Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonels

Even immediately after numerous attempts to obtain the excellent match, you ought to hold onto the hope that the proper particular person will eventually make it into your life. iowa city women seeking men A connection forum can be a additional organic way to meet other singles, as connections are built up around discussions rather than basically pictures and chat. I did not mean to make it look that the underlying thought is that absolutely everyone in EA is a frugal vegan, that was meant to be a somewhat humorous instance to illustrate a point. best dating app albania Maybe there is and the lovely individuals retain it a secret from me? Anyway if anybody sees me out and about at any of the malls here really feel cost free to strategy me.

megapersonals con

Dr. melbourne singles free P. Free of charge BACKGROUND Data Readily available UPON REQUEST. peru dating scams Cecile met Frank a couple of weeks just after joining and spent late nights messaging right after the youngsters had gone to bed.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2007 4:51:13 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

You want intimate? Try a slow, deep, tongue & toe curling kiss. That is where BOTH parties participate. Now THAT is intimate. Oral sex is great , but it can't hold a candle on the "intimate list," where other "group/mutual" activites are much higher on the list.

Krazz

2/21/2007 4:52:56 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

that's a good one Krazz... toe curling... yep

2/21/2007 9:54:31 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Not to contradict you Krazz...I agree...a really Hot, Passionate, Long and Deep Kiss can be toe curling....

But....

I have to say,really well done Hot, Passionate, Long, Deep, and Well Done Oral Sex done by both parties can also be TOE CURLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been There!!!!!!!!! LOL

2/22/2007 2:53:06 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

How about groping he he he

or 68? ...you do me I owe you one!

I am confused... do you kiss the toe and make it curl or do you curl the toe and then kiss it? heck either way ....it's a toe curling experience!

[Edited 2/22/2007 4:08:33 AM]

2/22/2007 2:20:43 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

arthagus
Midlothian, IL

Intimacy for me tends to mean the giving by two people. Making love is by my standard intimate on the grand scale. Oral sex has a smaller level of intimicy because it is more for the enjoyment of one person, but there is also the intimicy of the person giving when they know their partner is enjoying what they are doing. I enjoy the giving aspect of oral sex and find it intimate. In fact I would rather give then receive. If im going to get pleasure I would we both be getting it. Otherwise I want make the other person feel good.

That just my 2 cents.

2/25/2007 7:59:06 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

h1wayhobo
Houston, TX

i think a bj is nice but only to warm things up i like being in the women making sure she gets hers first i think it so hot to look into her eyes as she cums or as we cum together got to make her feel like a women and a lady after all she is the queen best thing god ever made

2/28/2007 12:06:13 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

cbr954
Port Hadlock, WA

sex gets more intimate when you have been with someone for awhile because you both feel comfortable with each other. if you have a one night stand it is only because of the URGE.when you have been with someone for awhile you learn what they like, what they don't,so you care what that person is feeling. in a fling you don't care because you don't have an emotional connection with that person. from a guys point of view a fling is a release, just a way to get sex with no strings, or emotion.but a relationship is feeling, connection,and giving a crap.

3/1/2007 8:52:32 AM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

The most intimate is when you both can openly talk about your lovemaking/sex acts,and get aroused by doing do.This is being able to be open with one another and have a high degree of trust between each other.When lovemaking advances to whispering ones deepest fanstasy to one another ,and acting on those fanstasies,then one has reached an ultimate intimacy.Whitehawk

3/2/2007 11:20:12 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

chipprr
Bennington, VT

YYEESS IT IS!!!

YOUR JUST P.O.'d because the last knumnut you blew.

3/3/2007 12:52:05 PM Which do women consider the most intimate sexual act?  

luisdevil
Riverside, CA

yes it is

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4