Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

whats a hookup

Bumble makes use of your GPS place to find folks in your location who fit your age criteria. christian dating in florida I bear in mind speaking to a lady named Leanne who stated she d met a person from the web page ahead of. Hello BHW family members, I am a publisher and mainly functioning in Adult&Dating verticals. craigpersonals 2016 In my encounter, dating web sites call for a thick skin and it s quite difficult to maintain going following one disappointment immediately after yet another.

best hookup bars minneapolis

Ultimately, when it is good to have a checklist of the qualities you are searching for in a companion, Lynn said that element of romance is being open to the unexpected. san bernardino hook up I deleted quite a few profiles but will generally return right here for some strange explanation magical powers perhaps)Large KISSES . It s brave and flirty—two factors your match will enjoy. candy brides russian The firm relaunched Hinge in 2016, and it is a single of the most regularly discussed dating apps in recent years, most likely due to its users accomplishment rates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/31/2008 7:57:00 AM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

alixander
Boca Raton, FL

I always thought a woman would be attracted to a loving father. But it seems to be quite the oppisite. Are ladys worried that they won't be put first? Is it too much responsibility? Is it a baggage thing? Is it just me?

8/31/2008 2:42:34 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  
marlakw6
Owensboro, KY

I would prefer to date a single father. I think women with children would think that way. However, as I told somone else, there is a difference between a 20something lady and a 40something lady, so you might just have to be patient for a few years.

8/31/2008 4:06:23 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

alixander
Boca Raton, FL

thank you for the response. I should be (and am most of the time) happy with just the company of my son. I don't have very many friends here. When I moved here I had a family and when we split I lost all of the friends we had (so did she. So I guess I just miss intelligent (adult) conversation.

8/31/2008 5:53:23 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

cutemommy3
Salamanca, NY

you will find someone, just be patient. the lord has a plan for your life and he already knows who you are going to be with. she will not only love you but your child as well...i know exactly how you feel, sometimes i feel like the only single parent in the world. if you ever want an adult to talk to hit me up, cuz i love a good intelligent conversation after a day of kid talk...

8/31/2008 7:45:26 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

When I was 21, I dated a single dad of 3 children ages 3,5,7. I really liked him AND the children, but felt it was too much for me at that time, more so because I didn't know if I was ready to be a mom to three children and I sure didn't want to give it a try and then hurt them if it didn't work out.
By age 27, I dated a man with a 2yr old daughter, and had no problem with that whatsoever, would have married him, but he didn't ask!
And now I have a teen and wouldn't care if someone had children.

Be sure you are looking for a woman who is good mother and wife material, not a party girl. Sometimes men want one kind and hope she changes into the other. Usually doesn't work that way. Sounds like that isn't what you are looking for from your profile.

Edited to add: same problem here, as I have the teen, and many people my age are done with child raising, and for some it is a barrier.

[Edited 8/31/2008 7:49:22 PM]

8/31/2008 10:40:37 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

sweetcandie231
Magna, UT

I would love to find a good single father. My girlfriend and I talked about how its better to see how they treat their kids and you would want them to treat yours the same way its hard to find any or maybe I just don't look in the right spots

9/1/2008 4:57:21 AM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

teeshot63
Hickory, NC

I have the same problem.I think they think you can't love them as much as your kids ,and want get all the attention they need.

9/2/2008 7:24:39 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

flirty_girlie
Poplarville, MS

I think dating a single father might be better. Mainly for the fact that you can see the love that they have for their child and would hope that someday that love would go for the woman's child also. Most women get scared because they have a fear of the unknown. You have to be able to trust that woman to treat your kid as her kid would want to be treated, and then the woman might be scared that the father won't get onto the child if the child were to be disrespectful to the woman. That's just an opinion from when I originally dated a single father of a teen. The child was very disrespectful and the father wouldn't do anything about it. Eventually that child got his way and his father and i went separate ways.

Good luck finding the one! She's out there.

9/2/2008 11:58:41 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

johnyrockhard11
Ogden, UT

I feel I am having the same problem but I don't want to be a liar and not put in my profile that I have children, It's good to know that I am not alone in this thank you.

9/3/2008 9:57:39 AM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I have the utmost respect for anyone raising kids alone as I have done most of my adult life. What I find, however, is that men who are raising kids ( especially " daddy's lil girls) put g/fs on the back burner every time the girl wants something. This happens just as much with daughters who are grown and on their own ( supposely) who come to dad everytime they need money to do this and that or anything else for that matter.

9/3/2008 6:18:01 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

wishuknewme
Locust Grove, VA

a lot of men i have talked to that are single fathers are very blunt that their kids are their only priority and will always come first. as a single mother i feel the same way and am not willing to risk dating a man with the same attitude because my kids will be hurt from losing that male role model and his kids.

it's tricky. date a woman with no kids who has never experienced having a child to know how precious yours really is. or date a woman with kids and know you may butt heads because you both love your children so much.

you'll meet the right one eventually. just look for friends until she comes along.

9/3/2008 6:20:04 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

I admire a man who raises his children as a single dad, but he loses respect in my eyes if he lets the children behave disrespectfully toward him or me. The longer a child has ruled the castle, the less desire I feel for the king!

9/6/2008 5:15:37 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

micky5225
Gloversville, NY

Me personally I would like to date a single father than a singel man without kids. A single father knows that kids come first, and what ever happens between you can always affect the kids. You need to understand that kids feel their parents pain, and happiness. I have been a single mother for yrs and I don't date much cause men that are single without kids don't understand when one of my kids needs me and they get really mad when I have to cut a date short due to an illness of one of my kids. I'd rather date a single dad, but can't find any near me. Some of us women do understand about being a single parent. Good luck. Take care. Micky

9/6/2008 6:20:24 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

Yeah ladys, why wont you date me

I've had the same experience, one a girl here's that i have a kid they just say "oh thats cool" and then i can just think what they are thinking, turning around run away

9/6/2008 7:23:42 PM Why don't Ladys want to date a single father?  
colorado37
Commerce City, CO

i felt like that before and i looked all over to fined a good woman but i gave up on it after 3 years but about two weeks later i met the girl next door.if you look to hard you will walk past you live of your life.but here i am again looking for miss right. but just when you find her always remmber you kids

Page: 1, 2, 3