Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

I got all dolled up, did my makeup and felt super cute, and when I showed up to the restaurant, he was wearing a Loony Tunes T shirt with shorts and flip flops. singles in ames iowa Nicely, and build strong custom mobile app like chat, and by a lot of downloads. Finding hope in the points I can have certainty for, or that are nevertheless on the horizon, despite there being a unique path of taking there. usa sex guide nova The first step of the best dreamgirl is becoming an immovable mover someone who tends to make males feel safe , is trustworthy and reliable, for the reason that you know she is how she is .

local hookup websites

Take Naomi Campbell s look in Valentino s couture show in the course of the spring/summer time 2019 presentation. tahoe singles For ladies, Pickable will require no photo, no name, no age and no description — female users will not even need to have to sign up. It really is accurate that quantity of singles who have met romantic partners online boost from year to year. get laid guaranteed Though she admits to dating a lot of frogs, one thing about Correia, who is from Canada, intrigued her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9/9/2008 3:08:02 PM where have all the good women gone  

lazarous67
San Jacinto, CA

um? married (3) times? what a f$%^&*! moron. you did`t learn after the first one?

9/9/2008 3:27:52 PM where have all the good women gone  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

SHOPping ...

9/9/2008 3:29:45 PM where have all the good women gone  
katsclown
Palm City, FL

Quote from washingtonbound:
Most have been hurt so they may be thinking its better off to be single..some may be doing better things with thier lives that they didn't have the chance to do before..who knows....we might be right in front of you but most walk by with out a second glance..

Missy; you are wise beyond your years.

9/9/2008 3:30:29 PM where have all the good women gone  

fallsguy24
Wichita Falls, TX

why is it peple allways freak out abut my age and how many times i was married ok once again

1st wife i was 18 we where married for a month thats it end of story
2nd wife i am gone from home alot cause i work all the time and after i came back after 6 months she was hanging out with bad friends and started to smoke pot and then after a year her and her so called friends started to do coke and i work in law enforcement so that shit is not going to happen in my house
3rd wife this is th only one that was hard on me cause w have a daughter togeather we where married for allmost 3 years then one day bout 4 months ago she just said she was not happy anymore she just did not want to settle down yet at only 22 she did not have all the partying out of her system yet anyways

i no marriege is not a joke do you think i was jokeing when i said i do?

9/9/2008 3:35:54 PM where have all the good women gone  

neverest
Greensboro, NC

Quote from fallsguy24:
why is it peple allways freak out abut my age and how many times i was married ok once again

1st wife i was 18 we where married for a month thats it end of story
2nd wife i am gone from home alot cause i work all the time and after i came back after 6 months she was hanging out with bad friends and started to smoke pot and then after a year her and her so called friends started to do coke and i work in law enforcement so that shit is not going to happen in my house
3rd wife this is th only one that was hard on me cause w have a daughter togeather we where married for allmost 3 years then one day bout 4 months ago she just said she was not happy anymore she just did not want to settle down yet at only 22 she did not have all the partying out of her system yet anyways

i no marriege is not a joke do you think i was jokeing when i said i do?
ive been married once.my wife is 2o and we have a daughter thats one.got into an arguement she lefted.moved 2 her dads in tennesse.it still is killing me inside.its like almost impossiable to get over her.she is a sweet person.she lefted july 19th oh buddy believe its hard.

9/9/2008 3:57:25 PM where have all the good women gone  

waterluvr75
Cherry Hill, NJ

Quote from washingtonbound:
Most have been hurt so they may be thinking its better off to be single..some may be doing better things with thier lives that they didn't have the chance to do before..who knows....we might be right in front of you but most walk by with out a second glance..

9/9/2008 5:35:58 PM where have all the good women gone  

istaywired
Durham, NC

the shopping mall silly.........

9/9/2008 6:39:37 PM where have all the good women gone  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

many of us have gone over to Dusty1984's new forum... but your membership must be approved before you can log in

3 ws, then dustysspace dot [blocked site] dot com / forums

(substitute "." for "dot" & delete the spaces)

It takes about 20 minutes to get approved.

Unc, Mimi, Tarheel, Art, IReject & many others are on tonite.

9/9/2008 6:40:57 PM where have all the good women gone  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

Quote from fallsguy24:
lol yea i have been threw 3 of them allready i guess i just like the married life alot im built to be a 1 woman man anyways im 24 the breakdown is like this

1st wife married 2 months " wow that was a mistake"
2nd wife married 2 years " just did not work out she was a drugy and i work in law enforcement do the math there "
3rd wife married 3 years " just said one day she wasnt happy and poof was gone"

I just got dumped by a guy who had been married three times. I did not know what to make of him. I think I was lucky that I got dumped, because obviously the guy jumped into relationships without looking. It worked for Larry King though.

9/9/2008 6:51:05 PM where have all the good women gone  

literarylioness
Oakland, CA

Quote from pipeline1995:
First we have to figure out if there are any good women out there. Observe, the Test.
If you are a woman answer the question and rate yourself.

Question #1: Can you cook something other than toast?
#2: On a scale of 1 to 6, how many years did you go to school?
#3: Have you ever tried sugar, or PCP?
#4: Have you ever called yourself or had a friend call your cell phone in an attempt to avoid a date?
#5: Name 6 NFL teams.
#6: Pronounce those NFL teams correctly.
#7: In a rock-out match up between Kurt Cobain and god, who would win?
#8: Did you srceam at horror movies?

Ladies, I think we all know how you did.

Let me try! Let me try!
1. I went to culinary school and have emphasis in baking & pastry/I wanted to own a bakery at one time and am an excellent cook, but more of a baker.
2. I have been in school for about 20 years, not including elementary and high school/I have an AA in Theatre Arts/BA in English,minor art history/Masters in art history, philosophy,classics/literature/English/working on a Ph.D in literature/classics/culinary school/bartending/travel school/interior decorating...there maybe more
3. No sugar unless it is the food amd no pcp
4. No never called my cell or friend on a date/I know how to get rid of an annoying date/I bring up a subject and watch his eyes glaze over.
5. 49ers, Raiders, Jets, Giants, Saints, Titans
6. F*O*R*T*Y N*I*N*E*R*S, R*A*I*D*E*R*S, J*E*T*S, S*A*I*N*T*S, T*I*T*A*N*S
7. I assume Kurt Corbain, but I like Jimmy Hendrix more
8. I close my eyes and ask when the scary part is over.

9/9/2008 8:01:38 PM where have all the good women gone  

katrinasq
Mena, AR

Quote from pipeline1995:
First we have to figure out if there are any good women out there. Observe, the Test.

#4: Have you ever called yourself or had a friend call your cell phone in an attempt to avoid a date?

1. I cook lots of things, turkey dinners and Lasagne are my best
2. Way more than 6...I Have 2 Associate's Degrees, a bachelor's in Pre Law and am finishing another Bachelor's in Human Resource Development, Considering going for my Master's at some point.
3. Sugar, see body type in my profile, lol, PCP, or any other drugs, No way in f***ing hell, don't even drink very often, and never smoked, ewwww, gross.
4. No, never wanted to or needed to
5. Dallas Cowboys (Under Tom Landry), Buffalo Bills (Jim Kelley sucks), Indianapolis Colts (My son's team), New England Patriots (Sorry about Brady), Miami Dolphins (Dan Marino is one of the hottest men ever!).
6. See above, duh, none of the names are all that difficult anyway.
7. I'm a little religious, so I gotta go with God, but Kobain rocked, sorry he killed himself. Maybe he saw Courtney's future?
8. Nope. One of those famous degrees from above is in CJ, and I saw way too many real photos. I don't bother even watching horror movies after that, but love CSI and Forensic Files.

Do I Pass?

[Edited 9/9/2008 8:05:27 PM]

9/9/2008 8:06:23 PM where have all the good women gone  

mag_eleven
New Port Richey, FL

There around somewhere...

probably yapp'n to someone!!

mikey

9/9/2008 8:11:06 PM where have all the good women gone  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Quote from mag_eleven:

mikey

9/9/2008 8:11:39 PM where have all the good women gone  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Quote from mag_eleven:

mikey

yeah well THIS ONE was yapping to YOU !!!!!!!!!

9/9/2008 9:49:15 PM where have all the good women gone  

pipeline1995
Elgin, TX

Quote from literarylioness:
Quote from pipeline1995:

Let me try! Let me try!
1. I went to culinary school and have emphasis in baking & pastry/I wanted to own a bakery at one time and am an excellent cook, but more of a baker.
2. I have been in school for about 20 years, not including elementary and high school/I have an AA in Theatre Arts/BA in English,minor art history/Masters in art history, philosophy,classics/literature/English/working on a Ph.D in literature/classics/culinary school/bartending/travel school/interior decorating...there maybe more
3. No sugar unless it is the food amd no pcp
4. No never called my cell or friend on a date/I know how to get rid of an annoying date/I bring up a subject and watch his eyes glaze over.
5. 49ers, Raiders, Jets, Giants, Saints, Titans
6. F*O*R*T*Y N*I*N*E*R*S, R*A*I*D*E*R*S, J*E*T*S, S*A*I*N*T*S, T*I*T*A*N*S
7. I assume Kurt Corbain, but I like Jimmy Hendrix more
8. I close my eyes and ask when the scary part is over.

You failed, negitive 42 points. <--- this is not a joke.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5