Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

We tried to make some aspect of our web site for speaking about the internet sites of chat, dating solutions, may well and the relationships. christian singles albuquerque With over four million downloads, the cost free app lets you match and chat with possible partners. Realizing this will support you keep your composure and be able to chat a lot more casually. social media fetlife As they describe it, they Connect these with beards, to these who want to stroke beards .

megapersonals com login

If you have any ideas I m willing to try them. oceanside hookup If you want to complement their physique, you can indirectly use this question just to emphasize how interested you are in being aware of about their healthful lifestyle and fitness routine. There are superior ways of figuring out if a person will be worth your time, like Worst case scenario, your date is impressed that you study the New York Times. gay hookup affair But some studies suggest that a match created there is extra probably to final than 1 produced the old fashioned way.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9/7/2008 12:35:17 AM Thought provoking question.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

I have a question for all who post in this forum. I hope you will take the time to post a thoughtful answer.

For those of you who consider Revelations to be far more symbolic than literal, I would ask for you to assume for a moment that the descriptions of Christ's return are indeed real – that it is intended that Christ will physically return to Earth and rule the earth from “New Jerusalem” for 1000 years.

Assuming the reality of Christ's return, we also assume the very real description of the Beast; the global government or global ruling body, the Antichrist; the leader of this global ruling body, and the False Prophet; a misguided religious leader.

At a particular point during Revelations, the Antichrist will sit himself in the newly built Jewish temple in Jerusalem and claim to be Christ.

My question (think about this before you answer);

How will you know the man in Jerusalem who claims to be Christ, attempting to bring global peace and religious harmony to the world, is indeed Christ, or is the “not-Christ”?

One hint to think about before you answer; BOTH will appear to have the same goal!!!!

[Edited 9/7/2008 12:39:06 AM]

9/7/2008 1:03:14 AM Thought provoking question.  

olehickory
Janesville, WI

Webfetti.com

Jesus said, "I know my sheep, and they know me." God Bless Danny Boy

[Edited 9/7/2008 1:15:35 AM]

9/7/2008 6:28:00 AM Thought provoking question.  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

The Holy Spirit will identify the anti-Christ to us. Though many who claim to be Christian will be fooled, we, Christians, will know.

9/7/2008 7:54:57 AM Thought provoking question.  

girlnamedsue999
Overland Park, KS

Revelation says the beast will perform "great and miraclulous signs" and "The whole world was astonished and followed the beast." But then states in Rev 13:8 "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb...Rev 13:8

I don't believe it is possible for the elect to be deceived--praise the Lord!!

Sue

9/7/2008 9:43:24 AM Thought provoking question.  

soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

[quoteheader]Quote from olehickory:[/quoteheader][quote]Webfetti.com

Jesus said, "I know my sheep, and they know me." God Bless Danny Boy[/quote] AMEN! AMEN! FOLLOW THE WORD, HE IS THE TRUTH AND THE WAY

9/7/2008 12:27:26 PM Thought provoking question.  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

Great, thought provoking question, captpappy. Jesus, the prophets & the apostles shows us the clear distinctions.

Mt 24:4ff Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ & shall lead many astray; many false prophets will rise up & deceive many. For false christs & false prophets will arise & show great signs & wonders, so as to deceive, if possible (Greek conditional here: if it were possible but it is not), even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, `Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out or `Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky & all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power & great glory.

Acts 1:9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up & a cloud received Him out of their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. They said, "Men from Galilee, why are you standing here looking into the sky? This Jesus who was carried away from you into heaven will RETURN IN THE SAME WAY you saw him go into heaven."

Daniel 7:19 "Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron & its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces & trampled the residue with its feet; I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head & about THE OTHER HORN that came up, before which three of them fell--the horn that looked more imposing than the others & that had eyes & a mouth that spoke boastfully. He shall be different from the first ones & shall subdue 3 kings. He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High & shall intend to change times & law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time & times & half a time (3 1/2). But the court shall be seated & they shall take away his dominion, to consume & destroy it forever. Then the kingdom & dominion & the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom & all dominions shall serve & obey Him.'

Dan 11:2ff And now I will tell you the truth: Behold, 3 more kings will arise in Persia, & the 4th shall be far richer than them all; by his strength, through his riches, he shall stir up all against the realm of Greece. Then a mighty king shall arise, who shall rule with great dominion & do according to his will & when he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken up & divided toward the four winds of heaven...So he shall return & show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. And forces shall be mustered by him & they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices & place there the abomination of desolation. Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong & carry out great exploits & those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword & flame, by captivity & plundering. Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue.
And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purge them make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time. Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt & magnify himself ABOVE EVERY god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods & shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above them all.

Rev 13:1ff Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having 7 heads & 10 horns & on his horns 10 crowns & on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet like the feet of a bear & his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power, his throne & great authority. I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded & his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled & followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast & they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And he was given a mouth speaking great things & blasphemies & he was given authority to continue for 42 months (3 1/2 yrs, 1260 days). Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy AGAINST God, to blaspheme His NAME, His TABERNACLE & those who DWELL in heaven. And it was granted to him to make WAR with the saints & to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue & nation. And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience & the faith of the saints.

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

9/7/2008 12:53:00 PM Thought provoking question.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

When Christ comes, He is going to come gloriously and victoriously with billions upon billions of His saints and every eye on earth will see Him.

There will be no doubt about His identity.

But of course those who don't read their Bible could be easily be suckered into believing someone else is the Christ, just like the whacko's in Waco believed about David Koresh.

And this is also working on the assumption that the antichrist or beast is yet to come.

9/7/2008 1:50:10 PM Thought provoking question.  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

fuzz u dont believe the antchrist is going to come?..or the beast?

9/7/2008 2:17:05 PM Thought provoking question.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Of course I have a reason that I asked this question. Doc, your answer is one I sincerely wish all who have accepted Christ would study. Arming one's self with ALL that God has given us to recognize this man and the social conditions of the world when this man will rule is the most sure way to prevent being deceived.

First, remember that the Antichrist will be in power before Christ returns. My question is not necessarily how will we recognize the True Christ when He returns. The Bible says even the decieved will “woefully” recognize Christ when he returns to earth. (the biggest "Ooooops!" of all time.)

Satan's main goal is to lead Christians astray! How can Satan hope to deceive Christians?

Fuzz, I truly believe the idea that this, all except the actual return of Christ, has already happened is all part of the deception. If we believe the Antichrist has already come and gone it sets us up for the next part of the deception.

Many expect the Hollywood version of a hideous Hell spawned beast disguising himself as a man, but that “true Christians” will (miraculously) be able to see through this disguise. Instead he will be an ordinary man and seem to be a “good man”; a “moral leader”, concerned with the welfare, peace and harmony of the entire earth. Our eyes and intellect, even as Christians, will be easily deceived.

The Antichrist can not speak against Jesus if he will claim to BE Jesus.

Many people have the false assumption that the Antichrist will be “Against Christ” and lead the world into a “Godless” society. I say this is not the case at all! What is astounding to realize is that the “Not-Christ” will do just the opposite! He will claim to BE Christ! He will claim to BE God – as much (or more so) a blasphemy as claiming there is no God or there is no Christ – and will have a globally accepted religious leader that will teach and verify exactly what this man will claim!

... and by mis-using the verses of Danial, Ezekiel, and Revelations, he will “prove” that he has fulfilled Bible prophesy concerning his coming to Earth to rule! Unless you know what these books actually teach, you will not see this deception.

I see so many folks who believe they “know” Christ also adopting the moralistic ideas of a twisted, man made idealism, accepting the relinquish of our rights as humans for the assurance of “security” and global, social harmony, and refusing to open their eyes to the clear warnings we were given in the Bible to help us distinguish between the true and the false.

My point is that in order to fool Christians, Satan must and will convincingly mimic Christianity!

[Edited 9/7/2008 2:25:47 PM]

9/7/2008 2:24:57 PM Thought provoking question.  
againstthewind
Christiansburg, VA

The only way that I see how to understand it is-- Jesus is not gonna come down and sit in the Jewis temple after it's finished. The Bible says that The Anti-christ will take that seat. So......... I think the people who know the word is going to be ware of this mis-conception.

9/7/2008 2:29:28 PM Thought provoking question.  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

...ahhhh, but the Bible says Jesus will return to rule from the New Jerusalem. If a man sits in the brand new Jewish temple, claiming to be Christ and “ruling with an iron fist”, how will you know this is not Christ. They both will appear to do the exact same thing! ...and a "casual" knowledge of this biblical description will seem to verify the Antichrist's claims!

[Edited 9/7/2008 2:32:13 PM]

9/7/2008 3:02:37 PM Thought provoking question.  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

he said he bloe his trumpet and they wojld all be caught up in the air with him the dead first and then the living ...i think god is going to rescue us first...before all that...

9/7/2008 3:03:18 PM Thought provoking question.  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

sorry i have long nails and they slip...forgive my spelling..i go to fast...

9/7/2008 3:15:52 PM Thought provoking question.  
againstthewind
Christiansburg, VA

Yes I agree with Blessed- I think the Christians wil be gone and the ones left will have to worry a bout that.

9/7/2008 3:34:52 PM Thought provoking question.  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from blessedlady48:
fuzz u dont believe the antchrist is going to come?..or the beast?

I am not sure if the beast or antichrist is yet to come or if he may have been Nero.

I am open to most arguments.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5