Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

To get you began, right here are 51 questions for couples to ask. best dating apps in nebraska Seeing the way our parents handled revenue growing up can impact us into adulthood. I didn t feel comfy at all and was angry at the truth that she disrespected and invaded my privacy. how to change age on meetme If you came right here hunting for funny on the web dating queries to ask him, you ve got all you require.

mega personsls

Once you like a particular person, you express your interest & he as well likes you! The subsequent step is to avail premium subscriptions & begin offline dating. chat miami Also attempt to get negative smells under control. When you go for dates, character is much more vital than the wallet, unless your just searching for gold diggers you really should be fine with that. tinder jacksonville nc Read the piece here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/3/2008 5:26:38 PM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from chetek2000:
fact! obama says he will talk to them! ya right! all are enimies are already lined up waiting for him and then they will be at our borders just waiting to strike, a war here we will not survive!

HEY BUSTER!! What do you mean, "a war we will not survive?" No faith? No hope? I understand that yes, seems to me, we are about to be royally SCREWED. I'm a single mom BARELY, and I mean BARELY making it on a measly sum an hour. But I gotta live day by day, and I gotta hope, that there WILL be something for my kids' futures. If we're to just give UP, where the hell is THAT gonna get us? We can kick and scream and b*tch and moan about it all we want, but the fact is, that aint gonna get us anywhere. Whatever is going to happen, happens. The only thing we can do is just live our lives and keep up the hope. Don't hang our heads in defeat and be dejected.
And as for our "enemies waiting to strike"--surprise babe, they're ENEMIES--they are always waiting to strike, good or bad times.
It does suck that it seems we are heading towards another depression, especially in the year 2008, but there is nothing, nothing we can do except live and let live. It's not only the rich and illegals, as was mentioned before me, that are "ruining this country". It's all of us. Some have just had a smaller part in it than others. jmo.

10/3/2008 9:49:43 PM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

pirate55123
Ottertail, MN

we all need to revolt and shoot all are so called leaders.

10/6/2008 8:14:39 AM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

kennylingus
Windom, MN

We've got a chance to take care of this on Nov. 2. Just vote for independants instead of the same rat bastards(Dems & Reps)that have learned how to work together to screw us.

10/6/2008 3:10:09 PM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

soo27
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from kennylingus:
We've got a chance to take care of this on Nov. 2. Just vote for independants instead of the same rat bastards(Dems & Reps)that have learned how to work together to screw us.

Who is to say that the independants aren't as crooked as the damn dems or reps? It's all what they DO, not what they say. Any way we go, it's in their hands. Dammit.

PS--to the gut above kenny, I agree....

10/7/2008 8:12:40 AM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

kennylingus
Windom, MN

With the Dems & Reps you only have to pay off 1(the right 1). Not with Indies, they have to go around and pay them all off. Besides, if more votes go to the Indys it gets their attention and they realize they could lose their jobs if they don't start doin what's right by us.

10/10/2008 9:10:04 PM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

smugglersrun112
Byron, MN

The bailout is something that could help out, if they do it right. I am not one for letting the United States economy go down the drain. You see, if it does, then other countries economies will also go down, then the world would be put into economic crisis. Not something that we need. And further more, I am kind of sick and tired of hearing everyone complain about our Government. Do you seriously want to be in anarchy, let martial law take over. I for one, do not want that. It would be total chaos. First, you would have no rights, and I mean no rights. The United States Military would say when you could eat, drink, sleep, and how to live your life. Seriously, you would be like in boot camp but along with the entire United States. So that is something that you don't want. Ok, I am done ranting.

10/11/2008 8:14:27 AM 700 billion dollar bailout?  

kennylingus
Windom, MN

We're halfway there already thanks to the government. The fact that they are lining their pockets thanks to big bussiness, and the people running big bussiness are getting richer everyday is proof that the government is not on our side. We're going to have to go thru hell just to strighten this mess out. Why let the dems and reps continue to flush our economy and rights down the toilet. As I stated earlier, the CEO's & Boards of directors have enough shares to cover their losses yet they are toooo greedy to save the various companies if it costs them anything. If we keep on believing them and living with our heads in the sand, or glued to an I-phone, laptop, gameboy, etc. pretty soon we wont even have those. Please people wake up before it's too late! Vote for anybody but dems & reps before it is too late.

10/11/2008 8:23:50 AM 700 billion dollar bailout?  
chetek2000
Elk River, MN

Quote from smugglersrun112:
The bailout is something that could help out, if they do it right. I am not one for letting the United States economy go down the drain. You see, if it does, then other countries economies will also go down, then the world would be put into economic crisis. Not something that we need. And further more, I am kind of sick and tired of hearing everyone complain about our Government. Do you seriously want to be in anarchy, let martial law take over. I for one, do not want that. It would be total chaos. First, you would have no rights, and I mean no rights. The United States Military would say when you could eat, drink, sleep, and how to live your life. Seriously, you would be like in boot camp but along with the entire United States. So that is something that you don't want. Ok, I am done ranting.
let all those crooks rot and die off. the only way it will help is if they would bailout the average american! thats where it would realy do the most good! why should the rich get richer on us poor? once we all die off, they will all be in troule anyway. let them find there own way, like the rest of us! some good is already happining. prices are starting to drop on many things! keep them dropping, that whats good for the average american! not bailing out the rich! the government needs to look out for everyone, not just the select few!!!! no there i am done ranting!! thank you!

Page: 1, 2