Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

A spontaneous kiss can be very romantic, but both the folks need to be prepared and okay with the act. mujeres latinas en mesa az The games are enjoyable and the queries are great to ask on a 1st date. We had a tiny factor where we would text every single other though watching Bachelor in Paradise. adultlook fremont If practically nothing else they can exchange get in touch with information and facts and tell their companion what they do for a living and what they take pleasure in.

best website to hookup for free

Participants exchange names and get in touch with details through the two minutes so that they can connect with the individuals who appealed to them following the speed dating session. san luis obispo dating sites You won t discover this type of success, entertaining or excitement anyplace else. On line dating is also the source for financial and other scams that bring about emotional trauma. ultrasurf omegle Hello Everybody, I am working as affiliate marketer In dating Mainly and there is some of affiliate Network who have those provides.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/3/2008 6:47:16 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Chicken and dumplings-Boil half a cut up chicken,skim the foam,,add sliced celery and green onions,simmer for a couple of hours.Remove chicken and bone,add meat back to the pot.Add sliced carrots and simmer for another hour.cut up two potatoes into thumbnail size chunks,add to pot,when potatoes are tender make bisquick dumplings and follow the bisquick directions.. feeds four people >>>>this is some serious comfort food...

[Edited 10/3/2008 6:48:54 AM]

10/3/2008 7:21:05 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Bread pudding with hot rum sauce! I won't share the recipe ---- but you're welcome to stop in for my dessert gala on Thanksgiving!

10/3/2008 9:20:49 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Thanks ! Anything I can bring ?...........a fresh bottle of Patron ?

10/3/2008 9:34:08 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

You forgot the dog treats!!!!

10/3/2008 2:02:15 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Yes dear...............

10/4/2008 5:37:28 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Well NOW!!! I C u 2 r not contributing recipes..hmmmph!!!!!

10/4/2008 6:21:57 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Nag, nag, nag! Here's the recipe for my rum sauce: 1 can evap milk; 1 cup whole milk (I use cream); 1 cup sugar; 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch; 3 tbsp butter; rum to taste (or you can use 1 tsp. rum flavoring --- not me, I like the real stuff). Heat milk, sugar, and butter in heavy pan. Cook until hot. Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of water and add to hot mixture. Stir until thickens. Remove from heat and add rum to taste.

Satisfied???? lol

[Edited 10/4/2008 6:24:28 AM]

10/4/2008 7:10:03 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Yummmyyy.....

10/7/2008 3:47:14 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

catepow
Albany, OR

Hope it doesn't sound like I'm a lush, but I like Peppermint Schnapps & Hot Chocolate. That count as a recipe?!

10/7/2008 3:58:46 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

That's my kind of comfort food!!!

10/7/2008 6:05:31 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

That's what I've heard.

10/8/2008 11:41:18 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Not saying this is my favorite winter food, but I do like salmon patties.

This is a very simple recipe I found on the internet. As best I could remember it is very close to what my mother made with the exception of using crushed crackers in place of bread crumbs. There were other recipes......but some had 15 damn ingredients ! Too much for a mere man to handle !

Here goes............................

Ingredients:

One 14.74 oz can of canned salmom (I used two 7 oz cans...from Costco)
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs (or crushed saltine crackers)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
(I added finely chopped cilantro as I like it on fish)

Directions:
Drain and reserve liquid from salmon.

Mix egg, olive oil, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together. (cilantro too if you wish)

Make into patties.

If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add some of reserved liquid from salmon.
(Feed rest of salmon liquid to neighborhood kitty)

In frying pan, heat some corn oil (tastes better than frying in olive oil.....Sorry Rachel Ray)

Place patties in pan (where else, pray tell ?)

Brown on each side, turning gently. (can't flip 'em like eggs !)

Drain on paper towel and serve.

Serve with boxed Chillable Red wine OR......... 3.oz shot of Patron.....as suits your mood.

10/8/2008 11:54:30 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Actually, my favorite winter food is chili.

If you've never bought and used Carrol Shelby's 'Chili Mixins' DO YOURSELF A FAVOR !
Go get some. I've yet to find a supermarket that didn't carry it. It's just a small brown paper bag with all the spices in it. Just follow the instructions. Heed the warning about not adding all of one particular 'spice' if you are feeding "women and young children'. It can get HOT !

Yes......it is the same Carrol Shelby that is resposible for the Cobra, Shelby 350 GT Mustang, etc etc etc. Not a bad life for an old Texas chicken farmer that started out racing sports cars in the 50's. Quite a guy

10/8/2008 12:41:09 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

My salmon patties recipe goes like this>

1-16oz can of salmon-(I like bumblebee)
3/4 package of crackers,crumbled fine
1 egg
4-5 green onions, finely sliced
pepper to taste

Mix the entire can of salmon and juice into crackers,add egg and green onions,pepper.Mix together as you would a meatloaf . Either form into patties and fry or place in loaf pan and bake at 400 for 30 mins

Salmon rice-
4-5 green onions finely sliced
1 lemon halved
1 16 oz can salmon
4-5 tablespoons margerine
McCormick spicy season all

saute the green onions in the margerine till tender,add entire can of salmon,with juice.
Squeeze in both halves of the lemon juice,let simmer for a bit. sprinkle liberal amount of the season all into this,or lawry's season salt will do. Add precooked rice ,mix and EAT!!!

10/8/2008 1:20:45 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Lordie, lordie ... and the man can even cook! Guess there's no question as what I would drink with mine! Sort of a broken record on that topic, huh? You bring the salmon patties; I'll make baklava; Patron is already here. Sounds like a strange combination, doesn't it. Truth is, I'm a vegetarian and don't like sweets ... so I guess you know what "food" I'm left with out of that menu.