Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

On the other hand, it can be tricky to impress a stranger, that too in the 1st meet. southern maryland personals Offered you produced it previous the above section , you may possibly find yourself moving in together with your partner. Plus, if this is a love connection, you now have the ideal menu for their birthday or special occasion. tendermeets application It shows if they appreciate the smaller sized issues in the life or events on a bigger scale.

pittsburgh hookup spots

Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this subject and you are not active on the board. best dating sites birmingham That just type of felt like a stab in the heart, Drake stated. As soon as you have decided what to wear for a initially date, a single of the issues is figuring out how critical to get with conversation, or how light to retain points. speed dating adelaide over 45 Jennifer Lopez, above, bared her renowned curves in a custom Atelier Versace illusion gown.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/17/2008 4:13:19 AM when will he get it?  

slipknotbabe84
Summersville, WV

I'd been in a relationship, I told him it was over because of him and another girl and because he won't get a job. I told him I needed time to myself as well. We keep in contact but I really only want to be friends with him even though he still wants to be something more. We only talk on phone now, I don't even go see him. How does this friend thing work with an ex?

9/17/2008 4:19:47 AM when will he get it?  

alkv26
Morrisburg, ON

You need to have him understand that there are boundries and he has to abide by them if he doesn't then he will loose you completly

9/17/2008 5:18:08 AM when will he get it?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I found that most times, you have to have a period of seperation. Then you can come back and work on being friends. First you have to get pass the emotional part of it.

9/17/2008 5:36:00 AM when will he get it?  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Every time you say, "Yes, we can still be friends."......he HEARS, "Yes, we will get back together."

This is obvious.

9/17/2008 5:50:50 AM when will he get it?  

jonnybonzai
Warren, OH

Quote from arkansasnman:
Every time you say, "Yes, we can still be friends."......he HEARS, "Yes, we will get back together."

This is obvious.

9/17/2008 5:52:56 AM when will he get it?  

lucky_dog
King, NC

He is hoping that you will forgive his past indiscretions. By remainig in contact with him on a regular basis he has "hope" that you will cave in and get together again. When you decide that it is over ........thats when its actually over. Friends only is a hard line to tow! Perhaps you are not as ready for the relationship to end as you think??? A question for you to answer for yourself... GOOD LUCK! a wise woman once said" never devote yourself to someone that only considers you an option"

9/17/2008 5:58:18 AM when will he get it?  

sunshinewm1
Cleveland, TN

Quote from lucky_dog:
He is hoping that you will forgive his past indiscretions. By remainig in contact with him on a regular basis he has "hope" that you will cave in and get together again. When you decide that it is over ........thats when its actually over. Friends only is a hard line to tow! Perhaps you are not as ready for the relationship to end as you think??? A question for you to answer for yourself... GOOD LUCK! a wise woman once said" never devote yourself to someone that only considers you an option"

Well said

9/17/2008 6:26:49 AM when will he get it?  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

Good answer lucky

You really need to stop all contact with him if you want him to get it.

9/17/2008 5:46:13 PM when will he get it?  

musicofthesoul
Madison, WI

he wont get it..unless u seriously spell it out for him..
what u need to do is...find someone else..naturally he will get pissed
and if he stays around hes crazy and has no respect for u
and if he goes...PROBLEM SOLVED!
-rix

9/17/2008 5:47:31 PM when will he get it?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Any communication with your ex gives him hope.

P.S. Can I see your boobs?

[Edited 9/17/2008 5:47:58 PM]

9/17/2008 5:50:12 PM when will he get it?  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

Quote from musicofthesoul:
he wont get it..unless u seriously spell it out for him..
what u need to do is...find someone else..naturally he will get pissed
and if he stays around hes crazy and has no respect for u
and if he goes...PROBLEM SOLVED!
-rix

is this how to solve the issue?by getting another guy to piss another off? ooooops! at 19 thats understandable

9/18/2008 7:55:46 PM when will he get it?  

luvisyou08
Pleasantville, NJ

i dont wanna be friends with an ex.some people arent meant to be in your life.why have a friendship with someone who youve already explored inside and out.especially if theres hurt there.youll make new friends.friends is another word for .were not together but we can keep tabs on eachother and see where were at in our lives .and compare.bs.its all bs to me.find a new friend.

9/18/2008 8:01:11 PM when will he get it?  

soulcrazy
San Clemente, CA

It doesn't... move on.

9/18/2008 8:05:22 PM when will he get it?  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

If you're truly not interested in him anymore, then let it die a natural death. He should be getting the hint by now, that you don't want to continue the relationship. You're not seeing him, and his current contact with you is only by phone. Try easing up on the amount and length of the phone calls, or better yet, be honest with him, and tell him exactly how you feel.

Perhaps a clean break, will be easier on him in the long run. Good luck!

9/18/2008 9:21:53 PM when will he get it?  
sunfreak
Harwich, MA

when a man says no, women hear "NO".
when a woman says no, men think they can negotiate her into a "yes"

he is going to get it when you are done trying to be friends.

Page: 1, 2