Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bi hookup sites

For me it really is not possible to have an intimate lengthy term relationship with an individual devoid of shared worldview and values, and I m positive it is the very same for quite a few people today. single women in nj Once you have exchanged four messages with the particular person, the web page automatically enables the solution for you. There are a lot of techniques to uncover and meet strangers, but YesIChat could be one particular of your greatest choice. craigslist sex toronto It s no secret that virtual meets foster conversations that you d otherwise be shy to have.

what is rubmaps

V. west des moines singles Description of users, date and set up. A few days later, I was awoken very early on a Sunday morning by a knock on the door of my apartment. straight version of sniffies I get in touch with these annoying dating inquiries, but they could just be lazy dating concerns.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
9/21/2008 9:06:48 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shir567:
Of course California has theme parks ( We do have Spirit Mountain just north) and all the wonderful things man can build. Because- - - - The only other thing it has to offer is those golden hills,sometimes known as burnt dry grass. Oh and then there are the fires to take down all those beautiful man made plastic homes. I'd rather stay here and do nothing - it can be very entertaining to just go in your back yard

Hey, hey, hey, girl. There's a helluva lot more to California than the manmade theme parks and fires! (Are there no fires in Oregon?? No earthquakes?) Sadly, when most people think of California, they only think about Hollywood, Disneyland, and busy freeways. Not the case! That's only a small portion of the state. What about the Redwoods in No. Ca.? Shasta Lake? Incredible countryside! And, yes, hunting and fishing. And San Francisco? And downtown Bakersfield? (That's a joke ---- I know I'm going to hear about that one later in the day.) I lived in So. Ca. for 25 years ---- and only saw Hollywood twice. I did see the ocean every day on my way to work ---- with snow-covered mountains off in the distance to the east. I did spend many pleasant days watching the glorious "scenery" at Salt Creek, one of the central hubs for the surfer community. We had snowboarding, skiing, and all the winter stuff just an hour away. The skateboarding giant had his offices in a small, scenic town just ten miles south. And yes, indeed, I did go skydiving in Perris, watching the glorious scenery of Perris Lake as I descended towards earth at 120 mph!

And my house most certainly was not "plastic"! Not hardly! We entertained in the backyard 12 months of the year --- where my 70 rosebushes bloomed 10 months of the year!

I was born and raised in Oregon. I chose to return. Oregon is credibly beautiful and a glorious place to live. But I do not appreciate the xenophobics who constantly downgrade Californians.

9/21/2008 9:20:42 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I don't know that I would quite label us "zenophobics"..more like... We are not appreciative of those persons who came here from California,,, buying up land.. becuz it was cheap//imposing their way of life on us..demanding that we change to accomodate them... changing things that didn't need to be changed.We are definately NOT appreciative of the Developers that came here..trying to recreate a mini California in Oregon,and bring with them enviromentalists that know more about Oregon than the born and raised residents do.. bring with them Conservationist... creating wetlands where non ever existed before and then saying we can't develope that land ..cuz now its a wetlands.. Need I go on? the list is fairly extensive..ZENOPHOBIC? nah..I don't think that term fits us..

9/21/2008 9:23:29 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Oh ... come on .... it's such a good word! lol

9/21/2008 9:31:26 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Ouch, touched a nerve. However, I did grow up here. Anyone one who says that Oregon has not been changed a great deal by those who have moved north really needs a reality check. i enjoy sharing this state, even if I may not be able to retire here anymore. I also have a problem with attitudes that have to change every thing that is dear to those born here even down to how we say the names of our streets, because they don't value us as we are - they came for a great deal and now expect it to turn into another California. If you can defend that - sorry you never were a true part of what makes our state a one of a kind, but you may be why no one will remeber what it was really like. The least those who come north can do, is stop complaining about what they left behind - it's still there - go for it

9/21/2008 9:36:25 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Should the actions of a some California developers cause discrimination again ALL Californians? I think that's part of my point.

9/21/2008 9:43:15 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Oh ... come on .... it's such a good word! lol

So true..it is a good word... lol... and Pssst>> don't tell no one.. but at heart..we really are (((( zenophobic))))) but I do a good job at justifying now huh?...lol

9/21/2008 9:45:06 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

I think we'er in denial here. How about manner's. Taking the whole sidwalk to walk past people. Not stopping for the lady in the rain walking with a couple of kids. Telling us how to says the words of the places we grew up with. Not taking a stand with us against the developers. Leaving the trash everywhere, because someone must be, being paid to clean it up? A big part of Oregon's beauty was it's culture. Like the white man when he came west - he did not respect anything in his path. When you insist on moving your culture with you and imposing it, you are a developer

9/21/2008 9:52:53 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I like that comment>>manners<<< you are correct on that one as you are also correct about "whiteman" but I'm going to be good here and leave it alone...lol

9/21/2008 9:53:14 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Whoaaaaaaa! You are generalizing the actions of a few and blaming all people for those actions. Sounds like the definition of discrimination to me?

9/21/2008 9:55:29 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Yes, Whitehawk (and I'm smiling), I'm white. However, we white men have been taught the greatest lesson on how the west was won, by watching California move north

9/21/2008 9:57:26 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

There are some people on here who have very negative feelings in their hearts, sad condition to be in. Nobody want to be hated, told off, complained about all the time. I saw the same thing happen in Alaska (which is a beautiful state), but the mental condition back in the 1970 was awful. Wonder why people just don't get along & not complain about each other, live & let live. I am expecting to hear about it from them... incoming, .

9/21/2008 9:58:06 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Should the actions of a some California developers cause discrimination again ALL Californians? I think that's part of my point.

Hate to tell ya this girl//but those Other Califonias have the same mentality and attitude as the firstcomers.. not much has changed..and beings that you have been gone for a long long time,,you have not been a (WITNESS) to what really happens here.. yes,,they trash out our state and leave their garbage for someone else to pick up.. and yes.. they do all the things Shir claims they do.. To this day.. born and raised Oregonians still do not like Californians or Arizonans..Or anyone else that comes here with that CALIFONY attitude!!!!We have been lucky though.. now they just keep going and head up to WAshington and move there.. poor little washingtonians....

[Edited 9/21/2008 9:59:45 AM]

9/21/2008 10:02:54 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Quote from alawishs:
There are some people on here who have very negative feelings in their hearts, sad condition to be in. Nobody want to be hated, told off, complained about all the time. I saw the same thing happen in Alaska (which is a beautiful state), but the mental condition back in the 1970 was awful. Wonder why people just don't get along & not complain about each other, live & let live. I am expecting to hear about it from them... incoming, .

Al..I don't know where you were born.but its rather obvious it wasn't in Oregon..negative feelings? u betcha!!! where is our timber industry? where is our fishing industry? Where is the money that we should be having? GONE!!! GONE!!! GONE!!! why? because of ppl who moved here and decided to change things.. Landowners can't even harvest the timber they planted 20-30-40 yrs ago..because of bleeding hearted liberals making laws saying they can't who loses? US is who.. negative feelings? doesn't even begin to touch the heart of the matter

[Edited 9/21/2008 10:05:21 AM]

9/21/2008 10:03:09 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Yes, I suppose it won't really matter in another generation. What has made us special will be gone. Then we will all get along, because we don't remember what made this place so special.

9/21/2008 10:04:34 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Oh..I don't know bout that..our children and their children..will always remember.. they grew up with us .. they love the State as much as we do... nah..I don't think they will forget

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8