Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Like JDate, ChristianMingle options in depth profiles and sends prospective matches every day, but only up to seven. delete my datehookup account It is an effective way for folks who are interested in discovering a special somebody to meet a huge number of people promptly in a safe environment. So if you are attempting to get close to a potential partner, the following inquiries could be a fantastic way to gauge their character. safedatesnow However, in some cases the responsible point to do is to keep property, and that developed very a dilemma for dating apps.

privatedelight mobile

You get a notification whenever somebody likes your profile or sends you a match. daytona beach dating I didn t know it was possible for people today to be so horrendous at conversation. Post your issues and get tips from other members. is yesbackpage legit Her car or truck has broken down, and she demands a jump.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2008 8:15:29 AM why don't we get responses?  

jpasquin
East Stroudsburg, PA

i have been trying, but i don't seem to be getting any mail.

9/8/2008 8:22:00 AM why don't we get responses?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from jpasquin:
i have been trying, but i don't seem to be getting any mail.

Lower yer standards.. because women won't.

9/8/2008 8:25:15 AM why don't we get responses?  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

Are you just sending winks?

Or emailing, after reading the profile?

Posting often so peeps get to know you?

9/8/2008 8:39:51 AM why don't we get responses?  

jpasquin
East Stroudsburg, PA

i am e mailing.i am new at this i realize it takes time. I feel like I'm wasting my time sometimes.

9/8/2008 8:47:20 AM why don't we get responses?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from jpasquin:
i am e mailing.i am new at this i realize it takes time. I feel like I'm wasting my time sometimes.

Take a few minutes to make a decent generic email and copy paste it to as many women as you can contact.

Then sit back and sift through the results.

Email them all.

So you can feel good about yourself by deleting messages from women you aren't attracted to.

9/8/2008 9:06:29 AM why don't we get responses?  

clubkid66
Brooklyn, NY

If you ask for people's approval there is a chance they will say no. You want someone on DH then keep trying and don't take it so serious. Women like to be chased because men are the ones who make the first move.

9/8/2008 10:22:44 AM why don't we get responses?  

wolfi
Albuquerque, NM

Vegas Eddie gives dollars to donuts the women you're writing to don't exist.
I call them 'subscriber hooks'.

9/8/2008 10:25:02 AM why don't we get responses?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

stop trying......then you'll have more than you know what to do with

9/8/2008 10:34:17 AM why don't we get responses?  

eyeonheaven
Azle, TX

Good gravy, You have only been on here a short time. Have some patientce. It does not happen over night. Some of us have been on here a long time. Just relax and enjoy the conversations, blogs and forums. It will happen when it is time.

9/8/2008 6:05:23 PM why don't we get responses?  

massagepro
Vernon Rockville, CT

( Wolti ) Yes it could be Fake women or bait profiles.

Read her profile and reply to something she mentioned in her profile.

If she says she likes to ride horses, email her and tell her you have a horse, ask her a horse question like: my horse's tail fell off, is this normal?

Or if she like flowers, tell her your a florist and ask a question like : my roses are red then they die, what is the problem?

They will eat that stuff up. Tell her you remember her from school