Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free real hookup site

Customers can use distinctive communication approaches to connect to fellow users. craigslist gulf shores al Partnership Talk Forum s getting to know you section. It is definitely not as in depth as the far more established dating platforms, which try and assess your character ahead of matching you up with customers. locanto sv She functions really hard to assure a timesaving and be concerned totally free procedure, and she greatest way to hookup receives lots of good feedback as a outcome.

mega personal lines

In reality, 1 of my mates struck gold with this query although making use of Bumble. victorville singles We conducted very a bit of testing to evaluate which platform was the winner out of the beneath. You will notice that this dating web site provides gay preference as effectively. how to delete wellhello Hello BHW family, I m a publisher and primarily working in Adult&Dating verticals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/1/2007 5:04:25 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

It's actually PB/J .. Peanut butter & jelly ...where you lick it from, would be your problem

2/2/2007 12:57:30 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Lulu and Sky, I agree...emotionally...intercourse is more intimate, but I have to be more intimatly involed with someone before other sexual acts...

2/2/2007 3:18:57 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I'm taking the fifth here...

2/2/2007 4:30:27 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

Lulu and Sky, I agree...emotionally...intercourse is more intimate, but I have to be more intimatly involed with someone before other sexual acts...

not just any old intercourse for me...different positions or lighting or timing...those alter the intimacy level. i'm not complaining...sometimes i'm just not in the mood for that connection.

but if i'm directly staring into his eyes...wow.

2/2/2007 5:28:00 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Taking the fifth from Chucky

[Edited 2/2/2007 5:28:11 AM]

2/2/2007 7:11:30 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Sex for women is like offering a starving person cardboard while you dine on a steak, then saying, "What's the matter? Don't you like to eat????" They are not waiting for you to press the right button so they will suddenly "turn on" and enjoy sex like in the movies. They need a culture that allows them to be autonomous sexual beings with real-life desires and needs and passions. Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable. Women are not comfortable without it.

2/2/2007 7:48:11 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable.

Sorry Sin, I don't agree with you on that. I do agree that probably a lot of men are that way though. I like closeness & intimacy. Damn, maybe I'm really a woman......a butt ugly hairy chested one.

2/2/2007 8:15:02 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

iccccccck! Thanks for the "slightly bizarre and very scarey visual."
I don't know if I can concentrate on my work, now.
I feel so dirty!

Krazz

2/2/2007 10:20:47 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Well Sky, now that you have managed to burn that image in my brain, you are one of a kind man, one of a kind .... Your motto should be "Why try to fit in when you are born to stand out"

2/2/2007 12:03:18 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

1greatguy
Louisville, TN

Gee, I thought the most intimate sexual act was...kissing...you'd think one would be able to tell just how intimately sexual a person was by the way they kissed! I mean it's kinda like dancing isn't it? if you two can dance together like you're connected or something, you know kinda how they would be in bed...and kissing...well...you'd kinda find out just how well they'd kiss you all over!...lol...sorry, what was the question again?...lol...oh thats right...what do women think...oops! sorry all!

2/2/2007 12:16:29 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

"Why try to fit in when you are born to stand out"

Hey Sin.....that is my motto!!! LMPO

2/2/2007 3:10:08 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

lulu24
Conway, AR

Sex for women is like offering a starving person cardboard while you dine on a steak, then saying, "What's the matter? Don't you like to eat????" They are not waiting for you to press the right button so they will suddenly "turn on" and enjoy sex like in the movies. They need a culture that allows them to be autonomous sexual beings with real-life desires and needs and passions. Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable. Women are not comfortable without it.

i can't tell you just how much i disagree with this. sex to me is like...breathing. i am an extremely sexual person, without all of the hang-ups that some seem to have...and i developed this way here in the usa, lol...(might have helped that my mother is one kick psychologist, heh)...

i'm also plenty comfortable with sex...for just sex. i don't need intimacy nor closeness to enjoy sex. in fact, even as my marriage was falling apart...our carnal lives never changed. even when i hated the sight of his face, i still wanted to shag.

generalizations never work with me, lol.

2/2/2007 4:05:44 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

that would be just pure unadulterated Boinking!

2/2/2007 5:38:29 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sassy906
Coraopolis, PA

Even though this is not a sexual act, I would say foreplay, getting to explore
each others body, touching, kisses, etc.

2/2/2007 6:11:03 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL

Guy, I think you can tell alot about a person by their kiss.

oh nooooooo another song stuck in my head a very ollllllllld one.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4