Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

This is a loaded query Is this person on the identical page as you? Speaking about societal difficulties can tell whether you align in your thoughts. free online dating in denver Maybe it really is to consume dessert before dinner or twirl about outdoors while singing at the leading of their lungs. And use the open ended questions to have quite a few extra conversations that ll make you seem like a excellent conversationalist. how easy is it to get laid on a cruise I sent a Zoom hyperlink, poured some wine, and quickly realized that Lucas was almost everything I d ever dreamed of.

worst hookup sites

But of course, Mary reached out to me a couple weeks later. casual encounters fairfield ca I m Lachlan Brown, the founder, and editor of Hack Spirit. It s a home and a secure space exactly where individuals who think in LGBTQ+ empowerment and equality can come with each other to speak and share their experiences with men and women who realize. ldsplanet delete account You ll be content to know that this internet site holds several thrilling events across the US as well.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2

If it was misunderstood, maybe you can clarify it for us?

9/9/2008 2:25:15 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

madame_blue
Newton, IA

Damn straight, set back and enjoy each other!

9/9/2008 5:40:48 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from whynotgrl:
Well done Karl..much happiness to you. I have had the chance for happiness with
some "really good guys" that I let get away. Hindsight is a great teacher. When
I was young and pretty I switched guys like most people switch socks. I figured
there was always another one just around the corner. And there was for awhile but
then your reputation and years creep up on you and before you know it you are
old and alone. If I could play "do over" I would be happily married to a couple of
those guys. But I did not play my hand well and lost. I have learned a valuable
lesson. I just hope one day a kind fellow will give me a chance once more and
see beyond the years. I don't know why I just told you that but it does feel
good to talk about it. Best of luck to you and your lady Karl.

Married to a couple of guys, you go girl, lol just kidding I knew what you met. Your story saddens my heart. I hope that you find all the happiness that life has to offer you.

Karl in Sedona

9/9/2008 5:46:28 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  
fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

Quote from sedonaphotofan:
Hi All,

If you got your wish of your perfect partner, would you know what to do with them. Don't tell me what you think we want to hear.

I met someone on here that i think is pretty awesome, I had my idea of what I thought I wanted and she blew it out of the water. The more I learn about her the more I go holly spuds Batman. Every once in a while I find myself going wow she is too perfect and I can't believe she is all mine. I remember what I wish for a while back, I shut the heck up and get back to work.

So again if you got your wish or your dream came through would you know what to do.

Thought and comments

Happy Karl in Sedona

Back to building website.
(the concept of the one does not exist,consider it a limitation or invitation to an interview)now you know the meaning of post seeing that you had an idea of what you were looking for and that idea was blown out of the water,if you had limited yourself to your idea then you probally would still be in the water

9/9/2008 5:47:26 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sugarbritches12
Newberry, FL

Sedona I have had my wish for many many years and now that dream was shattered, but when it was here and real I knew exactly what to do with it and would know again because I am back to wishing. But I am sure more now than ever I won't find it here. I am glad you have though and as scary as it seems roll with it life is so short . SB

9/9/2008 6:33:29 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

Congradulations Karl!

I can honestly say I am ready for the right one. I was never too sure about that before. I would make the relationship a priority. I think if you are with someone who "gets you" the work is a joy. I would spend my time getting to know the guy inside out. I would want to know everything about him. I am very curious like that. I would be laughing and learning a lot too.

9/9/2008 7:31:56 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from fredricko:
Hi All,

If you got your wish of your perfect partner, would you know what to do with them. Don't tell me what you think we want to hear.

I met someone on here that i think is pretty awesome, I had my idea of what I thought I wanted and she blew it out of the water. The more I learn about her the more I go holly spuds Batman. Every once in a while I find myself going wow she is too perfect and I can't believe she is all mine. I remember what I wish for a while back, I shut the heck up and get back to work.

So again if you got your wish or your dream came through would you know what to do.

Thought and comments

Happy Karl in Sedona

(the concept of the one does not exist,consider it a limitation or invitation to an interview)now you know the meaning of post seeing that you had an idea of what you were looking for and that idea was blown out of the water,if you had limited yourself to your idea then you probally would still be in the water

That is a little brainy for me right now, i will get back to you on that one. Building a website brain is a little scattered right now.

karl

9/9/2008 7:38:14 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from sugarbritches12:
Sedona I have had my wish for many many years and now that dream was shattered, but when it was here and real I knew exactly what to do with it and would know again because I am back to wishing. But I am sure more now than ever I won't find it here. I am glad you have though and as scary as it seems roll with it life is so short . SB

Can you elaborate on that or is this too open of a forum. Why do you think that you won't find it here. Take a chance and make a wish. It's not that scary, when something feels right, that's it, it just feel right. I have had a lot of broken promises, those were more of my expectations. I learned to let go and not worry about what is going to happen anymore. I feel blessed and fortunate all at the same time.

If you are willing to shae more i am willing to listen.

Karl in Sedona.

9/9/2008 9:21:48 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

Quote from fredricko:
Hi All,

Thought and comments

Happy Karl in Sedona

I would have to disagree with this. I think Karl got the right girl, because he knew what he wanted and needed. He maynot have known the particulars, but he was ready to meet a woman who matched him up in values and priorities. That took years of self-reflection and honesty. If one is not honest with themselves, they cannot be honest with another.

I believe Socrates had it right, "know thyself." If you do not know who you are are and what you need, you will forever be lost.

9/10/2008 2:35:15 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  
fredricko
Pico Rivera, CA

Quote from literarylioness:
Quote from fredricko:
Hi All,

Thought and comments

Happy Karl in Sedona

I would have to disagree with this. I think Karl got the right girl, because he knew what he wanted and needed. He maynot have known the particulars, but he was ready to meet a woman who matched him up in values and priorities. That took years of self-reflection and honesty. If one is not honest with themselves, they cannot be honest with another.

I believe Socrates had it right, "know thyself." If you do not know who you are are and what you need, you will forever be lost.
you misinterped the post and its meaning,wondering what it is considered when someone disagrees with something but arent clear about what they are disagreeing about

9/10/2008 3:08:58 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

flwrgrl123
Saginaw, MI

First Best Wishes to you and your new love!

To answer the question I thought I would know what to do but now I am not so sure. I met someone very nice and he had alot of what I was looking for but because of some of my experience with the playahs my guard went up and I started to look for trouble where there was none. I was I thought only trying to protect my heart. I kept him at arm's length and went back and forth with him and when I finally decided I was going to seriously try it was too late.
I guess I can write it off as him not being the "one" but really I will never know what might have been. I don't always believe "all things happen for a reason" I could have done things differently, but I do believe in learning from mistakes!

9/10/2008 4:17:14 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

quote]you misinterped the post and its meaning,wondering what it is considered when someone disagrees with something but arent clear about what they are disagreeing about
9/10/2008 4:23:37 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

now karl, get the hell out of DH and focuss on that awesome female
i curse u in the name love, may u two make it in life

9/10/2008 11:38:56 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from kitise:
now karl, get the hell out of DH and focuss on that awesome female
i curse u in the name love, may u two make it in life

What up with that? I can't hangout an chit chat anymore? After what happened last weekend i am sure that my time here is limited but, I still enjoy the post. Thank you for the compliment, that she is, that she is.

karl in Sedona

Page: 1, 2