Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups nyc

Sign up with Loveme and tap into a new network and a new way to meet Jewish singles. personal classifieds phoenix Social integration can also pull profile data and photographs from users social media profiles into the dating app itself. A buddy of members, view their profiles now, you have you on the very best and instant messaging, no cost international dating site immediate messenger and pushed. i m 13 and i want to get laid Yet another plus point is, this app is designed and formed in India.

free hookup website reviews

Set up a cost free email account to use with your dating account that has a one of a kind name. singles in winnipeg manitoba When close sufficient just add her as buddy with your actual fb profile. Or, if you favor to keep private, share your story on our Anonymous Single Mum Forum. https fetlife com home Her perform has been featured in publications like Bustle, Well + Great, and Goalcast, and she presently resides in Austin, Texas with her husband and giant fluffy dog, Remy.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/29/2007 1:20:28 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD
55, joined Aug. 2006

I've often wondered about this. Which act do you ladies find is the most intimate to either perform or have performed on you? That is, which would you feel more comfortable knowing the guy better to do, in the first place? And, is this age related or influenced, like did you feel one way as a teen or 20 something, and differently now as a 40(plus) something? I was sort of surprised at a party the other nite, by some answers, and am thinking maybe a larger sample population would break down differently.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/29/2007 2:02:03 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL
88, joined Jan. 2007

I have tried a few times to answer this one and will likely come across as a prude, which is NOT AT ALL the case when I am with one I know well enough!!! THE most inimate sexual act? If I am comfortable with the man I am with, then I am at ease for all. One is not more intimate than another. Sex is all quite inimate.

The most intimate act is many acts combined and I don't know of anything I have not done or would not try.

which would you feel more comfortable knowing the guy better to do, in the first place?

Any and all.

If I don't know they guy at all, I don't even want my neck kissed. One I had been talking to for an hour or so once said goodbye to me that way a while ago. I thought it more personal than being kissed with tongue.

Have I changed since I was young? Maybe, though I don't know, I married the first guy I had sex with and stayed with him for 20+yrs.

SL

1/29/2007 6:21:41 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL
88, joined Jan. 2007

I guess I am a little surprised that I (of all people!) am the one to have answered this one.

What is the guy's view of this question? Do guys think anything is too intimate? Do you need to know the person you are with first?

SL

[Edited 1/29/2007 6:32:07 PM ]

1/29/2007 7:43:41 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
tami5507
Summersville, WV
52, joined Sep. 2006

When I was younger sex for me was different, women are taught that it dirty and you should not do it until your married. But then you have sex and at first you don't know what feels good to you until you try it. The only time I have felt intimated it when I said no, and a guy tried to push hisself on you anyway. I guess its what you and your sexual partner are willing to do for each other, if a guy won't go down on you, then you should return the favor by not giving him a bj. simple enough and if they are willing to get tied up then go buy some rope. It up to BOTH person of what they want or what they are into. SEX SHOULD BE FUN AND EXCITING ALL THE TIME EVERYTIME!!! Mixing it up keeps it from being boring.

1/29/2007 7:57:36 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

The most intimate sexual act to me, is the "art of making love." And it truly is an art...

Krazz

1/29/2007 7:59:19 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL
88, joined Jan. 2007

I think so, too.

2/1/2007 2:54:04 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD
55, joined Aug. 2006

Maybe I should have said, which is more intimate , , , your giving a bj or having intercourse.

2/1/2007 4:54:01 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
titangirl
Pulaski, TN
58, joined Feb. 2007

A bj is never intimate.

2/1/2007 4:55:52 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
titangirl
Pulaski, TN
58, joined Feb. 2007

Which is more intimate for a man? Having a woman finish with an orgasm or oral sex with her?

2/1/2007 5:05:57 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

Apparently, you think "oral sex" is not intimate. You just said so..... hmmmmmm So why the question then... Oh a double standard here for the men, then? I am cumfused....

[Edited 2/1/2007 5:06:45 PM ]

2/1/2007 5:11:06 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD
55, joined Aug. 2006

Ahh, now this is much more in the spirit of the discussion which preceded my posting this thread !! I was sort of amazed a bj wasnt intimate , , , to some, lol, and it's understandable at the same time.

2/1/2007 5:29:41 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Conway, AR
42, joined Jan. 2007

the most intimate...if by that you mean the most "emotionally connected", i'd have to say intercourse with eyes wide open and the lights on...looking directly into the windows of the soul.

2/1/2007 6:47:50 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
skydaddy
Covington, LA
81, joined Apr. 2006

I agree with you lulu. That is true intimacy.

2/1/2007 6:51:33 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
chefmedic
Birmingham, AL
56, joined Dec. 2006

Ya'll are just so nasty. I don't do none of that gross stuff, I jus lik to kiss..What's a b/j?

2/1/2007 6:53:29 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

BIG jock!
Ya' big dummy!
LOL!
Krazz

2/1/2007 7:04:25 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

It's actually PB/J .. Peanut butter & jelly ...where you lick it from, would be your problem

2/2/2007 2:57:30 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
traumadez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Westminster, CA
53, joined Nov. 2006

Lulu and Sky, I agree...emotionally...intercourse is more intimate, but I have to be more intimatly involed with someone before other sexual acts...

2/2/2007 5:18:57 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

chucky_t
Over 2,000 Posts (2,571)
Akron, IN
69, joined May. 2006

I'm taking the fifth here...

2/2/2007 6:30:27 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Conway, AR
42, joined Jan. 2007

Lulu and Sky, I agree...emotionally...intercourse is more intimate, but I have to be more intimatly involed with someone before other sexual acts...

not just any old intercourse for me...different positions or lighting or timing...those alter the intimacy level. i'm not complaining...sometimes i'm just not in the mood for that connection.

but if i'm directly staring into his eyes...wow.

2/2/2007 7:28:00 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
gawd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Appleton, WI
62, joined Oct. 2006

Taking the fifth from Chucky

[Edited 2/2/2007 7:28:11 AM ]

2/2/2007 9:11:30 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

Sex for women is like offering a starving person cardboard while you dine on a steak, then saying, "What's the matter? Don't you like to eat????" They are not waiting for you to press the right button so they will suddenly "turn on" and enjoy sex like in the movies. They need a culture that allows them to be autonomous sexual beings with real-life desires and needs and passions. Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable. Women are not comfortable without it.

2/2/2007 9:48:11 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
skydaddy
Covington, LA
81, joined Apr. 2006

Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable.

Sorry Sin, I don't agree with you on that. I do agree that probably a lot of men are that way though. I like closeness & intimacy. Damn, maybe I'm really a woman......a butt ugly hairy chested one.

2/2/2007 10:15:02 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

iccccccck! Thanks for the "slightly bizarre and very scarey visual."
I don't know if I can concentrate on my work, now.
I feel so dirty!

Krazz

2/2/2007 12:20:47 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

Well Sky, now that you have managed to burn that image in my brain, you are one of a kind man, one of a kind .... Your motto should be "Why try to fit in when you are born to stand out"

2/2/2007 2:03:18 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
1greatguy
Louisville, TN
52, joined Feb. 2007

Gee, I thought the most intimate sexual act was...kissing...you'd think one would be able to tell just how intimately sexual a person was by the way they kissed! I mean it's kinda like dancing isn't it? if you two can dance together like you're connected or something, you know kinda how they would be in bed...and kissing...well...you'd kinda find out just how well they'd kiss you all over!...lol...sorry, what was the question again?...lol...oh thats right...what do women think...oops! sorry all!

2/2/2007 2:16:29 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
skydaddy
Covington, LA
81, joined Apr. 2006

"Why try to fit in when you are born to stand out"

Hey Sin.....that is my motto!!! LMPO

2/2/2007 5:10:08 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,349)
Conway, AR
42, joined Jan. 2007

Sex for women is like offering a starving person cardboard while you dine on a steak, then saying, "What's the matter? Don't you like to eat????" They are not waiting for you to press the right button so they will suddenly "turn on" and enjoy sex like in the movies. They need a culture that allows them to be autonomous sexual beings with real-life desires and needs and passions. Men are not comfortable with so much closeness and intimacy that they feel vulnerable. Women are not comfortable without it.

i can't tell you just how much i disagree with this. sex to me is like...breathing. i am an extremely sexual person, without all of the hang-ups that some seem to have...and i developed this way here in the usa, lol...(might have helped that my mother is one kick psychologist, heh)...

i'm also plenty comfortable with sex...for just sex. i don't need intimacy nor closeness to enjoy sex. in fact, even as my marriage was falling apart...our carnal lives never changed. even when i hated the sight of his face, i still wanted to shag.

generalizations never work with me, lol.

2/2/2007 6:05:44 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

that would be just pure unadulterated Boinking!

2/2/2007 7:38:29 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sassy906
Coraopolis, PA
58, joined Dec. 2006

Even though this is not a sexual act, I would say foreplay, getting to explore
each others body, touching, kisses, etc.

2/2/2007 8:11:03 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL
88, joined Jan. 2007

Guy, I think you can tell alot about a person by their kiss.

oh nooooooo another song stuck in my head a very ollllllllld one.

2/2/2007 11:56:57 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

singing old song ..... put your hand on my soldier ....ooops it's shoulder isn't it? he he he

ahh here's for some humor

What is better than roses on a piano?

Tulips on a organ

[Edited 2/3/2007 12:52:51 AM ]

2/3/2007 3:55:11 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO
56, joined Apr. 2006

well, go ahead an tell the other piano joke.

Whats worse than a lobster on yer piano?

Crabs on yer organ.

2/3/2007 4:13:49 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
traumadez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Westminster, CA
53, joined Nov. 2006

Hill...That's downright gross!!!!!!!!! LOL

2/3/2007 4:38:11 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO
56, joined Apr. 2006

oh come now. yer a trauma nurse. It aint gross. Well as some things.

2/3/2007 7:07:40 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL
88, joined Jan. 2007

This place should really come with a don't drink your coffee while reading warning.....

Can't drink and laugh at the same time....

2/3/2007 10:24:22 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
copterdriver
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Saint Matthews, SC
64, joined Jan. 2007

Well I'm not a woman but I think I was a lesbian in my last life and I would have to agree with Jean on that one. (still might be)

Since I have been dating again I find kissing to be pretty intimate too, but as one date said the next day, "I really enjoyed making out with you," It was with our clothes on in a car with the windows fogged up like a couple of teenagers. It was very intimate and I had forgot what that type of "sex" was really like. Very exciting... lots of groping and tongue... nibbling on my ears... dirty talk....

2/10/2007 11:23:47 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

ussher
Punxsutawney, PA
48, joined Feb. 2007

To a woman a bj is not intimate. But the question was to a man is it?
dose a man feel more intimate with her in her or having her do him? I think true, slow at first, Passion, steamy, intercourse is very intimate. The more you get to know the person, the longer you are toghther, the more you feel closer to him, the more you do (sex acts), and eventually it all becomes intimate.

2/15/2007 6:15:35 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
novemberguy
Phillipsburg, NJ
52, joined Feb. 2007

Kissing and caressing, touching and exploring, it doesn't have to develope into anything more, least not for me. (sheeze, I would never tell anyone this)

2/15/2007 6:26:41 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebzalive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Pamplin, VA
91, joined Feb. 2007

why not? wouldn't you tell the one you are with??

2/15/2007 6:27:07 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebzalive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Pamplin, VA
91, joined Feb. 2007

not meaning to be rude.. but that is a genuine question.

2/16/2007 11:59:10 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD
55, joined Aug. 2006

Hmm, perhaps he meant just the first couple of dates it doensnt have to turn into anything else. The concept of just making out and it "Never" turning into anything else could happen, though, at anytime, after she's had enough frustration, too, I'm thinking.

2/16/2007 7:09:12 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebzalive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Pamplin, VA
91, joined Feb. 2007

I guess that is just the girl in me. I didn't understand and still don't really why he would not be able to tell the one he was spending the time with that he was just enjoying that moment and was not looking for more... not a relationship and not more sexual contact. it just seems that if there is an honest conversation about it, it wouldn't be an issue. That he says nothing feels deceptive, to me and leaves her thinking there is more than there is. Maybe she is not even interested in that, either.

This whole dating thing could be much simplier than it is.
SL

2/17/2007 5:20:25 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

I agree with Usher and others. A BJ is NOT intimate, but is sure enjoyable... And she is right. The longer you are with someone, the more intimate you become. The more different intimacies are then shared.

2/21/2007 1:41:40 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
lenderguy68
Lake Charles, LA
53, joined Feb. 2007

I think giving my partner oral sex is the most intimate thing you can do.

2/21/2007 6:16:07 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
hugabear
Waynesville, NC
54, joined Feb. 2007

To me it's the whole picture. The most intimate thing is knowing you both are lost in your own world together and you both know it. now it doesent get any better than that.

2/21/2007 6:51:13 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,563)
Whittier, CA
64, joined Apr. 2006

You want intimate? Try a slow, deep, tongue & toe curling kiss. That is where BOTH parties participate. Now THAT is intimate. Oral sex is great , but it can't hold a candle on the "intimate list," where other "group/mutual" activites are much higher on the list.

Krazz

2/21/2007 6:52:56 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sebzalive
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Pamplin, VA
91, joined Feb. 2007

that's a good one Krazz... toe curling... yep

2/21/2007 11:54:31 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
traumadez
Over 1,000 Posts (1,382)
Westminster, CA
53, joined Nov. 2006

Not to contradict you Krazz...I agree...a really Hot, Passionate, Long and Deep Kiss can be toe curling....

But....

I have to say,really well done Hot, Passionate, Long, Deep, and Well Done Oral Sex done by both parties can also be TOE CURLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been There!!!!!!!!! LOL

2/22/2007 4:53:06 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,771)
Fort Wayne, IN
50, joined Dec. 2006

How about groping he he he

or 68? ...you do me I owe you one!

I am confused... do you kiss the toe and make it curl or do you curl the toe and then kiss it? heck either way ....it's a toe curling experience!

[Edited 2/22/2007 6:08:33 AM ]

2/22/2007 4:20:43 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
arthagus
Midlothian, IL
55, joined Feb. 2007

Intimacy for me tends to mean the giving by two people. Making love is by my standard intimate on the grand scale. Oral sex has a smaller level of intimicy because it is more for the enjoyment of one person, but there is also the intimicy of the person giving when they know their partner is enjoying what they are doing. I enjoy the giving aspect of oral sex and find it intimate. In fact I would rather give then receive. If im going to get pleasure I would we both be getting it. Otherwise I want make the other person feel good.

That just my 2 cents.

2/25/2007 9:59:06 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
h1wayhobo
Pasadena, TX
69, joined Feb. 2007

i think a bj is nice but only to warm things up i like being in the women making sure she gets hers first i think it so hot to look into her eyes as she cums or as we cum together got to make her feel like a women and a lady after all she is the queen best thing god ever made

2/28/2007 2:06:13 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

cbr954
Port Hadlock, WA
38, joined Feb. 2007

sex gets more intimate when you have been with someone for awhile because you both feel comfortable with each other. if you have a one night stand it is only because of the URGE.when you have been with someone for awhile you learn what they like, what they don't,so you care what that person is feeling. in a fling you don't care because you don't have an emotional connection with that person. from a guys point of view a fling is a release, just a way to get sex with no strings, or emotion.but a relationship is feeling, connection,and giving a crap.

3/1/2007 10:52:32 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,434)
Eugene, OR
63, joined Feb. 2007

The most intimate is when you both can openly talk about your lovemaking/sex acts,and get aroused by doing do.This is being able to be open with one another and have a high degree of trust between each other.When lovemaking advances to whispering ones deepest fanstasy to one another ,and acting on those fanstasies,then one has reached an ultimate intimacy.Whitehawk

3/3/2007 1:20:12 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

chipprr
Bennington, VT
46, joined Mar. 2007

YYEESS IT IS!!!

YOUR JUST P.O.'d because the last knumnut you blew.

3/3/2007 2:52:05 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  
luisdevil
Riverside, CA
42, joined Mar. 2007

yes it is