Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

legit hookup dating sites

He is the author of Beer Lovers Chicago, runs the guysdrinkingbeer. craigslist dating chicago This leaves customers vulnerable to chat bots, or individuals who are only on the dating web sites in order to scam other users. A further aspect that makes Clover a single of the greatest free on the web dating apps is its premium attributes that aid increase profile visibility and interactions. san jose costa rica women flowers delivery, are also paid.

skipthegames

He also utilized appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation (does it for me!). birmingham dating site Each of us previously worked as lobbyists, and we shared a passion for real estate, documentaries, politics, travel, and books. Soon after all, if your date hasn t observed your favourite show you can recommend a second date where you watch a couple of episodes with a very good bottle of wine. black milf hookup Get the most up to date Men s Style Suggestions, Evergreen Guides, Shopping Recommendations, and Exclusive Deals from Today s Best Brands.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
8/30/2008 8:05:09 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

it was layed on my herat to tell everyone the true sabbath is not what we are practicing...we parctice it on sunday thats the pagans the day of the sun...the true sabbath is from friday worship..at sunset,,saturday is the sabbath,,,,and sunday worship....we need to look at all the things that were changed in the church...we need to follow how CHRIST taught us....PAUL says imitate me just as i also imitate CHRIST...1 corth 11:1 ...we need to obey ...and most of all WAKE UP....TIME IS SHORT

8/30/2008 8:17:35 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

Although I understand where you are coming from and I agree with what you are saying. But what your doing is being Scripture lawyer. And because of that you are making Christ a stumbling block. Many religions do this and it causes people to stumble cause your are putting the law on them just like the Old testimony Jews. Paul tells to teach it simple. God looks at our hearts first and fore most. and judges are works that come from that heart.

8/30/2008 8:53:57 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

BUT IF WE ARE DOING IT WRONG ..IT NEEDS TO BE DONE AS CHRIST HAS TAUGHT IT NOT MAN
WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR THINKING ,,as TO GOD ITS STINKING THINKING AND start TO OBEY THE COMMANDS ...ITS SIMPLE as THAT ...NOTHING TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
THE devil LOVES FOR US TO BE DUMB AND NOT KNOW THE TRUTHS
I WAS WORKING ON SATURDAYS!I WAS WRONG!
IT SAYS NO WORK!...NONE....NOT SOME ..IT SAYS NONE!...SO IF U DONT WANT TO FOLLOW the rules THATS UP TO U ...BUT THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW
I GOT WOKE UP ON THIS SUBJECT this morning ...I WILL ABIDE BY WHAT THE LORD SHOWED ME TO GET OUT......IF WE ARE DOING THINGS WRONG ACCORDING TO GOD ....WE NEED TO CHANGE !...HE IS OUR MASTER!!!!!! NOT MAN....WE NEED TO LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT...NOT TO THE WORLDS WAYS!

8/30/2008 8:56:10 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

AMEN TO THAT!WOW SOME ONE ON LINE PREACHING THE TRUTH! I LIKE TO HEAR IT!YES /THE SEVENTH
DAY IS THE SABBATH OF OUR GOD ,NOT "SUN"DAY!READ NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW BOOK.THE CRISES IS COMING ,PROPHECY IS UNFOLDING IN THE NEWS DAILY!GOOGLE IN THE NAME OF BOOK,BY JAN MARCUSSEN ,GET IT!

8/30/2008 10:12:45 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Quote from blessedlady48:
BUT IF WE ARE DOING IT WRONG ..IT NEEDS TO BE DONE AS CHRIST HAS TAUGHT IT NOT MAN
WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR THINKING ,,as TO GOD ITS STINKING THINKING AND start TO OBEY THE COMMANDS ...ITS SIMPLE as THAT ...NOTHING TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND
IT SAYS NO WORK!...NONE....NOT SOME ..IT SAYS NONE!...SO IF U DONT WANT TO FOLLOW the rules THATS UP TO U ...BUT THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW
I GOT WOKE UP ON THIS SUBJECT this morning ...I WILL ABIDE BY WHAT THE LORD SHOWED ME TO GET OUT......IF WE ARE DOING THINGS WRONG ACCORDING TO GOD ....WE NEED TO CHANGE !...HE IS OUR MASTER!!!!!! NOT MAN....WE NEED TO LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT...NOT TO THE WORLDS WAYS!

Be carefull you don't follow God through Ellen White or even Paul/Saul
that means don't get hung up in their docturns either!
Follow Christ only, and He never said worship me...
He said Follow me!...
He preached the Fatherhood of God[personal relationship]
...and the brotherhood of man[Love your neighbour]...

p1729:4 155:5.9 The acceptance of the traditional religions of authority presents the easy way out for man's urge to seek satisfaction for the longings of his spiritual nature. The settled, crystallized, and established religions of authority afford a ready refuge to which the distracted and distraught soul of man may flee when harassed by fear and tormented by uncertainty. Such a religion requires of its devotees, as the price to be paid for its satisfactions and assurances, only a passive and purely intellectual assent. TUB

[Edited 8/30/2008 10:16:17 AM]

8/30/2008 10:34:49 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

praise the lord for soulmate shes here with me ...we need to get things in order for his comming the rapture is soon ...lets get ready all his children ,,,,dont be decieved by the worlds ways lets go to the way paul said it must be...god first!....we are his servants ....and we need to go tell evryone who is his followers,,,,LETS HAVE A REVIVAL HERE ...LETS DO IT WE CAN WITH PRAISE AND WORSHOP....PRAISE THE KIG OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS!!!!!WE LOVE U JESUS!

8/30/2008 10:38:42 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

to get to the THE FATHER IS THROUGH THE SON....WE DO WORSHIP JESUS....WITH PRAISE AND HONOR AND ALL GLORY TO HIM!
HE DIED ON THE CROSS,,,AND HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS!

8/30/2008 11:08:49 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

THATS RIGHT! WE DONT FOLLOW MAN! AND WE DO NOT FOLLOW GOD THRU ANYONE BUT GOD!BUT
WE ALSO DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECY AND WE PROVE ALL THINGS ,HOLD FAST THAT WHICH IS GOOD!
GOD IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH!CURSED IS THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN MAN!THAT IS IN THE BIBLE.FOLLOW JESUS ,THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA ,THE BEGINNING,AND THE END!!!!FOLLOW HIS WORD, HE SAYS "REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY" IN THE 4RTH COMMANDMENT,THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE THE LAW OF LIBERTY, THEY WERE NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS!THERE ARE WOLVES
IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, THE BIBLE SAYS "YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS(CHARACTER/ETC.)
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS THAT COME TO YOU IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,FOR INWARDLY THEY
ARE "RAVENING WOLVES"!READ THE WORD,FIND JESUS.............

8/30/2008 11:18:35 AM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

we know the wolves god reveals them to us ....thank u LoRD! WE LOVE U !

8/30/2008 3:43:45 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Christians since the early church have always worshiped on Sunday. It is called the Lord's day in Scripture. We worship on this day because Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday.

Jesus is the substance that symbolized the sabbath. We do not need to go back to types and shadows because Jesus fulfilled all the law. He is the fulfillment of all the types and shadows.

If you are going to be in bondage to keeping the Sabbath, you better keep every jot and tittle of it because if you don't then according to the Law, you are worthy of death.

8/30/2008 4:21:09 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

First of all.....which is really the day of rest. How many different calanders have been used since the first day of rest in the that created Adam? No correct answer and instead of typing large letters which gives a sense of yelling.

I like to keep it Simple: BEING A CHRISTIAN IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A RELIGION PERIOD. SO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND MAKE EVERYDAY HOLY UNTO HIM.

8/30/2008 4:30:01 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

I believe in the resurrection of the dead as prophesied (Job 19:25-27; Hosea 13:13-14; John 5:29); as proven (I Peter 1:3); as taught by the Scripture (Acts 24:14-15; I Corinthians 15:11-26) and that the resurrected will reign with Christ (II Timothy 2:11-12) for ever (Revelation 22:1-5).

I believe the seventh trump sounds after the tribulation (Matthew 24: 29-31). Paul wrote his second letter to the Thessalonians because he knew the first had been misunderstood, concerning Christ's second return. Paul then gives two signs which will be present when the Day of the Lord comes. Those signs being the apostasy and the man of lawlessness. Neither of these signs were present at that time.

Apostasy means giving up or renouncing of one's professed principles, or faith. This will come to pass when the religious lamb (false messiah) of Revelation 13:11 comes to pass. He will look like the Lamb of God, but his voice is of the dragon, for he is the great dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan (Revelation 12:9). When the false christ stands in the holy place performing in the sight of Christians, the pretribulation-rapture-Christian shall think it is Christ coming to rapture them away. It is the duty of the elect to stand and witness in the synagogues, allowing the Holy Spirit to give His Message to the world through you. (Mark 13:9).

Christ is your spiritual Husband. You should remain a spiritual virgin until He returns (II Corinthians 11:2). For Christ Himself said; "Woe to them that are with child in those days!" (Mark 13:17). If your spiritual Husband has been on a long journey and finds you with child when He returns, then you have been impregnated (deceived) with the mark of the false messiah, and worshipped Satan in the last hour. Study God's Word.

And if you think your rapturing out of here. Man your in trouble God has made us to stand at the end. (to overcome)

8/30/2008 4:55:36 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Joh 9:14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.

Joh 9:15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.

Joh 9:16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

Who were the Pharisees talking about here? (JESUS) Mar 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Blessings
Char

[Edited 8/30/2008 4:57:35 PM]

8/30/2008 4:59:31 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

i will be in the rapture!

8/30/2008 5:18:59 PM the TRUE SABBATH,,,,we need to follow!  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from no_one_special:
Joh 9:14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.

Joh 9:15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.

Joh 9:16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

Who were the Pharisees talking about here? (JESUS) Mar 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Blessings
Char

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4