Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

Under no circumstances have I ever stalked an ex online following the relationship ended. available women over 50 in ri Photo by Jep Gambardella from PexelsPeople have wildly different opinions on dating standards. The concerns you believed would only function on dating apps function IRL as effectively and are good conversation starters on that awkward initially date. best dating apps in denmark After all, dating apps aren t just about romance (although that is the principal appeal, honestly).

gay hookup apps uk

To everyone reading this, comply with via, study this material, APPLY this material, and get pleasure from life. personal classifieds atlanta My Tinder date, initial of all, showed up to our date spot—a Timothy s Cafe—unfashionably 30 minutes late. Expanding up, our households went on countless trips to Disney World, the Rocky Mountains, and several campsites together. best country to get laid as a tourist In early dating, there are 4 points you want to figure out about the person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/6/2008 3:27:57 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

emt854again
Appleton, WI

Good post Vicki..
But I must have met the wrong guys..they wernt out for just sex. I love a man that can carry an intelligent conversation. Guess I was lucky in finding so many men that had a head on their shoulders instead of in their pants.

9/6/2008 4:39:24 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

hhrchevyman
Sun Prairie, WI

I'm sure the younger guys are looking for sex. I think older men want some companionship and are looking for a lady who has the time to go out and do things. Getting to know someone first is a great adventure. Spending time with that person can lead to many wonderful things. As you get older it's not sex anymore, it's love making.

9/6/2008 8:08:46 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

vickinilla
Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks EMT.
You can meet some great guys here! You are 1 of the lucky ones. The ones I've had conversations with turned out to someone they are not, looking for money,jobless,not wanting to committ & I'm not saying a right now commitment.Crap let's just meet,grab some lunch, & talk w/o all the bull****.Be who you are, that's what I'm looking or.
Truth, respect, sincerity, these things should be a given.
I have made some good online friends, ones that I am happy with just being here.Others that I would like to meet.They say the same thing then something always changes.
Guys if you are looking for all the things that we are looking for in a friends 1st, lets see what happens. I'm looking for a partner for life type gal.Look we are here!

9/6/2008 7:46:08 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

beowolf332
Beaver Dam, WI

hey chvygurl,
Now a days I see its hard for girls to look at guys that want something other than sex. I don't know what thats all about. I can't speak for anyother guy in Wisconsin, but I can tell you what I'm looking for. I want a girl that's nice but can hold her own all at the same time. i dont no.. if u wanna talk then add me as a friend beowolf332

9/16/2008 2:00:00 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

redlineranthony
Dousman, WI

I am actaully looking for someone to settle down with. I maybe only 20, but I have been a stand in father from 17, and a actual father from 19. I love being a dad, I just wish I could find that right lady that is not looking for the "party". Some who has there head on stright and is willing to work to live.

9/16/2008 2:09:32 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

lonelylover666
Kewaskum, WI

I am looking for a long term relationship, with a girl who is honest, caring and has great personality with a good sense of humor

9/16/2008 7:35:28 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

davis18
Hilbert, WI

I am looking for a relationship also. im a guy that you have been looking for cuz i dont want no games and i want to find that one girl that i can treat like an angel

9/23/2008 11:54:44 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

joshua1985
Kenosha, WI

Alot of guys are looking just to get some and just be done with it but on the other hand there still are alot of us that are looking for that one good girl that wont mess with are feelings or break are hearts!

9/24/2008 10:16:09 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

larrygdaboss
Kenosha, WI

I dont know about other guys but im looking for a real woman that can complete me. I've had one serious relationship and it kinda ended messed up and i really aint tryna go through the bull again ya feel me?

9/24/2008 11:18:36 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

cutie68
Madison, WI

I can only speak for myself, however what i am looking for someone who is down to earth can laugh at lifes little quirks and yet be serious when need be. Someone who is there for you no matter what. Also someone who doesnt use ya for a piggy bank to buy them things all the time and someone who can look on a persons inner self instead of just judging a person for his looks alone. Someone who wants the Family thing and a good marriage

9/24/2008 5:16:13 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

bucktail
Poynette, WI

monster muskies and boone & crockett bucks

9/24/2008 10:43:34 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

marlopainter
Milwaukee, WI

This box isn't big enough for me to tell you.

9/26/2008 5:47:33 AM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

cntryboy29
Milwaukee, WI

what im looking for is someone that will treat me right love me and respect me be there whenever the times are bad not just there with me when things are great i want to feel needed and know i belong some where im from ms and i just moved here and the women here are so different im one of the true nice guys and i feel that im always finishing last because of all the jerks the women have dated before

9/26/2008 6:40:42 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  
fly_guy75
Green Bay, WI

OK, I'll be honest. Maybe I'm not like all the other guys, I don't know... I love to talk to a woman, I love to hear her thoughts on interesting and deep conversation. Not all the time. But I like to be able to connect on an inellectual level. I also love to have fun, do things, go places. See stuff with a woman. LAUGH I also look for someone that can be independent but still affectionant. Now that being said...I do LOVE sex...who doesn't? but that's not all I want. I am a very giving lover, I love to make my partner feel good first and foremost. Anyway,that's about it for now. TTYL

9/26/2008 6:44:05 PM What Are Guys Seriously Looking For In WI These Days? Be Honest!  

criticallag
Watertown, WI

you a persoable loveable careing person

Page: 1, 2, 3