Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Our dating chat room has so a lot to offer you, it enables folks to obtain correct adore devoid of taking a lot of time or registering in internet sites of dating to make profiles. online dating bakersfield ca Stories from the globe presented to every single other like offerings dropped at each and every other s feet. When daters have settled on an app (or apps, as is commonly the case with on the net dating, where men and women do not limit their selections), they face the question of what to do subsequent, especially now. cityxguide com nj When you fill out a profile on one particular of these web pages, it can be extremely detailed.

www skipthegames com

You cannot invest time together anytime you enjoy to. craigslist tampa fl classifieds If you re currently hooked up you happen to be welcome right here ask all your partnership based questions. Immediately after messaging back and forth for some time, she went silent and stopped responding. costa rican online dating Right from the beginning, you are going to steer clear of the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if a single of you is looking for a casual hook up and an individual else wants marriage material.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/28/2007 10:34:00 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

buckaz
Phoenix, AZ

well is not a secret the sexual attitude between women and men
is well different I believe there are not enough women in this planet
to satisfy the sexual need of any men so you have two choices
1} bleed for have sex with a woman or whatever
2)do what you need to do just do not tell everyone

is wrong is right? well there is not an answer

[Edited 3/28/2007 10:46:45 AM]

3/28/2007 11:49:28 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

siless
Independence, KS

DOSE masterbation make you feel good when you do it because i dont see nothing wrong with it so play on player. did i piss youoff im sorryi'm just love to have sex.

3/28/2007 1:49:07 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

poopfilled
Baltimore, MD

yes to the question I do all the time

3/28/2007 1:51:15 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

poopfilled
Baltimore, MD

who is Mother Tresa not I

4/1/2007 11:36:01 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

houseofe
Norman, OK

Should be- 'Masturbation...How often???'

At least twice a day, 5-6 on average. Limited only by dexterity I suppose, double digits are common but usually with a price. Haha

5/4/2007 2:56:07 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

avidreaderang
Morton, PA

OH YES, OH YES, OH, OH, OH, YES, YES, YES. LOL.

As frequently as possible lately. I've never been asked to do it in front of a partner and would be a bit shy about it. Can't really explain why though.

5/4/2007 2:57:24 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

DAMN!!!
Lol.

5/4/2007 3:06:05 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

LOL my friend has asked me a few times all depends on if I'm drunk enough and don't care LOL..now I do like to see a guy do it hmmm now are you talking bout with toys or no??
if so its pretty good

5/4/2007 3:46:48 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

farmersam
Cushing, OK

Ya'll believe this shit. C'mon

[Edited 5/4/2007 4:42:19 PM]

5/4/2007 4:44:15 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

farmersam
Cushing, OK

Oh yeah, ain't seein' a lotta faces in here.

Kinda reminds ya of the plain white wrapper

5/4/2007 4:45:08 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

farmersam
Cushing, OK

brown wrapper

5/4/2007 6:50:17 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

ang73
Caldwell, OH

Yes I've been asked to do it for someone else to watch. It doesn't really turn me on to watch a guy do it. I think I would rather put the show on than watch(even though I would be embarassed about it).

5/5/2007 2:55:57 AM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hell Yes, its sure as HELL not hurting anyone, and as far as watching or providing the show goes, well, I think that depends on your comfort level with your partner, dont you?
Hmm, I think Ill go check out the "sex toys or no sex toys" thread,,(it was something like that...)

5/5/2007 4:30:41 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

avidreaderang
Morton, PA

Farmer, I'm not trying to hide anything. Pics will be up in a few days. Give us newbies a break.

5/5/2007 5:17:18 PM Masterbation ...YES OR NO ???  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

luv-"I think it is useless topic only too much attention on sex and not love"
But what about those that LOVE to Masturbate?? LMAO

nelly "Masterbation is one of the few things that we as humans can do without hurting anyone else while doing it!!! "
NOT true nel- I once shot all over the floor, a friend slipped in it and fell....lol

molly- hard to spell it right while doing it- massstuuurbate

sin- sounds like you do it a bit too often

[Edited 5/5/2007 5:18:37 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7