Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

But if users want to send messages, use the SmartPicks function, invite others to reside chat, and see who liked their profile, they have to have to upgrade to premium. chat line de puerto rico Even eharmony now ultimately makes it possible for for similar gender couples. Cupid. rubratings va beach Initial, generate a free of charge profile and inform us a tiny about yourself and what you happen to be hunting for in a companion and partnership.

absolute hookup app

Just memorize a few of these inquiries, and you ll have an effortless list of factors to talk abouton the initial date. fayetteville ar hook up It s critical, especially on a severe dating internet site, that you take the time to make your written presentation as superior as it can be, and reveal your correct self honestly and cautiously. Maybe we really should have a romantic corner of sorts, here madison tardif onlyfans I can not explain the anger I felt it was like I d been robbed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 5:54:06 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

1. Yes
2. No
3. What is metaphysics?

I think the people that ARE interested in metaphysics should get a chance to have their own group. I am not allowed to post in the other religious group and I have been attacked before in regular religion forums for my spiritual posts and see similar here on metaphysical threads in the religion forum.

I am looking for a metaphysical man. How do you find that without a group for them? You spend a long time looking. Thanks! I sure hope others are interested as well.

9/9/2008 8:47:40 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

seemonkey
Big Pine, CA

I guess many don't understand that Meta means beyond the known Physical dimension we live in.

supernatural is a synonym.

I am friends with Farley Mallorrus who hosted 'The Metaphysical Astrological Hour" on CRN back in the '90s.

there is much that can be awakened within every person who isn't afraid to have a open mind to the realm of possibility that there is truth to Seers, Faith Healers, and the mystery of unknown.

9/9/2008 2:47:52 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

putridoid
North York, ON

You remember that old song, "C'mon, let's get physical... physical... meta-physical..."

If you can't find a man for a long time who's metaphysical, then when you do, the match will be so very much sweeter for the two of you. A match made in heaven... or in a black hole... or something.

I am not well versed with the language of metaphysics. Please forgive me that.

9/9/2008 7:42:31 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Would be an awesome group, but I fear we'll always be under "other religions." I haven't seen any new groups added since I've been on the site, but granted that's only been a few months.

Wolf

9/9/2008 11:54:58 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

jasmi
Latrobe, PA

9/10/2008 9:45:30 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

They won't let me post in other religions. I won't post my stuff in religious groups. I have experienced the pain of that!!!!!

9/10/2008 9:46:11 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

I sure do want a special area just for us! I noticed a few votes for what is metaphysics. To me, it is alternative thinking. Yes, other religions DO fit in there but it is all about empowerment and releasing fear thoughts, creating with the power of the mind and using our own abilities to create our lives. Not for sheeples.

Magical and Miraculous things, not for Mundanes and Muggles if you understand my references.

[Edited 9/10/2008 9:49:47 AM]

9/11/2008 10:31:16 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

putridoid
North York, ON

I am looking for a metaphysical man. How do you find that without a group for them? You spend a long time looking. Thanks! I sure hope others are interested as well.

On the other hand, what's wrong with just plain getting laid? I would like to try that religion for a change.

Good luck in your search for a metaphysical man. He's outside of our universe, by the definitions I read. Couldn't you be looking for a nice, more local guy?

9/12/2008 3:12:56 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

Putridoid, you are definitely not local. I have tried muggles and mundanes. Just not the same is all. I like people that think outside the box.

9/12/2008 9:03:08 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

keykeper34
Boise, ID

excellent idea

9/25/2008 12:09:58 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

I am still hoping for more people to ask for the group. Where ya at, metafizzies?

9/30/2008 3:23:54 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

yellowind
Richmond, KY

I would be up to this group 100%.

9/30/2008 11:33:59 AM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i voted yes.

10/3/2008 9:07:02 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

lickitanstickit
Belton, TX

10/6/2008 3:28:45 PM How about a Metaphysics group? Anyone interested?  

eanne
Gold Beach, OR

It's a sad state of affairs that it isn't already on the list....
It would be wonderful to share thoughts with like minded people...

Page: 1, 2