Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

That is if you effectively got by means of the initially date. hookup sites michigan The answer will be unique every time so that s for you to discover out. Claire didn t know how lengthy the stay at house order would final when she hopped on that smaller boat with a guy she d been back and forth with far more than when. rubmaps legit It might feel early to ask, but you have to have to know how lots of other people today you could be exposing yourself to via this individual.

whats a free hookup website

Hinge started as a way to connect close friends of close friends and people today in your network. dating service orlando fl Patient aims to assist the globe proactively manage its healthcare, supplying proof based info on a wide variety of healthcare and health subjects to individuals and wellness professionals. Here s what I wish I d recognized ahead of logging on… Read the piece right here. rato virtual If the first date went properly adequate, the second date will creep up on you prior to you have even recovered from the nerves of the very first.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
9/20/2008 6:54:35 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  
guanaka
Gladstone, OR

9/20/2008 7:03:12 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

why?

9/20/2008 7:16:27 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Okay,so where can you go from the mountains and sking, to the ocean in the same day. Hike some of the most beautiful trails n the world - the gorge. Go boating on beautiful rivers. Pack a lunch and go to powell's for a day of it. Some of the best plays, and musicial's. The best park system. Zoo, rose garden, history everywhere. What was the question?

9/20/2008 7:18:56 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  
guanaka
Gladstone, OR

I Used to live in California That's my answer..

9/20/2008 8:03:23 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

I felt the same way my first year back in Oregon, after 25 years in So. Ca. It isn't boring here! It's just different. No Disneyland! Or Salt Creek surfers! Or Laguna Beach. Or Dana Point Harbor! Couldn't drive down Coast Highway in the morning to get to work ---- with sunshine blinding my eyes --- in the middle of winter.

You should just look around --- you will find different interests. And if you don't, you could always go back. Housing prices in Orange County have fallen so drastically, you might actually be able to buy a 900 sq. ft. condo for under $400,000! Whooopeeee!

9/20/2008 10:03:03 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

or64
Portland, OR

Quote from shir567:
Okay,so where can you go from the mountains and sking, to the ocean in the same day. Hike some of the most beautiful trails n the world - the gorge. Go boating on beautiful rivers. Pack a lunch and go to powell's for a day of it. Some of the best plays, and musicial's. The best park system. Zoo, rose garden, history everywhere. What was the question?

Personally, I've done the timberline to Cannon Beach run a few times. I will attest to what is in this area. I've tried to live all over the country, but I still end up back in Portland.

9/20/2008 10:19:29 PM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

<<<< Trying to hold back on the "Don't Californiate Oregon" jokes....

Trust me... We live in paradise.

9/21/2008 4:59:32 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I'll have to second the " We live in paradise" its the truth,,there is no other place on Earth that has the geographical features that Oregon does.We have mountains and deserts,ocean front , and its claimed to be amongst the top 10 I think for beauty..We have the valley.. We have it going on... What we don't have is theme parks,and we don't have any big car racing spots.. But people here.. Ski,fish,hunt,bike,hike,wind surf,go 4 wheeling,camp,beachcomb,crab, boat,surfing at the beach,scuba dive,sky dive,snow board. etc etc.. Besides those that live in the Portland Metro area,,all the rest of us are 15 mins or so ,from outdoor activities. No-Oregon is NOT a boring place to live by any means

[Edited 9/21/2008 5:03:44 AM]

9/21/2008 6:46:23 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Hawk lot of what you say maybe true. But of the people that I personally know here, your quote of .... "But people here. Ski,fish,hunt,bike, hike, wind surf,go 4 wheeling, camp, beachcomb, crab, boat, surfing at the beach,scuba dive,sky dive,snow board. etc"... isn't so. Cuz most of the people I know, live the city life & don't do those things.

9/21/2008 7:14:52 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Al.. we both live in Eugene,,, when was the last time u were out on the bike paths? or last time u went to Alton baker ponds? or last time u went to Florence to crab off the docks at south jetty? or last time u traveled down I-84 and saw the huge amounts of windsurfers..or was up at any of the Ski lodges during the winter? There is a large amount of ppl that do outdoor activities in this area.. just go up to below dexter dam on any given day during salmon run and u will find wall to wall ppl lined up with no casting room..same when winter Steelhead hits... one vies for a place on the river..
We may live in a big city wanabe..but for the most part.. a large majority of the population is outdoors doing outdoor stuff..when was the last time you climbed Spencer's butte? or saw the amount of ppl hiking and biking at Mt pisgah? I would have to dispute ur claim.. Even just go down to the rose gardens and see how many people walk thru the gardens..or go to Henderson park and see the large amount of ppl up there too.. You may personally know ppl who don't do these things.. but what age group are they? seniors don't get out much due to transportation probs...Many ppl move to oregon from other places and have no interests as the ppl who grew up in oregon do. They come here and b*tch and whine and complain..cuz they say there is nothing to do.. there is lots to do... Photographers love Oregon..we are very scenic.. On any given day in the columbia river gorge,,u can find a vast amout of ppl fromm the portland metro area up there hiking..biking sight seeing..etc.. I guess it depends on what ppl find as an interest..older folks don't do a whole hell of alot anyways.. play bingo I spose...

[Edited 9/21/2008 7:22:41 AM]

9/21/2008 7:21:37 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Hawk I was out fishing & hunting lots last year before my surgery. Have been fishing a few times since surgery. Funny I usually go alone cuz others aren't interested in that sort of thing. Bye the way when was the last time ya were out doing all the stuff you say they do?

9/21/2008 7:28:54 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

mycologyism
Cloverdale, OR

you must not live in oregon

9/21/2008 8:17:42 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Of course California has theme parks ( We do have Spirit Mountain just north) and all the wonderful things man can build. Because- - - - The only other thing it has to offer is those golden hills,sometimes known as burnt dry grass. Oh and then there are the fires to take down all those beautiful man made plastic homes. I'd rather stay here and do nothing - it can be very entertaining to just go in your back yard

9/21/2008 8:19:22 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

3 days ago

9/21/2008 8:23:10 AM Why I Feel That Oregon Is A Boring Place To Live?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

I bike.. I also have grandkids that are old enough to go play with...lol Swimming..biking hiking... etc.. and to take fishing... and crabbing... So..I do all of the above..Will be going to hoodoo this winter for autoban and bike snow skiing too.. oh yeah..I forgot to add> ppl go camping too... been there done that!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8