Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

All assist will be appreciated, thanks in advance. waycross ga craigslist personals Incels think about their appears to be the root of their troubles. No matter how difficult I tried to push into true human terrain over chat, and sometimes on actual life dates, I normally identified myself dragged back into a scripted dance of niceties. omegle teen nude gif Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at present available in 19 other nations, even though there is at present no date set for its arrival to Australia.

sites like rubmaps

Personally I choose web sites considering the fact that they appear to be additional effective in terms of time and travel distance. singles hot springs arkansas Just after spending nearly 15 years in a wheelchair, Modi, now 30, identifies as a body positivity and life style influencer and promotes debates and discourses on sexual wellness. We ve been by means of a lot, and life s also short for this mess. fdating romania Tell a close pal about the date, where you are going, how lengthy you count on to be there, who the particular person is, and their telephone quantity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/18/2008 12:49:29 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

brightlight57
Brooksville, FL

need help to find someone, I'm new to all this computer stuff.

9/18/2008 3:57:24 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH

y r u say'n that u r handicapped when ur not check my pro out then say ur disabled after u c what it means by being handicappeda torn rotercup is not being handicapped

[Edited 9/18/2008 3:59:04 PM PST]

9/18/2008 7:28:52 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  
crippledman
Dyersburg, TN

WHAT IS A ROTATORCUP ITS ROTATORCUFF DARLIN DONT LET PEOPLE LIKE THAT GET UNDER YOUR SKIN AT LEAST HE HAS ARMS AND DOESNT HAVE TO DRAG AND ROLE AS I DO RIGHT! I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A SCALE OF WHOS WORST THAN OTHERS WERE ALL PEOPLE AT LEAST WERE HONEST ABOUT OURSELF

9/19/2008 4:16:51 AM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH

Quote from crippledman:
WHAT IS A ROTATORCUP ITS ROTATORCUFF DARLIN DONT LET PEOPLE LIKE THAT GET UNDER YOUR SKIN AT LEAST HE HAS ARMS AND DOESNT HAVE TO DRAG AND ROLE AS I DO RIGHT! I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A SCALE OF WHOS WORST THAN OTHERS WERE ALL PEOPLE AT LEAST WERE HONEST ABOUT OURSELF
looks like ur standing have limited use out 1 arm & no legs

9/19/2008 12:45:22 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,164)
Calgary, AB

Hello, Brightlight. Do you really feel disabled, as some people interpret that to mean a prolongled condition that alters one's ability in life permanently. A rotator cuff injury will heal, albeit it can take a year and half/two years.

Bigbad: I understand what you are saying, but don't forget that some people, like me, look physically able, yet my six health issues impair my life preventing me from working, and many normal activities.

I don't want to count the times I have heard comments, or gotten dirty looks for something like taking the elevator up one flight, because I can't walk it that day due to pain. Or when I am having cognitive problems, and sound very stupid when in fact, I know I am very intelligent (yes, in my humble opinion!).

9/19/2008 1:07:35 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

brightlight57
Brooksville, FL

My rotator cuffs is only a small part of my disabilities I have one leg amputated a bad heart my kidneys want to stop working and lots of small problems from diabetesbut I'm still above ground and I won't stop living till I die.

9/19/2008 3:12:35 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,164)
Calgary, AB

Well, that explains a lot more! Sorry to hear all that. I have had diabetes, diagnosed, about a year but not on meds, thank goodness.

9/19/2008 10:11:26 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

lil_hillbilly
Soddy Daisy, TN

I look pretty normal,but Ive been overdosed ( by a Military Dr.-while pregnant ) ( causing cunvulsive seizures),took 220 volts from an Army issue lamp, (causing 2nd & 3rd degree burns, almost heart failure )..I have been hit by 4 cars. 2 school buses, and 1 truck last month(all seperate accidents)....I am a cancer survivor,also...I guess because most of our abnormalities are below our skin...we hurt less? God Bless Us All......Have a nice Day

9/19/2008 11:04:28 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

lil_hillbilly
Soddy Daisy, TN

I wanted to say that I can still walk..., I can still talk... and I'm not Mr. Klondyke...

[Edited 9/19/2008 11:06:29 PM PST]

9/20/2008 4:18:56 AM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

bigbadklondyke
Eaton, OH

I don't feel sorry I don't want people feeling sorry 4 me either but I do stand up 4 disabled people cuz so called normal people have a hard time dealing with disabled people cuz they r so STUPID & BLIND I wonder if they realize that they r disabled 2

9/20/2008 10:39:49 AM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  
mountainman7
Over 2,000 Posts (2,162)
Chattanooga, TN

I have never understood why people can't see past a person's disability or "difference" in life, even when I've been told 100,000,000 times why that is. I've lived with epilepsy for so long, that I don't think about it until I feel electrical energy shooting down my left arm. I got past the anger and frustration for knowing I had ADHD my entire life just last week. I've been able to go forward in my life living the life I was meant to live. I don't think about having ADHD, even though I know it exists with me each and every day.

Personally, I'd rather date/be involved with someone who is disabled but has accomplished a lot in her life, as opposed to someone who doesn't have a disability of any kind. That shows me she is someone who doesn't use what she deals with on a daily basis as an excuse of how her life should be lived. No one's perfect, not even me. I'll take myself as I am, over any person who doesn't have a disability and (1) is lazy, (2) doesn't show initiative, and (3) doesn't do the best job he/she is fully capable of doing. Show me someone who has the drive and desire to be the best he/she can be regardless of the type of disability, and I'll show you someone I can count on if I owned a business and needed someone who could do the job (provided with necessary accomodations).

9/20/2008 3:44:16 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  
skibbs
Mount Morris, MI

Quote from lil_hillbilly:
I look pretty normal,but Ive been overdosed ( by a Military Dr.-while pregnant ) ( causing cunvulsive seizures),took 220 volts from an Army issue lamp, (causing 2nd & 3rd degree burns, almost heart failure )..I have been hit by 4 cars. 2 school buses, and 1 truck last month(all seperate accidents)....I am a cancer survivor,also...I guess because most of our abnormalities are below our skin...we hurt less? God Bless Us All......Have a nice Day

4 cars, 2 buses, and a truck all in one month??
I have an idea, start walking on the sidewalk

9/20/2008 4:07:52 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  
one_and_only597
Saint Robert, MO

I'm new here but I'll throw my two pennies in....

Here is my list of "disabling" injuries.

Torn achilles tendon right ankle- surgical repair, slight limp.

Torn muscles,tendons and dislocation of left shoulder- surgical rebuild with donor tendons.

Torn muscles,tendons and dislocation of right shoulder- surgical rebuild with donor tendons.

Torn ACL and medial meniscus left knee- surgical repair

Dislocation of L-4 vertebrea with crushed disc at L-3, L-4, L-5 and S-1... Anterior/posterior surgical repair using fusion with apparatus posterior/anterior.

Back was done 18 months ago... currently on a motorcycle trip of over 3000 miles.

I qualify for SSI, the handicapped placard and everything else but choose to work instead and live with the the pain, the limping on occasion and everything else that comes with these injuries. Its just how I choose to roll.

So am I disabled enough for some people? That just blows me away.

We all have our cross to bare, I judge no one for what lifes dealt them. I would certainly never think I'm more or less disabled than anyone.....

To answer the question- Yes I would date someone with a disability.

Off the soapbox now.... Y'all have a nice night.

9/23/2008 4:47:00 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  
penguin1966
Muscatine, IA

I am somewhat hanicapped.I am looking for a handicapped lady who would want to share her life with a nice guy. I am looking for my princess. She must want to be loved. And spoiled rotten.Why cant we celebrate our lives and or physical problems together. I am in need of a lady who even though her body or mind is not all that it is suppose to be. I am after your heart.

9/28/2008 7:45:17 PM Anyone want to date handicapped woman  

matthew58
Crystal River, FL

Hello People, matthew58 here in crystal river fla, Yes i would date a handicapped person. I myself is handicapped, I had a accident up north in new jersey in 1991. I had a broken left clavical, The shards of bone have caused permament nerve damage and now its causing my left arm numbed and tignaling. its getting worse and the doctors here will not operate or touch me. dateing a handicapped person there would not be a problem cause you have to understand, and respect them cause they are also human beings and not for other people to use for there own games. i have been a diabetic since 1999 and im on meds, im doing some volunteering in the local hospital now i enjoy it very much cause it gives me a outlet now. thank you, matthew58