Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local women hookup

Attempt to choose up on what she is passionate about she ll be extra apt to respond if you ask her about anything she s interested in. chapel hill hook up If you are definitely interested in the individual, you will drop subtle or not so subtle queues that you want to see the particular person once again through the initial date. Easier than admitting that this was a danger I was willing to take. meet me app tips Privacy and safety Everyone has heard horror stories of on the internet dates gone sour or risky.

mega personal sign up

Do a reverse Google image search on photographs of profiles of people today you are interested in to verify for authenticity. honolulu dating sites I went on Tinder following a buddy told me it would be excellent for me to get out thereā€”I had just ended things with a jerk about 3 months prior. The subsequent time a clueless guy asks you forfirst date tipsandhow to get a girlfriend, inform him that figuring out the rightfirst date questionsmatters. vietnam sex website We have a strong team of buyer support representatives who are prepared to help you as speedily as achievable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/13/2008 5:34:01 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

9/13/2008 6:05:28 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

bashfulbiker
Monticello, GA

very good post!!

9/13/2008 6:47:14 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

funnyprincess
Loganville, GA

One of my supervisors is a huge Bama Roll Tide fan and she told me last night that people over there are changing the Obama signs over there to read Gobama. I thought that was very

9/13/2008 6:54:23 AM Dear Mr. Obama  
mickey32761
Austell, GA

my comment to this is............I am very touched by the young soldier who posted this on youtube. I can not express the love I have for this country. I wish the soldier the very best and hope that McCain wins. We are a people of much freedom Lets Keep it that way.

God Bless.

9/13/2008 7:21:24 AM Dear Mr. Obama  
southerngal41
Rincon, GA

Incredible post!! Thank God for all of those who put their lives on the line for us here! We wouldn't be the country we are without them.

9/13/2008 7:44:06 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

bigdog747
Roswell, NM

awesome message lori..................

9/13/2008 8:34:05 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

I was very touched by this message. I saw it on a nother forum and stole it.

Brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it!!

[Edited 9/13/2008 8:37:46 AM]

9/13/2008 3:41:00 PM Dear Mr. Obama  

jc30655
Monroe, GA

Glad you liked that Utube, Lori. I posted it on the thread "Why not Obama?" on Sept. 10th. Sure hits home though, especially at the end where the guy turns and walks away with his fake leg.

9/13/2008 10:15:35 PM Dear Mr. Obama  

lori21204
Commerce, GA

thats the part that brings tears to my eyes!!!

9/14/2008 2:21:41 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

lost_in_albany
Albany, GA

I don't know if I could vote for a guy who was against funding the troops. Rather the war is right or wrong in your eyes, those young men and women are putting their lives on the line at our beck and call. To ask them to do the job without funding is criminal in my opinion.

Of course, McCain is not my first choice because of his open borders policy but, he at least was willing to keep our soldiers armed witht the tools to do the job.

Personally, I liked Duncan Hunter but, he is long out of it now so, I have to back either McCain or Mickey Mouse...as of right now, it's still a toss up for me.

9/14/2008 4:54:09 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

mrbiggbrain
Plant City, FL

Mccain is ok, but do we really need to overturn roe v. wade? i think this would be a bad time in americas history to go around legaly forceing people to have children in bad situations.

Mccain is far too concervative. overturn roe v. wade is one thing, Delegalize birth controle? no pill, no shot?

were going to hell in a handbasket either way, id rather go without a kid but thats just me!

9/19/2008 10:45:16 AM Dear Mr. Obama  

jc30655
Monroe, GA

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to Finish and send it on to anyone who will read it. Maybe this is why our North American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no. . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran,
2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews .

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach
annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever
called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation....

Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously Cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand...

And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President? You have GOT to be kidding! Wake up America !

Obama even says if he wins the election, he will be sworn in on the Quran---not a Bible!

Footnote: He was sworn in on the Quran for his current office and he refuses to pledge allegiance to the United States or put his hand over his heart when the National Anthem is played!

The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.