Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookup apps

It is an open, accepting neighborhood for all gender identities and sexual preferences so you will feel welcome no matter what you happen to be into. virginia beach dating sites If you and your new buddy choose to move the conversation to email, use the committed e mail account that you made for the online account to safeguard your anonymity. Just make sure you do not frame the suggestion in a way that makes them really feel pressured or rushed. meetme dating sites Of all the on the net dating sites, it s critical you decide on one particular that allows you to create a profile that captures your personality.

free hookup websites for married

I am fairly confident that s due to elements in my private life unrelated to this distinct strategy to dating EA community members can take. summerville sc singles She was a nutter but the sex was better than I d ever imagined. If I was interested I sent a response and answered their inquiries, and started asking some of my personal. sharkbittens onlyfans Also, it s entertaining to see what persons say and to uncover out why they picked that answer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/15/2007 8:28:29 AM thread page numbers  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

past two days theres been too many page numbers. will show 25 pages but only be two or three.and this morning in the entertainment section(fun song game) there was only 25 pages and had to click on,last post, to get to the last page.i think theres hackers here now.just thought you should know. thanks.terry

9/15/2007 2:29:51 PM thread page numbers  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

PLEASE FIX the page number problems....too many pages...the same posted reply for up to 25 pages!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! This is a great site...I hope this problem doesn't drive away members!

[Edited 9/15/2007 2:30:24 PM]

9/15/2007 2:31:32 PM thread page numbers  

rcb19136
Philadelphia, PA

Also......If there are more than 25 pages you can't get to them. there are alot of threads with more than 25 pages. this needs to be addresses ASAP!!!!!

9/16/2007 12:08:30 AM thread page numbers  

jenn_love
Diamond Bar, CA

Ok now I can't leave a post cuz the pages are messing up

9/16/2007 1:28:52 AM thread page numbers  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

glad to hear others haveing same prob.thought it was just me. can get to last page by clicking on last page at thread name on thread list.

9/16/2007 10:16:47 PM thread page numbers  

dragonflys
Saint James, MO

Same problem as lostinwyoming...and to check thread posts, I gotta find one of my posts and click on it to that thread again. Good to see I'm not the only one too...

TY Dustin-keep up the good work

9/18/2007 2:32:23 PM thread page numbers  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

still happening...the last page shows up about 20 times. have to trace the thread back to the point the duplication begins. do u think its because u added the view all posts n threads option?

9/18/2007 3:28:21 PM thread page numbers  

dustin
Roseville, CA

fixed