Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lgbt hookup id

Function with our event coordinators and hosts to figure out the greatest package for your occasion. gay dating sites in virginia A log need to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. Right here are the most effective handpicked funny questions to ask for dating that can be helpful if you seeking for funny icebreakers on dating mainly because we all meet new individuals in parties, pubs, or even though traveling. locanto fresno ca His work has been featured on Marriage.

gay hookup lines

It s extremely effortless to send messages to in active profiles simply because we have no way of really recognizing how lengthy those users have been off line . single women in kingsport tn Sheffield Speed Dating That way, we d be excited about our food and we can dine with each other. craigslist vietnam hcmc Not only will it be enjoyable to talk about but it will also bring a smile on your faces via a flashback of all the memories.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/27/2008 1:48:19 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

I totally agree with you,weather wench, all the self-sufficient men are married and if they are nice and can support themself it is just because they are a "smooth-talker" or already married! Most really,truly nice men I have met "use" women and expect to be supported..that just drives me up the wall

[Edited 9/27/2008 1:51:27 PM]

9/27/2008 1:50:42 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

You know i really am starting to think that about myself,unclejed,look at my profile...what do you think?

[Edited 9/27/2008 1:52:16 PM]

9/27/2008 9:27:54 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  
sedona25
Rimrock, AZ

Here are my thoughts:

Until we are "whole" unto ourselves, we cannot expect
"more" than we are to appear in our lives.

To me, this subject is not just about monetary value.
Finding a partner who is self sufficient, and carries
no "baggage" is an end result to our own personal growth.

When we love ourselves enough, "enough" will be a
natural result. In fact, we may be surprised at our
"dream come true" beyond our wildest imaginings!

Call me idealistic. If we don't stay open to
something grand "just around the corner" -- we
may give up . . . and send him away, by our mere
thoughts. Gratitude in the moment is the best
magnet I can recommend!

9/30/2008 11:34:46 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

perfectcell1718
Mesa, AZ

Miss Sedona! You are brilliant! At 27, I've figured out that a person's expectations can at times have no end. To everyone on this topic... you meet the person with the job, but doesn't have a car. You meet the person with the job and the car, but no house. Now you meet the person with all three, but they're not tall/short enough, or they're not "GQ" enough,etc. The point brought up above is this... if you are content in yourself you can find the perfect person who has absolutely nothing and they can make you the happiest you've ever been. Anybody can get those things sooner or later, but not anybody can achieve being a good person to another partner. It sounds to me like some people got it backwards... you see who the person is first then what they have going, not what they got going then who the person is. This may help.

10/3/2008 11:38:48 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

djtyler
Cottonwood, AZ

sorry to burst ur bubble but the guys on here wanna get laid......duh they either 40 year old virgins or dont know how to talk to a lady....i jus wanna get laid...big suprised hit me up if you hot if not fuk off baby

10/4/2008 9:13:25 AM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

daydayluvsu
Tucson, AZ

carrie4u and nursenapa, I both agree,i can be both of you your best man ever,i just need love a girl next to me,SURE I take you both for my girlfriends,wat you say........or you both say to me this...I DO LOVE TO TAKE YOU BOTH,YEAH....

10/6/2008 9:06:37 AM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

daydayluvsu
Tucson, AZ

nursenapa,im single,sure i love to be yours,beautiful girl like you,sure yess.....

10/6/2008 9:08:04 AM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

daydayluvsu
Tucson, AZ

seedona25,sure yess,i love to have you,forever......do you accept me.i do

10/6/2008 9:17:03 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  
jjee
Glendale, AZ

Quote from perfectcell1718:
Miss Sedona! You are brilliant! At 27, I've figured out that a person's expectations can at times have no end. To everyone on this topic... you meet the person with the job, but doesn't have a car. You meet the person with the job and the car, but no house. Now you meet the person with all three, but they're not tall/short enough, or they're not "GQ" enough,etc. The point brought up above is this... if you are content in yourself you can find the perfect person who has absolutely nothing and they can make you the happiest you've ever been. Anybody can get those things sooner or later, but not anybody can achieve being a good person to another partner. It sounds to me like some people got it backwards... you see who the person is first then what they have going, not what they got going then who the person is. This may help.

Good point

10/11/2008 8:48:25 AM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

perfectcell1718
Mesa, AZ

Thank you jjee!

10/12/2008 1:29:47 AM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

mrright86
Phoenix, AZ

The problem is that everyone wants what they think they deserve in the blink of an eye... You want a nice self sufficient man who does everything you read or see in a love story... That fact is in reality we pass up these people on a day to day basis, because that man or women when your paths crossed you focused on the materialistic value of a relationship, even if you only spoke with them for a few minutes.So many people contradict themselves with what they want in a relationship because truth is they honestly don't know. Then finally that person comes along any before you know it something else is wrong with them because they are scared of missing someone else. No one person is perfect, and so many people out there searching for their soul-mates pass it up for something society wants them to have. I could go on for a couple more pages on this issue but maybe 1 in a 100 people really will take in what no one wants to here about themselves and society. Good luck with your search.... sorry I went off on a rant

10/12/2008 3:29:56 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

busy_d
Mesa, AZ

define self sufficient, cause i pay my rent/bills i ride a bike. i work and go to school and i cook my own meals live by my-self and keep a clean house. But to find a woman who would think thats enough now thats the hard thing to do. I'm wondering what happened to people liking people for who they are or even how they look, not necessarily what i can do for you but rather how well we get along and how i make you feel as a person.

10/12/2008 4:55:02 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

bigfish10
Prescott, AZ

Hi,

Whenever I hear a women say "I'm looking for my knight in shining armor", I know that's not me..LOL and I run the other way! I do know men who try to fit that bill though and I also know they are doomed to failure as is the damsel in distress.
I'm on here with hope and I always have hope. I keep my eyes up and open and I look for new adventure's and maybe I'll find someone who would like to go along with me on one. Then maybe I'll go with them on one of theirs and then onto our own adventures. Who knows, maybe someone will come along and have the courage to find me or me them. No one said life would be easy and it's not..LOL
I'm right here, I'm Kenneth Lee Clever and I live in Prescott AZ. My friends call me Kenny and my eyes are up and open and I'm looking for someone who's looking for me.
Oh, em I self sufficient? Of course and efficient as well, how else can I do the things I love to do on my pay check.LOL hope to see ya

Kenny

[Edited 10/12/2008 4:58:33 PM]

10/21/2008 6:48:07 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

amadeus0515
Chandler, AZ

Quote from az_redsoxguy:
I'm having sort of the opposite problem. I'm finding it very difficult to find a woman who is self-supportive who truly desires a committed, long-term ***MONOGAMOUS*** relationship.

Why bother telling me, after the fourth or fifth date, we get intimate, you say that means things have become exclusive, I agree, and then you "meet someone else."

Seems to me that if you've JUST decided to be exclusive with someone, that means you stop shopping.

*FAR* too many women here who like to play the "bigger, better deal" game.

Amen az red sox...... will admit I can't speak on behalf of this site, as I have met some nice folks, and even two talk on the phone..... but phoenix in general> have you ever struck the nail on the head ! ! For so many ( & men included ) who talk in person or im'ing who just want to find that right somebody, for not coming up in conversation seems funny that the next one they go to you come to find out is just like you except they have everything from a bigger house, more cars or once even more vaction time then you. Impressive standards if you ask me..... think not !

10/21/2008 6:58:57 PM Where are the self sufficent men in AZ really looking for love?  

km1004
Goodyear, AZ

Well right now I am busy saving a village full of starving children in Ethiopia but once I am done with that I should be available