Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

fb hookups

You are welcome, and no, we re not sorry for sharing. palm springs singles Soon after a week of chatting on BBM , we determine to meet up for a drinke. I consider it really is heightening the feeling for a lot of people today that they would genuinely like to have a romantic companion. grindr cd The concept of being a fat individual who is happily dating in public creates definitely robust feelings in people today.

blendr hookup app

In 2014, the OKCupid app was the first to introduce 22 genders and 13 sexual orientation choices. plattsburgh ny hookup New members please inform us a bit about yourselves. I obtain nothing incorrect with the poster, just the man she is in really like with. double list phila So no matter if your like life is on life assistance or you haven t been touched in way as well extended, right here are four podcasts that know exactly how you really feel and are ready to deliver advice, consolation and a humorous escape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/20/2007 7:32:18 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Two kinds of people masturbate those that do it and tell the truth, and those that do it and say they dont. These two kinds of people make up 100% of the world population.

Kenny

3/20/2007 9:09:50 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Good answer Kenny!!

And I love your little diddy Trojan!!!!

3/21/2007 9:11:19 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Hey Dez, How do you know is diddy is little?

3/22/2007 11:34:15 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

mollyr
Roswell, NM

good thing spelling the behavior is not a pre-requisite for doing the behavior.

3/22/2007 11:40:40 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Good job Molly!!! The topic kept everybody from noticing the spelling!!!! lol

3/22/2007 9:07:41 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

Wow, a masterbation thread, with guys and gals being honest?

I must say it is far more pleasent to spank it to get rid of buildup, than it is to wake up in the morning with the very uncomfortable feeling associated with a wet dream (tried to find a better way to say it but failed).

Heck, I've been asked more than once to please myself while a woman watched, I enjoy seeing them do it so obviously when asked I have to oblige them.

Since we are on the subject, how many of you honest upstanding guys will spank it before being intimate with a woman?

I for one do, it helps you last longer, which solves a very embarassing problem alot of guys face (especially if it's been awhile).

Cuddo's to all the people willing to be honest.

3/22/2007 10:29:28 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

kindanice06
Fort Lauderdale, FL

been waiting for a topic I might touch

3/24/2007 1:25:28 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

lonelyrob
Spokane, WA

Brocknct...

And I thought I was the only one. Just make sure you do it at least a half hour before you are intimate with that someone special - in my experience. Otherwise, it make be difficult to get back up immediately sometimes! Yes though, it works!

I also pinch my thumb nail against the side of my index finger sometimes as a tool to keep myself from being early during intimacy. The pain and concentration on the thumbnail keeps me from 'climaxing' early.

Rob

3/24/2007 2:40:37 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

nelly13
Fort Myers, FL

Masterbation is one of the few things that we as humans can do without hurting anyone else while doing it!!! No one can judge whether it is right or wrong simply because we are ONLY human!!!!!!!!!!!

3/24/2007 5:17:41 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

I was refering to the rhyme Sky!!!! lol

3/24/2007 11:18:26 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Reasons why Masterbation could be better than Real Sex!

* You don't have to look your best.

* You never have to say "I love you", promise to mow the lawn, buy flowers/dinner, lie about the size of your hand's, or buy him clothes and boots.

* If you use your other hand it feels like someone else.

* You can use both hands and have and orgy.

* You don't have to promise to call in the morning.

* As long as you're careful you'll never end up with the wet spot.

* You can make it last for hours, if you do it a certain way.

* You can do it wherever there is a public toilet which has a private cubical.

* You don't need to make an appointment in advance.

* It doesn't really make you go blind, not unless your hand slides off the end and you poke yourself in the eye.

* It's cheaper...you don't have to use those pesky condoms or expensive birth control methods.

______________________________________________________________________________________
A young Father has finally had enough of his son's wetting his pants, and takes him aside.
"Son", said the Father, "You are going to have to learn how to urinate properly, and no longer in your pants!"

The Father brings to boy back of the garage to show him the "proper" method.

"Okay, son, this is how it is done. One, unzip your fly. Two, take out your penis. Three, skin it back. Four, let go with the urine. Five, skin it up. Six, put it back in your pants. Seven, zip up your fly. Now you know the RIGHT way!"

The Father watches his son every day to see how well he is following his instructions. He notices the son going to the back of the garage about every few hours. He is very proud of his son, and decides to peek at him while he is "doing his thing" to see how well his instructions are being followed.

The next time the son heads for the garage, the Father follows. He peeks around the corner of the garage and hears his son: Three, Five, Three, Five, Three, Five..."

[Edited 3/24/2007 11:21:05 AM]

3/25/2007 8:32:15 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

gstringnspector
Galveston, TX

I love to masturbate with a woman or women watching.they seem to really dig seeing me with my guard down and vulnerable.she will usually start to suck the head as i'm pumping off my load.any you ladies want to watch me take off all my cloths and masturbate myself to climax,you won't have to ask twice.maybe you can massage my prostate gland and intensify my orgasm?

3/27/2007 9:44:24 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

littleresistor
Battle Creek, MI

I must agree that it is very exciting to watch a woman get off on her own. I would most certainly do it for her. To bad that just about all the women I have met did not like doing it in front of a man but loved watching a man do it. Takes all kinds I guess and I must just pick the wrong ones.

3/27/2007 11:04:29 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

elfinmagic75
Ardmore, OK

Just be happy they want to participate.. They just usually tell me to go "F" myself

ELF

3/28/2007 8:35:15 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

siless
Independence, KS

YES VALENTINEBABY I LOVE TO TUCH MY SELF I TUCH MY SELF A LOT AND I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND I AM VERY SEXUL.SILESS I NEED TO GET ME A WOMEN 21-45

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7