Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup websites no registration

Conclusion, what comes straightforward goes easy. craigslist ocala personal We will answer it as soon as doable. We attain out to all youth in an attempt to aid them keep away from this tragedy. go invisible on zoosk Even utilizing on the web halal web site is not a good idea, you dont definitely know who is behind the screen, you can upload any random pic from google and use a number of fake profiles.

best hookup sites uk free

People today have also began to see the worth in possessing a extended term partner in scary, life altering conditions like a pandemic. senior dating phoenix az The shadchan ought to not talk just to your parents, but should really have the chance to have an understanding of who you are and your objectives and aspirations as a member of the klal. I only use Tinder, being the gold member is a have to, use the five super like on the girls you believe got possibility. locanto scarsdale

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/4/2008 12:07:50 AM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Hi All,

If you got your wish of your perfect partner, would you know what to do with them. Don't tell me what you think we want to hear.

I met someone on here that i think is pretty awesome, I had my idea of what I thought I wanted and she blew it out of the water. The more I learn about her the more I go holly spuds Batman. Every once in a while I find myself going wow she is too perfect and I can't believe she is all mine. I remember what I wish for a while back, I shut the heck up and get back to work.

So again if you got your wish or your dream came through would you know what to do.

Thought and comments

Happy Karl in Sedona

Back to building website.

[Edited 9/4/2008 12:24:19 AM]

9/4/2008 2:39:42 AM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

bjk123
Layton, UT

I would hope that I would be able to just enjoy the person who knocked my socks off, I think that's the key to enduring love, being able to just enjoy each other and find pleasure in the wonder of it all.

9/4/2008 3:07:11 AM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

absolutely, i would!

9/4/2008 3:41:22 AM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

rynh
Jacksonville, FL

I understand there is someone out there for everyone who just completely blows everyone else out of the water, yes. But honestly, no one is perfect.. and that's possiblt what makes them perfect. It's the little imperfections that are so small they're barely noticed.. that always make me smile. Because despite the fact my partner has flaws, there's no way I would trade them for anyone else.

9/4/2008 1:48:21 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

blueyes28
Adger, AL

I would do anything and everything possible to to keep them happy
and hangin on,and make the best of my life,and hopefully get all the
worrying out of my head and only to think that I have just made
a new beginning!!!!

9/4/2008 1:56:19 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

I'd dedicate my life to making them so happy we finally found each other...

9/4/2008 2:03:29 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  
msmandy71
Antelope, CA

That is a good question. My perfect partner would be my best friend for life. If that actually happened. I would thank God every day to be so lucky. Beyond that The Two of Us would enjoy all life has to offer together forever. Congrats! I am happy for you both!!!

9/4/2008 2:07:44 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

congrats fan

none of us are perfect but there is that one perfect for us.
if i ever find her,i'll know what to do

9/4/2008 2:14:11 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I'd think God was pulling a prank if it happened to me. Kind of like let me get off of this rug I'm standing on before you pull if from under me. I'm a firm believer it happens to other people, if it happened to me it'd be just dumb luck. To answer your question though...yeah I'd know what to do IF it happened. I've waited a life time and would cherish every moment with my man. True and honest love doesn't happen often....

9/4/2008 5:34:07 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

klassyklown
Bakersfield, CA

Yes I do. I would make sure I didn't make the same mistakes I made in the past. I would do all that I could to make sure the relationship stayed alive. And I would cherish every moment knowing that it had been a long time coming.

9/4/2008 5:46:35 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

lilmissala
Hartselle, AL

honestly I don't know I thought I was doing everything right before and it didnt work out and he says now I was a wonderful wife that it was his mess up go figure

9/4/2008 7:24:22 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from msmandy71:
That is a good question. My perfect partner would be my best friend for life. If that actually happened. I would thank God every day to be so lucky. Beyond that The Two of Us would enjoy all life has to offer together forever. Congrats! I am happy for you both!!!

First of thanks for that. I completely agree with you on this. When I met her. I will just call her J, the more we talk the more that i realize that we were so much alike. I went back and read most of the post that she had written, she was exactly who I thought she was. We talk about and average of 3 to 5 hours a day, many text messages and lots of e-mails. She wrote me a poem that put tears into my eyes, if she is brave enough I may ask her to post it. A lot of people will say wait until the newness wears off, I now me I am so bouncy that it's hard to sit and talk to anyone for more than an hour. This is the way I describe her, half like my mom, sister brother and my best friend of 31 years Patti, the other half I have no reference point, she is unlike anyone that i have ever dated, sweet, kind, fun, humorous, playful, hyper, when she smiles I can see in through the phone. My little piece of heaven on earth.

I know what to do, I just pinch myself a lot and remember how lucky I am.

Enjoy.

Happy Karl in Sedona

9/4/2008 7:30:02 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

Wow...lucky guy. Hope your luck holds out.

My guy and I would just do stuff together. Things he likes, things I like, things we both like. I wouldn't frown or fuss if it was something I didn't especially care for and neither would he, cuz that's just how we are.We would laugh with each other and be able to give each other that knowing look across a crowded room. We wouldn't need each other in order to be whole but it would be obvious to everyone we came in contact with that we compliment each other and they would envy that. My guy and I spoil each other. not because we have to, because we want to.

9/9/2008 12:49:55 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from firstlight:
Wow...lucky guy. Hope your luck holds out.

My guy and I would just do stuff together. Things he likes, things I like, things we both like. I wouldn't frown or fuss if it was something I didn't especially care for and neither would he, cuz that's just how we are.We would laugh with each other and be able to give each other that knowing look across a crowded room. We wouldn't need each other in order to be whole but it would be obvious to everyone we came in contact with that we compliment each other and they would envy that. My guy and I spoil each other. not because we have to, because we want to.

Wow very cool, great to ear things like that. For me it is not a matter of luck. With each day that passes, I find more and more that I like. For a while there I kept looking for red flags, no need.

I wish you and you man all of th joy and happiness in the world

Karl in Sedona

9/9/2008 2:03:32 PM If you got your wish or if your dream came through  
whynotgrl
Durham, NC

Well done Karl..much happiness to you. I have had the chance for happiness with
some "really good guys" that I let get away. Hindsight is a great teacher. When
I was young and pretty I switched guys like most people switch socks. I figured
there was always another one just around the corner. And there was for awhile but
then your reputation and years creep up on you and before you know it you are
old and alone. If I could play "do over" I would be happily married to a couple of
those guys. But I did not play my hand well and lost. I have learned a valuable
lesson. I just hope one day a kind fellow will give me a chance once more and
see beyond the years. I don't know why I just told you that but it does feel
good to talk about it. Best of luck to you and your lady Karl.

Page: 1, 2