Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Conflicts are a all natural component of any relationship, but they also have the potential to destroy a connection. long beach ca singles You were so delighted when I showed up at your door with those flowers from Trader Joe s. This is a huge test of the relationship, which will either make it or break it you can not precisely move out, live separately and keep collectively as if nothing ever happened. peruvian culture dating There are also some superior paid web sites like Match or eHarmony if you are prepared to pay month to month charges.

best hookup

There is no point in waiting for really like to come to you simply because you have the chance to join in the exciting and find out new folks each day. central oregon dating sites You make your own profile and select a chorus of loved ones who will swipe on your behalf. You pick the gender or genders you happen to be interested in, the age range you re hunting for and how close in distance you d like a potential match to be. sites like sniffies She could inform he was thoughtful and genuine in his responses.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/30/2008 2:59:06 AM Age...does it matter?  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

Age is a number that to some is in a magical range..As for myself I prefer someone within a certain range to my own age. Although I have adjusted that range depending on the person and the way I feel about them. I have found myself attracted to ladies because of thier personalities that I might not have looked twice at in my younger days.

9/30/2008 4:16:49 AM Age...does it matter?  

moonshadow59
Mahomet, IL

And finally on the subject... if age doesn't matter, how many people have their correct age listed on this site? Show of hands please!

My age is correct. I am 49 will be 50 next June!

9/30/2008 4:26:35 AM Age...does it matter?  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

Age is a number it shouldnt matter if you both care for each other. But dont let others who think age is a problem get in your way either. Its you that has to be happy.

9/30/2008 9:26:47 AM Age...does it matter?  

hamcoming00
Galena, IL

Quote from madrcat:
I have to agree with that, but I guess I'm hypocritical in saying it. My ex was 14 years younger, but age wasn't the problem.

I think the older you get and more experienced with life's ups n downs, life becomes less important. Kids in their 20's may still be not all together. Heck, some probably haven't even moved out of their parents basement yet, (like our buddy Scarecrow, or as someone called him, a goober??)

And finally on the subject... if age doesn't matter, how many people have their correct age listed on this site? Show of hands please!

Well I have been living on my own since I was 17, I moved out 2 days after I graduated high school as my dad & I had some issues. So for 9 years I have been on my own!

Teresa

9/30/2008 9:28:09 AM Age...does it matter?  

hamcoming00
Galena, IL

Quote from twowheels62:
Age is a number that to some is in a magical range..As for myself I prefer someone within a certain range to my own age. Although I have adjusted that range depending on the person and the way I feel about them. I have found myself attracted to ladies because of thier personalities that I might not have looked twice at in my younger days.

Yes, I totally agree about the whole personality issue!! Thanks!

Teresa

9/30/2008 9:51:24 AM Age...does it matter?  

madrcat
Freeport, IL

Quote from vet61:
So, are you talking about someone in particular? Or just generally?

No, no one in particular, just one of those hypothetical observations, err, I mean questions.

9/30/2008 12:12:19 PM Age...does it matter?  

bluejeanswanted
McHenry, IL

Quote from madrcat:

Here's my hand. My age is correct on the site.
How can you hope of having any kind of relationship if you start off with a lie?

BTW - My picture is also from last month. That is one thing that is lied about more, as far as I've heard.

[Edited 9/30/2008 12:13:01 PM]

9/30/2008 1:18:22 PM Age...does it matter?  
queenbee60012
Crystal Lake, IL

I am new this site. But the age question is a good one. I have found that an older guy is more attentive to the person he is dating. I am 57 and dated a very nice man who was 76. We were very compatable. The biggest problem we had in the year we dated was that he waited on me hand and foot. If my coffee cup was empty and I got up to go refill it..he jumped up and did it for me. If we were camping or staying in a motel because we were buying craft show supplies he would get up very early and run into town to bring me back breakfast in bed. He would not let me do anything. One time I was talking in general how a yard looked nice with Mums planted under the bay window. The next day I had 7 Mum plants in my yard. Was I spoiled...yes...he did a good job on that. I gained 20 pounds in that year. We talked about what he was doing wrong in our relationship and he said he work on it. He was "good" for about a couple of days to a week. Then he was back to his old self. Now I know there are alot of you who are going to say what's wrong with that. I could see me being married to him and having health problems like high blood pressure, blood sugar problems, in a wheelchair, etc. I need a person in my life that will let me LIVE. On the flip side I just recently dated a guy who was 47, just divorced from a lady who was 61. She ruled the roost and when he was free he went wild. Bought 4 wheels, ski jets, went to hill climbs, etc. He was to much for me. I couldnt keep up with him. We remain friends and talk on the phone alot. I like that. Hes like my kid. There are all kinds of people out there. Just hold on ... you (and I) will find someone.

9/30/2008 1:44:25 PM Age...does it matter?  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

Age is correct. Pictures a year old.

9/30/2008 2:15:14 PM Age...does it matter?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Never crossed my mind to lie about my age! Is it too late
to change it? Boy, would I like to be 20...nah, 30....ok, 40 again!

9/30/2008 2:21:09 PM Age...does it matter?  

mikeyboy59
Chicago Ridge, IL

Quote from chillytoes:
Never crossed my mind to lie about my age! Is it too late
to change it? Boy, would I like to be 20...nah, 30....ok, 40 again!

I think I would like to go back to 2 years old. All women thought I was cute and I got my privates rubbed with baby oil! oh lala.

Any one have a diaper?

9/30/2008 2:25:59 PM Age...does it matter?  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

*thinkin you couldn't pay me enough to diaper his hair ass*

dang these mental images!

[Edited 9/30/2008 2:28:40 PM]

9/30/2008 5:22:49 PM Age...does it matter?  
lovelife01
Plainfield, IL

Hand up here. My age is the correct one an proud of it.

He chilly how do you know his a** is hairy?

Page: 1, 2