Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites for over 50

Some on line dating websites operate by handpicking matches for you. waynesboro dating Do not take it for granted that they liked you. You can really feel protected and comfortable by interacting with other singles from your personal house or other private settings. jerkmate affiliate Can be a bi weekly or heck a monthly date as well.

skipthegames apps

Nonetheless, it is significant to remember that if you do knowledge sexual assault or violence when dating on the web or applying an app, it is not your fault. free chat line broward county Though some traits will influence other people, they do not all have equal weighting. If I want to date other guys, suck it up and accept it. russian girl from bachelor in paradise Even though some located love in 2020, the pandemic also took a toll on some marriages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/19/2008 2:52:14 PM The Dreaded WINK  

sxyboy69
Hendersonville, TN

How does everyone feel about it? Personally I used to not send them but now i do. Reason being i hate typing a message and you dont get a respond just to see that your message was deleted. I know some women dont like it but it saves us guys lots of time if we wink and know your are not interested then thats that. So how does everyone feel about winking give me the good and the bad

9/19/2008 3:24:10 PM The Dreaded WINK  

75matthew
Bedford, TX

send them a message too. they aren't likely to respond to just a wink. give them something worthwhile to respond to, or you will get nada.

9/19/2008 3:27:13 PM The Dreaded WINK  
usakindatheart
Overton, TX

if you want to play the wink game.. wink back

if you don't message back.

simple.

9/19/2008 3:28:07 PM The Dreaded WINK  

topeshka
Newnan, GA

I used to post "please don't wink" on my profile. Finally, I gave up & just turned the winks feature OFF!

I figure - If a man has nothing interesting to say for himself as to why he felt the impulse to contact me, he's wasting my time.

9/19/2008 3:28:35 PM The Dreaded WINK  

shygirl2004
Dickson, TN

I dont mind recieving winks. Every now and then I get a person or two that sends and sends winks.. it just gets old after a while.

9/19/2008 3:39:47 PM The Dreaded WINK  

lbritth
Reseda, CA

I blocked winks option, if someone wants to say something -- feel free to write it. If you hate typing then don't. Either way is fine. But wink doesn't mean anything, it's especially annoying when you get dozens of them every day.
And after they wink you back, then what? You still need to type a message, or you will wink again? lol

9/19/2008 3:42:00 PM The Dreaded WINK  

uniqueone08
Fair Haven, VT

i dont really like them but if im interested i wink back and then if he responds with a message ill talk to him

9/19/2008 3:46:01 PM The Dreaded WINK  

girlygirl1989
Florence, AL

I'm ok with winks

9/19/2008 3:49:04 PM The Dreaded WINK  

scottiscool
Mayville, WI

I like it. I wink, You write maybe. You wink I write for sure. Quick for sure.

9/19/2008 3:49:34 PM The Dreaded WINK  

phatgirllove
Saint Louis, MO

Does anyone dread the "Butthole" Wink?

9/19/2008 3:50:51 PM The Dreaded WINK  

jessicajames17
Foley, MN

i always delete them..no i just shut it off..they are a waste of my time and the guys

9/19/2008 4:35:34 PM The Dreaded WINK  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I've had this theory for awhile (it's really a no brainer) that women have a different online dating site experience than most (if not all men). I'm not sure what the ratio is compared to males and females on this site but if the roles are traditional men will be the aggressors and contact the gal(s) who they are interested in. This action generates lots of e-mail for the gal(s). I've asked a few gals if they get a lot of mail and I always get back the response "Pages!". So most women are pretty busy reading mail. Now if you add a useless wink (because they are meant for non-paying site members and this is a free site) it becomes self evident why gals do not like or respond to winks.

Guys typically don't get pages and pages of e-mails so a wink isn't a bad thing and sometimes the ONLY thing in their inbox.

Am I off the mark?

[Edited 9/19/2008 4:36:03 PM]

9/19/2008 4:46:01 PM The Dreaded WINK  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

I don't send winks or e-mails usually. Both get ignored and deleted for the most part.

9/19/2008 4:47:58 PM The Dreaded WINK  

tweetybird50
Lake Placid, FL

Quote from lbritth:
I blocked winks option, if someone wants to say something -- feel free to write it. If you hate typing then don't. Either way is fine. But wink doesn't mean anything, it's especially annoying when you get dozens of them every day.
And after they wink you back, then what? You still need to type a message, or you will wink again? lol

blocked winks

9/19/2008 5:00:50 PM The Dreaded WINK  

rarespeciman
American Canyon, CA

Quote from girlygirl1989:
I'm ok with winks
Now there's an open mind

Page: 1, 2, 3