Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best online hookup apps

Scholars say that if anything is not initiated the proper way, it can t have a blessed ending. columbus personals You want to be cautious about marrying a foreignor. So that was the last meet up even tho he said issues will not come about once again bla bla. rubmaps forum For me it is not possible to have an intimate extended term partnership with a person without shared worldview and values, and I m sure it s the exact same for a lot of people.

megaperonals

Quite significantly absolutely everyone loves talking about numero uno so give your companion an opportunity to start gabbing away! Asking light, very simple inquiries is a positive fire way to retain a conversation going on the web. free chatlines in miami I feel that the view on Marriage in Islam is excellent and attractive. And I had nailed my dating routine which involved a house cooked meal and karaoke. where to look now that craigslist personals are gone Though little but not tiny, they show that your partner is a caring, psychological and caring person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9/8/2008 10:33:47 PM where have all the good women gone  

mrwally2007
Fort Smith, AR

Quote from _sea__:
All the good woman are with the good men...so I guess we are left with each other..lol..( wink ) Sea

I'm seriously beginning to think you're right.

9/8/2008 11:10:17 PM where have all the good women gone  

pipeline1995
Elgin, TX

First we have to figure out if there are any good women out there. Observe, the Test.
If you are a woman answer the question and rate yourself.

Question #1: Can you cook something other than toast?
#2: On a scale of 1 to 6, how many years did you go to school?
#3: Have you ever tried sugar, or PCP?
#4: Have you ever called yourself or had a friend call your cell phone in an attempt to avoid a date?
#5: Name 6 NFL teams.
#6: Pronounce those NFL teams correctly.
#7: In a rock-out match up between Kurt Cobain and god, who would win?
#8: Did you srceam at horror movies?

Ladies, I think we all know how you did.

9/8/2008 11:29:02 PM where have all the good women gone  

pisces_4
Palmer, AK

Quote from pipeline1995:
First we have to figure out if there are any good women out there. Observe, the Test.

#4: Have you ever called yourself or had a friend call your cell phone in an attempt to avoid a date?

#1: yes I'm a great cook with any recipe I can cook anything.
#2: graduated high school and working on my associates degree
#3: nope
#4: no but I do have my friend text me repeatedly when I drop my kids off with their dad just to piss him off, and it works everytime.
#5: Seahawks, Patriots, Colts, Bears, Packers, Steelers
#6: yes I can
#7: Kurt Cobain hands down
#8: Yes but I don't watch them, they give me nightmares.

Well, How did I do? Am I a good woman????

9/9/2008 12:47:13 AM where have all the good women gone  

chocolatbrown
Pretoria
South Africa

Quote from washingtonbound:

You don't need a woman right now..get away and be free!!!
After all that bad luck..you should no better not to continue after number one.....stop looking and take your time...most people our age don't know the meaning of VOWS..there are plenty of us out there but most of us are in no hurry for that kinda life....I would think you wouldn't be ready either..after all this bad luck...sorry it happpend to ya..but our choices always come back and bite us in the ass....

i do not belive it is bad luck , there is a reason thoes woman come in to your life you may not see it now but if you look you will see that they left some thing behaend for you , you do not have to stop looking just try to look in a bit deeper .
good loving weman are out ther it is just that most man find them boring

9/9/2008 1:02:46 AM where have all the good women gone  

pipeline1995
Elgin, TX

Quote from pisces_4:
Quote from pipeline1995:

#1: yes I'm a great cook with any recipe I can cook anything.
#2: graduated high school and working on my associates degree
#3: nope
#4: no but I do have my friend text me repeatedly when I drop my kids off with their dad just to piss him off, and it works everytime.
#5: Seahawks, Patriots, Colts, Bears, Packers, Steelers
#6: yes I can
#7: Kurt Cobain hands down
#8: Yes but I don't watch them, they give me nightmares.

Well, How did I do? Am I a good woman????

Lets see:Q1= 5 points, very good.
Q2= I said scale 1-6, 0 points for not listening.
Q3= Never tried sugar? 0 points for that, 25 points for never trying pcp. Nice..
Q4= 45 points for creativity. Excellant
Q5= You didnt list the City names. Sorry, -35 points
Q6= 5 points for being able to talk.
Q7= Trick question, Cobain is God. 0 points
Q8= Thats why you need a man to help you through your fears. 25 points for Honesty.

Your total comes to (let me see, carry the one, subtract 3.5, square root of pie.)
70 points, All hail the best woman on the net. Psst, let me get your number later, baby.

9/9/2008 6:35:01 AM where have all the good women gone  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from fallsguy24:
yea my 3rd wife did the same thing that suks big donkey ballz

3rd wife @ 24

9/9/2008 8:24:04 AM where have all the good women gone  

_sea__
Maricopa, AZ

Many years ago I worked with a young gal..she was 26 yrs of age and already been married 5 times....flakey as all hell though....lol......Sea

9/9/2008 8:26:21 AM where have all the good women gone  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Quote from chocolatbrown:
Quote from washingtonbound:

You don't need a woman right now..get away and be free!!!
After all that bad luck..you should no better not to continue after number one.....stop looking and take your time...most people our age don't know the meaning of VOWS..there are plenty of us out there but most of us are in no hurry for that kinda life....I would think you wouldn't be ready either..after all this bad luck...sorry it happpend to ya..but our choices always come back and bite us in the ass....

i do not belive it is bad luck , there is a reason thoes woman come in to your life you may not see it now but if you look you will see that they left some thing behaend for you , you do not have to stop looking just try to look in a bit deeper .
good loving weman are out ther it is just that most man find them boring

Its that some men..make the wrong choices and see some things as a game and not REAL LIFE.
Karma is a b*tch..sorry I say it like it is..

True tho.....looking a bit deeper might help tho...

[Edited 9/9/2008 8:30:46 AM]

9/9/2008 8:30:33 AM where have all the good women gone  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Get over it - you're stuck with us unless you get off your a** and go into the real world

9/9/2008 2:30:30 PM where have all the good women gone  

fallsguy24
Wichita Falls, TX

humm... well if all the good women are gone only the bad naughty ones are left :-}

you have been very very bad and need much punishment

9/9/2008 2:33:19 PM where have all the good women gone  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

all women are good before they are heart broken several times.
again when they are hurt too much they are humbled and once again become good and cheap. nothing matters anymore to them.

[Edited 9/9/2008 2:42:12 PM]

9/9/2008 2:40:02 PM where have all the good women gone  

fallsguy24
Wichita Falls, TX

what hats nt true some woman are very bad and then after awhile thay get alot of that outa them and turn out to be good and sometimes a good woman can turn bad i dont think all woman are just good till thay get there heartbroke not true not true

9/9/2008 2:57:14 PM where have all the good women gone  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

I am absoluetly stunned....You at only age 24 being married 3 times already.....unreal my eldest son is 24 and nowhere near even thinking of marriage...Guess he listened to his mum who told him to grab life with both hands and enjoy it...Plenty of time for marriage and all the responsibilities later.... Its not a joke you know marriage if you enter into it needs respect and is hard work...Its not like changing your underwear or discardiing the rubbish here today gone tomorrow...

9/9/2008 3:00:25 PM where have all the good women gone  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

I ponder the reverse of that same question, where have all the good men gone? I know some of us ladies just hang back watching what goes on and avoiding all the drama. Too bad there isn't an easy button for finding a good match!

9/9/2008 3:05:08 PM where have all the good women gone  

lionessleo
Greensboro, NC

Quote from fallsguy24:
yea my 3rd wife did the same thing that suks big donkey ballz

I have a 24 year old son also. How do you marry 3 times at your age? Maybe you should do some serious soul searching about what went wrong with these relationships.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5