Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigs free hookup

Girls get to make the 1st move soon after two persons mutually connect and are element of every other s hive. dating in north carolina We will charge your card and your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you deactivate the automatic recharge a minimum of 24 hours before the end of your existing subscription period. As the numbers recommend, the rapid scanning of many profiles doesn t appear to be resulting in excellent results. doublelist chattanooga tn If finals are coming up and you need to focus on studying or if you are going through some problems with your function, let your match know what s up .

top hookup

How often are you place off by getting spotted by the man in IT or adding information like your surname, job or 4 filtered (it is OK, we all do it) images for everyone to see? hook up in panama city beach Try to go there oneself even if the other individual presents to fetch/drive you. I was 24 and living with my parents and figured new year, new me, ideal? backpage riverside Most persons know what they want their futures to look like in a broad, general sense, and it s really vital to go over these points with your partner so that you are on the same page.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/1/2008 8:41:36 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

why do we think different if we are suppose to be as one....the bible clearly states we are suppose to have one mind only unless ur born again u will not see the kingdom of god...john 3:3

9/2/2008 5:48:56 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from blessedlady48:
why do we think different if we are suppose to be as one....the bible clearly states we are suppose to have one mind only unless ur born again u will not see the kingdom of god...john 3:3

I have studied at great lenght comparing the bible versions. All but the Authorized KJV waters down sins and leaves words, phrases, and complete scriptures out changing the meanings. The Authorized KJV was translated by men inspired by the Holy Ghost and the words were put down as the Holy Spirit gave them utterance, but the others are nothing more than satan's counterfiets to deceive and cause confusion. And it causes confusion amoungst the brethern more than anyone. Because the church is asleep and not being watchful as the devil slips right in. Also he is deceiving people with music. There is godly music as stated in Col. 3:16 and satan is using rock, rap, R&R, country, and any other kind of music to deceive. Excuses are, God can use whatever he wants to bring people to the Lord. That's true, but he won't use what is of the world to do it.

The devil is out to deceive and he's doing a good job of it, but praise God, those who are awake to what's happening and understanding the scripture, "We are not ignorant of satan's devices." will be wide awake and catch those things quickly because, "Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Satan is out to get the Christians every way he can. And he will use everything he can to get them. Bibles, music, sex, computers, tv, drink, The list goes on and on. Remember the devils transform themselves into angels of light. Beware of false prophets.

blessings,
Char

[Edited 9/2/2008 5:49:28 AM]

9/2/2008 6:01:09 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

so char what bible do u use?
are u bornagain?

9/2/2008 7:01:24 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

charlesestr
Porterdale, GA

I have repented and been baptized in the name of Jesus, but I've yet to receive the Holy Ghost, I have yet to speak in tongues unfamilar to me. Because of this, I find myself in some confusion, because I am bascially only 2/3 of the way done with what Simon Peter said we must do Acts 2:38, I walk still avoiding sin but having completely finished my journey to being born again, I dunno if avoiding sin makes me righteous, or if the fact that I haven't yet been filled with the Holy Ghost is unrighteous.

9/2/2008 7:08:18 AM born again think different then non bornagain  
againstthewind
Christiansburg, VA

Charles, I too am baptized as it says in Acts 2-38 in the name of Jesus Christ. Sometimes it takes a while to rececive the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Just because you have not received it yet, does not make you unholy. Let God get in front and trust him. You will receive from God in his time. There will always be something for you to learn and a higher ground to be found in Jesus. The main thing is that you know how to reach God by going thur the Son Of God.

9/2/2008 7:53:42 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

yes charles dont worry ..tell god that u want to speak in the spirit and allow him to give it to u ...he will ur intitled its a gift from him...he says in his word we are to pray in spirit and truth...so u ask him and u will recieve...

9/2/2008 7:56:00 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

You have to go to the King James......and get a Strong's Concordance...it helps when you go to the language of Hebrew and Greek. When the King James was translated from the orginial text every word was assigned a number to it and its correct translation that way there would be no confusion. But many a church and many preacher twist it or teach you a church system. Just like how Satan twisted Eve's words and mind. If you the truth then u must go to God's Word...

Romans 12
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (it is your duty, not a church or a pastor, but your duty)

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (your mind, again not some church or pastor, but your mind! Do the work yourself and not run to a man or an religious organization)

It is ur reasonable duty to learn from God's Word, Do you have and understand the "keys of David"?, and Do you understand the orginial language? Do you understand all parables?

Amos 8
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

2 Timothy 2
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (who does the studying? YOU!)

Most people's knowledge of God comes from what they are told, or taught from Religions. If you want God's knowledge, wisdom, Understanding, and to preceive the words of understanding then YOU MUST GO TO THE WORD. (to get to the Father)

God Bless and I pray that the veil be romved from all eyes that are decieved

9/2/2008 8:46:52 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

quincy u will not have me believe what u believe...sorry never will
i will be born again and speak in tongues
and call things as they exist
and delight in the lord for he will give me the desires of my heart...no false teachers plzzzzz.....

9/2/2008 8:56:18 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

charlesestr
Porterdale, GA

quincy u will not have me believe what u believe...sorry never will
i will be born again and speak in tongues
and call things as they exist
and delight in the lord for he will give me the desires of my heart...no false teachers plzzzzz.....

In the name of Jesus, Amen and amen.

9/2/2008 8:57:46 AM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

thank u Charles!...PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS THE KING OF GLORY AND HIS WORD TO REIN!

9/2/2008 1:28:32 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

olehickory
Janesville, WI

so char what bible do u use?
are u bornagain?

Little sister, Char is indeed a born again Christian and she uses the KJV. I have never run into anyone who lives so much on faith as this child of God does.
God Bless
Danny Boy

9/2/2008 2:08:36 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

who said she wasnt is a question..an answer?

9/2/2008 2:48:00 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

olehickory
Janesville, WI

who said she wasnt is a question..an answer?

Misunderstood.
God Bless
Danny Boy

9/2/2008 2:53:23 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

its ok,danny ,,god bless u ..

9/2/2008 3:08:50 PM born again think different then non bornagain  

olehickory
Janesville, WI

Let me propose a possibility, When a person comes to Jesus and becomes a born again Christian he/she begins to crawl in the spirit. (Or at least he/she should) As time goes by this person begins to grow spiritually and after some time begins to walk in the spirit. Sometimes this person gets carried away and begins to run in the spirit long before they are ready. Before long they could be way down the wrong road before they even know it. Now comes the tedious task of retracing there steps to the point of where they took the wrong turn. The point I am trying to make is you could take two people who were sincerely born again, but might be at a different stage in their Christian walk. Both could be born again but still not be at the same place at the same time in their continued Christian growth. Does this make sense?
God Bless
Danny Boy

Page: 1, 2