Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Agencies are not permitted to enter needed at Greatest Singles. craigslist fort dodge iowa personals Now, e dating is about as normal as Web banking . All round, this app is extremely encouraged for all singles, willing to get into serious lengthy term relationships. hotrussianbrides guest But, at the identical time, a lot of diverse subcultures have their own dating apps and mingling events, and I never consider those are culty, so perhaps my issues aren t well founded.

web crawler personals

Lastly but definitely not least, you want to establish a year of peace. opelika dating I was living at 58th at the time and we had been on 14th Avenue, so I was like, Okay, I ve nothing to do currently, it is a Saturday, I could as nicely . Our on the web classes and instruction programs allow you to find out from authorities from anywhere in the planet. latina amature • Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat customers, report it to a mod or the area admin instantly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 12:27:34 PM Thinking about a dog...  

mschris1026
Vale, NC

Poodles are great pets. I have 3 poodles. Yes they are a lot to take care of, grooming wise, but they are great dogs. Smart and obedient! I have a standard, he's 85 pounds. You said you like big dogs but that they need big yards, well my standard doesn't. He's a person, wants to be where you are and doesn't need much room. Just a couch! Ha. Loves to walk. He's not a barker only if there is something wrong. Also, I have a miniature and she is very mellow, not hyper at all.

For grooming, I don't do fufu...I just shave them down completely, leave a little top notch on the head and a bit on the ears and tail. That's it. They are sturdy dogs. I even found my last miniature at the pound. So it's possible to find one without spending lots of money. You can get some of the best dogs at the pound. Definitely check that out first.

9/12/2008 4:15:36 PM Thinking about a dog...  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

All dogs are awesome!

They are all lovable.

9/20/2008 10:21:56 PM Thinking about a dog...  

justacountrygal
Maspeth, NY

My cousin has a maltese that's really sweet.... I suggest you go to akc.org and look into the different breeds... and their personalities especially.

I have a lab mix that is 60lbs, and he has been with me in everything from a small one bedroom apartment to a huge house, and a 32 foot travel trailer on 60 acres... he has found contentment in all of them... his favorite to date is the trailer with the 60 acres, we go hiking and he gets to run free lol....

You might also want to consider getting an animal that is a little older... like 6 months or more... you can see their personalities then. JMO

9/21/2008 5:02:33 AM Thinking about a dog...  
jj365
Peru, IN

Consider a american c*cker spaniel. They are a wonderful loving dogs and are a little bigger than some others listed here ( you said you like larger dogs). They need to have daily exercise but don't need a HUGE yard for it.

9/21/2008 11:20:40 AM Thinking about a dog...  
whiskycat
Blue Bell, PA

I spend a lot of time with dogs.I've met a couple of Lhasa-poos who were not overly hyper and extremely smart.
Good luck.
[Shihtzu (spelling) are also very nice, but can have a stubborn streak.]

9/22/2008 12:17:33 PM Thinking about a dog...  

haregonewild
Easley, SC

It would be hard to find a better pet than a Beagle,they are puppies for as long as they live, i have 12 now all are pets, some of them even run rabbits, thats what i raise them for. They will hunt all day an still come home an play with the grandkid's.

9/22/2008 7:28:21 PM Thinking about a dog...  
janeree00
Fredericksburg, VA

i have two dogs a yorkie who is very spoiled two yr old and a mutt of 10 yrs my 10yr has been the best dog i have ever owned and he was free so do look into getting a crossbred

Page: 1, 2