to become public. What was she to gain by telling my small county my business on the side of a car?

8/29/2008 4:26:06 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (2,811)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Wow...and I thought I had poor dating/marriage choices!!

8/29/2008 4:31:01 PM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

iamworthmeeting
Appleton, WI

I don't understand how anyone can hit another person. I was abused many years ago by my childrens father. Some women just can't stop themselves, they have to have someone or they feel they will die I think. I am not one of them, if you don't want me, I am not so desperate I have to force myself and my attentions on anyone. I only want genuine real stuff in my life. I have met men that do this kind of thing too. I will never understand where they ever got the idea trying to force someone to do something actually works. Plain and simple, they have no respect for anyone, especially themselves. They are sick and need help.

8/30/2008 8:23:40 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

bry11ca
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,476)
Irving, TX

Your women did not turn psycho after the break-up, they were psycho before the break-up. Learn to watch for the early indicators. How do they react to your female friends? When you talk to your ex about kids & stuff? When you have to cancel plans with her? When things go badly?

Learning how and if they deal with stress is very important. Also, know what their threshold is. If every little thing is worth fighting over to them, then maybe that's an indication of things to come when she stops trying so hard to behave.

Invest more upfront before going all in.

Bry

8/30/2008 8:36:36 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
greyson101
Port Saint Lucie, FL

PLZ.....For your sake ...Stop dating......LIVE AND LEARN......Until you can make better choices. Good Luck.

8/30/2008 9:32:49 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Greenwood, SC

dude...did she really beat the crap out of you??

8/30/2008 9:58:07 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  

smalltown2light
Berryville, VA

No she did not beat the crap out of me. blasted me with both fists in the chest.Thats enough for me learned it only gets worst from my exwife which she did draw blood a few times.

8/30/2008 10:05:42 AM Why do women become psycho after a break up?  
chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

Quote from xlibra75x:
Simple......she was a psycho to begin with.

yep that says it all.