Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

What I will say is that Tinder the app this seems to be primarily based on, is not an on the net dating, getting to know each and every other, comparing zodiac indicators, etc. kayla seaks FDS labels unsuitable guys scrotes , claims males with personality problems or modest penises should really be avoided, while girls really should never ever move in with a man before marriage or have sex on the initially date. From my expertise, around 1 month after my broke up. craigslist sex san diego Use this forum to seek guidance, ask queries and share experiences.

best hookup site london

On line dating in common occasionally unfairly gets a poor wrap, but most people don t understand that over 40% of new relationships globe wide are began On the web! gay lake geneva wi Rather of messaging on dating apps, some experts have suggested that folks must skip the little talk and just go on dates. The good news is that the quantity of male and female customers is almost equal. bumble typeform I have had a couple of matches and have liked a couple of of my personal and it has worked fairly nicely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/19/2008 3:24:34 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Alright, I just officially read my thousandth "I'm a nice guy so why don't women want me?" thread.

Most of them assume some deficiency on the woman's part for liking bad boys or wife beaters.......>sigh<.

Being nice is a minimum.....the lowest common denominator....the absolute tiniest bit of a characteristic that you should have before you should ever even talk to a woman. Hell, if you can't swing "nice" then you shouldn't be out in public anyway.

So that's not the problem, guys, and this fantasy you've built to protect your ego needs to be traded in for some pretty basic understanding.

Bring more to the table than "nice".

If that's the only characteristic you have going for you, then go develop some more. "Nice" should be 100% of the people here. That's like saying you are a great human being because you have one head......everyone is supposed to.

Be witty or charming or intelligent or clever or confident or ANYTHING but JUST nice.

That is all.

[Edited 9/19/2008 3:28:10 PM]

9/19/2008 3:26:11 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

Im a nice guy why don't men want me??? Am I missing something here?

9/19/2008 3:28:41 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Typo....corrected......my bad, and thanks for pointing that out.

9/19/2008 3:38:25 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

I kinda like your post...I get tired of seeing all the poor me nice guy finish last threads..yes I want a nice guy..but what more is there that they can bring to the table..yes nice is awsome and wonderful..but can they be daring and full of exciment..what other things do they have to offer...

9/19/2008 3:44:24 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

You're right Nice is a dime a dozen. But most guys wuss out. Gals aren't attracted to wussies. A Wussy is a guy who is weak, indecisive, and insecure. You notice the examples that you mentioned in posts. A wussy isn't in control, and he doesn't make decisions and is looking for approval from others in how to act or feel.

Women feel attraction for men who demonstrate the qualities of a leader. Leaders don't post "woe is me" threads.

[Edited 9/19/2008 3:45:11 PM]

9/19/2008 3:48:38 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

g_d77
Watertown, NY

Unfortunately, there will be many, many more threads about nice guys. Until every guy is getting laid, they'll b*tch about not getting any.

9/19/2008 3:49:36 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

Quote from ge0ge0:
You're right Nice is a dime a dozen. But most guys wuss out. Gals aren't attracted to wussies. A Wussy is a guy who is weak, indecisive, and insecure. You notice the examples that you mentioned in posts. A wussy isn't in control, and he doesn't make decisions and is looking for approval from others in how to act or feel.

Women feel attraction for men who demonstrate the qualities of a leader. Leaders don't post "woe is me" threads.

The nice guys should make you their king - you do it with style!

9/19/2008 3:58:46 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from tryagaindj68:
The nice guys should make you their king - you do it with style!

9/19/2008 4:00:04 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

There are lots of poor me threads. Whats up with that?

9/19/2008 4:05:12 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

Boys and girls with low self esteem I think....who knows..

9/19/2008 4:11:07 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

bryneyes174
Loves Park, IL

Great post!

9/19/2008 4:14:04 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

klassyklown
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from arkansasnman:
Alright, I just officially read my thousandth "I'm a nice guy so why don't women want me?" thread.

Most of them assume some deficiency on the woman's part for liking bad boys or wife beaters.......>sigh<.

Being nice is a minimum.....the lowest common denominator....the absolute tiniest bit of a characteristic that you should have before you should ever even talk to a woman. Hell, if you can't swing "nice" then you shouldn't be out in public anyway.

So that's not the problem, guys, and this fantasy you've built to protect your ego needs to be traded in for some pretty basic understanding.

Bring more to the table than "nice".

If that's the only characteristic you have going for you, then go develop some more. "Nice" should be 100% of the people here. That's like saying you are a great human being because you have one head......everyone is supposed to.

Be witty or charming or intelligent or clever or confident or ANYTHING but JUST nice.

That is all.

Exactly! Are you are sure you are not a woman, cuz you are smart like one. lol

[Edited 9/19/2008 4:14:45 PM]

9/19/2008 4:36:44 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

cece123
Warren, MI

Oh there is a lot of nice guys out in this world..... but dang we can't be with everyone!

9/19/2008 4:40:44 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

schucsan
Jacksonville, AR

9/19/2008 4:54:19 PM Putting the "Nice Guy" issue to rest  

im_geminigirl
Willard, MO

Here's a good one for lowest common denomonator...
'I'm a nice guy...I don't believe in hitting women'
All I see is...

Page: 1, 2